Relatively Good

Story Info
Jack & cousin Yvonne grow closer during her visit.
9k words
4.48
157.2k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,774 Followers

"Thanks so much for inviting me and mom down to stay with you." Yvonne Evans said as she leaned back in the lawn chair, feeling the hot sun on her face.

Jack Clarke looked at his cousin as he sat next to her outside of his house and smiled. She was wearing a pair of blue shorts and a white short-sleeve blouse, and Jack moved his eyes over her, feeling himself getting hard. He took a drink of his iced tea and made sure his eyes were back on her face before she could catch him leering.

Yvonne ran her fingers through her dark hair and squinted as the sun shone in her green eyes. "Mom has been sort of directionless since dad died, so this visit will be good for her."

"You too, hopefully." Jack replied.

Yvonne smiled as she nodded. "Yes, me too. It's been a rough year... dad was sick for so long, then dealing with losing him has been hard on all of us. Mom and I both needed a change for a while."

Jack nodded. "Want some more iced tea?" he asked, gesturing at his cousin's empty glass.

"I'll get it," she said as she got up from her chair "can I get you some more?"

"Please." he replied as he handed her his nearly empty tumbler.

Jack watched his cousin as she walked towards the house. His gaze immediately fell towards the curve of her ass. Some might have considered Yvonne's behind too large, but it was the part of her that Jack could never help but notice when he was around her. The tight shorts she wore showed it off even more and he reached down to briefly give his throbbing cock a quick rub before she returned.

"There you go." Yvonne said as she leaned over to hand Jack his refill of iced tea.

Jack peered into loose-fitting blouse and watched her swaying breasts, then looked up at her with a smile. "Thanks." he said.

"For what," she asked as she sat back down next to him "the iced tea, or the down-blouse view?"

Jack instantly felt his face flush. "Ahh... I meant the drink." he stammered.

Yvonne grinned at him as she took a sip of her drink. "Well, I hope the view was okay too."

Jack was taken aback by his cousin's bold comment, but rather than replying he smiled as he brought his glass up to his mouth. He noticed Yvonne staring at him from the corner of his eye with a look of anticipation. "What?" he asked as he turned to her and smiled.

"I was waiting for your answer."

"Oh..." he grunted.

"And I still am..." she prodded. She had a playful smile on her face and Jack found it disarming.

Jack laughed at his cousin's persistence and chose his reply carefully. "The view was nice." he told her.

Yvonne gave a satisfied smile. "I just assume that now that I'm old, men don't look at me in that way anymore."

"Old? Thirty isn't old."

"You can say that," Yvonne retorted "but wait till you turn thirty."

Jack laughed. "Well, next year I will be. Besides, never assume..."

"It makes an ass out of you and me." Yvonne chimed in. As silly as the expression was, it never failed to make her smile.

"Exactly!" her cousin exclaimed.

"Let's not get started on my ass," Yvonne groaned "I need to lose half of what's there."

Jack rolled his eyes as he shook his head. "Some would disagree."

"Would that include you?" she queried.

"Absolutely." he told her, feeling less shy about the tone of the conversation.

"Look at this," she exclaimed as she stood up and turned with her back to Jack "tell me this isn't too big."

Jack stared frankly as his cousin bent over slightly to display her backside to him, giving it a squeeze and running her hand over it. His cock was now harder than it had been earlier, and he dropped his hands to his lap, clutching his glass.

"Looks fine to me." he told her as he let out a smile.

Yvonne turned her head around and looked into Jack's brown eyes. She could tell from the look on his face that he meant what he had said. She knew that this sort of behavior with her cousin was inappropriate, but the fact that it was excited her and she felt herself getting wet. She sat back down in her chair next to him. Her eyes followed his as they ran down her body. She could feel her hard nipples brushing against her blouse and she regretted not putting a bra on that morning. She knew that her arousal was showing and hoped that Jack wouldn't comment.

"I hope you enjoy the scenery while I'm here then." she told him, feeling her mouth getting dry.

"I always do when you're around." he told her.

Yvonne opened her mouth to speak, but heard the sound of the back door to the house opening. She looked up to see her mother walking down the steps to join them.

"Did you have a good nap?" Yvonne asked.

"It was wonderful. Thank-you for having us here, Jack."

Jack gave his aunt a warm smile. "I'm glad to have both of you visit, Aunt Ruth. It's good to have some company for a change."

"Yes, I imagine it would be, especially now. I was so sorry to hear that you and Jane broke up; she seemed like such a nice girl."

"That's what I thought to." Jack replied, his voice tinged with bitterness.

Yvonne fought back a laugh as she took another sip of iced tea.

"Do you have plans for later? I was thinking I could take you two out to dinner." Ruth said.

"Oh, you don't have to do that," Jack told her "I'll whip up something later."

"Nonsense," his aunt shot out in a cheery voice "you're kind enough to invite us here -- it's the least I can do. I'll enjoy it too."

"Thank-you then. I'd like that." her nephew told her.

"I'm going to go get changed then. I can't wear this to a restaurant." Yvonne said as she stood up, glancing down at her clothes.

Ruth and Jack nodded and his eyes followed her swaying hips as she walked to the house.

"I should change too, and wash up a bit." Jack told his aunt shortly after his cousin had left.

Ruth followed her nephew inside and waited in the living room while he and her daughter changed.

Once inside the privacy of his bedroom Jack quickly hauled his shorts off and gave his semi-hard cock a long slow stroke through his boxers, feeling it thicken. He wished he had more time so he could make himself come, but he knew he didn't.

Deciding that splashing some cold water on his face and brushing his teeth would help change his mood he walked towards the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar -- he pushed on it and walked inside. He let out an audible gasp when he stepped inside. Standing in front of the mirror was Yvonne. She was applying lipstick, and was only wearing a black skirt and a white lace demi bra. She turned towards him and smiled. Suddenly Jack's legs refused to move, and he stood there slack-jawed, staring at his half-dressed cousin as his cock began rising in his boxers. His eyes rapidly moved down from her slender shoulders to the firm mounds of her breasts, barely contained in her bra.

"Sorry...," he finally managed to say as he turned to leave "I never knew you were in here."

"It's okay. I'm all done anyway." Yvonne put the cap on her lipstick and placed it on the counter, taking one last look at herself in the mirror.

Jack felt her hand gently resting on his shoulder as she brushed past him in the tiny bathroom. Her breasts moved over his back and he glanced down at the growing tent in his boxers.

Yvonne paused in the doorway before she turned to go back to her room and tilted her head down to appraise her cousin's obvious erection. Her full red lips formed into a smile and her eyes met his.

"I'm going to enjoy the scenery while I'm here too," she breathed "hopefully you'll always be this happy to see me."

Before Jack could reply she was gone. He heard the door to her bedroom close. He quickly locked the bathroom door behind him and turned on the cold water tap.

"I'm so glad I was able to take you and Yvonne out to eat. I wasn't going to let you cook on our first night here." Ruth told her nephew as she sat at the restaurant table with them.

Jack smiled at his aunt and told her that he appreciated the gesture. Yvonne was sitting next to her mother, directly across from Jack, and he could feel her bare knee brush against his occasionally. At first he thought it was an accident, but when it continued to happen he realized that she was teasing him. His cock responded and he cast his eyes up from his plate, up over the tight pink blouse she was wearing. Images of her without it on earlier in the bathroom filling his mind.

"Mmm... this chicken breast is so tender." Ruth exclaimed as she sliced a piece of meat.

Yvonne smiled at her plate. "Why did you get the salmon, Jack? Don't you like breasts?"

Jack gave his cousin a knowing smile. "You're bad." he quietly scolded.

"If you want..." she retorted.

Ruth finished her salad without commenting on the innuendo hanging in the air, then smiled at Jack as she deposited her fork on the empty plate.

Jack followed his cousin and aunt out to his car in the parking lot. He opened the front passenger door so his aunt could get in, then went around to the driver's side. It was then he noticed Yvonne still standing by the back door of the car.

"Don't I get doors opened for me too?" her mouth formed into a girlish pout, her hands on her hips.

Jack gave her an amused grin, then went around to where his cousin stood and opened the door for her. She stepped in front of him to enter the car, then abruptly stopped and firmly pressed her round ass into his groin. Jack immediately became hard and could feel his throbbing cock jabbing into her cushiony rump as Yvonne made slow circular motions with her hips.

"Now that's more like it." she said as she turned and smiled at him before getting into the car.

"That meal was delicious!" Ruth exclaimed as she hung up her coat back at her nephew's house after they arrived back.

Jack nodded in agreement as he watched his cousin from the corner of his eye. As she sat down by the kitchen table and crossed her legs the hem of her tight black skirt climbed up her tanned thighs, exposing even more bare skin than when she was standing. Jack was anxious for her and his aunt to go to bed so he could relieve his built-up sexual tension caused by Yvonne.

"Oh my -- look at the time," Ruth declared as she looked at the clock on the wall "I should be getting to bed."

"But it's not even ten o'clock yet, mom." Ruth responded.

Ruth smiled at her daughter and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "When you get to be my age ten o'clock will be late for you too."

Yvonne gave her mother a warm smile and stood up to hug her. "Have a good night then, mom."

"You kids have a good night too." Ruth replied

Jack watched his aunt leave the kitchen and listened to the sound of her climbing the steps. He had mixed feelings about being alone with his cousin. He was excited by the sexually charged atmosphere, but hesitant. He had no idea where it might lead and wondered if Yvonne's teasing was just that, and not a indication of where it might lead. He was hopeful that their flirtations would escalate, but afraid to push things further. Instead, he decided to let her take the lead.

"Don't tell me you're packing it in early too." she said, smiling at Jack.

"No, not yet. It's way too early." he told her.

"Good," she replied "how about we watch some tv?"

Jack followed his cousin into the living room and sat down on the sofa. He turned the television on and flipped through the channels until Yvonne stopped him when she found a program she liked. Jack tossed the remote on the coffee table and glanced over at her sitting next to him. Yvonne felt his eyes on her and turned to smile, glancing down at his lap in hopes of telling whether he was hard. She had been wet since they were at the restaurant and her inhibitions were rapidly fading.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked, breaking the awkward silence.

Jack smiled at her with a nod. "Sure."

"This afternoon, just before mom came out, you said something about always enjoying the scenery when you're around me. What did you mean?"

Jack struggled for a moment to recall his comment, then his mouth formed into a nervous smile. "It's just that, well, I always thought you were really pretty." he told her.

Yvonne's eyes widened slightly and she gave her cousin a hug. "Thanks, that means a lot to me." she said as she clutched his arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

Jack shifted gently on the sofa as Yvonne moved her hand over his chest and held him tight, nuzzling into his neck. "You know what...?" she said.

"What?"

"It was sometimes lonely being an only child growing up. I always looked forward to when you and your folks visited. You were like the brother I never had."

"Really?" he asked, looking at her, somewhat surprised.

Yvonne sat up slightly and brought her legs up on the sofa, tucking her feet under her. She rested on her left hip and leaned into Jack again, draping an arm over his stomach. She ran her hand over him, feeling his firm muscles under his shirt. Then hoping he wouldn't notice, she pressed her thighs together and slowly moved them, enjoying the pressure on her clit that her movements caused.

"Plus I always thought you were really cute too. I used to love it when we all went out to the lake to swim because I got to see you in your swim trunks." she continued.

Jack laughed. "To tell you the truth, I liked seeing you in that red bikini you used to wear." he confessed.

"I know." she told him, her eyes meeting his.

"You do?" Jack replied, his surprise was obvious in his voice.

"I could tell you used to get hard around me. You'd always run into the water to try to hide it. It was funny." she recalled.

Jack let out a nervous laugh and kept silent.

"Oh, don't be embarrassed," his cousin reassured him "I liked being able to do that to you. I still do, you know."

"You tease..." Jack retorted, trying not to sound angry.

"I'm sorry, Jack, I know I shouldn't. I know guys hate teases. But, you know, now that we're older it doesn't have to be just teasing." she told him.

Jack pondered his cousin's comment then turned to face her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean we're adults now, and things don't have to stop at teasing. It's ok if we're... a little naughty... you know." She was now caressing his stomach, her eyes moving between the lump in his pants and the surprised look on his face.

"We're adults, but we're still cousins. Besides, you're married." he reminded her.

Yvonne gave him a compunctious frown and Jack felt regretful, fearing he had offended her and hurt her feelings.

"I'm not saying I don't feel the same. I just feel guilty, that's all -- especially because of Gary. He's a nice guy and I'd have a hard time facing him."

Yvonne nodded. "But it's not like you're some guy I met in a bar. You're family. That makes it wrong, but in a weird way it makes it alright too." she reasoned.

"I don't think I follow that logic." he said and chuckled.

"Did your cock need logic when you walked in on me in the bathroom this afternoon?"

Jack let out a laugh. "I know... sometimes I think too much," he said "To be perfectly honest, I've sometimes wondered what it would be like for us to fool around."

Yvonne smiled at him. "Me too. And I can tell you're hard right now."

Jack gave her a guilty smile.

"It's okay," she reassured him "you're not alone... I'm wet."

"You were the first girl I saw topless you know." he blurted out.

"Really?" she said, surprised.

"Remember that time at the lake your top came off after you dove off of that rock?" he reminded her.

Yvonne laughed hard as she recalled the incident. "Yeah!"

"I didn't dare come out of the water for a half hour," Jack admitted "and when I did I looked like a prune."

"They've gotten bigger since then too." she teased.

"I can tell..." he told her.

"Today in the bathroom," she said "did they look okay?"

"Are you kidding?" he asked, his eyes moving down to her chest then back to her face.

"Maybe you'd like another look at them then." she concluded.

Yvonne removed her arm from around her cousin and sat up slightly, then unbuttoned two buttons of her blouse and pulled it open some to reveal her ample cleavage. She looked up at him, then returned her arm to around his midriff and leaned against him again. Jack could feel her breasts pushing against him and stared down into her open blouse. As she pressed into him her breasts were pushed up from her bra so more of them were exposed. He was tempted to tug at the lacy cups of her bra and uncover her hard nipples, but clutched her hip tighter instead.

"Was that time at the lake the only time you saw them -- I mean, before today?" she asked.

"Ya. That good a look anyway," Jack told her "I used to peek down your tops and stuff, typical guy things." he confessed.

Yvonne let out a girlish laugh. "How much could you see?" she asked.

"About as much as I can now." he told her.

"I used to love staring at your hard-on when we were swimming," she told him "it looked so thick. I used to want to give it a squeeze and feel it."

Yvonne pulled herself closer to her cousin and held him firmly. He wrapped an arm around her, his hand falling on her hip. She glanced down at his hand, wondering if he was going to move it lower, and smiled up at him.

"Have a feel, Jack. I know you want to." she said in a deep whisper.

Jack looked down at her as she smiled, and watched as she gave him an encouraging nod. Slowly he let his hand slide down over the curve of her firm ass. He felt her squirm against him and let out a contented sigh as he grabbed a handful and gave it a firm squeeze.

"How does it feel?" she asked a few minutes later.

"Great." he told her in a throaty tone as he continued to feel her.

"Your cock felt so good against it tonight by the car," she said "it's a good thing mom was there or I would have been so bad."

"We have to be good though." he replied.

Yvonne smiled. "Relatively."

Jack contemplated her reply as he felt her firm ass and hip, squeezing one handful after another of her flesh.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked, the look on her face suddenly appearing serious.

"Sure. What is it?" he asked, curious, yet somewhat apprehensive.

"Those times when you were around me and, you know, looked at me... did you ever think about me when you... ahhh... jerked-off?"

Jack was slightly shocked by his cousin's blunt .question, and even more hesitant to answer her. He took a deep breath and gave a faint reply. "Ya." he told her.

"Cool...," she said in an excited voice "I used to think about you too when I did it. I kept hoping that sometime when we were alone you would touch my boobs."

"Really?" he asked, surprised at her revelation.

Yvonne gave a brisk nod as she looked up at him. "I used to see you look at them sometimes and I knew what you were thinking."

"You had the biggest ones of any girl I knew." he told her.

"Do I still?" she asked with a laugh.

"Almost," he said "but they're definitely the nicest."

"You're such a charmer." his cousin said, and reached up to kiss his cheek.

"I mean it!" Jack asserted as he stared into her open blouse and continued to squeeze her ass.

Yvonne felt herself getting even wetter as she watched her cousin ogle her. She sat up and turned to face him, then tugged her blouse from inside her skirt and unfastened the remaining buttons. She smiled at Jack and pulled it open wide as he watched.

"You may as well get a good look. Besides, You've already seen me like this." she said.

Jack smiled into her eyes then returned his gaze down to her chest. He estimated that Yvonne had more than a handful, and judging from how her nipples were protruding from the material of her bra they must be fairly thick. He smiled and wished he could take one between his lips.

"God, you're sexy." he intoned as he stared at her.

Yvonne gave him a smile and drew her fingers over her bra, feeling her hard nipple through the lace, then gave her breast a hard squeeze. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of her clit as it pulsed.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,774 Followers