Relax And Let It Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning over Dianne, he felt one more time at the incredible smallness of her waist. He decided there and then that one day he'd make love to her again when she was fully corseted to her ultimate tightness and anatomical possibility. Somehow, he'd talk her into it. One day.

He undid the knot and then the bow on the corset laces. He loosened them and spread the back of the corset sufficient to take it off when he turned her over onto her back. The busk was unclipped and the corset laid open either side of her, and he left it there. He inspected her skin and saw that Dianne's waist had red marks and pressure patches all around her waist and onto her hip bones. Pulling up the duvet again, lying down beside his wife, he reached over and switched off the bedroom lamp. In his satisfied state, he was asleep in a few minutes, dreaming of and remembering the sensations he'd experienced that evening and night.

Next morning, he awoke a few moments before Dianne and leaned over to see her. Even as he looked and propped himself on one elbow, his wife opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Wow; I've really slept, haven't I?"

"Yes dear. The deepest sleep you've ever had, I should think."

"What's this?" she asked as she felt and touched the corset underneath her.

"You wore that in the night, dear," he replied, "it was lovely for me. So exciting. You're such an erotic woman and I'm a lucky guy."

"What are you talking about? What's happened?"

"You let me make love to you in your sleep." It seemed a good idea not to explain in too much detail what he'd done the previous evening.

"Oh, you must tell me. You must show me soon. Will you?"

"Maybe I will, when the time's right. You were amazing but you don't remember any of it, do you?"

"No, not a thing."

"If I tell you, and show you some of it, will you let it happen again?"

"Yes dear, I think so. It can't have been a problem for me, can it?"

Tony left it at that and Dianne made no reference to the marks on her waist, or the looseness of her anus, or the strain in her hips.

Someday soon, Tony knows that he'll be able to enjoy his wife with others of his fantasies. Whether or not she'll enjoy it will depend on whether she's awake or asleep. He doesn't really care which, although it would increase his excitement and his satisfaction if she were awake and experiencing his sexual plans. Actually, if she were a little reluctant, he thought he may enjoy it even more. And 20 inches for a waist on his wife seemed rather unadventurous now that he knew what she was capable of doing for his pleasure.

And so he began to make his plans again.

12