Releasing Rhonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or me."

"Or you." Judy stretched up and kissed him. "Are we going to fuck, or just stand here talking about it?"

"I know what my preference is." Jerry bent suddenly and picked Judy up. "Where?"

"On that sheepskin rug in the living room. I don't think I'm ready to use my Dad's bed yet."

Jerry carried her through and laid her gently on the rug. Judy smiled up at him. "I'm ready, Jerry. No need for foreplay this time, because I've been thinking about this since last night, since that very first kiss. I want you."

"You're very calm," said Jerry.

Judy shook her head. "Only an act, lover. I'm shaking inside, scared of making a fool of myself, or something." She flushed, looking away. "Or making you think I'm just a fuck-happy slut," she whispered.

Jerry bent quickly and kissed her. "Never that. I think you're a girl who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say so."

She stared at him for a moment. "Thank you." A slow smile spread across her face. "What I want is for you to put that beautiful weapon that seems to have come out of nowhere to good use, and I'm sure we'll both feel better for it." Judy spread her legs, her eyes holding his. Her sex was flushed, the lips swollen, moisture visible and she stroked herself lightly. "See? I'm ready." She giggled. "And so are you."

Jerry grinned, taking hold of his erection. "I guess I am." He knelt carefully between Judy's spread legs, leaning forward, his weight on his extended arm, guiding his erection towards Judy's pussy. She gasped as she felt him enter, but it was a gasp of welcome, he realised, for her face was alight with curiosity and pleasure. He pushed in slightly, removing his hand, taking his weight on his elbows now, careful not to crush her. He paused, just an inch or so within her, smiling down at her.

Holding her eyes, he began to push into her. She was wet, ready, but he could feel the restriction building and stopped, pulling back, wetting himself with her juices, pushing back into her again, deeper this time. Again he pulled back, again he pushed forward. Judy was gasping softly each time he pushed forward, whimpering almost as he pulled back again, then sighing with renewed pleasure as he pushed back into her.

At last all of him that could fit was in her. He smiled down at her and she smiled back, color in her cheeks again.

"You feel huge," she whispered. "So much better than my first time."

"And you feel incredibly tight."

Judy giggled. "Is that good?"

"To me, yes, very." He bent and gave her a quick kiss, then let his hips begin to move, pulling back from her, pushing back in just before he left her.

"Mmm," said Judy, her eyes closed. "I like that."

"I'm not exactly hurting, love."

Judy's eyes came open. "What does it feel like, to you? I mean, being inside a woman?"

"The most fantastic sensation I can think of."

"Have you - " She broke off. "Sorry, I shouldn't ask."

Jerry smiled down at her, never ceasing his rhythmic thrusts. "You're my third, but you're the only one I can honestly say I want to go on seeing, for as long as possible."

Judy smiled. "Good." She closed her eyes again, her pussy squeezing down on him. "You feel s-o-o-o good."

"You're a sensualist, you are," said Jerry.

"Quite probably," Judy murmured, her eyes still closed. "At the moment I'm enjoying the sensual feel of a lovely hard prick in my pussy, for only the second time, and so much better than the first. So much better, in fact, that I want to keep on doing it!" Her knees came up, her heels hooking behind Jerry's ass, her hands warm on his shoulders.

"You'll get no argument from me," said Jerry, feeling his breathing quickening. Judy was wetter now, and his thrusts were becoming juicily audible. Judy giggled suddenly at a particularly loud thrust of Jerry's.

"I never realised sex was so much fun, or so noisy," she said. "My first time, we were scared of being caught and we kept ever so quiet."

"That wouldn't help you enjoy it."

"It didn't, but I'm enjoying it this time, having you in me." There was a fine sheen of sweat on Judy's brow now, and Jerry could feel it on his own, feel too the slither of sweat between them as he thrust. Judy's breathing, like his own, was deepening and her hands began to move aimlessly on his shoulders. Her hips were pushing back at him as he thrust and her knees tightened on his hips, her heels hooking behind his thighs, urging him into her.

She was almost gasping now, wordless little cries as her moved within her, and he guessed that she might be getting excited, getting closer to climax. When she came, her climax took them both by surprise. She gasped, loud in his ear, her gasp mutating into a tight scream as her belly rippled and her pussy clutched at his hardness, milking him, drawing him urgently into his own climax, so that his hips bucked, his prick driving into her as his seed jetted into her depths.

Jerry was gasping for breath as he fought to regain equilibrium, managing to retain enough sense to keep his weight on his elbows, Judy's breasts heaving as her own lungs fought for oxygen. Gradually, slowly, they stilled, Jerry's prick twitching a little at times, reacting to the occasional spasmodic clutch of Judy's pussy.

She stared up at him, and a slow smile spread across her face. "That was good," she said.

"Good? Good? It was fucking incredible," retorted Jerry. He bent and kissed her. "I want to do that again, just as soon as I've recovered."

"You'll get no protest from me," said Judy, grinning up at him. "I want to do it as often as we can manage." She stretched up and kissed him again. "It was awesome. That's better than just 'good', isn't it?"

"Awesome will do nicely. Now I need energy, so that I - so that we - can do that again."

"That's why we have a picnic," said Judy, laughing. "Ease out, lover. We'll have another quick dip to cool down, and then we'll eat."

Jerry eased back, his prick still half-hard, onto his heels and then up, standing, reaching a hand down to help Judy. She came straight into his arms as she stood and kissed him hard. "Thank you," she said.

"What for?" said Jerry, surprised.

"For giving me such a wonderful time."

He laughed. "You think I wasn't enjoying it, too? Silly girl. Best fuck I ever had." He frowned. "I think it was because I was making love to you, not just fucking."

Judy's smile was warm. "That's the way it felt to me, too, lover. Come on," she said, taking his hand. "Let's swim. Then we'll eat. And then - "

"What?"

"We'll fuck again, silly. You had other plans?"

That's it. I hope you enjoyed my little tale. Please vote, it's only a mouse-click. And I just love feedback!