Relaxation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to coax my dick back to a full on erection again, wasting no time she straddled my hips and lowered herself onto my cock. I moaned as my member penetrated her warm wet cunt, she echoed my moan as she bottomed herself out on me. She stared at me with fervor as she began to slowly rock up and down on my shaft. Our eye contact was broken by Denise stepping over my waist, she stood with her back to Christine and face me as she bent down and spread her cheeks. She moaned as she kissed me and simultaneously felt Christine's lips caress her pussy. I broke our kiss momentarily to examine the room for Nicky. Being dimly lit it was hard to see where she was. All of the sudden she stepped out of the "Prop room," I started at her eyes and then scanned down to see she had a, what seemed to be, foot long strap-on attached to her waist. She smiled at me and walked towards my feet. She took Denise by the hips and moved her back slightly. Christine leaned back and allowed Nicky access to Denise from behind.

"Fuck my ass," Denise moaned as she leaned down and kissed me again. Nicky obliged her and pressed that massive dildo against her ass. Denise's face cringed slightly but then relaxed as she moaned, and the dildo entered her deeply. Christine continued to ride me, going a little faster than she did before, but not so fast she couldn't enjoy Denise's pussy. I put my hands on Denise's shoulders to keep her from tipping forward as Nicky explored her ass deeper. "Oh god, I love it," Denise moaned as she closed her eyes and kissed me again. Christine's hands were now massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples as Nicky inched her large strap-on all the way inside of Denise's hungry ass.

After a few seconds everyone was moving at the same pace, Christine riding on my cock and Denise getting ass-fucked by Nicky. Moans filled the air, as we all were lost in near ecstasy. Denise was the first to break, "Oh fuck Nicky, make me cum, I'm so close." Nicky responded by grabbing her hips and pushing the strap-on in and out of her ass as fast and hard as she could. Moments later Denise, howled in pleasure as she orgasmed once then again as Christine sucked hard on her clit. Nicky pulled the strap-on out of her ass and knelt on the floor behind Christine. Without a word she rubbed the fake member against Christine's ass. Denise moved out of the way as Christine merely leaned forward, allowing Nicky better access and assumed permission. Nicky spread her cheeks and spit on the plastic tip, and pushed it into Christine as slowly as she did Denise. Christine began to pant as Nicky thrust in and out, causing her pussy to clamp and release as she slid up and down my cock.

Christine lost all control and moan, "God..., fuck,... oh,.." she was in an orgasmic daze, she could barely talk as she came repeatedly for Nicky and I both. Christine could take no more and slowly removed the two phallic objects and crawled off of me.

"Now let's try happy baby pose again." Nicky said now completely in her seductive, sultry tone. I didn't hesitate and pulled my legs up. At this point I was beyond reasoning; an actual thought didn't enter my brain until I felt the tip of that large dildo press against my ass. I assumed it would be pain but it wasn't entirely un-enjoyable. She moaned at me, "Relax." I tried my best to do as instructed. I could feel the tip of the strap-on entering me. In that same instant, I felt her hands wrap around my cock and start to stroke it. Still wet from Christine's pussy, her hands massaged my member with skill and determination. While my body focused on her hands she had slid the dildo almost completely inside me. Without realizing it she was fucking me and jerking me. I moaned once I let my mind go, "This is absolutely amazing." I thought.

Nicky looked down at me and smiled and said, "Mmmm you like it don't you." The instructor that I had seen less than two hours ago was gone. She was transformed into this amazing, sex-crazed being. I just nodded as she continued to slide her hands up and down my cock. I watched her breasts bounce slightly as she began to go inside me harder and faster. I moaned at the sight, and closed my eyes again. I felt her slow down a bit and I opened my eyes again, Christine and Nicky were now locked in a very intimate kiss. Christine's hands were caressing her breasts as their tongues intertwined. She slowly pulled Nicky out of my ass, for a moment I was (sad?). She then reached down and undid the strap-on and coaxed Nicky to her hands and knees. I sat up and Christine grabbed my cock and guided me to a kneeling position behind Nicky.

Without a word she lined my cock up with Nicky's ass, and then with a hand on my ass pushed me towards her. My cock slid deep into Nicky's ass, she responded with a guttery moan, "Oh fuck my ass Derek." I complied and began to pound Nicky's ass. She put her head on the floor and poked her butt out more allowing me to go deeper and deeper. I glanced down and saw Christine on the floor perpendicular to Nicky and with her head between her legs licking her pussy. Nicky was in absolute bliss, "Mmm yes, give it to me good." Christine and I did. I pumped hard and deep and moaned loudly, "Mmm Nicky I'm gonna cum in your ass." Nicky replied by moaning, "Fucking give it to me." With those words I gripped her hips hard and thrust in her deeply as my cock exploded inside her. I thrust three more times, hard and long as every drop was emptied out of me.

After a few moments we all lay on our mats panting and breathing heavily. Nicky spoke up, "did everyone enjoy our class?"

We all answered with a moan, too drained to form words anymore, and completely and utterly relaxed.

"Then we will try it again at class Saturday night." She said and we all chuckled

To be continued....

12