Relaxing After Work

Story Info
Good friends and cool drinks lead to fun times.
2.6k words
4.1
62.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work and I was looking forward to going home and relaxing with a few drinks when my phone rang. It was a co-worker Mark. He had had a long day also and when I stated my intentions for the night we agreed that the best thing to do was to grill out and drink at my place on the patio to relax, unwind and get a little drunk.

Soon after my wife, Kris, called. I explained to her what Mark and I had planned and she thought it was a good idea as she too had had a long week and was looking forward to a few drinks and some good food. She said she would pick up some steaks for the grill on the way home.

Kris was already home and changed into shorts and a tight tank top that showed off her 36D's by the time I made it home. It was her usual after work dress and one of my favorite looks on her. I have always loved her large soft breasts and took every advantage to touch, squeeze, or stare at them.

I changed into some shorts and a comfortable t-shirt and opened a beer as Kris made herself a Vodka cranberry. I had just lit the grill when Mark showed up, with a case of beer in hand and a bottle of Cherry Dr McGillicuddy and some Red Bull for Cherry bombs. Kris quickly poured the Cherry Bombs and after we each slammed them back, the grill was ready and soon we were talking, laughing and enjoying ourselves on the back patio enjoying the nice warm night.

After eating the steaks and many more drinks and several more Cherry bombs, the mosquitoes proved to be a little to much and we moved inside to our back sun porch. Kris got the room ready by lighting a number of candles for soft lighting and to keep the bugs away from the screens and prepared some more drinks as Mark and I cleaned up outside.

After sitting down in my favorite chair, Mark took a seat on the couch across from me as Kris came back in with a gin and tonic for me and another Vodka cranberry for her and a beer for Mark. She had changed into her favorite comfy t-shirt that was way too large for her with the sleeves cut off and the neck cut so that it showed a lot of cleavage. She also was no longer wearing a bra. This made me happy as I always loved to see her breasts swing free and her hard nipples poke out.

She took a seat at the opposite side of the couch from Mark after she bent over to place my drink down allowing me a great view of her naked breasts. She then handed Mark his beer. When she lifted her arms you could see the sides of her breasts where the sleeves of the t-shirt had been cut off. I noticed Mark take a quick glance. She smiled and leaned back as we made a toast to good friends and a great night.

We talked and laughed for some time when Mark got up to go to the bathroom. Kris stood up and leaned over the table that separated us and gave me big kiss. My hand sliding up to cup one of her breasts as I did. I was in the middle of a big grope when Mark came back in. Kris sat back down and smiled. Mark asked if had interrupted anything and I assured him all was ok, I just couldn't help myself.

This seemed to have lightened things even more and soon the conversation turned to sex. Mark explained that his ex girlfriend would never give him a blow job or even touch his cock. She never touched it, and never even came close to any type of oral sex with him. He said that in the two years that they were together, they rarely had sex and when they did it was strictly missionary and then it didn't last that long.

Both Kris and I were shocked with this information, Sarah had seemed to always be flirty and touchy around him when we were all together. Mark said that that was more or less for show, that when they were alone, she was basically cold as ice.

"I can't believe that. She never gave you head?" asked Kris.

"Not once." Replied Mark. "Although one time when she was drunk, I thought I might get her to do it, but even then she stopped and wouldn't do it. Believe me I tried to get her to do it. I used to beg even."

"Wow." I said. "I have never had to beg. In fact Kris will surprise me with one every once in a while."

Kris just smiled at me and agreed. "I don't mind doing it. It gets me wet."

Mark was as surprised to hear that I was.

"Well it has been so long that I have forgotten what it is even like. I got very good at masturbating however." Mark said hoisting his beer up in the air for a toast.

"You still haven't had one?" Asked Kris.

"No. I haven't dated much since we broke it off. Between work and the house, I haven't had time." Mark stated. He had been remodeling his house for the last 6 months, and worked on that every night after work.

"You poor baby." Kris said as she held her arms open inviting Mark to come in for a hug. Mark leaned over as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him in close to her. His head resting on her upper chest. He could easily see into her shirt and surely got a good look at her tits as she released him and he sat back.

Mark told us more sexual misadventures that he had experienced with Sarah. We all laughed hard at his many sad stories. Kris would laugh and touch his arm and shoulder, leaning forward as she did allowing him to see her breasts. I know Mark was enjoying this because he continued to tell more and more stories.

Mark got up to go get some more drinks for us all when Kris came over to me and said she felt sorry for Mark. She said that it was good that he had come over as it sounded like he needed a night like this to relax and talk. I agreed and said that maybe all he needs is a blow job and the night would be perfect. She laughed and kissed me deeply and passionately. She was at this point not quite drunk but definitely a bit tipsy.

Mark came back in with another round of Cherry Bombs and we raised our glasses for a toast.

"Here is to Mark getting a blow job he so disparately needs!" Said Kris as we touched glasses and drank back the shot.

"Here, here!" Said Mark.

When the glasses were set down on the table and we all settled back in our seats, Kris leaned over to Mark and placed her hands on each side of his face and pulled him in close and gave him a deep kiss. This caught him by surprise and he looked over at me. I was also caught by surprise but was turned on by what I was seeing. I had a feeling that she might do this so I just smiled back at him and let him know it was ok.

With this, he turned his attention fully to Kris who was now moving in closer to him. Her back was arched as she pressed her breasts into him. Her hands working their way down his chest. Mark was about an inch or so taller than me and had an athletic build. He used to work out daily but since the remodeling project, hadn't been to the gym as much.

Kris let her hand rest on top of his shorts next to the button. "Are you ok with this?" she asked him. She turned and looked at me and said "Are you?"

I nodded and said yes, Mark said he was ok. Kris then began to undo his shorts as she started to kiss his neck. His hands had found their way to her breasts. He was groping them madly as she pulled down his zipper and was caressing his now rock hard cock bulging in his underwear. She pulled his t-shirt up over his head and began to kiss his chest and stomach as she continued to caress his cock.

Mark leaned back further in the couch as she continued to kiss and touch him, his hands were on her breasts and in her hair. Soon Kris slid her hand under the elastic band of his underwear and had pulled them down enough to expose the top of his cock. It was swollen hard and red. She slid the underwear down a little further then slid her tongue along the underside of his exposed cock. With that he groaned and lifted his hips off the couch. When he did, Kris slid his shorts and underwear off leaving his rock hard cock pointing straight up at her.

His cock was about 7 to 8 inches and fairly thick. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to work his cock. Mark had pulled Kris's t-shirt off to fully free her breasts. He was working a breast with one hand as he had his fingers of his other hand wrapped in her hair as she began to lick the full length of his shaft. His eyes were closed as he was lost in the feeling of my wife playing with his cock as he groped her sexy breasts.

I knew exactly how he felt because she is amazing at giving head. She would slowly and lightly lick the shaft from top to bottom. Slowly stroke his cock then place her wet, hot mouth just over the head. Her tongue licking at the tip as she sucked ever so slightly. She would repeat this over and over until it felt as if you could take no more then she would suddenly take the entire length of his cock and swallow it. The first time she slid his whole cock into her mouth, Mark let out a loud moan and jumped. She then began to suck madly at his cock, sliding her mouth up and down faster and faster, then take her mouth off of his extremely hard cock and stroke it slowly.

I could see that they both were enjoying this immensely. Kris smiled as she looked over at me and winked. She continued to look at me as she licked his rock hard cock. I watched as she licked up and down his shaft now soaked with her saliva. She stared at me when she put his head into her mouth and slowly took the entire length of his cock into her mouth. Once she had it fully into her mouth, she began again to work him hard and fast.

She continued stroking his shaft as she sucked away on his hard cock. Her head was bobbing up and down on his cock as he continued to madly grope at her breasts with one hand as his other hand was tightly wrapped in her hair. It wasn't long until he started to buck up into her, slamming his cock deep into her wet mouth. He was getting close to cumming when Kris released her mouth and hands from his cock and told Mark to fuck her tits.

Mark just sat there with his cock standing straight up clearly aching to explode when she said this. Kris had moved to lie down on her back on the floor as she cupped her large breasts pressing them together. "Come on, fuck my tits!" She said as she squeezed her breasts together.

Mark pulled off his shirt and straddled her chest. His cock was rock hard and glistening with Kris's saliva and his pre-cum. He bent over and began to suck madly on one then the other of her large soft breasts. He took time to suck hard at each nipple and to get a lot of his own saliva between her breasts so he could slide his aching cock between her large soft breasts. After giving them a good sucking and getting them slick enough, he sat up and placed his cock between her soft tits and began to slowly fuck them.

Kris kept her tits pressed together as his cock pumped away between them. I had at this point taken my cock out of my pants and was stroking it as Kris looked up at me licking her lips, smiling. Mark began to moan and pump harder and faster until he began to cum. He pulled out his cock from between her breasts as she held them close together as he gave his swollen cock a couple of strokes then exploded his hot cum all over her tits. Large amounts of his cum shot out all over her chest and neck. It was dripping down over her nipples and running down the sides of her breasts.

Mark continued to stroke every last drop form his cock as I watched. When he had pumped the last of his cum out over her chest and got off of her, he sat back against the couch. Kris looked up at me and said "Your turn."

With that I stood up took of my shorts and shirt and straddled her as Mark had and slid my cock between her tits now very slick with his hot cum. I pumped between her tits as the cum made squishy sounds with each stroke. Her tits were so wet and slick it wasn't long until I was ready to add to the cum on her chest.

I pumped a few more times them pulled my cock out and stroked it a few times as I aimed the cum on her hard nipples. The cum shot out of me in an explosion. It seamed as I came more than I had ever before as Kris lay there covered in our cum. Her chest and neck were drenched. She slid her hands in the cum as she rubbed her tits. Mark was hard again as he watched her do this.

"So, did you like that?" Kris asked looking at Mark squeezing a cum soaked nipple.

"Oh yeah!" He said as he continued to stroke his cock. It wasn't long until he was ready to cum again. I had moved away and he moved back over to her and began to stoke his cock madly. Kris wrapped a cum soaked hand around his cock and stroked it for him. It wasn't long until he began to cum again. She stroked his shaft and directed the cum across her chest as he gushed out in long squirts.

Once he was drained, he again laid back against the couch. Kris was covered in cum. It was all over her chest, stomach, neck, along her sides and some in her hair. I went and got her a towel and cleaned her up a bit until she stood up and went to take a shower.

Mark and I dressed and cleaned up. He didn't say much as we picked up. Once we had everything put away, we sat back down with a beer and he said "Thanks man. I needed that."

I hoisted the beer up as we tapped the bottles together and said "No problem. Glad you enjoyed it." and took a long sip of the cold beer.