Release Ch. 06: Zak

Story Info
Four friends get trapped by an old drinking game.
3.4k words
4.26
13.2k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maenads
Maenads
46 Followers

Zak watched Gill leave, secretly appreciating her perky new breasts. A bit later Sol made a rude comment to Rebecca. He told him to shut up. As if she could help it that her finger was up her ass. This damn game was not just changing their bodies, it was affecting their minds. Sol was told to leave before Zak could berate him further. Zak waited and watched Rebecca's finger enter her ass again, her other hand stroking her bald pussy. He wondered if she even noticed it. He flexed his new muscles. They had felt sore at first, as if he had worked out and pushed himself to hard. That feeling had mellowed out, now he just felt ripped. Ripped and horny.

The cause was the metal bondage around his cock. The loop around his cock gave him a permanent hard-on. A second loop constricted his balls. The third loop, around the base of hick cock and balls, felt like someone was squeezing firmly but pleasantly. It actually felt rather good. I hope this permanent hard-on won't damage me, Zak worried. As if in response the bondage squeezed a bit, sending a tingle of pleasure up his spine.

Zak moaned softly and heard Rebecca do the same. The machine lit up. PLAYER 3 PROCEED TO BASEMENT AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. As before the phrase was repeated by a synthesized voice. Zak nodded at Rebecca. For some reason she winked at him. He tried to look casual as he walked to the basement stairs. The look failed. His massive hard-on was too much of a distraction. Hunched over he quickly descended the stairs, happy to be out of sight.

The basement had changed from when he last saw it. The wall opposite the stairs had two doors with stars. The stars where numbered 1 and 4. The left wall had a door with star numbered 2. A spotlight lit the right wall. Taking his cue, Zak walked over to were the spotlight lit up a large crate. He pulled it aside and revealed a door marked 3. He opened it and looked. Inside was a small, pleasant looking room with red carpet and mahogany wardrobes. It smelled faintly of incense. He shrugged and stepped inside, closing the door behind him.

The carpet was soft and warm. Zak looked around. On the left wall where the four large mahogany wardrobes two to the left and two to the right of a steel, riveted door. The opposite and right wall where hidden behind a thick, green velvet curtain. Zak looked over his shoulder. The door through which he entered was wedged in the corner with the closet wall. The green curtain extended over the rest of this wall as well. In the center of the room was a small dais of the sort a tailor might use to measure someone for a suit. Zak stopped and listened. What was that buzzing sound? It sounded familiar. He shrugged as he couldn't quite place it.

A pleasant chime sounded and letters where projected onto the curtain. YOUR WORD IS HORNY. DRESS ACCORDINGLY FROM THE WARDROBES. CAN YOU BEAT THE HIGH SCORE?

What the...Zak thought. Then shrugged. Typical. Best not to resist too much. So far that made this sick game easier to endure. He thought he heard very faint laughter from behind the curtain. Suppressing a shudder he stepped over to the first wardrobe and opened the door. Inside where latex catsuits in every color imaginable. I could pick a black one, Zak thought, that might look cool. He searched but found only colored catsuits.

Hoping for a better selection he opened the second wardrobe. It was filled with smaller latex items. Hotpants, shirts, jockstraps, garters, stockings, gloves, again in every color imaginable except for black. The third closet contained women's clothing in male sizes as well as pumps, ankle boots and thigh-high boots, also in male sizes. Zak smiled as he closed the doors. Sol would have a field day with that closet. He opened the fourth wardrobe. It was filled with whips, ropes, dildo's, plugs, clamps and more exotic items. Zak took a long tube filled with soft flexible material. What the hell do you use that for? Do I want to know? He put it back where he found it and closed the closet.

He walked back to the catsuit closet and spotted a large pump flask labeled 'dressing lube'. That made sense. He pumped some on his hand and smelt it. It was odorless. He picked a metallic green catsuit and pumped some lube in it. He slipped the legs on. The latex was cold on his skin and tight. He pulled the legs up. They fit and warmed up quickly. He took more lube and covered his arms. Pushing them in he used the arms of the catsuit to pull the rest of it on. As he closed the front zip he felt the body panels slide into place. He actually felt sexy. Interesting. He had to stop the zip when he reached his erect cock. That most definitively did not fit into the catsuit. Damn that strange bondage. It squeezed his balls softly as if in reply. He checked the back and found the rest of the 3-way zipper. He used the second bit to zip the rear up to his balls. Almost covered, he thought.

Zak looked down at his shiny metallic green body. His throbbing cock made it look a look a lot more perverted than he wanted to. More like not covered at all. A small drop of precum glistened on the top. He ignored it and looked back into the closet. He spotted something black. I'm wearing that, he thought, as he pulled it out. It took about five minutes to figure out what he was looking at. It was a complex web of thick latex straps that crossed over his shoulders and around his waist, diagonal lines formed an X from the sides of his waist to his shoulders. A second set over his lower back made an X there as well. Two more straps slid down around his balls and between his legs snapping shut in the back. They kept the harness in place. It was covered in D-rings. Was this a good idea? Zak wondered.

A spotlight snapped on. It lit up the small pedestal in the center of the room. Zak took the hint and stepped on it. Letters lit up on the curtain. RAISE YOUR ARMS. Zak raised his arms and felt manacles snap over his wrists. He looked up. His hands were locked inside complex looking leather and steel manacles. They had special grips for his hands. He pulled experimentally, the bondage did not budge. He was hardly surprised when he felt something snap shut around his ankles and feet. He looked down and saw manacles with stirrups around his feet. With a ratchetting sound he felt his arms stretch up higher while his legs where pulled apart. The pedestal sank into the floor. He hung suspended. Helpless. For some reason he got extremely horny. Task completed, Zak thought wryly.

"Wrong," said a melodious voice behind him. Zak tried to look over his shoulder. Unable to turn that far he failed. "Your task has only just begun." Who was speaking? He heard the soft tap of high heels hitting carpet. A woman dressed in a tight, red latex jacket with white trim and large brass buttons stepped into view. The front of her jacket was cut deep, giving a spectacular view of a tight black latex corset showing of cleavage. Her hands were covered with black latex gloves that disappeared down the sleeves of her jacket. The jacket came to the top of her thighs, from there black latex stockings with a red stripe on the side appeared. They were encased in matching thigh-high boots with, severe looking, six inch heels. A peaked red cap with gold visor matched her jacket and kept her flowing blond hair from covering her face. Her deep red lips split in a wide grin. She looked straight at him with her blue eyes seeming to glow in their heavy smoky make-up. A wink hinted at trouble to come. She batted her long lashes. "You think you are horny now?" she asked. "I will prove you wrong."

She walked around him, casually flicking Zak's erect cock with a long red fingernail. "But first we need a bit more encouragement." Zak heard a click behind him and the curtain started lifting. As it lifted the buzzing sound intensified. An audience? Zak groaned. He felt his face go red. He had always been slightly shy. Hanging in bondage with his enlarged and bound cock throbbing in the wind was not helping. Where did they come from? As the curtains receded into the ceiling large spotlights snapped on. Blinking against the light Zak could only make out the vaguest of shapes. The audience gave a soft, appreciative applause.

The woman stood next to him. She raised her arms. "Welcome," she said to the audience, "to the theater of torture. I am your host, Celeste!" She stopped, giving the audience time to cheer. "Are you ready to watch me train this wretch? Do you want to see his journey of lust, temptation and forbidden pleasure?" The audience roared approval. Zak wanted to curl up and hide. Tied up as he was he could only pull his erect throbbing cock back a little. "Let us begin!" Celeste shouted.

She turned to Zak and threw him a lusty and depraved look. He swallowed involuntarily. Celeste said: "When I am done with you," stopping to lick her red lips, "you will be a whimpering lust-slave." She smacked his ass to punctuate the point. "You will do things you never imagined doing," another smack. "You will learn things beyond your imagination," and again. "You will beg for release." She stepped up close to him, hands cupping his cock and balls. "Maybe I will even grant it." Then she stepped back and smacked him full on the glans. Zak wanted to curl up and whimper, but his bondage kept him from moving. Unbelievably his erection did not falter. The audience burst out in applause.

Celeste stepped close to Zak sprayed lube on his cock. It was cold. Then she started jerking him off. His metal bondage tightened in response. Despite the audience and previous abuse, Zak got harder. Celeste smiled and whispered: "if you come without permission, you will suffer." Her black latex hand kept moving over his shaft and glans. Zak felt the dull throb of an approaching orgasm. Het other hand cupped his balls one finger extending to softly caress his asshole. The throbbing in his cock intensified and spread through his body. "I'm about to cum," he whispered. The hand holding his balls pulled down hard. Zak screamed as his body exploded into pain.

"No!", Celeste said sternly as she stopped jerking him. "That is no way to ask permission." The orgasm was gone in the wash of pain and Zak wondered if his dick might actually shrink. She took up the calm rhythm again. In no time at all the throbbing was back, Zak moaned as he tried to ignore the pleasure. "Please I can't stop myself," he whimpered. "No," Celeste said as she pulled and twisted his balls. Zak screamed. "But," she said, "you are learning." She resumed her caresses. Zak swallowed hard as the throbbing returned with a vengeance. He was on the verge, drops of pre-cum forming on his glans. His whole body shook. "Please, I beg you..." he tried.

"No," Celeste said as she let go of his dick. Her heels tapped the carpet as walked out of his line of sight. The tight bondage around his cock and balls kept Zak's erection from subsiding. Zak wondered what she was up to when the first smack landed on his ass. He yelped in shock as four more followed in quick succession. His entire backside felt like it was on fire. Celeste stepped into view holding a thick leather paddle. "How many times did I hit you?" she asked. Zak gasped for breath. "Five," he grunted. "No," she replied, "zero times. I have not heard you count a single hit. I will continue until we reach twenty."

She stepped around and hit him again. Zak gasped for breath. Another hit landed right on top of the previous one, doubling the pain. "Zero," Celeste said. Zak felt numbed by the pain, for some reason his dick was getting harder again. Another hit landed. "One," Zak screamed. The audience applauded. "It does not count if you don't thank me," Celeste said, hitting him again. "Two, thank you," Zak tried. "You count is off," Celeste replied, "start over." She hit him again. Zak's vision was covered in a red haze of pain. "One...thank...you..." he grunted. "Good," Celeste replied and hit him again. "Two...thank you," Zak said as endorphins rushed in to dull the pain. "Very good boy," Celeste said softly stroking his sore ass. It helped take the edge of the pain. She hit him again. "Three, thank you," Zak said immediately.

Celeste kept alternating the hits with soft stroking of his backside. As Zak reached twenty the throbbing orgasm warning returned. Not quite at the point of erupting, but a constant presence from head to toes. "Are you enjoying yourself?" Celeste asked stepping around and looking at his cock. "Let's up the pleasure...and the pain." She turned towards the audience. "I need a volunteer! Yes you will do nicely step up please." A woman dressed in a short black latex skirt, cotton dress shirt and black ankle boot stepped on the stage. Her face was hidden behind a black latex mask. "No need for names," Celeste said as she unbuttoned the volunteers dress shirt. It dropped to the floor revealing lightly tanned skin and a perfect pair of perky and pierced breasts.

"This is my challenge to you," Celeste said. "Use your mouth to keep him rock hard, but don't let him cum. Keep this up during the session and win a shortcut to leave this game. Allow him to cum and restart your own progress." Zak saw brief flash of panic at that prospect in the woman's eyes. She licked her latex covered lips nervously revealing a pierced tongue. Then she got to her knees and took his erect cock into her mouth, instantly going down his shaft to quickly lick his balls. He felt the piercing add an extra sensation to the bottom of his shaft. His dick immediately started throbbing as she slipped her mouth off again, taking in some air. Zak groaned.

"All set," Celeste said, "let's go to fifty this time." Zak's world exploded into red mist as a hard blow landed on his already sore ass. The mouth and tongue going down his cock did little to distract from the pain. "One, thank you!" he yelled out. As the throbbing continued to build. The mouth felt so good. Another hard blow landed, taking his mind of his dick. "Two, thank you..." Zak had never felt so much pain mixed with such exquisite pleasure before. The entire world started spinning, slowly fading out of perception as the blows kept landing and he kept counting. He needed to cum so badly. He became thankful for the blows as they kept the orgasm at bay. But the pleasure was getting more pronounced than the pain. "Please I beg you, let me cum mistress Celeste!" he screamed out loud. "Good boy," she replied, "but your heart is not in it yet." The beating continued as every nerve ending in Zak's body was set on fire. He could no longer focus on anything but his throbbing dick. It took all he had to stop the biggest orgasm ever from erupting. He even forgot to count, no longer caring about the pain.

Zak's jaw clenched involuntarily as he felt his control slipping. Celeste suddenly said "Stop!" Zak felt lips leave his cock. He hung limply in his bonds. The dull throb in his body accentuating the pain. He was panting, his head swimming as thoughts didn't quite form. His ass was on fire. He looked down and saw a pair of green eyes staring up at him through the latex mask. Her lips were close to, but not quite touching, his dick. She slowly licked them. His dick was bobbing slowly up and down, pulsing in time with the throbbing. Celeste stepped into his line of sight, her back was turned to him. He could still appreciate her perfect, latex covered ass. "Ladies and Gentleman, this was the first part, take a fifteen minute interlude and we'll continue." Zak groaned in frustration.

The curtain dropped. Celeste spread her legs slightly and lifted the bottom of her jacket. The tops of her latex stockings and the straps of a latex garter belt framed her shaved, wet pussy. "Volunteer, lick," she said. The girt crawled away from Zak and buried her head in Celeste's pussy. After a few minutes Celeste's breathing became louder. She started to pant first and then moan. All the while she kept eye contact with Zak. As the moaning reached a crescendo she screamed. Pushing the latex head hard between her legs while swaying her hips back and forth. As the moans stopped Celeste released the woman. "Back into position, the show is about to begin." Zak groaned, the interlude had been too short and his dick was still hard. Worse, the short break had only helped to make him aware of the pain he was feeling. As the curtain went up and Celeste greeted the audience he felt the lips engulf his cock again. Even the sloppy blow job caused him discomfort although his bound dick stayed up. "Welcome, to act two," Celeste yelled...

...Zak was glad he hadn't been forced to count acts. It was past act seven, or was that eight? Nine? Ten? Somewhere around six he had broken down and begged for release. Celeste had told him no and cooled him down. After that he had tried begging just to get a break from the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure. Celeste had sniffed that out quickly enough. In answer she had pushed a vibrating plug up his ass and switched to whipping his back. Now Zak just hung in agony. No longer caring about decorum he moaned and screamed. Pleasure shot up from his cock and insides while pain answered from his back. The throbbing was ceaseless. His mouth was dry. I must come, he thought and dropped his last efforts to stop an orgasm. Release did not come. As he felt the explosion build, the silver rope binding his cock and balls tightened. It stopped the orgasm in its tracks. "Naughty boy," Celeste's hot voice whispered into his ear.

"Please mistress, let me come! I beg you!" Celeste laughed. "You win, girl," she said. The woman in the latex mask gasped, nodded in thanks, picked up her dress shirt and left the stage. Celeste pushed a button. Zak's bonds were released. He collapsed to the ground, slowly raising himself on elbows and knees. The gleaming tip of Celeste's left boot appeared in his sight. "Stay on your knees," she said. Knowing he could not win, Zak obeyed. "Please let me come," he whispered, kissing the tip of her boot. His entire body was on fire. "I'll do anything." Celeste chuckled melodiously. "As I predicted," she said softly. She pushed his lips away with her boot. "No. You may not come." She lifted his head by the chin. "See that door," she said, "crawl towards it and close your eyes. I will open it for you and you will crawl through with your eyes closed. What happens on the other side, is not my concern." Zak sighed in defeat. "Yes mistress Celeste," he said, "thank you for the lesson mistress." She smiled and playfully slapped his hard cock. "Good boy, you're learning." Then she got up and walked towards the riveted metal door. He crawled alongside her. Behind Zak the audience broke out in applause and cheers. The curtain dropped.

Zak closed his eyes. He felt Celeste pull a latex hood over his head. The plug was still in his ass. She zipped the three way zipper of his catsuit closed against the base and top of his erect cock. That plug was not going anywhere. He felt her check the black straps around his body. Apparently satisfied she said "go," and Zak crawled towards the door. Reaching it, he closed his eyes. He heard the door open. "Crawl," she commanded. Zak crawled forwards with his eyes closed.

Maenads
Maenads
46 Followers