Relief from the Long Road

Story Info
An adventurer stays the night with an older woman.
3.7k words
4.25
67k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working on a thread in the "Sexual Role Playing" forum with StarWhisperer, and at post 227, I made a brief depiction of my character's interaction with a much older noblewoman. It was only a brief post about the encounter and I wanted to do so much more with it. That inspired me to write this story.

Here is the link to the thread, for those who want the rest of the story.

Ian Doyle had been riding for five days now. He was a tall man with shoulder-length brown hair and steely blue eyes. His armor was made of chain mail with very ornate pauldrons and light plating on his arms. Now in his late 20's, he had been an adventurer for nearly a decade. So successful had he been at it, that legends of the exploits ofIan Fast Bladehad been popping up at every turn. The romanticizing of exploring the unknown, fighting the unseen and bringing back treasure beyond imagining was very hard to resist. Ian himself had been drawn in by some of his late father's exploits, wanting a share of that fame and fortune.

However, as with all adventurers, reality took a hold with near lethal force. Ian was almost too ill-equipped for the real challenges the path before him presented. Scars all over his chest, arms, and to a lesser extent his legs told a story of deadly danger, carelessness, and even betrayal. A man who was his best friend for over five years was responsible for the largest scar on his chest as Ian was cut deeply and nearly killed over a priceless diamond found in one of the old Baronian ruins. That friend had reportedly been killed by bandits before he reached the nearest city.

Despite that incident, Ian's career had been rather successful. His reputation had landed him a number of very lucrative assignments from one of the council members of the trade city of Port Avur. Port Avur was the second richest city in the kingdom, due to it's very lucrative trade with the kingdoms overseas. It would come as no surprise that the City Council, answerable only to the Count himself, were very successful in the trade business. The money made fueling the Councilman's desire for rare Baronian artifacts allowed Ian to buy a small but nice house in the Merchant's quarter near the wall.

Just a week prior he took on a servant whom he had rescued from bandits after they wiped out her small farming village. As a part of her job, she not only cleaned and cooked, but she also slept with him. Two days later, the call of a new adventure would grab his attention and he left her alone for the first time in her entire life.

A cult had sprung up in the Kingdom's capitol of Mortgard and was hiding in the sewers. A number of people had turned up in the morning hanging by their necks and had been killed in a ritualistic manner. There would be a reward of 2,000 gold pieces for the capture or proof of death of these cultists. With that kind of money, he would be very close to being able to retire in style.

Despite all the dangers that adventuring provided, nothing was as arduous as the travel required to reach that danger. Sure Ian had a horse and was well supplied for the journey, but even so, it would be a ten-day journey form Port Avur to Mortgard and Ian was traveling alone. The mind-numbing boredom of such a task would take its toll on almost any man's will.

At least for the first three days, he had the company of a series of caravans leaving Port Avur after selling their fall harvests on the open market. However, the farmers' desires for Ian to tell stories of his now grossly exaggerated adventures made him wish he really was traveling alone. During the evenings, he became a popular dance partner for the ladies as they celebrated the fall and their successful harvests this year. Mercifully, the caravans eventually went their own ways, leaving Ian alone once more.

The boredom of the fourth day was briefly broken by a pair of highwaymen looking for an easy score. Unfortunately for them, they chose the wrong man to mess with and were soon lying dead beside the road. Then the rain came. Despite being soaked, Ian pressed on and found a place to rest and dry his clothes off while he slept.

The fifth day was the most boring of them all. No action, no inclement weather - there was nothing to keep his mind occupied for even a short while. That was until sundown came and he arrived at the estates of the Lady Alicia Carrington.

Lady Carrington was married at the age of 17 to the much older Lord Harold Carrington. After five years of a horrible married life, Lord Carrington passed away, leaving her in charge of the estate. In the thirty years that followed, her sexual exploits have been nothing short of legendary. Many noblemen and even a few other men of great renown had graced her bed on at least one occasion. Ian himself in the year and a half since working for the Councilman in Port Avur had pleasured the lusty cougar with his company. In fact, he had satisfied her to the point where she started calling him her "second favorite stud". Ian never asked her who the actual favorite was.

Arriving at the gate, one of the guards recognized him through the last of the sunlight. "Sir Ian!" he greeted him. "We weren't expecting you."

"Well I wasn't expecting to come this way," Ian replied. "It's a bit of a short notice trip for me."

The guard swiftly opened the wooden gates and Ian was through. While small for a lord, the Carrington estate spanned one hundred acres growing everything from livestock, to wheat and fine wines. A large manor house proudly stood on a hill near the center of the estate with smaller homes for the servants dotting the landscape. Lord Carrington has grossly mismanaged the estate, but in the years since his death, Lady Carrington showed shrewd business making decisions and brought prosperity back.

Stable hands were waiting for him as he arrived at the doorstep and gladly guided his horse for a place to stay the night. Before he could even knock on the huge double doors, one of them opened revealing what Ian recognized as the head maid of the house, Rena. She was a short plump woman who dressed conservatively from head to toe. Lady Carrington had always told Ian that while Rena and she were close, Rena's marriage kept her out of sharing any of the men that came along. Her marriage was just too valuable to her.

"Greetings, Ian!" Rena exclaimed. "We weren't expecting you! Lady Carrington is having supper prepared for you. She will greet you shortly." She then summoned a couple of menservants to help Ian out of his armor.

It was not long afterward until Lady Carrington appeared from across the hall. She was wearing a thin blue robe made of silk worn loosely and wide open to show quite a large amount of her ample bosoms. She had a well fed appearance but was by no means fat. The only sign that age was affecting her mature beauty was a little bit of gray in her otherwise raven black hair, which she kept in a short but natural look. Gold rings with varying jewels adorned most of her fingers with matching gold sapphire earrings and necklace.

"Ian, my second favorite stud!" she cried out happily as she glided across the floor towards him. Upon reaching him, she took his face in her hand and gave him a passionate kiss before staring lovingly in his eyes, her face positively beaming. "You should have told me you were coming. I would have prepared a proper greeting for you."

Ian slipped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. "I'm sorry, my lovely, but this trip was arranged on such short notice, that I had no time to inform you."

They continued to kiss for another minute before Carrington broke off and said, "Where are my manners? You need a hot meal, a warm bath, and a soft bed for tonight. Rena dear, see if Ian darling's dinner is ready."

"Yes, milady," was the maid's reply as she scurried off to the kitchen.

Ian needed no directions to the dining hall. It was a well-adorned place with a table made to seat twenty people. The place was definitely made for banquets, and Carrington made sure it was used from time to time. Another maid came in from the kitchen with a single plate of ham, a baked potato, and a salad if various greens dressed with various herbs. A bottle of wine was also produced with a pair of small glass goblets.

Ian wondered why Carrington had no plate of food, but she was keen to notice his confusion. "I have already eaten, tonight," she said before he asked and gave a coy smile. "I would have eaten with you if I had known you were coming." She took a small sip of her wine while he ate. "I heard you had a run-in with some bandits that wiped out that little farming village and killed the leader. Good show, my darling."

Ian swallowed his bit of ham and took his own sip of wine. "Why thank you, milady," he said.

She held up her well manicured hand and gave him a sweet smile. "Please, my darling. Call me Alicia. You have done more than enough to address me in such a manner, my second favorite stud." She took another sip. "I also heard you rescued a girl from that village and took her into your house. Is that true?"

"Yes it is... Alicia," Ian said, almost calling her "milady" again. He knew Alicia long enough to know that 'second favorite' was in no way an insult. To be number two among her many lovers was very high praise. "Her entire family was wiped out in that raid and took me up on my offer. I'm paying her very well to cook clean and..." he gave a slightly devilish smirk. "...keep me company in my bed at night."

Alicia made gave an honestly sympathetic look. "Oh, the poor dear! I cannot even begin to imagine such a horrible cruelty placed on the girl!" A startled realization came across her face. "And you left her all alone there?"

"Sure," Ian replied as he finished the last of his meal. "I figured she could use some time to herself. We weren't exactly getting along well when I left."

Alicia just sat there swirling the wine in her glass. "I think you made a terrible mistake, darling. You really should reconsider going back to her as fast as possible. If she is not good at socializing, she will be a total disaster."

She stood up and motioned to the maid. "However, it is too late to start traveling tonight; you need a nice bath and a warm bed to sleep in."

As the maid cleaned the table, Alicia took Ian by the hand to the lower levels of the Manor and into an underground hot spring. The cavern was left mostly in its natural state save a few marble columns and some stone steps carved into the spring itself. The spring went nearly eight feet deep and smelled slightly of sulfur. An additional stairway was carved into the wall that led directly to Alicia's bedchamber.

As Alicia approached pool, her robe slipped off her shoulders, revealing her naked body. She had definitely taken care of herself over the years. She had a near perfect hourglass figure and her breasts had little or no sag. Large areolas nearly disguised the location of her smallish nipples. Her well-rounded bottom remained firm as she walked. The hot water was heaven against her immaculate skin.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked teasingly as she descended the step. "Are you not going to join me?"

Ian needed no further encouragement as he nearly flung off his clothes. Though scarred, he had a muscular frame. Where scar tissue did not cover his chest was a light layer of hair. He was not the most endowed man in the world, but the women in his life had no complaint.

Both people went for a swim for only a minute before settling on the stone steps. As Ian sat down with the water level just under his chest, Alicia came up next to him and kissed him deeply – a kiss Ian was only too happy to return as he embraced her. Alicia's arms draped around his neck as tongues danced and lips were playfully nipped. This was the sort of thing she had always lived for.

The kissing continued as Alicia eventually let one hand down is battle-worn body and reached for his semi-erect shaft. As her hand moved up and down, it never ceased to amaze her how a man's penis could grow and stiffen. To her, an erect penis was among the most beautiful things to behold. She never stopped kissing Ian as her hand worked to heighten his arousal. He returned the favor as his hand glided across her bottom and between her legs.

For what seemed like an eternity, the bliss continued. It almost became a competition to see who would come first. Alicia's hand started moving faster as Ian dipped a pair of fingers into her and started moving them in and out. Eventually they had to break off the kiss as their hips started bucking to their mutual masturbation.

It would be Ian to be the first to relent. He gasped and tensed up as milky white strands floated their way to the surface. When his orgasm subsided, Alicia gave him another kiss and whispered in his ear. "I would have said I had won, but it seems the satisfied one is you." Alicia then helped Ian up and out of the pool and together they dried off with towels that were placed by the entrance.. As they gathered their clothes, Ian lifted her up with ease and cradled her as he climbed the stairs up to the bed chamber.

"Oh my, Ian!" said Alicia. "Your strength has definitely not diminished."

The chamber was the epitome of decadence. The entire room was made of marble from wall to wall, from ceiling to floor. A large fireplace had just been lit while they were bathing, lighting the room with a warm orange glow. Erotic paintings adorned each wall, depicting various couples in various forms of lovemaking. In the center of the room was Ian's destination – Alicia's bed. The bed itself was a massive four-poster with a canopy overhead. Hanging from the canopy was a thin veil that worked to partially obscure whoever went inside. Parting the veil, Ian laid the older woman down gently before lying beside her and holding her close.

But Alicia had other ideas. Slipping out of his arms, she slid down his body and kissed his flaccid member. "I know you need your sleep," she whispered with an evil grin on her face. "But I am not done with you, yet." If there was anything she knew how to do better than anyone, it was how to make a man aroused again.

She started by taking him gently in her hand started lovingly licking the underside. The thumb of her hand then started to rub the head – slowly at first, but with speed growing very gradually. Occasionally, she would put the head in her mouth and bob up and down a couple of times before going back to licking and thumbing.

Ian felt too good to do anything but watch her at work. He saw the face of a woman who truly enjoyed her craft. It almost looked as if she was nurturing his penis, trying to make it grow big and strong. What he saw had more of an affect than what he felt. It was not long before he was erect again.

Now that Ian was beautiful once more, Alicia slid back up his body pressed her lips to his before impaling herself on his shaft. She had felt him inside of her on a number of occasions. It did not matter how many scars desecrated his body. It did not matter that she was old enough to be his mother. What mattered was how well he satisfied her. That made him beautiful in her eyes.

She laid her face on his chest and started moving her hips. Already she was constricting around him as he started moving in return. Silently, almost imperceptibly, soft whimpers escaped her mouth. "Ian, Ian, Ian," she repeated over and over again as her desired built up.

"Alicia, Alicia, Alicia," Ian teased back each and every time she uttered his name. For him, too, her age mattered not. She was a wonderful woman – a beautiful woman. To share a bed with her was a great privilege and an even greater honor.

As they moved together, Alicia's passions soon overrode her sense as she lifted herself straight up and started bucking wildly, her breasts bouncing in time to her movements. Ian not only saw her swaying, but also got to see her womanhood devour his shaft repeatedly. Alicia did not hide her pleasure as her face started contorting and she moaned rather loudly.

After about ten minutes her moans became a full-fledged yell as her orgasm took hold. Nearly every part of her body went stiff and spasmed as wave after wave of bliss filled her. Moments later, she felt herself going limp and rolled herself off. Her orgasm had rocked her body, but Ian was still aroused and erect.

"Give me a moment, darling," she whispered hoarsely. "My throat has become dry and I need something to drink." She gave him a pack on the cheek. "Then I have a very special treat for you."

She did not bother to cover herself as she crawled out of bed and walked to a nearby table. On it was a bottle of wine which she opened and poured herself a small glass. Downing the contents in a couple of gulps, she returned to the bed.

"That's much better," she purred as she crawled to the center of the bed, presenting her rump to him. She then spread her cheeks, showing her other opening. She turned her head to smile at him saying. "It's time for your treat, love."

Ian was amazed. Was she offering what he thought she was offering? She had told him that she reserved anal sex for only those she trusted implicitly. Only three men in her past had earned that right. Now he would be the fourth. "Alicia, a-are your sure...?"

Alicia cut him off. "Be silent and fuck my arse, my favorite stud," she commanded.

Ian noted what she just said. He was no longer her second favorite stud. He was her favorite. Out of all her lovers, she now liked him best.

Without saying another word, Ian positioned himself behind her and pressed the head of his penis to her special reserved opening. It took a minute for him to do so, but finally worked the tip in. Her sparing use of anal sex had kept her almost as tight as one who had never done this.

Alicia yelped out at Ian's intrusion, but managed to keep herself relaxed as a combination of pain and pleasure threatened to overwhelm her. In fact she had fainted once or twice doing this in the past. She began wondering if this would happen tonight as well.

After relishing in her tightness, Ian began moving his hips slowly, working his way in slightly further with each push. The deeper he went the louder and higher pitched Alicia became. Eventually, he was all the way in. He wondered if he should stop, but figured she told him to begin and she would tell him to stop. He started moving slowly all the way to where the base of the head peeked out before moving all the way back in. By then Alicia's yelps had became a constant whine, but he continued.

Just as Alicia's passions took over her senses earlier, so did Ian's passions take over his senses. As he picked up the pace, her whines became full screams, but she managed to start moving her hips to meet his thrusts. Somehow Alicia managed to keep a hold of her consciousness as Ian's assault continued.

For what seemed like a long time, they intensely made love to each other. Alicia screamed at the top of her lungs as her strength failed her and her arms could no longer support herself. Her upper body collapsing only allowed Ian to penetrate more deeply into her. She lost track of how many orgasms struck her, and she silently hoped Ian's would come soon. She was unsure how much more she could take.

Mercifully, the end did eventually come as Ian let out a groan of his own as he buried himself fully and filled Alicia with his seeds. It was one of the most intense orgasms Ian ever had. His manhood kept twitching and shooting out his sperm for almost a minute before he finally finished and pulled himself out.

Alicia was sore and had semen oozing out of her bottom, but she was immensely satisfied. She was too weak to move from her spot, but Ian managed to pull her to him and she lay next to him in his arms. Cuddling together exhausted, she traced a finger along the biggest scar on his chest and said, "Take the advice of a woman, my dear. Go back and see if she is all right. She may be overwhelmed being alone in such a big city."

12