Relic Hunter: Elixir of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Robert replied, "I intend to test this so-called elixir of desire." He signalled to Miguel, who grabbed one of the elixir jars and walked over to the pit. "From your notes, the elixir doesn't need to be consumed. One only needs to be exposed to the elixir. Let's see if this is true." Miguel broke the seal of the jar and poured the liquid into the pit.

Sydney watched as the fluid spread through the moist sand. She grasped their plan: unable to escape the quicksand, they would succumb to the effects of the elixir. Sydney had experienced inhaling a dried sample in her office and was overwhelmed by the erotic effects. She didn't want to imagine what it would feel like to be exposed to a preserved liquid sample. The smell – as she would later learn, was only detectable to women – quickly filled her nostrils. The physical contact with the skin felt prickly at first, but then made her feel at ease. Then the elixir's potency kicked in. Her body suddenly went into a spasm of ecstasy. Helena, too, was experience the same pangs of pleasure. The sensation was like having every sensitive body part being stimulated at once. Sydney's hands passed over her breasts and she moved her fingers between her legs with the subconscious notion of easing the arousal, but it instead brought her to orgasm. It was so quick that she had reached her peak in less than a minute.

"Wow, this ancient potion really does work," said Robert. "Let's get his back to civilisation and get rich. Let's go, Miguel."

"Wait!" Helena called out. "You can't leave us here!"

Robert walked off. He turned his head back to the women. "You'll never want to leave." He and Miguel disappeared from view.

In their short struggle, the women had sunk to their upper thighs, and the arousal came back. Helena couldn't stop herself from massaging her own breasts. She desperately wanted someone to relieve her arousal. Next to her, Sydney was fighting the same urges, but she realised that their predicament was dire. They were still sinking in quicksand. The rubble that landed in the pit had sunk under, but she saw the makeshift lifeline she had used earlier just within reach. If she could get hold of it, they might have a chance of escaping. The sand touched her crotch, and her self-control vaporised. She moaned uncontrollably. She felt invisible hands caress had torso, and the quicksand licked against her womanhood. It was impossible to keep still. Her delirious sexual motions drove her deeper. She reached another orgasm. Gasping, she settled deeper still, but now their lifeline was too far. There was a brief moment of respite as their bodies recovered, but the effects of the elixir were still strong. With the quicksand just below their breasts, Sydney feared that they would lose all control if they sank any deeper. They kept as still as possible, resisting the returning urges, but they were rapidly reaching breaking point.

Then they heard a voice. "Robert? Is that you? I hope I'm not disturbing you or anything."

Between gasps, Sydney managed to call out. "Nigel!" Nigel appeared in the opening carrying a bag of explosives. Upon seeing the topless women, he dropped the bag and closed his eyes. "Damn it Nigel, get us out of-...ungggh!" Her breasts touched the sand, sending her into another wave of arousal. Helena was already succumbing and was sinking rapidly.

Nigel acted quickly. He had rope in his pack and tossed it out to Sydney. He kept his eyes averted form his mentor's nakedness, but he couldn't block out her moaning. The blood rushed from his brain, nearly causing him to topple into the pit, but he managed to steady himself enough to pull Sydney towards the edge. However, Helena was nearly going under. Sydney, recovering from her arousal momentarily, yelled at Helena to grab onto her legs. Helena did so, clamping her arms around Sydney's lower body and hauling herself closer. Both women were shoulder deep. Sydney hung onto the rope as if her life depended on it. The contact with Helena triggered another spasm of ecstasy, and Helena now had the irresistible urge to fondle Sydney. Despite the intense distractions to all three of them, they managed to escape the stimulating sand.

"Oh god, that's the best blowjob I ever had," Sydney blurted out uncharacteristically. Recovering from her last orgasm, she glanced at Nigel, who was trying to hide the bulge in his pants. Ignoring this, Sydney reverted to her familiar danger mentality. "We need to stop those thugs."

Helena concurred. "They're probably taking the same trail back to our base camp, but I know a faster way. We can cut them off."

Sydney look at Nigel's explosives bag. "And I think I know just how to make an explosive entrance."

Nigel looked at the bag, and then back at the women. "Shouldn't...you put some clothes on first?"

* * *

Robert was already dreaming out how he would spend his millions. He personally carried the remaining jar, satisfied with its authentic effects. As he and Miguel trekked down the isolated trail, he failed to notice the trap that lay ahead. Without warning, a blast knocked them both down. Before he could stand up, a mud-covered figure appeared out of nowhere. Miguel stood up first, but the figure performed a jumping kick to his chest. Robert got up and swung at the assailant, who ducked under and struck him several times before kicking him in the groin. Miguel was knocked out with another kick. In agony, Robert tried crawling away. He grabbed the jar and tried to run, but a kick sent him sprawling forwards. The jar flew out of his hands and he landed flat on his face.

"Woo! That's how you go out with a bang!" Nigel yelled from his clumsily concealed position off the track, but very satisfied with is handiwork. Helena ran to the trail to join Sydney, who stood victorious – and naked – over the treacherous Robert. Looking past this scene, Helena followed the dropped jar, which was rolling down a slope. She made it in time to see the jar tumble off the edge and into a deep gully, smashing against the rocks and releasing its contents into the soil below. She looked in despair, but Sydney approached her and placed her hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, I think the villagers will be happy."

* * *

Back at Trinity College, Sydney heard a knock on her office door. Nigel slipped inside sheepishly. "Look, Sydney, I just want to say that...uh, I...I think you're a very attractive woman."

This made Sydney laugh. "Nigel, please, you make it sound like you've never seen a naked woman before." His silent reaction reflected that she was probably right. "Anyway," she said, changing the subject. "What did you come to see me for, if you can get your head out of the gutter?"

"Well, I was wondering, since we lost the last samples of the elixir, how would that help the villagers?"

Sydney removed her glasses and sat back in her chair. "We know for sure that one of the elixirs was lost and unrecoverable. The second elixir, as you may recall, was emptied into the quicksand pit, and I can assure you that the effects are very potent. When we told the elders, they were actually quite receptive to the idea of using the pit as a new ceremony to encourage couples to copulate."

"But wouldn't the effects deteriorate over time?"

"The pit is a rather closed system, so the elixir won't become diluted very quickly. And when it does, the villagers have the recipe." Sydney smiled, sensing Nigel's confusion. "The markings on the wall of the secret chamber actually document how the elixir is made. Knowing that their knowledge would pass out of memory, they recorded it the best way they could: by engraving it in stone, it would last for ages, and they sealed it off. The engravings are detailed enough to make out the ingredients and how they are processed, and while the oral history of the elixir is gone, enough local traditions remain to identify the pieces to put them back together. With some trial and error, the villagers can recreate the elixir, and no one from the outside world will know."

Sydney's explanation was interrupted by a sudden moaning from outside. Alarmed, Sydney and Nigel stepped outside. Only Claudia was in the office, but rather than sorting through papers or doing her course work, she had a video displayed on her screen showing a scantily-clad woman in quicksand. The woman – and Claudia – were clearly enjoying the experience. Claudia quickly closed the video and spun around in her chair. "Oh, I was, uh, just doing some research for a geography project. Did you know that some people actually get sexual pleasure from being in quicksand?"

Sydney looked at Nigel, and winked.

12