Release Ch. 03: Sol

Story Info
Four friends get trapped by an old drinking game.
2.3k words
4.28
16.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maenads
Maenads
46 Followers

After Gill left Sol looked around, his gaze resting on Rebecca. "You are aware that your finger is still in your ass?" he asked her. How the hell did that slip out? He had always managed keep up a nicely construed veneer of civility. Rebecca looked up at him from her hunched position, managing to look indignant while fingering her ass het other hand softly stroking her pussy.

"Leave her alone," Zak said.

"We'll see if the game allows us to," Sol replied.

As if on cue the machine lit up. PLAYER 2 PROCEED TO BASEMENT AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. The screen said and it was repeated by the synthesized voice.

Sol shrugged, winked at Zak and threw an air kiss at Rebecca. "Until later," he said adding "watch where you stick that hard-on." With an admonishing finger to Zak. Sol walked down the stairs and entered the basement. The boxes against the back wall were gone. In their place where two doors with numbered stars on them. The first had the number one, the other was number four. A spotlight was pointing at the boxes to his left. One box was marked 'Player 2'. As Sol tried to open it, it swung to the side revealing a door marked with number 2. No further hints needed, Sol thought as he stepped through.

Sol's walked through a small dark hallway with a mirrored wall to his left hand. As he stepped out he discovered it led into a room that was almost too gaudy for a brothel. The circular room was dominated by a huge round bed with leopard dotted coverings and striped pillows. An unseen mechanism made the bed revolve slowly around the hard wooden floor. The ceiling was a large, subtly lit mirror, the walls where mirrors as well and red light flooded the room from small coves above the peripheral mirrors.

Large red letters appeared in the mirror on the ceiling. YOUR WORD IS SURPRISE. DRESS ACCORDINGLY. CAN YOU BEAT THE HIGH SCORE?

Sol was wondering what the hell he was supposed to do with that information. He walked around the room watching the bed revolve in the opposite direction. As he looked back he could hardly see the hallway that led into the room, its mirrored wall blending perfectly with the chambers mirrors. As he reached the far end of the room he discovered a second 'secret' hallway leading away. He walked into it.

Halfway up the hallway was a riveted metal door. Sol tried it. It was locked. He moved on. At the end of the hallway a black leather mask hung from a hook. It had a zipped blindfold integrated into it. Two heavy D-rings hung were attached to each side, another one was fixed to the top of the mask. The mouth was zippered. The back of the mask had another zipper, this one running from just behind the D-ring on top to the nape of the neck. There it ended in an intricate mechanism.

As Sol studied the mask he discovered an almost hidden latch. He pulled it up and the 'wall' with the mask swung towards him. Behind it was the most high-tech shower he had ever seen. It had three showerheads on the ceiling and another eight shower heads. Interspersed between the shower heads where what looked like lamps and a variety of nozzles. All walls in the stall were mirrors.

Remembering the brutish way this game seemed to respond to attempts at modesty, Sol shrugged and stepped in. Do your worst he thought as he closed the stall door behind him. He looked around and saw his body from a lot of mirrored angles. In the distance he heard another door slam.

What was that, he thought, as a single red light lit up from the ceiling and soft music started playing. Sol wondered if he should've put the mask on first. It was hanging by a rather obvious hook now that he thought about it. Letters appeared on the mirror. HAIR REMOVAL IN PROGRESS. Oh shit, Sol thought as a wave of foam hit him from all sides.

Sol barely managed to close his eyes and waited. His entire body started to tingle then slowly burn. He was about to panic as the showerheads all activated in tandem hitting him from all sides and making him gasp for air. The water stopped and Sol opened his eyes. There were no hairs left on his head. His eyebrows were gone as was the hair on his chest, underneath his armpits and on his genitals. He had never felt that naked in his life. If only I had worn the damn hood, he thought as he looked down. His brown hairs were draining away in the long gaps along the sides of the shower.

New letters appeared. PLACE HANDS ON CIRCLES. Two green circles lit up just above head height, one on the left wall and the other on the right. Sol shrugged and placed his hands on them. PLACE FEET ON CIRCLES. The mirror read. Sol looked down and two blue circles appeared on the floor, spaced about shoulder width apart. Time to end this shower, he thought and tried to grab the door. His hands were stuck to the wall. The green circles slowly moved up forcing Sol to raise his arms further. He got the hint and placed his feet in the circles on the floor. The circles moved, his feet slipping along on the slick floor. The shower was wider than he thought. His legs were quite far apart making his dick and balls jangle precariously as the water to spray again, this time in soft and comfortable mist.

UPPER ORIFICE CLEANSE. OPEN UP. The wall read. Sol wondered what that meant. A nozzle started spraying a greenish colored water. It hit his closed mouth, leaving a faint taste of mint. Sol's arms were moved up a bit more. Sol dutifully opened his mouth and the nozzle continued to spray. The minty water started to burn slightly but as he started closing his mouth he felt his arms being stretched up a bit more, he quickly opened up again.

After another minute of mouth spray his jaw started to ache. Sol kept his mouth open. Two other nozzles started up, spraying directly into his ears. It hurt a bit, but not as much as he had expected. The sprays continued. Sol's jaw ached, his ears throbbed and his nose hurt. He wondered how much more he had to take as the mirror said DEEP CLEANSE UPPER ORIFICES.

He felt two plugs enter his ears and another two enter his nose. He panicked as he wondered how to breathe, but the nose plugs allowed for it. It still felt as if someone had a thick finger up each nostril and in each of his ears and was softly poking. Sol felt the stream of minty water to his mouth intensify and looked down. A long phallic shaped nozzle was extending towards his mouth. Sol tried to close his jaw, but felt his arms lift up immediately in response. His shoulders were starting to ache. The phallus stopped spraying, allowing him to spit before it entered his mouth.

Sol felt the plastic penis between his lips. His jaws already ached and now this. Then it pushed past his lips and down his mouth. The fingers in his nostrils and ears started pulling until Sol's head was at an angle with the phallus. It pushed all the way to the back of his mouth and against his throat. He looked in the mirror and saw his eyes bulge as he began to gag. Something sprayed the back of his mouth and the gag reflex stopped. He felt the plastic dong push again, entering his throat slightly, he started to gag again, another spray and the gag reflex stopped.

The plastic dong pulled out of his throat all the way to his lips. Sol sighed in relief. Then it moved back in again pushing all the way into his throat, another gag was stopped by a spray. The dong repeated the movement several times until it could slide in and out smoothly. Sol felt violated and turned on at the same time. His dick was rock hard and his heart was pounding. He started wondering if he could cum from this.

He felt drool slipping out of his mouth as the plastic dong kept pumping in and out. Curiously Sol licked the dong. Suddenly it sprayed multiple shots of the minty water in his mouth. Sol swallowed automatically and the plastic dong retreated back into the wall. Sol closed his mouth and gasped in relief. He clicked his jaw until a bit of feeling returned.

MOUTH CLEAN the wall read. Sol sighed contentedly. He hoped he could leave this shower from hell soon. DEEP CLEANSE LOWER ORIFICES. The mirror stated. Sol's eyebrows shot up as a large pear shaped dong moved up to his backside while a big white tube moved towards his front.

The white tube stopped at the front of his erect dick and with a soft slurping sound took it in. It felt as if a pair of very soft lips started to suck on it. Sol felt a massive orgasm start. It stopped almost as quick as it came on when the pear shaped nozzle pushed straight at his rectum. It hurt as Sol squeezed his cheeks together involuntarily. The tube on the front kept making a slurping sound as it enclosed his genitals completely. As he almost started to come again the tube started to squeeze at the base of his cock and balls; softy at first but steadily harder and harder until it started to hurt. The orgasm subsided.

Meanwhile the plug at Sol's back resumed pushing. He tried to keep squeezing, but got very distracted with what felt like three soft tongues licking the head of his dick. He almost came again but was distracted by a simultaneous hard push against his ass and a hard squeeze at the base of his cock. The intruder at his back squeezed a little bit in. The tongues halted while the imminent orgasm subsided. Sol moaned. His pucker hurt as it was distended by the intruder that resumed pushing.

A nozzle on the wall sprayed something slippery against his ass. The intruding plug upped the pressure. Sol tried squeezing harder but the 'tongues' resumed their licking while the rest of the tube softly massaged the rest of his cock and balls. The interrupted orgasm quickly build again and Sol felt his tens muscles ease. Almost immediately the plug slid farther into his ass, distending his pucker and eliciting a groan from Sol while at the same time distracting him from his orgasm.

He tried wiggling his ass and managed to squeeze the intruding plug out. Sol's relieve was shot lived as his arms were raised up to the maximum height and his feet were pulled over the slippery shower floor until he was completely immobilized. Suddenly the tube on his cock squeezed and pulled so hard Sol saw stars. The shower stopped spraying and both the tube and plug receded into the walls. Sol felt the grip on his hands and feet loosen and the door to the shower clicked open. He felt both a small measure of triumph at resisting the attentions as well as a nagging frustration at not getting off. Regardless he quickly got out of the shower before it started up again.

Closing the door to the stall he looked at hook from which the thick leather mask had hung. It was gone. He shrugged. Sol sensed a chance to escape this mess. He set a quick pace towards the mirrored room. I'll head out, up the stairs, through the living room, into the car and home, he thought. Never mind the rest, I'll send them help later. The fact that he was hairless, undressed and above all, without car keys, never occurred to him.

He rounded the corner into the garish bedroom. Set on getting to the other side quickly, he walked in a straight line, stepping onto the low round bed. He immediately regretted this rash decision as he felt something grab his ankle and he fell, face first on the covers. He tried to scramble up, but his other ankle was in a vice-like grip as well. Whatever held on to his legs slowly pulled them over each other, forcing Sol to turn onto his back. He looked at the ceiling and saw two manacles attached to the rim of the bed. These were fastened to his ankles.

His legs where spread apart as far as they could go. A second set of manacles clicked open at the top of the bed. Yeah right, Sol thought, I'm not going to put my arms in there. As he wondered about this position he heard the click of heels on the wooden floor. He looked around and saw a cloaked and hooded figure enter. The voluminous leather cloak was swept back revealing a female form clad in a tight black leather catsuit. The form fitting suit was covered in small straps and buckles and featured a black corset that pulled the waist in. Her legs where encased in tight thigh-high leather boots with steel heels. Her face peered out from beneath the hood of the cloak, it was covered in a leather mask with large eyeholes.

Two steel grey eyes stared right at him. Sol felt an odd sense of familiarity, followed by a chill that got up his spine. Meeting her gaze made him feel like a deer caught in the headlights. Deep down he realized he had already lost whatever chance of escape he had thought he had. She extended her right arm dangling the mask Sol had ignored earlier from her leather encased hand. "You haf been wery naughty," she said with a oddly accented voice, was that German? Why did it sound familiar? "I vill see to your training now" Sol felt his heartbeat rise as she closed in on the bed.

Maenads
Maenads
46 Followers