Relaxing Pt. 01

Story Info
Heading home from work she meets a neighbor and they relax.
2.6k words
4.33
14k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heading home from work, I'm thankful it's a Thursday...thinking only one more day to this stressful week. Work has been torturous as I feel like I have been herding cats trying to get them to agree to a process.

As I get close to my apartment, a car door opens and a man gets out. He smiles as he heads in the same direction as I. He says, "I've seen you around before, you live on the floor above me."

I look at him again, and realize that I recognize him. "Yes, I have seen you before."

We walk a few steps in silence and I share, "I'm happy it's Thursday! I can relax a little."

He looks up at me from under hooded eyes and says, "Yes, I could use a little relaxation."

We continue to walk.

He looks over and asks, "Would you like a glass of wine? I have a Malbec that I was thinking about opening."

"I love Malbecs! Sure, I'd love a glass."

As we get to the entrance to the pool area, he turns to the left and goes to a door just a few apartments in. He pulls out his keys and unlocks the door. As he opens the door, he gestures me to enter in front of him. I move into his apartment, looking around. I see that he is neat, as I take in a small couch, easy chair, large TV screen hung on the wall, and a massive sound system. I set my purse on his coffee table and continue to roam the room.

He glances over at me and says, "I'll go open the wine. Would you like to find some music?"

He picks up a remote and turns on the stereo to a popular radio station. I look at him and say, "This station is fine."

He leaves the room. I continue to look around waiting for him to return.

He comes back with two glasses of red wine and hands me one. I take a sip and exclaim, "This is lovely! What brand is it?"

"Oh, it's just one I picked up the last time I was at the grocery store."

We sit on the couch, me slightly sideways facing him. We talk. We seem to talk for hours, and find that we have a lot in common and enjoy some of the same things.

He looks at me over our second glass of wine and says, "So, about that relaxation...I have some thoughts on that."

I look at him with interest and ask, "Oh, yeah? What were you thinking?"

He looks at me and says, "Come closer."

I lean toward him, and that motion has him springing into action. He takes my glass and places it with his on the coffee table. He then reaches out and grabs the bundle of hair at the nape of my neck and draws me close to him so he can speak in my ear, "Kneel."

I gasp at the contact and process his command as he waits patiently for my response. Initially, I am worried, but remember that he lives in my same apartment. I know that while the walls are not paper thin, I could scream and someone would hear. The thought of this man, this practical stranger, commanding me to kneel makes me shiver.

With his hand still grasping my hair tightly, I kneel at his feet. He smiles and says, "Good girl." He strokes the side of my face and smooths my hair around my face, pulling loose strands back to add to those already in his grip.

"I've really enjoyed talking with you. I would like to give us both the stress relief we need. We're can have some fun; but, you have a choice. You can agree and stay with me for a while and do as I command, or you can leave now and we won't speak of this again."

I smile and say, "Let's have some fun."

He smiles back and says, "For tonight, you will call me Sir."

"Yes, Sir."

"Take off your clothes and kneel in the center of the room. Place your hands together at the base of your neck with your elbows out, eyes cast downward and wait for my next command."

You sit back on the couch and pick up your glass of wine. I stand and start to disrobe. As I take off my clothes, I place them in a neat pile on the coffee table, taking care to not spill my wine. When I finish, I lean down and pick up my wine and take a sip.

You say, "That's ten."

I look at you quizzically and ask, "What?"

You say, "Did I say you could have a sip of wine?"

"Um, no, but we had been drinking it."

You get a certain look in your eyes as you reply, "I told you to get undressed and kneel and wait for my next command. I said nothing about taking a sip of wine as part of that directive."

"What does ten mean?"

"Ten is the number of swats you'll get for disobeying me."

I gulp. "Yes, Sir."

You get up and leave the room. In a few minutes, you come back with four cuffs in your hands. You kneel down and place a cuff around my left ankle. As you finish, you stroke my leg upward to the middle of my thigh. You take your time with the stroke, pausing behind my knee as you move further up. Then, you place a cuff around my right ankle, again, stroking my leg upward.

You stand and say, "Hand." I hold out my arm and you place a cuff around my wrist. You stroke from my wrist up my arm to my shoulder. You continue the stroke across my shoulders and down my other arm. As you reach my other wrist, you place a cuff on that wrist as well. You take hold of both of my hands and kiss my fingertips of each hand.

You take me by the hand and walk toward the door you used earlier to retrieve the cuffs. Through the doorway, I see just a bit of light from a connected bathroom. In the room I see a tall, four-poster bed. The bed is huge. Around the top of the bed is a railing connecting all four corner posts of the bed. At the center of the railing at the end of the bed is a chain with a hook on it. You lift both of my hands, rubbing my palms with your thumbs, and raise them to connect to the hook.

I gulp again when I see that you walk to the corner of the bed and grasp another chain, where you pull. The chain connected to my wrists pulls taunt and my arms are raised even higher. As you pull the chain, you look at my breasts and lick your lips.

You walk away from the bed toward a dresser and open a drawer. You pull out a blindfold and walk toward me. You reach up with one hand, placing it against my jaw and cheek and kiss me lightly. You place the blindfold over my head and check to ensure that it is snug against my face. I feel you walk away again. I hear you silently pad back to me and you swat my bottom lightly. I gasp, and when I do so, you place a small ball in my mouth, and then mess with something behind my head. I now cannot see and I can't speak around the ball gag you have placed in my mouth.

"That swat was not one of your ten, just so you know. I will be doing things to relieve my stress. You will enjoy them if you will take the time to process the sensations I will be throwing at you. This is for my stress relief. Once I have eased my stress, I will think about easing yours, if I feel so inclined."

I try to speak and realize there is no way that you can understand me. I am completely at your mercy. I feel moisture gathering in my pussy with this knowledge. I hear you move away and return quickly.

You slowly start to stroke me on my arms, across my shoulders, across my stomach, and around my hips. Just as I relax into your touch, your hand comes down on my bottom ... hard. I jerk with the motion and come on my toes to get away from your hand as you spank me again.

"I see I've left too much room if you can move away from me."

I feel you slap the inside of my right thigh causing me to move my leg away from my body. I feel your hand on my calf and you place my foot on the ground as you touch my ankle. You slap the inside of my left thigh and as I jerk away, I realize that I have no additional movement of my right foot any longer. You've restrained my leg and have now restrained both of my ankles, spreading my legs far apart. I have some movement, but not much. Soon I feel you manipulating my ankle cuffs again and I hear a clank of metal against metal. This time, I feel even more restraint as I realize I can't push my legs together, as if there is a ... you've placed a spreader bar between my ankles.

You say, "There that's better." as you swat me again.

I'm still able to move a little from the impact of your hand on my butt cheek.

"Oh, this just won't do." I hear the movement of the chain before I feel my arms being pulled up even higher, causing me to stand taller on the balls of my feet. You pull the chain more, and I moan in pain as my arms are pulled higher causing the weight of my body to pull against the cuffs. I can't gain footing with the chains pulling my legs out and the spreader bar preventing me from pulling them together.

"You have a choice. I can let your arms down a little and ease your arms and shoulders with your agreement to not move away from my hand as you receive your punishment for getting that sip of wine, or I can leave you here and you can endure your punishment with the pain in your arms and shoulders as well as your ass. Place your right thumb inside your fist if you want me to let you down a little."

I rapidly placed my thumb in my fist to get a little relief.

I hear the chain moving again and I can now feel the carpet under the balls of my feet again. I am still not flat on the ground, but the pressure on my arms and shoulders is lessened considerable.

"Good girl. See, I am reasonable. You must take your spanking however. Due to all of that, we have to start over, don't we?"

Your hand hits my ass cheek again and I try to stand still. You spank me three more times, each one in a different place on my ass. You stroke my cheeks, my stomach, and my hips between each stroke. I try so hard to be still.

You swat me again and it seems harder. I scream behind the gag. I twitch and move. You sigh and then you slap my breast.

I scream again.

"I said don't move!"

You slap my other breast and then take turns slapping each of my breasts in turn. I feel moisture leaking out of my pussy onto my thighs and pray that you don't notice.

After you have slapped my breasts several times, you stop. You stroke my arms, shoulders, and belly again. You reach up and stroke my breasts, drawing your fingers to the nipples and pull on them lightly. You play with each of my nipples until they are hard beads.

"See, I can be benevolent. However, your movement means we have to start again."

Tears start to seep out from around my blindfold as I realize you mean the ten swats I was supposed to get from the sip of wine.

You spank my ass and then give my body longs strokes. You stroke me three or four times before you spank my other ass cheek again. I try to be still. I want to please you. I'm no longer thinking about the spankings themselves, but about your hand on my body as you stroke me and the impact of your palm on my ass.

You swat at me again, this time hitting just below my ass cheek and partially catching the edge of my labia. I shriek behind the gag.

You grin and slap my pussy. I shriek. "That was just because and doesn't count. Wow...based on the fluid leaking out of you, I think you like that!"

You continue to spank me and stroke me between spanks. You lay one hard spank that almost has me moving, but I fight against the movement. You proclaim, "Ten!"

"Now that the punishment is over, we can have fun!"

You step away and I feel a thud against my back with tendrils whispering around my ribs. You've moved to a flogger.

You evenly space strokes of a light flogger across my back and move from side to side as you try to ensure that the tips of the flogger hit all areas of my body. I feel the suede or leather reach around and touch the edge of my breasts. You pause and I fee the pull on one ankle release and then the other. With the spreader bar still between my legs, you turn me so that I am now facing away from the bed.

You start flogging the tops of my thighs, my belly, and my breasts. You pay considerable attention to my breasts and then you pause. I hear a drawer open and then I feel your tongue on my right nipple. You lick and suck it to a point. Then, I feel pain radiate as you clamp the nipple. I screech behind the gag as you start to lick my other nipple. You draw it into a point and then clamp it. I screech again.

"Now, doesn't that look nice?" you ask as you start to flog me again. As I feel the flogger, I start to lose track of the number of times you have hit me with it. I lose train of thought all together.

Then, I hear, "You've been such a good girl. Perhaps you do need a little relief, too."

I hear you move and then feel your fingertips at the entrance to my pussy. You put in a finger into my hole and wiggle it. "You are so wet for me. I am pleased." I AM sopping wet. Then, I feel something hard pressing at the entrance to my slit and a small hard object is inserted. From it, I feel something... perhaps a wire trail across my thigh.

You flog me again and then I feel a pulsing from inside of my pussy as the next stroke comes down. I gasp and the vibrator in my pussy starts to move with all of the moisture. You notice it and say, "Don't let that come out. You won't like the consequence if you do."

I clench my muscles trying to keep the vibrator inside. You continue to flog me with steady even strokes across my body. Every once and a while, the flogger hits the clamps on my nipples, causing a shudder to move through me. All of a sudden the vibrations increase in speed and I scream. An orgasm overtakes me with the increase in vibration. As I work through the orgasm, I realize that I've dropped the vibrating egg from my pussy.

"Oh, dear. You know, there is punishment that comes with that."

I silently scream wondering what you will do next.