Relaxing

Story Info
A little down time away from the crowd.
613 words
4.23
12.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that you are tired, I whisper to you as I hand over another drink. My suggestion is rewarded with a welcomed smile.

I bid the crowd good day, as I make my way to the door, shaking hands, exchanging hugs and a few kisses. Grinning and waving at them (of course my eyes focus only on one)

Through the door and down the hall, I swiftly carry myself to make the preparations. Quickly I set the mood, putting all into place.

After I change into comfortable gray sweatpants and a crisp white t-shirt. Just as I finish, my task, I hear a gentle knock. At my side of the door I feel elated and delighted with anticipation of her company. whisking the door open, to greet the goddess.

Silently staring and smiling, for a moment before she steps in. I take her by the hand and lead her to the bed room. Stopping at the doorway, telling her she can change and I'll meet her in the living room.

Leaving her for the moment, I start the music, soft sounds of the beach fill the air, the soothing crash of the surf, an occasional cry of a gull off in the distance.

Spreading out the warm comforter, arranging the pillows, of various sizes, out on the futon. On the end table, A platter sits, sliced fruit and cheese a loaf of bread.

The faint scent of cinnamon and spice emits from the lit candles in the room. Pouring a glass of iced tea, I sit in the corner of the couch, stretching out. Closing my eyes, taking it all in. The aroma, the warmth, the sounds, sighing lightly.

At the sound on the bedroom door, my eyes snap open, waiting. As she enters, I gaze at her loveliness. So happy I guessed the right size. My baby now standing in an elegant pale pink set of silk pajamas.

Wanting to know if she likes and if they are warm I ask. My answer is her crossing her arms in a self embrace and nodding with her brilliant smile.

She pads over to me and sits. Strange how we peer at one another, like we have known each other forever, and as if it were the first time.

Leaning in, she gives me a small kiss on the cheek. Fingers spread across the silk and a whisper of thanks is swiftly followed by a blush.

As she takes a moment to look at the room, I can't take my eyes from her. Turning from me, selecting a slice of strawberry. Silently she glides, the small of her back meeting my hip.

Bringing her legs up as she lowers her body, parallel to mine, snuggling back further into me. My arm pulls the comforter over us. As our bare feet touch, I feel the wiggling of her toes, while she giggles. Beneath her my arm wraps around, between her waist and bosom, pulling her closer to me.

Her body feels so warm pressed to mine. My chest to her back, her head resting upon my shoulder. Fingers slowly running through her hair. So nice under the blanket, so cozy. Listening to her breathing, slow and steady. The music softly playing, the candle light flickering, so peaceful, so calm.

The two of us wrapped in our own cocoon. In the matter of minutes, the goddess, drifts off asleep in my arms. I smile so content to be with her, even for a little while, so content.

Soon I join this beauty in her slumber. Realizing that sometimes, we all need to be pampered, need to relax. . . . . and need to be held.