Relationship with Man & his Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

"I still could not fully accept that my desire came real. I am so happy.."

She hugged me sobbed for joy we had consummated finally. Then I realized and asked worriedly,

"Are you fertile Mary?"

"Dick you worry I carry your baby?"

"No Mary. Just not prepare yet. But I'll be a responsible father and married you."

Then Mary smiley face said, "I went on the pill a month ago to prepare we will consummate one fine day no matter how much I was afraid. That's why I put you off whenever you attempted to copulate with me to make sure I am protected from unwanted pregnancy. Your birthday give me the auspicious occasion and courage to submit to you."

We stayed copulated, as I wanted more for us, thrust in slow motion and my penis swelled erected soon. I gave Mary another session to her delight. She screamed loudly, clinging to the pillow as she climax a few more times. My endurance wasn't up to standard and I ejaculated sooner than I wanted. Fortunately Mary got her satisfaction as witnessed by her numerous orgasm. She had been celibate for years and it already shown on her using dildo. Mary was exhausted with my continuous pounding in her pussy. We slumped into sleep fully satisfied, our juices oozed out onto the bed sheet. We caught our breath for a little while as we just had a splendid sex session.

"Thanks for changing your mind Mary. I waited far too long for your consent. Now we consummated, you're all mine. My possession I will cherish forever. From now onwards I don't have to masturbate thinking of you Mary. "

She got up and kissed my lips real hard as she was contented fucked by me. "You're my new stud" she claimed.

One of the most important moments of my life has come. Our sex life started from here. What matter most was we had consummated and we walked into our paradise at last. Mary gave to me and most willingly be my mate. My wish came real!

On Mary's birthday two days later, it was less anticipative and we all geared up, had great expectation to make it a happy memorable day for Mary. I already given her a pre-birthday priceless gift which I can only give once in my lifetime. Instead I made a card bought a bouquet of red roses and presented to Mary early in the morning. She was delighted, hugged me passionately and smothered me with kisses saying,

"Thanks Dick. You made my day. But I expect more. You know what?" as she gave a lustful giggle and a wink of her piercing eyes while her hands grabbed my crotch.

"Oh Mary darling. Be gentle. If he got hurt the delivery will be late!"

"Better late than never," she cajoled heartily.

We made merry at home went about in the nude and had sex all over the house. I thought of innovative acts to excite Mary. Then went for a quick brunch and back home for another round romping. Mary's sex appetite was insatiable. I kept going, fucked her relentlessly till she screamed in delight. I had the stamina and energy to drive her crazy for sex.

In the evening she put on the dress she bought and looked gorgeous. I had the height and build, she had the youngish looks and we could pass off as a loving couple behaving romantically. We held hands as we walked into the restaurant. The reservation was under Mr. And Mrs. name. Mary had foresight we would conjoin sexually on my birthday, brilliantly thought of a couple name for the table reservation. I held her hand and walked to our table. A violinist came, played a serenading piece as a waitress presented her a stalk of rose wishing her Happy Birthday. I kissed her hand and leaned forward to kiss her lips.

It was a romantic setting for romancing couple and we fit to the teeth. Mary really know how to select a romantic environment. I had a lot to learn from her in and out of bed. I didn't pick her as a lover in vain. We were no more in a son and mother relationship but morphed to man and woman relationship naturally fated to be. Mary looked striking enchanting in the glowing ambiance. After dinner, we moved over to the lounge where we wine and dance late into the night.

Then made our way back home craving for intimacy. Not exactly tired, we were in the mood to make love. Mary got up and excused herself. I wondered what she was up to. Out of the dim light, a figure walked toward me. On closer look Mary was stark naked carried a cake saying, "Birthday celebration in birthday suit." and proceeded to kiss me wildly. I held onto her roaming my hands on her scented vivacious body. She drove me horny. A tent popped up on my pants. She skillfully unzipped my fly, pulled out my penis and slurping sucked drove me bananas, at same time pulled off my pants and unbuttoned my shirt and took off my new suit in fashionable style. I was in birthday suit too.

We sang birthday song with a change of saucy lyric and blew off the 2 candles symbolizing us a couple. We shared a slice of cake and then we have each other indulging in sexual intercourse the whole night. It was an exhaustive romp. Mary said she never had it so satisfying and enduring beyond her wildest dreams. With her experience and my vitality, we incorporated lots of innovated styles and postures in our romp. We had sex in all corners of the house. Mary was thrilled when I suggested new position. She never got tired of sex in whatever styles but she loathe anal sex which I also dislike so we were matching in our ways and behavior.

We had many more exciting sexual intercourse the past 3 years. Never got dull having copulation in multiple sessions. On weekends besides time for meals the rest of the time we have each other company enjoying sexual intercourse except on Mary menses days which ran for 4-5 days. When bleeding stopped we made up for lost time. The past three years were splendid. We never got tired of each other. In fact we love each other more and more. I always hurried back home and when I didn't see her I felt down. Likewise she felt the same emotional upheaval too when I wasn't in sight. Except for our work and my study times we were inseparable. We simply so much into sex when we see each other in the past three years.

Were we in love or together for sex only. Sometime we asked ourselves and the answer was we were in love immersed with euphoria when we engaged in sex. Sex is a manifestation of our intense love. Mary wanted to be a mother again with me the father. We did think about getting Mary impregnate by me but there are too much consideration that we put it on the back burner for the time being till we have a solution. Having children would add joy to our lives. We live our lives as husband and wife within our home but sad to say when outside we remained son and mother. We didn't let that bugged us and remained as happy as could be.

============================================

After Dick finished narrating the past years of sexual living with his mother, I felt miserable. I intruded into their lives. I should step aside and allowed them to love each other. I told him about my decision but he pleaded for me to stay while we could work a way together. I hugged him and said you need to sort out your life with Mary. You must love her very much.

I took the flight back home the next day. We continued to communicate via phone and FaceTime. He told me Mary knew about me from the iPad I gave him. Sometime she used it and happened to read our sexing. Dick said she didn't sound agitated and wanted to meet up with me. I said I wasn't prepare and declined. I was prepared to end with Dick though it was distressing but as the saying, time heals wounds, and breakup could turn out to be the blessing in disguise I always been looking forward to enrich my life.

One evening I was surprised when I got a phone call from Mary, "Hi Marie this is Mary calling. How are you? Hope I didn't inconvenient you.."

She sounded friendly and told me Dick love me and he felt miserable I wanted to stay away so son and mother stayed intimated together. Mary said, "You're a nice benevolent woman. I like to meet you. We might be able to sort things out given that we both love Dick and he obviously love both of us.."

I was stumped and said, "You sure about that I am not wrecking your happiness?"

"Dick has been praising how desirable you're to him. I am not jealous, or a little bit. He loves you passionately. I am all for love. So long Dick is loving is all that matter to me. He is young and need guidance from you and...me too. Both of us can be confidante to Dick. We can be partners in loving Dick. Please I love to meet you." she added.

I took a while to reply as I was still shock getting her call, "OK. I'll be there coming Friday evening."

"Great. See you then." Before I knew it, Dick came on and said,

"Darling thank you. I miss you so much. Don't leave me. I can't do without your love."

I was so touched. With quivering lips I sobbed silently and said,

"I too missed you."

Then surprisingly he sadly said, "Darling you crying?"

Much as I wanted to deny I was so emotional I really wanted to have him with me. I can't help it.

"I am so joyful."

It was a refreshing beginning I never expected went without a hitch. My worry faded away and great expectation in place.

I couldn't wait to our rendezvous. I checked into a hotel and phoned Mary. Within a short time Dick came with Mary to my hotel room. Instantly upon seeing me, I cringed with embarrassment when Dick grabbed me and kissed me passionately in front of Mary.

I pushed him off and whispered, "Behave yourself. Mary get jealous."

Instead he carried me to bed and started to undress me oblivious Mary was there in full view of his ardent display. He unzipped my dress, slipped off my shoulders and pulled over my legs, unhooked my bra, tugged at my panties and slipped them off, his hands worked frantically on my pussy. I was naked in no time.

"No. You're getting me horny. Oh..umhh.."

Gazing salivating at me he unzipped his fly and took off his pants then climbed straddling me he pushed his penis deep into my mouth and rocked in motion wanted to eject sperm in my mouth, excitedly said,

"Darling I miss you. I came cleaned with Mary about us. She agreed we should carry on engaged in sexual intercourse. She understand I have deep desire for you. No worry about her being jealous."

Then Mary clapping encouraged her son, "Fuck Marie hard and well. I can see she in need of sex. Marie feel free to be fucked. Now I understand why Dick wanted you so much. You're extremely captivating with a well endowed body I couldn't match."

While sucking Dick's dick I felt something warm slithered on my pussy labia and the sensational feeling caused me to quiver. I realized Mary was performing cunnilingus on my pussy, nibbled at my erected clitoris. It was so thrilling, muscles twitched made tossed and wriggled my body. She undressed and jumped into the bed as Dick shafted in and out of my pussy amid my screaming loudly in pleasure. She groped my breasts and twitched my nipples and sucked them slurping sound. Then slowly put her lips on mine nibbled softly.

I never think much about same sex act and I loathed that. But now I was thrilled by Mary's act. I never like lesbianism but how wrong I was. She gave me sensual feeling and I climax involuntarily for a few minutes continuously. Mother and son gang-banged me, devouring me like two sex maniac. I simply love them doing, they coordinated so well in driving me high. I tossed about cling to the bed sheet as I orgasm again and again. I was glad I decided to meet Mary. All my worries about rivalry vanished. I was more relaxed, spread-eagled for them to lavish attention on me. Mary did a cunnilingus on me, slurping sound as her mouth nibbled on my labias. I never romp threesome or a woman made love to me.

Dick unloaded his semen deep into my womb. Excess semen flowed out and Mary licked it up. We stayed copulated for a lengthy time. I didn't want Mary to be watching. I wanted Dick to fuck her too so I dislodged him and rolled off the bed made space for Mary who was steaming horny. She grabbed and pulled Dick to get between her spread legs eager to be fucked. Mother and son rocked in unison.

As Dick penetrated Mary she yelled, "Oh. Ummm." hugging his neck lips locked.

They were screaming loudly. Then she exclaimed, "Shoot deep into me. Fill my womb. I am cumming...uumm."

Dick stiffened momentarily for a second then ejaculated into her pussy. I saw how intense their fucking was and the desire they had for each other drove them crazy totally concentrated on themselves. What happened was a surprise to me. I believed sex was a man and woman affair. Now I experienced there was more to sex in a threesome. Mary was an experienced woman with a bitchy look. Dick must had learned well from her how to fuck a woman. I was not complaining. That day started a new chapter in my sex life.

After the exhausting romp, we went to shower. There Dick attended more to me and he fucked me again on the vanity top. Mary was excited and showed she was horny. I slipped off and guided Dick to behind his mother and instinctively Mary bent forward and they fucked wildly screaming loud as she climax.

After the shower we settled on the couch to chat. Dick was paying more attention to me made me uncomfortable in front of Mary though I cherished his affection for me. I was having a conversation with Mary when Dick shifted me and raised my leg over his shoulder, squeezed my breasts then parted my panties slipped his penis in my pussy. So horny was he fucked me in front of his mother without a care. He thrust deep in. While in copulation he took off my T shirt and bra and suckled my nipples. I screamed in pleasure tightened my muscles on his penis to make him ejaculate.

Soon he jerked and ejaculated. By the look of it he still wanted to stay copulated and rammed in and out. His penis stiff and we stayed locked and I screamed hysterically. Mary looked on and fondled me and her lips smooched mine. I had never been in a threesome before but the experience I was having then was so thrilling. It was a different me, changed from conservative to slutty, I returned Mary kisses and darted my tongue playfully with hers as Dick rammed vigorously in my pussy. We continued to locked in our own world as if Mary wasn't there.

Finally we uncopulated to my relief. I was totally drained of energy by his relentless sexing. Seeing Mary fingered her own pussy, I said quietly to Dick, "Go make love to Mary. She steaming horny. You have to learn how to love us and make us feel desirable.."

Then I went to take a shower. My pussy felt tenderly sore yet tingling sensation for more. When I came back to the bedroom I could hear Mary screamed ecstatically. She was on top bounced impaled on his penis. I gazed at her voluptuous body and I had the urge to lay my hands on her body. I moved to place my hands on her, fondling her bums and surprised I behaved sleazily like a slut plunged my lips on hers and kissed lustily. One hand stroking her bums another squeezed her breasts tenderly. I was aroused, lowered my mouth to her breasts and suckled them. Mary pressed my head firmly onto her breasts as she quivered and climax followed by Dick spurting semen into her.

Still copulating, Mary tilted her body backward exposed her pussy. I went down and licked semen seeped out from her pussy. It was an aromatic taste I began to like. Still conjoined Dick rolled her onto her back and pumped vigorously. She climax again soon after. Exhausted both parted and lay stretched on the bed. They spent the night in my hotel room that night. The bed not big enough for three so Dick slept on the couch while we women slept on the bed had a good time indulging in erotic acts and talked exciting what we could do to nurture the relationship going forward.

Our coming together to have sex altered my concept of one man one woman relationship. Initially I fear Mary would be in a confrontational stance. But it turned out our meeting was amicable. She was friendly towards me that put me in a comfortable position to better understand each other and talking about our threesome affair. I took pleasure that she treat me as partner than rival. She didn't appeared jealous that Dick having sex with me in her presence. She was eager and enthusiastic on enhancing our relationship among us three.

My apprehension behind me and we chatted openly about ourselves and what we desired from Dick that sexually he show no preference instead look forward to time alone with both "wives." We were agreeable to have threesome as added thrill. He had the stamina and endurance to service us adequately. Though we were always insatiable, he never failed us. Mary joked that Dick could supply to both our demands with some reserve on hand just in case we wanted more of him. He was our stud and we shared him.

Our meeting went smoothly without sign of rivalry between two women over a man. The whole situation works for all three of us and both of us whom he called "sister wives" understood and appreciated that he could split his time between his two ladies to our satisfaction. Though I admitted that I didn't love sharing my man with another woman likewise with Mary as we confided in each other our feelings. But for peaceful harmonious coexistence both of us tried not to get jealous and when it's not my time with Dick, I just occupied myself reminiscing the good times as I expected he would come to me in a matter of time and eventually having him was worth waiting.

Dick was so enthusiastic reasoning our threesome love triangle lifestyle strengthened emotional and physical ties as we could count on each other for comfort. He was of the opinion that others disapproval shouldn't disrupt our right to live the way we please. He said, "We needed to deviate from the social norm when we decided to settle down living together."

Since that day whenever I visited I stayed in their house. Can we three get into a legal marriage? Working on it. Meanwhile we are living the marital living of our making. We love that!

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers