Relationship with Man & his Mother

Story Info
Man romancing widow and own mother.
14.4k words
4.34
26.2k
52
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

I have been a nudist for a long time and I visited nudist beach and resorts with my deceased husband regularly. I love the sea and I still go with friends of both sexes whenever I have the chance. I traveled a lot with friends as well as with my husband. After getting over the grieving and mourning state, I needed time alone and went on tours. I'm not alone in my solitude to 'relax and get away from it all,' as I met and made friends with others on the trip.

It was on one of the tours, I had a marvelous encounter with a man who led the tour. He was friendly with all the group tourists but he paid exceptional attention on me maybe because I was alone. On the sideline he chatted up with me even after the group settled for the night we continued in the lounge. He interested me in other exotic places I never been to. Since my husband passed away I never have a man so attentive to me. Despite our age gap, no doubt I don't look my age, we enjoyed our conversation. To draw my attention he would touched my hand to emphasize a point gave me goose pimples and sensational feeling creeping my whole body. He was to put it simply charismatic, a woman charmer. I got swooned over by him.

It was late and I said I need to go to bed. He obligingly walked me to my room. At the doorstep, without my expectation he held my waist and drew me close to him then smooched my cheek saying good night. Maybe seeing I didn't object glided his lips onto mine and kissed me. My innocence disappeared the moment our lips touched and as expected it led to more excitement and began a sexual affair that night. I was excitingly astonished without slightest expectation he advanced on me so daringly. A spur of hot adrenaline rushed through my body, feeling of palpable excitement shown through my body trembling and shivering.

I didn't resist, instead responded hugging him and lingered on kissing. I sensed what he wanted and I wasn't complaining a charming young man so attracted by me. He asked if he could stay awhile and had a drink. I wanted the sensation to last and invited him into my room. I took out cans of beer and we sat on the couch and chatted idly. He looked at me intensely hardly blinking, his eyes looked me over and I felt uncomfortable getting such amorous glance from a stranger I knew only recently.

He dropped his mobile, landed close to my legs on the floor and bent to pick it up, gave him the chance to look up my hemline. He noticed a slight redness on my thigh and expressed concern if it hurt and before I asked him he placed his hand to rub my thigh. I got a sensual thrill as he massaged my thighs so softly and tenderly. Taking that I didn't object, his hand crept further up and fiddled the crotch of my panties. Fixing his lusty eyes on me to gauge my reaction. His gaze fixed on my reaction to his creeping hand. I closed my eyes enjoying his fondling fingers on my crotch and offered no objection which he took as approval. The other hand moved on my bosom while his lips planted on mine.

I was meek, with no resistance as I allowed his wandering hands on my body. I lay limp on the couch to indulge on the pleasure with groans and moans. Then pushed aside the crotch of my panties, slipped one finger then more to touch my clitoris and labia. I was moist and wet, he had me submissive to his advances. He fingered me deeply, reached for the G spot and I gave a shrilling exciting scream, quivering to a climax.

Being emboldened he started to unbutton my dress, lifted the hemline. I helped by lifting my bums so he could undressed me lifting my dress over my head. I was left in my undies. He muttered I was sexy with a full figured body and so enchantingly beautiful. It was the room ambient with soft lights or an occasion I think he set up to get intimate with me, a good feeling pervaded in me. He was experienced to recognize nonverbal cues on my emotional state, coupled with vaginal lubrication that I was in heat.

I had no reason to stop his advances as I crave for a man since my husband bereaved. I felt blessed that I didn't need to seek out a younger man who showered attention on me even if he was taking advantage of my predicament. I had a need for a man, made me a slut which didn't matter to me so long I enjoyed the pleasure. I lay lame as his hands wandered free rein on my body, stretched his hands behind my back to unhook the bras and my buxom breast fell free to his expressed delight. Both his hands cupped them and brought one at a time to his mouth to suckle. I was driven to exasperation groaning and moaning screams filled the room. He tucked at the panties waist band, pulled it down and slipped off my legs.

For a moment I felt stunned realizing I was completely naked, shyly with my hands over my bosom and groin. It was a long time I was naked in front of a man besides my husband though I flirted in my young days before settled down. Staring at me with a sly smile, he stood up and undressed himself, pulled down his briefs pop his erect penis right at my face. I gasped in awe at the huge size. I evaded looking at him directly still coy and embarrassed. He stood naked by my side took my hands and let me felt his majestic manhood, a size I never seen before, 11 inches or more and wide girth. I knew he wanted to sex me, could my pussy take it I worried? My fingers held it couldn't encircle the girth that was how big its circumference!

My embarrassment gave way to eagerness to fondle it up and down as I looked at him closed his eyes and enjoyed me wanking him. My libido shot sky high, couldn't expect to feel so sexually excited. I was flattered he made advances on me that I could aroused him. I took care of my body went to gym, spent considerable hours in nature openness. I didn't look my age. My sexuality gone overdrive.

I thought I had left my lively sex life at the door! I got it back and looked forward to a time of splendid joy and pleasure. I was aroused. My pussy dripping moist. I didn't need to be ashamed of as women have the same choices as men in this age. He merely stood there eyes closed enjoying my wanking. I put my hand on his bum pulled him closer to put it in my mouth. I blew him and he reeled off soon to pump his semen in my throat. It was so voluminous, dripped from my mouth as I swallowed all I could. I had my fill but I was still sex starved, hungry for more. I wanted in me down my other mouth.

He was still erected, pushed me lay down on the couch, parted my thighs, lifted one leg over his shoulder and he came ramming me, my pussy wet slits opened to accommodate his big cock. He thrust and pressed with increasing force to penetrate, rocking in and out motion, heaving with deep breathing. I grinned with pain as he pushed harder and harder. First the forehead went in, slowly inch by inch the cock tunneled in as I wriggled and tossed about on the couch. I felt his cock ramming my pussy in an endless time. It was pain immersed with pleasurable sensation. I endured but let out screaming in pain and pleasure all rolled in.

Finally its intruding journey ended hitting my womb and I shriveled loudly. A good length remained out of my pussy. He perspired, dripped onto me while breathed heavily. Once conjoined with no more room to penetrate further, he collapsed onto my sweaty body. Taking a proactive role, I hugged his neck, lifting my bums to continue the in and out motion while clamping my pussy muscles on his probing cock. He locked his lips on mine, our tongues darting passionately to taste each other saliva. I dug my finger nails on his back as I reached climax successively, spasm continued to invade my body.

Not long after he ejected as another spasm hit me. He had stamina and a large reservoir of semen in his scrotum emptying inside my pussy deep into my womb. A tingling sensation transcended my body as the semen floated in and around my womb. An intense swelling of pressure up in my loins and spread throughout my veins. My body yank as legs reacted to the lustful sensation by jarring upwards to engorged his penis deeper. My abdomen flinched and flailed with my legs pressed and pushed as I released a long orgasm. The semen seeped down my leg as I convulsed and trembled violently. We stayed conjoined for a length of time. Meanwhile smooching and fondling each other.

Once we decoupled he swung me off my feet, carried me to shower, my hands round his neck, lips locked. Both got into the bathtub, my back faced him, soaped my back, his outstretched hands massaged my breasts, fingers slipped into my pussy, his penis crept between my bums crack, nibbled on my shoulder and neck gave me a ticklish sensation to my pussy. He had liberty fondling all over my body. I was in bliss, groaned and moaned. I could barely control my surging urge to be fucked. He too was extremely aroused.

Lifting myself I held onto his penis and positioned at my slits. I then lowered and impaled onto his penis. Synchronizing my action, he jacked his hips upward thrusting his penis into my pussy. With each stroke and jerk it inched in until it touched my womb. We coupled sitting in the bathtub. The position became uncomfortable after sometime and we slowly stood up with his penis firmly knot inside my pussy. With some effort we slowly stepped out of the tub still coupled. After shower we continued romping in bed the whole night. Then exhausted we fell asleep.

The next morning seeing him sleeping so soundly, my sex drive went overdrive feeling dampness in my pussy as I fondled his flaccid cock, sucked it in my mouth. Slowly it became enlarged and kept growing to its majestic glory soon. What a tempting sight. I couldn't resist. I saddled across his hips, lowered my pussy onto the erected cock and impaled onto it, rose up and down and began to slip into my wet pussy. He woke up pleasantly smiling and pulled me down onto him. Then he lifted his bums and rocked in rhythmic motion penetrating me deeper. We both actively copulated our genitals and followed much effort and perspiration we coupled. He continued to rock and the sensation was incessantly thrilling. I never had such arousing sexual intercourse.

I had a few days left on the trip and I looked forward to our indulgence in sex after daily tour ended and we cajoled. He would tell stories of his tour experience and how women propositioned him scared the hell out of him. Any man would gladly be in his shoes with plenty opportunities womanizing but he was too young to really appreciate women he lamented and such waste of opportunities! He made me feel thrill in his presence focusing his eyes on me all the while as he touched me tenderly. I almost felt embarrassed at times with his glare but I enjoyed his attention. I missed a man touch and he came as if by providence giving me what I dreamed of.

Soon I had to return home and we exchanged phone numbers to remain in contact. The tour gave me enchanting memories. On hindsight I felt so flattered that a younger man found me alluring attractive. I love it for all the pleasure he gave me on the trip and subsequent couldn't resist followed up by visiting him in his hometown. We had a splendid times and for a widow who didn't get pleasured for a substantial period it was heaven sent. We hit it off sexually.

I was looking for a one-night stand, thought it was a fling and he would not remember me. But after a few weeks when I least expected my phone rang one evening and the first word I heard was "Darling how are you?" I was surprised he phoned me and his voice so seductive over the phone, called me darling when we were alone on the tour so I recognized his voice though he tried to change his tone. We chatted long hours into the night. He revealed more of his privacy. The frequent phone chat we indulged heartily brought us together to sort of became a routine long distance romancing. I was worried he spent too much money on phone call so I suggested I phoned him instead.

We jell and bond well having same chemistry that gave me a sense we were compatible at least emotionally. I wished to see him and I guessed it was mutual feeling. So one Friday evening after work, I flew to his country and then phoned him there. He was excited on me telling him I was in his country. We met soon after the phone call. We had a field day, chatting merrily to catch up over meals and drinks. We went strolling along the beach, held my hands, eventually placed one hand caressing on my waist as we walked slowly on the sand, occasionally smooched lips. It was so thrilling a feeling I missed having. Time flew and it was dark. I asked him if he had tour scheduled next few days. The wetness on my undies was so unbearable. I glazed at his eyes in a whisper, I asked whether he wanted to spend the night with me. He looked at me earnestly, hesitated a while then said he need to make a phone call.

And as I wished for, he exclaimed, "Yes darling and for the duration of your stay, how many days you be staying."

I said sadly, "I need to fly back home Sunday evening."

He asked inquisitively, "Why so rush?"

I teased to test his reaction saying, "I must be home for my boyfriend's sake."

He showed a dejected face adding, "I see. He is important to you?"

I wanted to see how he felt so I said, "Yes. Very important to me.."

He went deranged, gloomy face, silent. Then slowly I drew him closer tenderly, whispered into his ear, "Only my job very important to me." He wasn't sure if he heard correctly that I was actually teasing him. After a short lapse went bananas excitedly plunging his lips fully on mine and kissed deep and long as he hugged and lifted me off my feet.

Curious I asked who he phoned to ask permission to stay the night with me. He answered imitating my tease, "My girlfriend," then glaring at me expecting me to be unhappy.

I laughed adding, "Good. Is important to get permission from her first if not she will dump you and you've full of regrets."

Seeing I didn't take his bait remorsefully said, "My mother."

After the bantering, we were both relieved and headed for my hotel, hands round each other waist. We a pair putting on an amorous display. It was hard to tell if he was stringing me along? I cautioned myself not to expect too much and got lured by his ardent show of intimate affection, that in the initial phases of love and lust, it's easy to get led by surging hormones and ignore critical signs that he was merely having a fling with me then forsake me.

Our age gap gave me insecure feeling too. I was prepared our affair would be a short stint, enjoyed while the going was thrilling was my stance. Love is intense and instinctual. It's a potent cocktail of hormones, dopamine, and fiery lust. There's very little if anything rational about it. I simply enjoyed his stamina and long endurance gave me surging good feeling in me led me along without a care. I just wanted him whatever the consequence. I was too sex starved that I only care by my side was a young man leading me up the path to sexual fulfillment. I just wanted to enjoy what he would be giving me unreservedly.

I called room service for dinner as we wanted cozy time together playing out our dreams in reality. After dinner and a glass of wine, his hands pawed all over me, unzipped my dress, hands went in caressing my back, unhooked the bras and cupped my breasts, kneading my nipples stiff with both hands. Slowly I felt the dress off my shoulders and dropped onto the floor, took off my bras and pulled off my panties. There I was in the nude. I didn't feel shy letting him admire me in my naked state. I didn't feel aged in front of him, was proud he enjoyed my nudity and heard him praising I had a captivating figure with curves and flesh at the right places. He didn't need to say those flattering words to make me feel good about myself to get me in bed. I was ready wishing he won't waste time getting into bed! I did have a full figured body, firm and vivacious at my age younger women would envy.

He stripped off his clothes super fast before carried me to shower. We washed each other, hands roaming all over. Mine stroking his penis, his transverse from my bosom to groin, fingered my G spot sent me quivering and orgasm. Our lips locked, lashing sucking tongues. We couldn't wait any longer, our libido raised high and wanted to just do it in the shower. He lifted me straddling him round his waist, his erect penis aimed at my oozing wet vagina. With a few forceful thrust he penetrated me, we conjoined kissing and hugging. He lifted me up and down impaled onto his penis, me clasping my vaginal muscles held tight on his penis. Sometime later I could feel his penis twitching about to eject sperm. Puffing, heaving, breathing heavy, he moved me to sit on the vanity counter and continued thrusting me deep and shortly I felt gush of warm semen shot continued voluminously into my vagina, deep into the womb. I hugged round his neck tight as he simmered down, slowly rammed in out of me to stay conjoined in a thrilling sensual coition.

Tired we completed showering, dried with towel and lips locked lovingly he carried me out to the bed. He lay me down gently, leering at me he got aroused again as indicated by his rising penis to its majestic size. We had a few more rounds of sexual intercourse. He seemed insatiable, gave me more than I needed to a stage exhausted I lay passively, legs parted wide with him on the drive pumping into me and sperm spurted nonstop into my womb. He got me exhausted and totally satisfied sexually with numerous climaxes I lost count. I couldn't ask for more. I was afraid he found me less appealing, unable to match his sexual prowess. But he was ever so loving to me with full attention to my enjoyment. That night we romped like there was no tomorrow, at dawn when we slumped in each other arms and fell asleep.

I woke up first in late morning, eyes admiring his young athletic body. I stroke his penis, slowly up and down till it erect to a full size. I was ready oozing wet and I impaled myself onto his penis rode up and down. I got so aroused I moaned and groaned loudly awoke him.

He joyfully exclaimed, "Good morning darling. What a delightful way to wake up."

I continued like a rodeo bouncing on the stallion, eyes closed mesmerizing the thrill transcended my entire body. Both of his hands on my breasts, with thumb and index finger rubbing on my nipples stood stiff and erect. With his hands on my back, he pulled me down onto him, kissed lustily on my lips, our tongues lashing playfully. He moved to my nipples, mouth suckled with slurping sound, palms massaged my breasts. He took over actively thrusting and rocking his penis into my pussy. I moved my bums in harmonic motion, synchronizing his ramming movement. It was an exciting ride I didn't want to end but it did and he shot voluminous semen into my pussy as we continued in a rocking motion.

We remained copulated, I felt our juices seeping out from my pussy in abundant amount. It was too thrilling to uncoupled, nonchalantly letting the juices oozed out as we rocked. His hands on my bums massaging soothingly while suckled slurping on my nipples. I was in ecstasy. The next 2 days we stayed in bed, ventured out for meals and a stroll then quickly back to our love nest, simply romped as we both so desired.

Sooner than we wanted it was time to say goodbye. I handed him a gift as we parted at the airport for my trip home. He hugged me, kissed me long and lingering not to let me depart glare in his eyes. I said, "We meet again soon. An iPad to stay communicated. I have same one too. On FaceTime we can see and chat but so unfortunate cannot hug. Use it to tide the separation time. I always think of our happy days. Please take care yourself.." Then wet in my eyes, waving I entered the departure gate. I had sensual feeling mutually we were getting entangled emotionally in a love web.

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers