Relaxation

Story Info
A couple enjoys a steamy hot tub session.
822 words
3.71
45.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We head into the room marked with a big "4," Jay just ahead of me. Once he gets the stubborn deadlock bolted closed, I start stripping down. Steam rises off the hot tub, though the jets are off, and the thin mattress has a fresh sheet.

Jay removes his shirt and I take a moment to gaze hungrily at his barrel chest and broad shoulders. Once I liked hairless boys, but when I met Jay, my tastes matured and I realized what I wanted was a man.

Still watching him, I climb into the hot tub. The water envelops me, welcomes me with its velvet warmth. I close my eyes and release my heavy thoughts with a sigh, slipping my hand between my legs to encourage the sensation of the jets. For now, it's not Wednesday, it's a sacred hour of heat and love.

The water shifts as Jay climbs in beside me. He settles in across the way, a jet against his back, and for the first time in weeks the lines on his face loosen. His eyes still closed, he smiles.

I slip my finger inside myself, but it is unsatisfying. What I want is my husband's cock. I drift across the hot tub, reaching to grab his knees in my hands. Jay opens his eyes. "Hi, you."

I almost draw back, so overwhelming is the love on his face. His hands reach for me, pull my face to his, but slows at the last second so when our lips touch, it is a spark, a tender remembrance of our first kiss. I am back on his bed, fluttering with nervousness, and he is pressing me down into the down comforter, his finger on the bottom of my chin, his lips perfect - not too moist, not too rough. Softer than light. Soft as love.

We kiss. Again. Jay slips his tongue between my lips. I rise up in the water, wrapping my legs around him so I straddle him on the bench. I grasp his hair in one hand and kiss him, left to right, my tongue slipping into his ear so he moans and tightens. I could be fourteen, alive with the possibilities of my body. This is the power Jay holds over me, awakening even the most reluctant vestiges of my sexuality.

His hands grasp my waist, one on each hip. He pulls me down into the water and I reach for him. I barely have to go below the surface of the water to find him. I slip him inside, and he pushes a relieved sigh out of me. "I need this," I whisper into his ear, and he grabs my ass and uses the water to drive into me.

He holds me so tightly that I can barely move - not that I have to; my pussy is doing the work, alive of its own accord, clenching him with a fearsome desperation and need. He throws back his head and snarls out a laugh through his teeth, possessive and powerful. I shudder, melting into him. He fills me, raking my inner walls.

Suddenly Jay lifts me bodily and sets me on the side of the hot tub. He points wordlessly to the bed. I scramble out and slink across the distance between the tub and the mattress, then settle on my knees with my ass proffered off the edge of the bed. I hear the water splash as Jay gets out, too, and then his cock is back inside me, my void filled, my need satisfied. I grunt and woof like a dog in heat as he pulls me to him, his powerful legs propelling him into motions that slap my ass so hard I cry out.

He slaps me again, with his hand this time, and I come so hard I see spots in my vision. Even as I try to recover my breath, Jay shoves me in a 90-degree turn so he can climb onto the bed behind me. He presses my face down into the mattress and my pussy gushes with satisfaction. Rarely do I think about our labels, but now, my mind is consumed with it: I am your possession. I am your property. I am your lover.

This last, as he slaps my ass again and comes himself when my pussy clenches up. If he says something, if words materialize in the midst of bliss, I don't recognize any but my name. "Amber." Just a soft, adoring whisper as he slumps over me. I slip down so we are parallel to the mattress, his weight comfortingly warming me.

Months of hardship, family squabbles, work crises...it all fades away, for a while.

"Thank you," I whisper, and reach up to touch his stubbly cheek. "For everything."

"There's a pretty goddamn big list of reasons why I married you," he says, a smile in his voice, "and that was one of them."