Relief

Story Info
Tatiana Golovin after a match.
1.2k words
4.46
13.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thira
Thira
3 Followers

Entirely fictional, etc.

_________________

The match won, Tatiana Golovin made her way towards the fans; smiling gleefully. She had always enjoyed signing autographs - the smiles that met her made her enjoy the sport that much more.

She did admit, guiltily, that when her well, libido was firing up, it gave her a strange thrill to be flaunting her whole self in front of a sell out crowd. Yes, when she was horny, she enjoyed the attention that much more. It was one of those days today.

She wore a navy blue top that hung off her ample breasts and a white skirt that could only be described as skimpy.

Throughout the match she couldn't help but notice her opponent - a lively red headed Australian rookie - and how good she looked in her tennis outfit. Wearing a white singlet that hugged her tight figure had Tatiana distracted all match. Her incredibly short shorts didn't help either. She looked during one of the breaks and saw her standing, drinking deeply from a bottle. Beads of sweat coated her smooth tanned skin and drenched her clothes. She could see her taut stomach and her legs were so toned Tatiana longed to run her tongue up them; right up to...

She quickly shook her head, pondered for a moment before covering her lap in a towel. Stealthily, she sneaked her left hand underneath the towel and around her skirt, and with one finger, rubbed herself once with a long, hard stroke. She shuddered involuntarily.

"Ms. Golovin!"

It was the chair umpire. She hadn't noticed that time had been called - had anyone noticed what she had just did?

She splashed her face with some water. What's going on? She scolded herself. You're a professional, for goodness sakes.

She held herself together and with the match won now, was signing autographs. She made much more of a show of herself than normal - bending over more than she had to; playfully chatting with the fans and even brushing herself against the security guard on the way out. A burst of warmth washed over her.

I need relief she thought, before I do anything stupid.

Staying in the shower no longer than she had to, for fear of what she might do to herself, she noticed all the sweaty bodies around in the tunnels. Fit, toned, luscious bodies. She needed something in her.

Trying to find some decent clothes, she came across a soft pink bikini in her. Strange, she thought. Why would this be in here? But she couldn't resist the temptation of further arousing herself. She slipped it on and it fitted around her healthy breasts snugly. She put her hands around them, and rubbed them - slowly - it was bliss. This was what she loved most, just being gently pushed towards the edge without actually exploding.

She looked around, the crowd around the lockers had thinned and she decided to walk around - seeing if she could spot anymore eye candy.

She saw John, a physiotherapist and a good friend who had helped her out in the past when she was feeling like this. But she wanted girl today. Something soft, but tight. Something she could work herself against.

"You feeling okay Tati?" asked John when he saw her.

"One of those moods, you know." she winked slyly at him.

"Do you need...help?" he asked, eyes lightening up.

"Sorry John...batting for the other team today!"

John smiled "Okay then."

"But um..." She paused. "You could just have a bit of a touch if you want."

Tatiana moved towards him, and kissed him slowly. It was a passionate one, and he knew how to push her buttons. He slowly lowered one hand to her arse whilst the other to the side of her breast. The bikini material was soft, slightly ticker than the norm and Tatiana reveled in the feeling.

"Okay, stop...stop..." She was breathing hard now. She wanted to keep herself in this state of torture - she loved it. She wanted herself in this state until she got back to her hotel room. There she could do whatever she wanted with herself..but the temptation was too strong. And overpowering.

"No, okay, okay, go John, go" she panted. He was used to Tatiana's odd idiosyncrasies, but she definitely knew how to get herself off. He let her take charge and she moved him so that he was lying on a bench, stripping him of his clothes until he laid naked.

His penis, a perfect size for her, was already hard and ready. Tatiana brushed her blond locks back, and gazed strongly into John's eyes.

"I'm all yours Tati."

She moved her snatch over his penis, and began to grind it downwards. The feel of the bikini fabric between the two made them moan. It had wonderful texture to it, and she put more and more pressure on herself as she rubbed harder and harder.

"Yes! Oh...Yes...What's wrong with me today? God!" Tatiana groaned out. John laughed - he was having the time of his life. He put his arms up around her breasts and began to caress them with his fingertips. Tatiana began to grind faster.

"Clench it Tati! Clench tight!" John suggested.

She squealed as she did. It was almost too much for John. She was simply sexy.

"I'm nearly there, John! Hang on! Oui! Ohhh, oui oui!"

John nearly came as she began to cry out in french.

With a penultimate squeal, she came and her already wet bikini bottoms soaked to sticky mess.

"Oh...Ohh..." she exhaled. John took charge now, and pulled away her bottoms. He pushed back so it was her turn to be lying on the bench, and held his rigid penis against her sopping vagina.

"Ready?" he asked

"Oui..." she moaned. He pushed in gently and slowly rocked back and forth. She followed suit, as they established a rhythm. She loved John - he knew exactly what to do. He slowly removed her bra and began rubbing her breast. All the while he held her close, they both could feel each other.

Tatiana's moans picked up once more.

"Remember that time, Tati" John began with difficulty, his breath was heavy now. "When we had Alize with us in your room. Remember you were licking her off as I was on you..."

They were both about to lose it now. Tatiana began to whimper, "Yes, I remember...Yes! Oh...God...Oui!"

"Remember how she screamed? Just crying out for more and more. And and, you kept telling me to go harder, and faster and harder, and she cried for more..."

That did it for Tatiana and she cried out a huge orgasm. Her vagina spasms were strong and as they milked John, he too gave way and they were both crying out.

"Oh! Oh!" Tatiana's mouth was open in pleasure, her back arched as wave after wave hit her.

As they both came down, Tatiana planted a kiss on John. They moved into the spooning position as they recovered. "Still after girl Tati?"

"Hmmm...you bet." she closed her eyes at the thought.

"I might be able to arrange something for you. How did you like your opponent today?"

Tatiana giggled. He really did know how to look after her.

Thira
Thira
3 Followers