Relative Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J
J
1,383 Followers

Then Grandfather slowly looked me up and down.

‘I hope you understand about a man’s urges.’ He said, coldly.

Before I could make any kind of reply, he lifted me out of the chair and carried me over to a table in the corner of the living room. Some books that lay on the table were swept onto the floor by his hand as he placed me down onto its shiny wooden surface. The next thing I saw were his big hands clawing my top down and exposing my boobs. Then he bent his head and began to suck and bite on them. I remember seeing the trails of his saliva as he moved his lips between my hardening nipples. I think it was fair to state that this definitely qualified as making a pass at his granddaughter, thus proving the point I had wanted to make. I was naïve to think that I could have stopped him going on, though. Like he said, men have uncontrollable urges to satisfy. As he brought his mouth up to mine and passionately devoured my tongue, I felt his hands pushing my skirt up to my waist. His fat hands squeezed my butt cheeks as our mouth juices mingled. By now I was getting very aroused myself and had my hands behind Grandfather’s head and arching my back in an effort to show him that women have urges as well.

After a minute or so he pulled away from my grasp and stood upright. I looked down as his big fingers snapped the sides of my white cotton panties like they were made of paper. He casually tossed that now useless item of underwear onto the carpet. The intensity of my gaze increased as Grandfather began to hurriedly undo his own pants. He didn’t let his trousers down, he just undid the zipper and fumbled in his underpants for a minute until he could free the beast that lurked within. Up close and about to penetrate me, it was even more impressive than when I had witnessed it from a distance the other day. Grandfather was a very old man, but this was no old man’s dick. It was full of large blood filled veins throbbing along its length and slightly curved and lay above a large sac of balls. When he pulled back his foreskin, it revealed a smooth domed helmet that was already moist with precum.

Grandfather moved the tip of his tool teasingly over my soaking wet pussy until I had to plead with him to slide it into me. Then, with one mighty forward thrust of his hips, I felt my vagina being totally filled up by my Grandfather’s monster prick. I squirmed on that shiny table surface as he reamed my insides with an intensity I had never known from boys my own age. My groans of pleasure soon turned to screams of ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasm wracked my body. Grandfather pounded me for fifteen minutes before I sensed that he was about to explode inside me. When I saw his lips draw back from his mouth in a grotesque mask I knew this was it. Grandfather placed one of his big hands around my throat and began to squeeze. I bucked underneath him, both out of physical pleasure at his constant probing of my insides and in an effort to get some air as he choked me in his climactic rage. He shook my head until I thought I was going to pass out, but just as things began to go black, the tightness around my throat disappeared and, as I recovered my breathing, I felt the torrent of his love juices filling my womb.

It went on so long that he must have pumped half a pint of semen into me. But the amazing thing was, when he withdrew his dick from my over-stretched passage, it was still pointing up to the ceiling; there was no limpness to it at all. Before I knew what was happening, Grandfather had picked me up again and was now carrying me upstairs. He pushed the door to his bedroom open with his right foot and sat me down on the floor against the wall in a really narrow gap between two wardrobes. Grandfather put a hand on the top of my head and raised it back sharply. Then, with his other hand, he guided his upturned cock towards my mouth. I was still trying to get my breathing back to normal as he pushed his helmet against my lips, forcing them open. I felt his cock move past my teeth, over my tongue and towards the back of my throat, its curvature tending to make it scrape across the roof of my mouth. The first words Grandfather had spoken since placing me onto his lap nearly thirty minutes ago were to command me to keep my hands by my side. He then put his hands on either side of my head and began to fuck my face. I gagged at every forward thrust of the old man’s hips as his meat hit my tonsils. I could feel the corners of my mouth stretching to tearing point, being forced open to such a degree for so long. I was conscious of the loud slurping sound that my mouth was making as I tried not to disappoint my old lover. After ten minutes, when I thought I could take this no longer, Grandfather very quickly pulled his cock right out of my mouth and began to pull himself off, still pointing it to the back of my throat. A minute later and I was swallowing another impressive amount of my Grandfather’s hot semen. How could he be making so much so quickly?

He placed his hands on his knees and remained bent over for a good five minutes. After that though, he took hold of me by the top that had lain around my waist ever since he had pulled it down on the living room table, and threw me face down onto his big bed. Once again, I felt my skirt being thrown up over my ass. Then I felt Grandfather’s rod at the entrance to my ass hole. Without any subtlety, he thrust it right up and began to bang me with long strokes. I began to wonder whether a dick could stand this much constant friction. He truly had turned from a mild mannered, gentle old man into a savage monster. I gripped the bed sheets tightly while I got my ass pounding. It’s funny, and completely a girl thing, but it is possible to orgasm even though there’s no direct stimulation to the clitoral region. It’s all a mental thing. As Grandfather roasted my anal passage with his huge weapon, there was no physical enjoyment in it for me. Neither did having my lips parted so wide for so long yield any pleasure. Yet, why did I find myself crying out and growling like a bitch on heat? The reason is the situation. The thought of the forbidden nature of the sex, combined with the fact that I had orchestrated it from the start, not to mention the obtuse sense of satisfaction you get from demeaning yourself to someone stronger and older, all served to ensure that as Grandfather came in me for the third time in an hour, I was skewed beneath him in the throes of my own paradise.

Completely exhausted, Grandfather slipped his raw cock out of my anus and fell upon me. We were awoken some hours later by the sound of birdsong outside. Grandfather was horrified by what he’d done to me. He couldn’t explain his actions, they were so out of character. He begged me never to tell anyone. I told him not to worry. It would be our secret. I took off the high heels that I had somehow slept in and trudged into my own room to get ready for breakfast.

Thirty minutes later, having washed all of Grandfather’s semen from my various orifices, I was in the kitchen making some toast for us both. Grandfather said he’d love a cup of coffee. I told him I’d be right there. Just as soon as I’d crushed this blue pill and stirred it into his drink; well, shame to waste them, don’t you think?

J
J
1,383 Followers
12