Release

Story Info
She is sexually teased and tortured.
2.8k words
4.12
88.1k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that it?" Melissa muttered to herself. She peered through her windshield into the dusky twilight ahead of her.

"I think it's the next exit..."

Melissa was just coming into town for the first time.

Shoulda gotten better directions, she thought now.

As she continued checking for her exit, Melissa thought again how elated she was to be in a new town, yet again. She has moved from job to job for the past six years; never putting down roots in any one place. As soon as her co-workers start trying to turn into her friends, she gathers the few absolutely necessary items she owns and drives to a fresh milieu.

Melissa always saves a portion of her salary into a 'rainy-day fund,' as she thinks of it, so that when she gets to her new zip code she's got some funds to see her through. This is why Melissa is now driving to the motel she booked online last night, and hoping to get there before full dark.

Some, in fact, many people would feel that she was shirking her responsibilities. Melissa saw her life differently, however. She enjoyed learning about new places, and she always did her job well.

'Why aren't you married, with kids?' was a common question. Usually she just answered that she hadn't found the right man, but in all actuality, she didn't know if there wouldeverbe a right man.

Melissa looked down at her body and at her face in the mirror.

Whyaren'tI married?she wondered.Nice legs, full hips, narrow waist, firm breasts... Long auburn hair, pretty face, no wrinkles... I just don't understand it...

The truth was that no man ever really satisfied her. Melissa tried to date, but every man she was attracted to wasn't able to appease her sexually. Sometimes she wondered if she might be a lesbian, but the thought of another woman revolted every time it crossed her mind.

As she pulled off the freeway and turned into the motel drive, Melissa shook her head to clear her thoughts. She got out of her car, stretched, and went into the office.

"Room twenty-two, ma'am," as the clerk gave her the key.

Melissa thanked him, got back into her car, and pulled into an empty spot fortuitously right in front of her room. She popped the trunk, got out, and grabbed her suitcases. Melissa opened the door to her room and set the suitcases just inside. Just as she was about to walk inside, she snapped her fingers, went back to her car, not bothering to shut the door to her room.

Can't forget my book...read a bit, have an early evening, start job hunting in the morning...she thought to herself.

As Melissa entered her room, she thought she noticed a shadow at the corner of her vision.

* * * *

Melissa tries to open her eyes, but nothing happens. After a few more attempts, she is able to ascertain that yes, her eyes are opening, but the darkness persists.

Am I blind?she thinks in panic.

Dark thoughts flick through her mind with sickening ease. Melissa wonders if she is dead. She slowly takes deep breaths and tries to move other parts of her body. Her arms and legs respond sluggishly, but it is enough to calm her.

If I can move my body, I can't be dead,she thinks confusedly.

As Melissa tries to figure out what might be happening to her, she becomes aware of movement- she's in a car! She feels for the sides of the blackness and quickly realizes she is in a long, narrow container with a domed lid.

Almost feels silky, like the inside of a ...oh no, NO...

"NO, NO, NO!" Melissa screams as she becomes more acutely attuned to her surroundings.

* * * *

As she rose up from the depths of her mind, Melissa became aware of being tilted first one way, then another. A feeling of brisk movement; then minute squeaks reached her ears. Melissa sensed diffused light above her, then a sharp, acerbic smell. On the way back down to the pit of her despair, Melissa thought she heard a soothing voice.

"Rest for now...we'll start tomorrow..."

* * * *

As Melissa awoke, she felt a rough hand rubbing her gently. Once again, she couldn't see anything, and now, he couldn't move either. Melissa began to thrash about as much as she was able, but then she heard that same, soothing voice yet again.

"Be calm, love. You are blindfolded and restrained. No harm will come to you here."

The voice kept repeating this for some minutes, until Melissa had begun to calm herself. She wondered what was going to happen to her. She had heard of people receiving impromptu organ removal, but the voice said she wouldn't be harmed....

What are you doing believing this maniac?she berated herself.

"What do you want with me?" Melissa tried to ask her captor, but she received no answer. After a period of time (Melissa couldn't tell how long), she felt something at her lips.

"Water, love. You may be here awhile. It's important to keep your strength up."

Melissa opened her parched lips and let the cool liquid slide down into her throat. After several swallows, she thought she smelled soup and eagerly opened her mouth again. As days went by, she came to realize all her needs would be taken care of, sometimes to her humiliation. Her body was cleansed, from head to toe. Melissa was fed and cared for.

"Please tell me what you want," Melissa begged for several days. Finally, she received a response.

"I want you to release yourself to me."

Melissa felt those same rough, yet gentle hands on her body, caressing every inch. As she felt a hand slide up to her shoulder, and start back towards her chest, she realized she wasn't repulsed by the touch of these hands. Melissa battled this feeling in her mind.

I'm being assaulted and I'm practically enjoying it,she thought incredulously.

Melissa couldn't pretend she didn't savor every movement. Her body began to arch up each time the hands neared her nipples, but to no avail. Every time the fingers circled her nipple slowly, she would strain to make it touch the tip. The fingers sensuously teased her, running down past her hips, skimming her thighs before rubbing her feet gently. As the hands neared her inner thighs, Melissa began to tremble with anticipation.

With the lightest of touches, his hands (for she was sure they were mans' hands) slowly stroked her mound. He ran his fingers up one side, and down the other, over and over, without touching her inner areas. Each time that he neared her clitoris, Melissa thrust her hips upward, hoping for more direct contact. After many tortuous minutes of this, she felt a light kiss on her inner elbow. He worked his way up her arm, kissing Melissa so sensuously that she couldn't believe she never realized how erotic her arms could be.

He began to nuzzle her neck, kissing softly and biting gently, and pressing his tongue forcefully against her neck muscles in such a way that Melissa began to feel lightheaded. His mouth worked its way down her body, pausing to nip lightly at the undersides of her breasts. His tongue circled her nipples, never touching the tip, until they felt as if they were on fire. He moved his tongue down to her belly, and lower, to the area just above her clit. He flicked at this section of skin repeatedly and just when Melissa thought she was going to scream in frustration, he stopped and spoke to her.

"You like this...do you want release?"

Melissa desperately wanted to shout yes, but she wasn't going to tell her captor to rape her, so she remained silent. In her mind, no mans' touches had ever ignited her in such a way before. She struggled against her inner nature to not speak. Melissa felt sure that is she tried to say anything, she would betray her own mind.

"Soon, my love...when you want release, you must tell me."

Melissa heard footsteps moving away from her.

* * * *

Days went by in this manner. Several times each day, Melissa's captor came to her and deliciously tormented her. He caressed every inch of her skin in such a knowing way.

How can he know to do these things that excite me?Melissa continually wondered. At the end of each session, he asked her if she wants release, but so far, she has been just barely able to restrain herself from begging for release. Each time he asks, she is a little closer to giving in.

Finally Melissa cannot take another second of this exquisite teasing. As the man is gently nibbling on her toes, she whispers

"please."

He stops, and after an excruciatingly long pause, he asks her

"Do you want release?"

"Yes, please, please...do whatever you want, but just let me come!" she shrieks at him. Immediately he moves up to her head and she feels something thick and warm, pulsing on her lips.

"No," she begs, "not that, please."

For Melissa has always felt disgusted by the thought of having a cock in her mouth. It stays on her lips a moment longer, and then she senses him moving away. Melissa realizes that's all this ever was, a ruse to make her beg for cock. She senses that if she does what he wants, she will not only get sexual release, but also be released from her captivity. Melissa begins to wonder if she might not be rescued somehow, but quickly gives it up as false hope. No one even knows she is in this town.

As time wears on that day, she is besieged with thoughts in favor of either side of her conflict. Should she give up her dignity and invite his cock into her mouth? Melissa was appalled at the idea, but how else could she gain her freedom? She could be kept here indefinitely. As she fell into an uneasy doze, she still hadn't made up her mind.

Melissa awoke to a tongue frantically being pushed into her pussy. As the tongue explored her depths, Melissa was brought to new heights of pleasure. When she reached the very edge, the sensation stopped and Melissa opened her mouth in anticipation. Her captors' cock was not long, but thick and hard. As its' tip reached her tongue, Melissa inexpertly licked at his foreskin with delight. She found herself eager to explore his manhood with her tongue.

She began to take more in her mouth and ran her tongue down its' length. Melissa swirled her tongue around on each side and up and down. She opened her mouth wide and began to know at the base of his cock with favorable results. Melissa felt the man's penis grow even harder and slightly longer within her mouth. Suddenly, he pulled away from her. She made a sound of protest, but he calmed her with a touch.

"I think you are ready....tomorrow."

The next day, Melissa awoke once again to feel a mouth between her legs. A tongue was licking the opening and then moving up to flick lightly against her clit. She felt the tongue softly, slowly, and gently begin to press into her opening. Melissa began to moan. Once more, she was calmed by a gentle touch from those rough hands, as the thrusting tongue finally penetrated her. His teeth nipped gently at the lips to her pussy and his lips sucked eagerly at her clitoris. As his tongue moved gradually downwards, he began to knead her thighs gently. He leisurely started to flick his tongue against her rear entry and Melissa was unable to believe she was enjoying this.

He paused for a moment and asked yet again if she was ready for release. When she answered yes, Melissa sensed movement and then felt his stiff cock pressing against her dripping wet pussy. She moaned and lifted her hips, but instead of entering her, he began to slide his cock up and down her slit, pressing firmly against her clit each time.

After several minutes of delicious torture, he drew back and Melissa heard him murmuring. She tried to press her legs together in an attempt to alleviate her arousal, but she was bound too tightly. She was close to sobbing in frustration when she felt movement above her as a body was pressed against her. Thinking he wanted her to give him a blow job, she lifted her head and opened her mouth. However, as her tongue made contact, she tasted something delicious and salty, and did not feel his cock anywhere she could reach with her tongue. As she explored this area, she quickly realized she had her mouth buried in another woman's pussy.

Melissa pulled her head back sharply, but then yet again began to feel a cock being rubbed up and down her slit. She knew without being told that if she wanted release, she had to dive right in.

Melissa slowly lifted her head upwards again and tentatively poked her tongue out. She began to explore everything in reach of her mouth. She licked rapidly, yet lightly at the woman's outer lips, and then moved up towards the clit. She circled around it with some occasional frantic sucking. Melissa bit at this woman's inner thighs and they rapidly opened wide. As Melissa slowly dipped her tongue into the woman's opening, she discovered the enjoyment of the taste of this woman's juices.

While Melissa was otherwise engaged, her captor continued rubbing his throbbing cock between her thighs. Each time his penis came close to her entrance, he paused and pushed just the very tip into Melissa. Before long, she couldn't keep her hips still and was thrusting upward each time, hoping to force him to penetrate her.

Melissa could sense how close to the edge of orgasm this woman was. She thought if she made her come, the man might allow Melissa to as well. She began to strenuously thrust her tongue in and out of the woman's moist entrance. After a minute of this, Melissa moved her mouth upward and bit down on the woman's clit. The woman screamed in pleasure and juice poured out of her pussy onto Melissa's face. She eagerly lapped it all up.

The woman fell over sideways on Melissa and then she felt her move away. During all this, the man continued stroking his cock up and down, rubbing her clit with every thrust. He paused for a moment, silently asking Melissa a question.

"I want release!" Melissa screamed.

He waited one moment more, and then shoved his throbbing cock into her waiting pussy. The pleasure was so intense; Melissa never dreamed sex could feel so good. With each thrust of his cock, she came again and again, her pussy clenching tightly around his length. Melissa passed out from pleasure, and she heard a voice following her down into darkness.

"You released me."

* * * *

Melissa opens her eyes and is looking up at a ceiling. She thinks she must be imagining it, so she closes her eyes and opens them again. Still she sees a ceiling. She looks down her body, and realizes she is not restrained. She sits up and looks around. She notices her suitcases by the door and thinks she must be in her motel room.

Did I dream it all?she wonders.

Melissa turns on the t.v. and watches a news show until she sees the date. It has been a month that has passed. She recalls her captor saying 'You released me.' She begins to cry in confusion and falls asleep with tears streaming down her face.

* * * *

FOUR MONTHS LATER....

As Melissa is driving home from work, she has to keep stopping herself from day dreaming. All day long, and for the past week, all she's thought about was her experiences. She is incredibly turned on and has to restrain herself from playing with her pussy at work and even now in the car.

Abruptly, Melissa changes lanes, and exits the freeway, drawing near an all-too-familiar motel.

What are you DOING?!she screams to herself.

She blocks that thought out and the soothing voice continues to haunt her...'You released me...'

"Room twenty-two, please," Melissa asks the clerk.

As she turns the key, opens the door, and enters her room, her heart is pounding. She notices a shadow in the corner of her eye, but makes no move to turn towards it.

"What...? What are you doing here?"

Melissa pauses a moment, then quietly says,

"I want release."