Release My Client

Story Info
Attorney proves her client's innocence in opening arguments.
1k words
3.89
11.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For fans of free-use sex role-play. It's short and doesn't get too hard, though. Enjoy!

***

"Miss Finch. You swore in your testimony that the one who assaulted you had sperm so bitter, that it couldn't be swallowed. In fact, you said specifically NO ONE could swallow it. Is that correct, Miss Finch?"

"Yes, Ma'am," said the petite lady. "You may call me Amanda, though."

"And you may call me Lillith," I responded, before looking to the judge. My opening arguments had only just begun, but I intended to end this trial quickly. "You told the jury that during the blackout you were attacked by this man, fitting the description of my client. Large penis, too. I believe your words were: 'he stuffed my face with it.' Is that also correct?"

"Yes, and he tried to force me to swallow. It's impossible, I tell you."

The Oral Anytime Laws had been created almost a hundred years ago. It was a complex chain of events that led the Global Nations to enact such a law, but in essence, any man could ask for a blowjob and no woman must take offense for being asked. It could be a friend, a stranger, even a relative.

Now that didn't mean the woman HAD to do it. She only had to answer yes or no. But over the decades, it became more culturally the norm for women to concede, or allow it. Hell, to even ask for it themselves, sometimes. Nevertheless, laws were still in place that protected women who said no. If they were forced, rape charges could be levied against the man.

Still, many men were wrongly accused and that's where I come in. I built my practice on defending men wrongfully accused of such offenses. There were many instances where my clients charges were invalid or over-handed. Sometimes, men mistook a 'no, thank you,' for a role-playing adventure, because role-play was very common in society today. Some men flat out assaulted their victims (mostly, women who turned them down), and there were also many men who disguised themselves when doing it, such as in this particular case I was arguing now. The point it, some men were, on occasion, wrongfully accused, as I believed my client to be. Daniel Erinson had a good alibi. Better than good, actually. I absolutely knew he was innocent.

"The man who attacked you wore a mask, but otherwise fit the description of my client, Daniel Erinson?"

"I know it's him. He asked me earlier that night if I would suck him off, and I refused."

"I see. But when you were attacked, the man was naked, with a mask on. You think the refusal is proof enough it is my client?"

"Ma'am, just LOOK at the size of his cock. It's at least nine inches."

"Miss Finch... Amanda... Nine inches might not be considered normal, but it isn't uncommon, either." I looked to my client. "Would you mind?"

He hesitated, shaking his head, before standing, dropping his pants, revealing that he did indeed fit the description the witness was giving... but I already knew this.

"The reason I mentioned you say no one could swallow his sperm, is because I intend to prove otherwise," I said. My client wasn't expecting this, and jumped back as he took in the words. "No worries, Daniel. I am so confident you are not the one who assaulted Miss Finch, that I am willing to demonstrate for the jury. Judge, do you mind?"

"Objection!" shouted the other lawyer, standing up. She did it so quickly, her tits almost spilled out of her tight blouse. "How will this solve anything?"

The judge peered over her desk. "I think it would quite plainly solve everything, actually. The witness did state that the man who assaulted her had unswallowable sperm. We can determine that now. I overrule your objection. By all means, Miss Graham, please demonstrate. Can you swallow his seed, after all?"

I'd been looking forward to this all day. I waved my client to step forward as I knelt to the floor, on my knees. "Put your penis in my mouth, please."

I worked that thing like a pro. For one, I almost never turn down opportunities to suck cock. I love capturing cum in my mouth, even the most bitter of bitters, so I wasn't concerned about whether I could swallow Daniel's sperm, even if he were the perpetrator (which I knew he wasn't). I may have special skills of tolerance, even when it tastes bad.

But what happened now pushed me to my limits...

When Daniel's first rope of cum erupted from his cock, it hit the back of my throat, avoiding the taste buds. But soon, more rushed in, filling my mouth. I had never tasted cum so thick, dark and bitter. Years of practice allowed me to persevere as I tortured through the ordeal, taking load after load of his awful-tasting sperm. It took every ounce of effort to smile as he finished in my mouth, even if tears were forming in my eyes.

Finally, he stopped and I had somehow managed to not spill one drop. I slowly withdrew his cock from my mouth and turned to the judge, then the jury. "As you can see, it was PERFECTLY fine cum. If it weren't inappropriate right now, I would do it again."

I was lying my ass off, but before I said another word, the judge banged her gavel on the desk. "I think this is evidence enough. Case dismissed!"

The poor girl in the chair looked broken, but regardless of her description, and the fact my client's sperm was the worst I ever tasted, I still knew he was innocent, because I had seen video footage of him in a meeting while the assault took place. He had witnesses to back it up, too. I suppose I could have introduced that evidence instead, but this way seemed more compelling. Maybe I should have thought better of it.