Relationships in the 22nd Century Pt. 02

Story Info
A little more straight talk.
1k words
4.86
8.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relationships in the 22nd Century Pt.2

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is a frank conversation; use it as a tool for growth. All comments are accepted.

It's amazing how few men really understand women's climaxes. Have you watched a porno recently? Notice how women's orgasms are depicted in the video, if they are shown at all. If they do show a woman's climax, it is usually faked.

Many men think that women's pleasure comes just from the closeness of sex. If they cum at all, it's just a bonus. DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE! Women like sex in much the say way as men do. And, they expect the same satisfaction.

Thus, you should care very much about your woman's climax. If she doesn't get it, she will feel cheated - just like you would. To help save your feelings she may fake her orgasm. By now, everyone knows (or at least should know), that women fake orgasms.

Men can and do fake orgasms, just like women do! Men don't do it very often, but they can and do fake!

Women often blame themselves for not being satisfied during sex. But, if this continues the blame will turn to you. You want to learn to recognize a woman's "true" climax and find out what it takes to give it to her regularly.

What Is the Big "O?"

Women report very different things from men when it comes to the "big O". Some say that it is like waves of pleasure washing over their bodies, other say that it "tickles", other describe it as "warmth", etc, still others describe it as just "deep happiness". Ok, it's no wonder that men are confused by women's climaxes.

Don't let this lack of understanding make you think it's all beyond you however! In fact, if you're ever going to get a second chance, you'd better get familiar with her ecstasy!

Some women report having "clitoral" orgasms or "vaginal" orgasms and claim they are different from each other. Others say that any orgasm is just about like any other. Some women can climax just from being held, kissed or touched. Some claim to have never experienced an orgasm. Who's right? They all are!

Also, sometimes women that are easily-orgasmic can't climax at particular times. Further, they may feel that they don't need to - just the closeness is enough.

Every woman is different. Your woman has her own quirks, needs, "secret desires", etc. So, how do you know when she orgasms? It can be difficult to know for sure. Here are some things that will help:

Tell her that you don't want her to feel pressured to climax. If she does that's great, if she doesn't - that's ok too, as long as it's all right with her.

She doesn't need to "fake" her orgasm to please you. Again, if she makes it - great! If not, then next time.

Ask her what makes her engine rev - what "works" for her - then do it! Pay attention to what she tells you, and if something doesn't make sense, ask her to clarify.

When she starts getting aroused, pay attention. Notice if she flushes around her neck and chest. Notice if her nipples get erect. Pay attention to her breathing and the sounds she makes. These are all great signs that she's on her way.

If you're inside her, you'll notice that she begins "gripping" you just as she starts to cum.

Finally, when you think she's made it, ask her! There is nothing impolite about this, and it shows that you're interested in her satisfaction.

Once she makes it the first time, she may very well be ready for more. Some women can just keep going and going (like the Energizer Bunny) Men got the gift of peeing while standing, women got multiple orgasms - nobody ever said life was fair!

Another thing that I have found to be true: (Not in all cases but then again nothing is absolute.)

Women are generally not good lovers for a number of reasons:

First, we men don't really demand it of women. Most men are just happy that have someone to have sex with! The person's abilities aren't that critical. Of course, after you've been with someone for awhile, it can be that very lack of skills that starts affecting things both in and out of the bedroom.

Second, women spend so much time with their minds on other things; and you know exactly what I'm talking about: "I wonder if my ass looks fat in this light...I hope my hair is covering my face enough...Am I making enough noise?...Am I making too much noise?...Am I moving just right?...etc...Etc....etc." All of this is going on exactly when she should be concentrating on herself sexually as well as her lover.

A third reason why women aren't generally good lovers is that they get most of their instruction from other women in women's magazines. Most men read these and just chuckle to themselves. They rarely represent men's sexualities very well at all! If you want to learn how to be a better lover, go to a man for your education - not another woman.

A fourth reason is called the "slut factor". Many women are afraid to let go enough to really learn to enjoy themselves - and to please their partners. Most women have a huge range of sexual expression, but limit themselves in that expression for fear of looking slutty. We men find that frustrating and ridiculous.

A fifth reason is that women are afraid to tell men what they want. Many women say, "Well, he should just know!" Let me assure you on this point: there is not a big red flag on your ass that goes up when you have an orgasm! Many men just don't know were you are in the entire process and often don't know when you've made it. Our climaxes are very obvious; yours are often not obvious - sometimes even to you!

Sixth, women don't really understand men's sexualities and our needs. Let me state that there is as much nuance in men's sexualities as there are in women's but, we express it very differently. Further, women don't really want to believe this! I can't tell you how many times I've had to show the same woman the same trick over and over again only because she didn't want to believe me!