Relatively Speaking Ch. 3

Story Info
A delicious dawn...
1.9k words
4.33
52.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fritz
Fritz
86 Followers

The digital clock on the nightstand read 4:00 a.m. when I woke up. I had to piss like a racehorse and slithered quickly out of bed. Teri and Barb were fast asleep. After relieving myself I decided to check on Sharon, to make sure she was comfortable on the couch. Throwing on my robe, I walked softly down the hall and turned into the living room. The room was completely dark to my unaccustomed eyes, but I was able to hear familiar sounds. I was surprised that Sharon might still be awake. I was more amazed at the sounds. She was definitely in the thralls of pleasuring herself. I listened quietly until my eyes adjusted to the darkness. Finally I could barely make out where the couch was and slowly crept up behind her.

"Whose there?" She sensed my presence next to her. I said nothing. I leaned over and smoothed her hair from her face. She knew it was me and took hold of my hand and pressed it to her pussy. Once again she was sopping wet. I inserted two and then three fingers into her cunt and continued where she had left off. She brought her hands up and opened my robe and pulled me down to her. I kissed her deeply. Our tongues thrashed as she came all over my hand. Sharon still tasted of Scotch and pussy mixed with a little cock juice. It was such a wild combination of naughty aromas I got an instant boner.

"Are they asleep?" She whispered.

I knew right then what she wanted and took off my robe. Without a word I crawled to the end of the couch and spread her long legs. I wrapped her ankles around my head and teased her pussy lips with the tip of my cock. Within seconds the head was coated with her cum and I plunged my entire length into her. She let out a sigh and I held my cock still inside her, flexing my meat against her vaginal walls. We both knew I wasn't going to hold back this time. The still darkness was broken by the slurping sounds of her pussy and my balls banging against her ass. I bent her back even farther for maximum penetration. We were now face to face, when her fingernails dug into by back.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." She yelled over and over as my cock unloaded into her hot twat.

She kissed me again as I let her legs fall to my sides. Nothing was said when I rose up and tied my robe. Standing over her in the darkness, I whispered, "Sleep tight". She slowly let go of my hand as I walked away. I heard a deep sigh when I reached the doorway and knew she was satisfied with her decision to fuck me. I certainly was. I hadn't fucked or been fucked this much since... hell, since I was a teenager! I was rather proud of my performance, as I visited the bathroom again to piss and clean up. Turned off the bathroom light and headed back to bed.

That's when I noticed Barb and moved her position. She was no longer hugging the edge. She was still sound asleep but her body was pressed next to Teri's naked sleeping body. She had her arm over Teri's back and her leg lodged between Teri's legs. It was so sweet seeing her cuddled up to her niece, even in her sleep. My twisted mind couldn't help itself and I wanted to challenge Teri's theory that Barb's unconscious state was only attracted to me. Barb still had her bra and panties on, so I unhooked her bra and pulled her panties down as far as I could. Her pussy was now exposed. I wet my finger and ever so gently parted her lips and lightly massaged her clit. She didn't move a muscle. I couldn't get over how wasted she was. I rubbed her harder and felt her start to get damp. When I inched my finger into her cunt I finally got a rise from her. She let out a gust of air and pulled herself closer to Teri.

Now her arm completely covered Teri's back and her hand rested on one of Teri's huge tits. As I continued finger-fucking her, I was shocked to see her fingers feeling Teri's nipple. As I forced the issue and quickened my fingering, Barb swung her legs wide open and turned herself over on her back. I took advantage of the opportunity to take her bra off and pulled her panties completely off. All this sudden activity made Teri rollover, so the girls were both on their backs. Wow, what a sight these two buxom beauties made. Since they were still asleep, I opted not to stop my little test. Now I had access to both of their pussies. With a hand one each of their thighs I softly stroked them, until I was palming both of their mounds. Soon they both parted their legs a little and I was able to insert a finger in both their pussies. They moaned almost in unison, as I continued my assault. I stopped fingering Barb and brought her hand over to Teri's tit where she resumed her nipple teasing.

The girls were both quite wet when I decided it was time for me to quit taunting them and get some shuteye. Since the largest open space on the bed had shifted to Barb's side, I lay down on that edge. I pulled up the covers, smiled and went to sleep.

I couldn't have been asleep more than an hour when I woke up to sounds of moaning. I turned over to face the girls and opened the covers. There in the first light of dawn was Barb holding, squeezing and sucking on Teri's luscious tits with one hand, while her other was franticly rubbing Teri's pussy. I leaned over Barb to catch Teri's expression. She rolled her eyes, smiled at me and mouthed the words, "fuck you". I almost broke up at that point. With Barb's eyes shut, I could tell she was still in a state of sleep, but this was all the evidence I needed to prove my case. I knew Teri wouldn't dare try to stop Barb and risk waking her. Laughing to myself, I got up and took the video camera out of the closet and started filming the evidence. Teri saw me filming and mouthed, "Don't you dare!" I smiled and raised the camera and pushed the record button.

Teri tried to shield herself from the camera, at the same time placating Barb's advances. Sleepy Barb inched her face up to Teri's face and lightly kissed her lips. She reached up and parted Teri's lips with her pussy soaked fingers and Teri sucked them in her mouth. Both women moaned while their tongues probed each other's mouths. I figured Barb had to be more awake by now. She had to know she was not only kissing another woman, but that woman was her niece. Teri was caught up in this early morning passion and started to ignore my filming. Needless to say, my dick was at full erection, watching my wife's first taste of lesbian love. With one hand on the camera, my left hand started jacking off my cock. Teri broke off the kiss and lowered her face and lips to Barb's heaving boobs. She licked both nipples wet and slid down between hr legs. Teri slipped herself off the foot of the bed. Kneeling, she bent over and continued eating out Barb's pussy. In that position her ass was only a few feet from me.

Their moans increased in volume, and I was about to burst, when Sharon appeared at the doorway. I could see she was initially shocked to see her sister being sucked out by Teri. She was also quick to notice that Barb's eyes were shut and her legs were involuntarily moving and reacting to Teri's tongue lashing.

"My God, she's still asleep," Sharon whispered and smiled. She took off her robe and started playing with her own pussy, keeping her eyes glued to the bed.

"Let's have some fun with her," said Sharon, as she stepped up on the bed.

She walked to the head of the bed, turned around and put her legs on either side of Barb's head. She looked up at me and then spread her pussy lips wide.

"Make sure to get a picture of this Donny." That said, she squatted down and positioned her wet pussy right over Barb's moaning lips.

Teri looked up from Barb's pussy, smiled and spread Barb's lips wide and stuck her tongue into her pussy and tongue fucked her. Barb's legs tightened and her mouth opened to let out a scream. Sharon lowered her pussy into Barb's open mouth, muffling Barb's scream. For an instant, that seemed like minutes everyone froze. I zoomed in the camera to frame Sharon's cunt in Barb's mouth. Would she finally wake up? How pissed off would she be? Hell, would she bite her? Then, as if somebody opened a floodgate, Sharon let out a long, low moan.

Barb's tongue licked and stabbed at Sharon's pussy for all she was worth. Teri stepped up her tongue action and nibbled at Barb's lips. Barb tried to mimic the same tricks on Sharon's pussy. Everyone knew Barb was awake, when she reached her arms up around Sharon's thighs and thrust her tongue deep in her pussy. Sharon started cuming in waves and saturated Barb's face with her love juice. Sharon fell forward and almost bumped heads with Teri. Barb shoved three fingers into Sharon and tongued her asshole. Sharon and Teri took turns licking and sucking Barb's raging cunt. The muffled screams were just about enough to make me boil over. Teri turned away from Barb's orgasm to see me wanking at my manhood. Keeping three of her fingers in Barb's cunt, she turned and took my cock in her mouth. I laid the camera down and took a few steps toward the action. With one hand on Sharon's head forcing her into Barb's pussy; my left hand was on Teri's head. I fucked Teri's mouth hard and felt the warmth of my climax pulsing through my cock. I pulled Sharon's hair back and whipped my dripping cock from Teri's mouth and shot a stream of hot cum on both their faces. They both opened their mouths and I unloaded again, trying to hit their mouths. Most of it missed and landed on Barb's pussy and abdomen. Barb's hips bucked wildly, as she reached out frantically to grasp Sharon's hair. Sharon went back to eating out Barb and brought her to another orgasm.

Teri took my cock back into her mouth and jacked out a few last drops. Sharon dismounted Barb's face and wiped her cum soaked face with a sheet. Barb raised herself up to her elbows and tried to shake off her hangover. She rubbed her eyes and slowly began to focus on my flaccid dick going in and out of Teri's mouth.

"You'd better get that thing hard zoon, if you're gonna fuck me wif it," she slurred, and then fell back to bed.

Me, Teri and Sharon laughed out loud, knowing full well that Barb had no clue of what happened. We pulled the covers up, tucked her in, and bid her goodnight. She conked out before we got to the bedroom door. We each took a shower and joined up again in the kitchen.

Fritz
Fritz
86 Followers