Relationship with Man & his Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

From that day we went about into activities we both could enjoyed. Mother wasn't on the defensive when I kissed her full on her lips much like lovers do. But she still wary of the taboo we might venture into in time to come. Both of us knew we were tracking along the path to a new world of our very making, whether unethical, immoral, taboo, anti-social would sooner not be inhibited so long we share our values of intimacy only we want. Seeing mother was bought in to the concept of incestuous relationship, I was emboldened and roamed my hands freely all over her body. She was getting use to me being so lustful, still felt squeamish by my wandering hands and my lusty kisses. I was too eager to bring joy to mother and could be a bit too rash in my ardent approach.

On hindsight and being close family members we would better understand each other and accommodate or compromise to have a lasting relationship, albeit immoral by social standard. If it doesn't hurt others why be bother what come may so long we want each other. I want mother to lead a fulfilling woman's life and I think is a noble gift to her.

Slowly she was comfortable with my doings and knew I am sincere to give her pleasure in life and make her happy. I would slip my hands under her clothes and fondled her ample breasts and nipples. I would take the cue if she objected but saw none my hands boldly slipped into her panties, fingered the clitoris, labia and pussy. My cock was rock hard as I pushed my bulge into her stomach. Then spontaneously I held her hands and walked to the bedroom. I was so aroused I carried mom to bed.

At first she was embarrassed but soon relaxed as my fingers crept into her pussy and massaged her inside walls and stroke her G spot. All the time I was looking at her reaction. She wriggled, writhe, quivered and successive climaxes came manipulated with my hand job. Being conversant and experienced woman she sensed I wanted to return to where I came from.

I looked at her, eyes locked with hers then with fright on her face she said, "Son don't. Stop. We cannot."

"I was horny, ignoring her proceeded to pull down her panties. Her reaction didn't reconcile with her mutterings. She lifted her bums to assist pulling her panties off her legs. I looked at mother, her eyes fearful I might thrust my penis into her pussy. I kissed mother assuring her when only she is ready. I took her hands and put them on my erect penis.

She exclaimed, "Huge. Majestic. 11 inches I estimate using my hand length" and masturbated me unabashedly.

Her embarrassment disappeared and became comfortable touching me. I continued finger fucked her pussy to climax as I suckled her puffy nipples. It was a step nearer to reach my goal with mother as she got more confident about walking the path with me her son.

Some weekends, we went to the beach and soaked in the sun and breeze. She wore a skimpy bikini barely covered her curves and assets. We massaged sun lotion onto each other. I took liberty to pour lotion on her body, unhooked her top to reach the back and front of her body. She didn't object where my hands roamed, fondling her breasts and nipples. I pulled down her bottoms exposed her bums and massaged lotion on the taking my time enjoying the fleshiness.

My hand extended to touch her groin then obviously in public not an appropriate act she got up, I hooked up the top and pulled up the bottoms. Then off she ran to the sea. Her swivel-hipped sauntering towards the sandy shore was so alluring and arousing to behold as I walked behind admiring her gait accentuated her voluptuous body. I saw her body before but now I saw her natural beauty revealed more. I hurried to catch up with her and swam and frolicked in the water. I was so horny seeing mother that unable to control my surging urge I gyrated my groin onto hers. She oozed lustily. Mother facial expression of pleasure made my effort worthwhile. I continued to see to her happiness with every opportunities.

As dusk fell we packed up and went home to shower together where we soaped and washed each other, I saw her in the nude and awed by her full figured body. We got comfortable with each other as mother overcame her coyness to appear nude for me to admire her natural beauty. She was fascinated with my enormous manhood and for the first time held it triumphantly rubbing up and down.

After we went out for dinner. At the restaurant table, I glanced at mother, held her hands like a pair of lovers. She looked gorgeous and I didn't understand how she hardly had a good day in her life. Mother is a woman in my eyes from then onward. My love for her developed into a man for a woman, not a son for his mother. We consumed wine and flushed faces we went home. I seldom saw mother so jubilant as on that evening.

Once back home we settled down and chatted over tea. Then I leaned forward hugged and kissed her full on the lips. An ice breaking act to draw us intimately into the night. She kicked off her shoes, rolled down and peeled off her stockings, lifted the dress over her head and threw on the couch stood in bras and panties, left not much covered, allowed me to unhooked the bras and stripped off her panties.

Mother had changed, not shy to let me see her in the nude. I ogled at her nude body in awe inspiring sensuality as she swayed and danced humming cheerfully. I quickly undressed and two hugging nudes took a few dance steps towards the bathroom. It was a romantic dimmed lights ambiance in the bedroom setting for romancing. I took her hand and walked her into the bath tub. I joined her. We bathed and soaped each other. Our hands were all over each other, more time spent on play than shower. Once cleaned, we stepped out of the tub and I dried mother then myself. After which I swung her off her feet and carried her to bed. I lay her on the bed, eyes unblinking stood admiring her lustily.

She felt shy with my leering eyes asking, "Anything you haven't see?"

I rejoined, "I came, I saw but yet to conquer. Allow me to plant my flag and lay claim on your land I just discovered?"

"I am not prepare yet son. Give me more time will you? I am really satisfy with you already. I know you want to go the distance with mother. I am sorry to say the least at this moment in time. So testy and conflicting in my mind. Hope you understand son. Wait till I am calmer and fathom the depth of our venture. I let you sleep with me tonight."

"Mom I will not rush you. I await you. I know you want what I offer but you're nervous thinking it is taboo. I respect your decision. One sided affair never give us happiness which I want you to have dear mother."

"I can't be happier fucked by a man but from my son the creep & stigma troubles me and I can't shake it off! Mother sobbed silently. Thank you, son. You will make any woman happy. I wish right now I have the courage to accept your offer. I must stop thinking you're my son. You have grown to a man any woman will desire."

I comforted mum with a tender hug and kiss saying, "Mum the day will come sooner than we think you'll get over the guilt and will be into our paradise. I want you to be free from any encumbrance and feel free with a peace of mind to enjoy with me. Now relax to continue enjoy what we have."

That night we slept naked with my arms round her and my erect penis rest between her thighs. It was tempting, penis at the entrance to her pussy but it stayed just in contact as we slept. In the night I woke up and found she was using my right hand to kneading her breasts. This led to instant arousal and I simply lost control, kissed her everywhere. She responded by crawling on top of me and we molly coddled made love the whole night in all possible manner except coition. She would not permit me to copulate, placed her hands to block my eager penis. I didn't press her, confident it was a matter of time taking it to the next level for her consent to consummate.

One Friday evening I came home late after a TGIF outing. I walked passed mother's bedroom and heard a loud groaning moaning sound. I thought mother was having sex with a man. Out of curiosity I pushed opened the door slightly and took a peep. Mother was naked, obviously horny, all alone vigorously thrusting the dildo in and out of her pussy. I stood beside the bed admiring mother tossing and wriggling in bed oblivious to my presence. I lay on the bed, hands touching her body lightly. I took away the dildo from her hands. She appeared shock I was there that I saw her wanton behavior and tried to cover up with a blanket. I took away the blanket and leered at her nakedness. She looked at me teary eyes and hugged me.

"It is alright mother. I will not let you suffer in silence from now onward."

Then I slid my fingers in place of the dildo and in thrusting rhythm stimulating her pussy. In no time she orgasm and screamed in climax continuously for a few minutes. I kissed her. We locked lips like never before. My hand cupped her breasts and fingers kneading her nipples. She again quivered violently groaned and moaned loudly. I didn't take advantage of the situation. I was still clothed, merely petted her heavily, suppressed my rising urge to copulate with mother. I continued to fondle her, kissed her passionately all the while eyes focused on her. She felt embarrassed the way I looked at her so intensely, turned her eyes away shyly.

When she mellowed down sufficiently I asked, "Mother you need a man to give you all the wants and needs. Do you have a man courting you?"

"No. I avoid men who tried to seduce me, have no trust in man after all that I gone through. All important I am glad I have a loving son like you who make me happy."

Looking at her intensely I said, "I love to love you more than a son can give." as my hands wandered all over her body fondling her. She tremor, grabbing me tightly. She gave me a sense she was in a emotional stage and won't resist me if I was to pursue on but I didn't to save the best for the last. I was excited I had stirred enthusiasm in mother, have to let time galvanize our affairs as things started to develop positively leading to the decision day. I wanted mother to be a willing party. I could wait as I had already waited long enough for the day.

That evening we chatted into the early morning. She was in better mood. We slept together again naked. Nothing happened. Heavy petting was all we did. I didn't want to push the distance. Mother was in a sexual mood and didn't hide she was enjoying me. I moved to mother's room, continued our sexing in bed for a few months sans copulating.

One day mother woke up early. During breakfast she said she had taken 2 weeks leave from work. I asked, "You going somewhere?"

"No son. Stay at home with you to relax unless you have better ideas. Very important I want to celebrate your birthday which is tomorrow and mine own 2 days later. You forget our birthdays?"

I got woken, "Oh what a muddle head I am!"

"You have any special gift I can give you son?"

"I have almost everything. I am contented with a loving mother like you, can't ask for more, can I? I need to give you a birthday gift too mother!"

We carried on bantering merrily over breakfast. Mother had all planned. After breakfast we went shopping. She bought me a suit and herself a gorgeous dress she want to wear on her birthday after asking my opinion. Mother was all smiley face literally beaming ear to ear. After the shopping mother brought me to a swanky restaurant for a sumptuous dinner with wine. We went home a bit tipsy.

Once back home it was shower time, mother in extra fast time peeled off her dress, appeared stark naked in front of me. I undressed in no time. We looked at each other unabashedly. I kissed her then carried her to the shower. I soaped her and in turn she washed me. I was aroused and my penis stood stiff. Her glance at my penis smilingly stirred her libido high and she held it stroking. I couldn't control and in a short while ejaculated to mother's excited scream, "Wow. What volume!"

Then she bent down and took my penis in her mouth while sperm kept spurting out.

"Delicious. Haven't tasted for so long!" mother uttered.

I realized mother had stepped over the threshold of inhibition. We locked eyes intensely and hugged for a lengthy time. My penis straining pointedly at her pussy. I withheld the surging urge to copulate, waiting but mother said nothing, neither she stopped me from advancing but I refrained, glaring at her. Then realizing we had to complete washing we quickly rubbed each other clean and dried with towel.

Then I carried her to the bed. She lay spread-eagled her legs, pussy exposed, eyes closed silently. The ambiance was right for sex, dimmed light, soft music playing. But I want mother to agree. I lay down besides her, hands fondling her lushly body, touching her erotic parts, suckling her nipples. She oozed sexuality with eyes closed face smiling.

In anticipation, I said, "Tell me when you grant me the permission to consummate." No response from mum. We petted and passed that night like all previous nights, sleeping naked together.

Next morning, my birthday, she woke up early. I saw her seated at the table reading a travel catalog and approached her stealthily from behind gave a peck on her lips. She stretched her hands backward and drew me to her lips, locked lips, my hands on her breasts and rubbing her nipples set her moaning.

"Good morning mother. Decide on a trip?"

"Yes I booked a cruise to nowhere to celebrate my 36th birthday. We depart 2 days after my birthday. Hope you like."

"Great," I exclaimed.

She added, "Today your 21st birthday we go out for all our meals and enjoy. You go wash up and once dressed we can leave the house."

Mother had arranged a marvelous day. An expensive sumptuous dinner with wine. We danced the night away. I hugged mother as we glide on the dance floor to romantic music which she like. Her face flushed red and wobbly, she said, "Let's go home."

Back home, I poured warm glass of milk for her to sober up. My eyes focused on her. I embraced her, lips smooching hers, hands fondling her. A short rest on the couch she appeared more sober. I said, "Thanks for the wonderful day. Mother lets go shower then to bed."

She didn't answered me still in a daze from the wine I guessed. Then I started to undress her and carried her to the bathtub. I scrubbed her back and front quickly. Then lifted her up and towel dried. Off to bed I carried her naked.

Before I could tugged mother in, she sprang up energetically with both hands stretched out to hug me and pulled me down on top of her. What a surprise way she woke up. I plunged my lips on her spouting lips. We kissed and no mistake it was a lover kiss.

What followed was pleasantly unexpected when mum clearly said, "Son...you're going to fuck me real good ok?"

She slipped her hands into my underwear touching my penis. I gazed into her sparkling eyes as she started to kiss and rub my penis. She pulled my swelling penis out as it bounced into her face. Pre-cum oozed over its tip as mom licked it with her tongue. She then ran her long fingers up my shaft as she kissed my cock going up its shaft and back down. Then after a few strokes with her hand, she then sensuously took my forehead into her mouth and ran her tongue on it. I moaned with pleasure and delight. I almost came immediately in just a few minutes. Mom was cautious not to arouse me too much as she wanted me to fuck her. With her back facing me, slowly nibbled her neck as mom excitingly responding to my sensuous moves.

She expressed with pleasure, "Oh, Richard, I should have done this long time ago.."

Mom then turned around as we both kissed as lovers. I could tell that she was very horny, looked glad I had yet to eject.

With her legs wide open mom smiled at me and motion her eyes towards her drenched wet pussy. ." I then moved my head down my mouth licked the labia and sucked on her clitoris.

"Oh, oh son, you're a natural stud. Sensual feeling Rich."

I remained down there for a while as I was really getting into it. I almost had an orgasm as she pulled my head away from her hot pussy. Looking me straight into my eyes, she simply said,

"Fuck me son."

I looked mom straight into her eyes to assuage,

"You said I get to fuck you. Mean it?"

"Yes, son that's a promise."

I then positioned myself on top of her as I was going to fuck her from behind. She held and fondled my penis to my delight. She didn't say so but I knew mother got over her apprehension and accepting me as a man. Her actions revealed her thoughts clearly. Finally we were in sync of what we desired of each other. No words could describe my joy.

I called out, "Mary my love."

First time I called mother by her name.

"Yes Richard we build our paradise together as man and woman. I have decided to put aside all my worries so we can move along to our paradise."

"Oh Mary I can't wait any longer to plant my flag to claim and possess you for my very own.

She was excited and horny and I knew it was a night of our reckoning finally. She then opened her legs wide anticipating my entry. My cock was almost a foot long and three inches in girth. I looked mom right into her eyes as she gleamed with delight and lustful pleasure. She whispered in my ear,

"Richard, show mother your love. Lets consummate now. You have waited long enough. I want you as a woman. Be my man."

I didn't need any more prompting. My penis sprang erected, ready to charge and copulate with mother. I kissed her lustily, ran my tongue and mouth over her breasts and nipples, down to her clitoris and pussy. For the first time I performed cunnilingus, a bit inexperienced but mother writhed and moaned delightfully so I must had done it quite successfully. Her vagina was dripping wet. I continued to lick lavishly on her pussy. Then she climax violently, body rocking about. I spent several minutes to stimulate her senses until she screamed,

"Dick please stop teasing me. Get into me now."

She then opened her legs wide with a longing eyes begging my entry. My cock was almost a foot long and three inches in girth. I looked mom right into her eyes as she gleamed with delight and lustful pleasure. I climbed between her legs, positioned my cock head at the slit of her pussy. I then pushed my cock head into her slowly as I felt her tight pussy resisted my penis. I thrust slowly at her pussy gently slipped in, pulled out, shafted in a rhythm motion. Mom moaned with pleasure as I then pulled my cock out slowly only to push it back in again.

"Ohhhhh Richard Mum feel so sensual."

I pushed in and out until mom adjusted her rhythm with my strokes. She wrapped her legs around me as it made it easier to move in sync.

"Oh, fuck me son, fuck me real hard. You feel so good in me."

I then got into a rhythm we both enjoyed as I pushed my cock harder into her pussy then withdrew each time. I started to feel the sensation of having an orgasm. I then felt her pussy tightened on my shaft as she was about to have an orgasm also.

"Oh, son fuck me hard, I'm cumming." Mom grabbed the sheets with her hands violently shook as I lightly bit her neck left a love bite mark.

She was ecstatic, screamed loudly, echo of her groaning and moaning reverberating round the room drove my libido high. I couldn't held on long as she clamped her muscles pumping sensuously on my penis. I shot semen as she also climax, quivering continuously for few minutes. I whispered,

"Mary love. I just given you my virginity. My early birthday present to you. I planned to give you on your birthday but you outsmarted me."

"Oh Dick my man. Is it for real that I'm your woman that I took your virginity and you gone into where you came from? Not dreaming are we?

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers