Relax, My Love

Story Info
A submissive doubts himself and his Mistress corrects him.
2.1k words
4.42
42.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for a friend.
Feedback is much appreciated and always brightens my day.
I hope you enjoy.

------------------------------------

Brandon stared out the window as they pulled into the mall parking lot. He had no idea what they were doing there, but knowing Hannah, the day would not be a regular one.

They both got out of the car, him following close behind her as he still had no clue as to their destination. They approached a lingerie store, and he assumed they were going shopping for underwear for her. This notion was abandoned when she turned to him, and looked at him seriously.

"Behave." She demanded, loud enough for a few shoppers to hear.

He knew this to be her Dom attitude and shuttered.

"Come" she said as she entered the store, not bothering to make sure if he was following behind her. He was of course; he dare not disobey her and make her plans worse than they already promised to be.

She walked over to the panties section and started browsing. He stood there, slightly out of place. When an employee came over to her, he expected her usual 'just looking, thanks' but instead she started inquiring about the merchandise.

"Yeah, I'm looking for a lace pair of purple panties."

"What size?" the clerk asked.

"Large"

"Oh, for a friend?" she asked looking at Ashley's figure and knowing that they couldn't be for her.

"No, for him" Hannah stated, motioning towards Brandon. He blushed, finally understanding her motives.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but we don't carry men's"

"We know" Hannah smiled at him.

The clerk giggled. "Oh, I see. Right this way."

She led them to a cute pair.

"These should do." She said thanking the clerk. Brandon sighed in relief that she was making this quick.

"Hm, what will these look like on you?" Hannah asked, placing them up against him. He froze. A woman looked over and stared, as did several others.

"Hannah, please don't..." he whispered.

"I thought we went over titles and how you shall address me months ago, slut. Shall we have to repeat that lesson?" she asked. He wondered if the woman behind them could hear.

"No, Mistress." He whispered.

"What was that?'

"No, Mistress." He replied a little louder.

"Good boy, now let's go. We have one more stop before we head home."

His heart missed a beat.

Brandon sighed with relief as they left the store. The teller had eyed him with knowing looks and Hannah smiled the whole time.

After they left she handed him the bag.

"Go put them on"

He then understood why she had forbid him to put on underwear that morning and he grasped the bag with a sigh and went to get changed. They left the mall as he walked close behind her.

They drove to a foreign part of town, one that Hannah seemed quite comfortable in and they pulled up to a store.

Brandon should have guessed. A sex shop.

She got out and motioned to him.

"Remember Hun, behave or their will be consequences."

"Yes Mistress" he responded, muffled.

She sighed impatiently.

It was a regular run of the mill novelty store, but Brandon was surrounded by fear of what she would say, or do. For Hannah it was a world of possibility.

There we half a dozen people in the store including a couple.

"Go grab some lube, the good kind. We'll need it tonight" she said as she walked away from him towards another part of the store.

He looked around for a while, paying special attention the bondage section. The chains, whips, gags and blindfolds made him shiver in slight fear and excitement. He moved quickly, not wanting to disobey her by taking too long. He found the lube she wanted, grabbed it and then hesitantly went over back over to her.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw what she was doing.

She was talking to a woman and looking over various dildos and butt plugs.

"Oh honey, yeah, over here." She called, looking up at him. "Which one should we get?" She held up two butt plugs, one slightly bigger than the other one.

He just stared at her in shock.

"Brandon. I asked you a question. Which one?"

His face went red and he didn't know what to do, let alone say.

The woman standing beside Hannah just laughed and whispered in Hannah's ear.

Hannah's response was loud enough that he was sure everyone in the store heard it flawlessly.

"You're right, I think he is getting turned on by this. Here let me check." She walked over to him and rubbed her hand across his crotch. "Yep. He's getting hard."

Everyone in the store was now staring and the couple whispered to each other and then tried not to laugh.

"Hannah, please." He whispered in her ear.

"You like this, don't you, my sweet. Everyone staring at you, knowing what a little slut you are. Does it turn you on?" she whispered back. It was not a question. It was a statement, and they both knew it.

Brandon could do nothing but stifle a moan.

"Now" she continued. "which one?"

He closed his eyes and nodded toward the larger one.

"I'm sorry what was that?"

"That one"

"Which one?"

"T....the b...bigger one" he stuttered.

"See, told you he would choose this one." She said to the woman beside her. The woman whispered something else.

"Yes, he will be pleased when he finds that out" Hannah said smiling at him. "Let's go. We have a long night ahead of us." She said goodbye to the woman, grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the cashier. They went through another embarrassing, at least for him, exchange of words, Hannah not at all hiding the fact that the plug was for him, not her."

When the girl handed her the bag Hannah made him carry it instead.

"Good boy" Hannah said as they turned to walk out. She thanked the girl and added "You can see I've trained him well"

The girl smiled and said. "Hope you have fun with him tonight"

Hannah replied. "Oh, I will"

Brandon sighed and closed his eyes as they drove home. He was getting uneasy about this, and Hannah could tell. She did not speak a word to him the whole ride, thinking over how she planned on unfolding the night. He tried not to think about it, not wanting to imagine the worst, or expect the best.

They pulled up into the driveway and Hannah got out.

"Honey, are you coming?" she asked when he didn't make any effort to move. He took a deep breath, opened his eyes and got out of the car.

He followed her into the house and they proceeded straight to the bedroom.

"Strip" she commanded once she closed the door.

He did so with reserve and far slower than she wanted. She went to go grab a whip.

"Get on the bed, on your stomach, now" she said when she returned. He froze when he saw the whip grasped tightly in her hand. "I said now"

He moved onto the bed, slowly but cautiously. He breathed deeply, anticipating the first strike. He heard it pass through the air and then... nothing. He tensed for a few moments then he heard a whisper in his ear.

"Relax love, I'm here. I'm not going to hurt you. What's wrong?"

He didn't know what to say, so he said nothing, he just moaned.

"Honey, talk to me." She turned him over and stared into his deep hazel eyes. He looked back at her with a distant look. She kissed him. She was devastated when for the first time in their relationship he didn't return it. She pulled back. The lust in his eyes had disappeared, and this pained her more than anything.

"Brandon, look at me. This is not a demand, but a request. Please, Hun. Look at me." His eyes cautiously met hers. "What's wrong?"

"I....I'm s...scared" he responded, stuttering.

"Why, my sweet? Why are you scared?"

"B...because I don't know w...what you are g...going to d...do to me."

"Of course you don't, my love. You don't have to. That's what I'm here for. I'm here to teach you, to guide you. I would never hurt you. There may be pain, yes, but I will never hurt you, not truly. You are my possession, as I am yours. I will never break you. The only thing that will break you is losing trust in me."

"B...but Hannah I don't w...want this"

"Yes you do." She said as she brushed her hand gently across his hardness. "You want it but you just don't want to let yourself want it." He gasped as she stroked him, and she moved down his body to gently flick her tongue across the tip. "Now tell me again, tell me that you don't want this."

He moaned as his mind scrambled to gather the pieces of what just happened.

"Does this feel wrong to you?" she stroked along his length gently. "Does this?" she asked as she cradled his balls. "Does this?" she kissed down his neck flicking her tongue over his nipples. "Does this?" she ran her finger down his back. "or does this" she asked as she licked a finger and rubbed it gently against his opening.

He shivered.

"Tell me to stop and I will" she continued, rubbing her finger back and forth ever so gently. She reached over to grab the lube off the bedside table.

"Hannah, please st....." he froze mid-sentence as she penetrated him with her finger, gentle pushing inside. He gasped as she pushed in farther, and he nearly came when she rubbed up against his prostate.

"Oh sorry, what was that, my love?"

He could do nothing but moan as she rubbed him, forcing spikes of pleasure through his body. He started to move with her. When he was getting close she stopped.

"Now tell me my love, does this feel wrong to you?"

"I... I don't know... just... please..." he tried to move against her but she held him down.

"Please what my love?"

"Just... please." His voice was full of desperation.

"Tell me, my sweetness. Tell me what you want. Not what you think you should want, but what your instincts tell you, what your body craves, what your soul desires. To ignore that would be a crime against yourself, it would damage your soul. Let your soul free, my love. I'm just here to help you on your path. You can trust me to know you as you know yourself; I've been part of you, even if just for a few moments. Let us ride this wave together without any reservations, without any fears. Let your soul free. Let yourself just.... Feel" she stroked him gently, nurturing. "Tell me, my love"

"Please... make me cum"

"How?"

"Hannah don't make me...."

"Say it hun, this isn't for me, it's for you. Say it."

"I can't"

"Yes you can. I love you. No matter what, you will always be safe in my arms. Now tell me, let yourself free."

"Hannah..." She stopped all motions.

"Yes Brandon?"

"Please..." he sighed and tried to concentrate. He closed his eyes. "Please f... fuck me."

"Why should I?" she asked.

"Because I n...need it"

"Why"

"Because... I just do"

"But why?"

"I don't know Hannah!!! Just fuck me!!!"

She whispered into his ear.

"...because it is part of you. Nothing you do will ever change that. It is part of you, just like this is part of me. I crave to take care of you, you crave to feel that love and be taken care of. You crave balance... this is what I give to you. You crave to let your mind go. I crave to take care of it while you're gone. It's not who you are, but it is a part of you. I don't want just that part, I want all of you." She slowly pushed in another finger. "and I want you to want all of me."

She plunged her head down over his length taking it all down her throat while thrusting in and out of him with her fingers.

"Yes... oh Hannah... yes... fuck me please... take me..." he managed to stutter out as he shot cum down her throat and she milked it out of him.

He could barely breathe as he came down from his high, she just hugged him and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Hannah... I... I didn't.. I don't..."

"Shhhh... I know my love, I know." She shushed him in a low voice. "Just sleep. Tomorrow we can speak of reality. The only reality I need right now is the knowledge that you and I are together... forever."