Relieving the Pressure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered and gasping for breath managed to ask, "Was that me?

"I have never let myself go like that in my entire life. I am embarrassed by my actions. Am I some kind of pervert?"

"No pretty baby. Just a woman discovering how wonderful totally uninhibited sex can be." I replied.

"But I let you suck my tits. Nurse on my baby's milk. Allowed another woman to lick my pussy....and my ass. I'm terrible." She stated.

"Did you enjoy it?" I returned.

"Of course I did." She countered as she turned to face me. "You know what you did to me. You saw my response. I am a pervert."

I smiled and licking her cum from my fingers said, "Sometimes a little perversion is good." Offering the hand covered with her juices I said, "Want a taste?"

She smiled and wrapped those beautiful swollen lips around my fingers and softly sucked her thick secretions into her warm mouth.

"Is it good baby?" I asked.

"Oh, Yes its good." She mumbled around my fingers and added, "I do taste good."

"You certainly do." I stated.

I pulled my fingers from her sucking mouth with a slurping sound and sat back and spread my long legs lewdly. I then slipped my hand into my panties and dipped two fingers deep into my cum filled snatch. I stroked them in and out a few times and accumulated a substantial amount of my love sauce on my digits and hand. I then pulled my hand from my panties and offered it to Chloe.

"Now taste this." I directed. My fingers were coated with a thick, creamy mixture that included a generous amount of David's cum.

Her eyes were open wide as her tongue slipped from her beautiful mouth and tentatively licked. She pulled back and asked, "This will make me a complete pervert. Won't it?"

"Just suck and enjoy. You'll like my love sauce."

Chloe smiled and warmly sucked my offered fingers into her mouth. I could feel her tongue lapping at the cum coated digits. She stopped took a deep breath and swallowed. "You do taste good. Yours is so thick and creamy and kind of salty. I like the taste." She breathed as she returned to licking.

"Get it all pretty girl." I directed as I spread my fingers and added, "Suck each one. Clean them good and swallow my love sauce."

Chloe snaked her tongue between my fingers and lapped up the juices there, then she licked, sucked and languidly swallowed my tasty treasure. She licked her lips and smiling asked, "What time is it?

I looked at my watch and answered, " It's a few minutes to one. What time do you have to be back?"

"The presentation starts at two." She replied.

"Then we have plenty of time for me to finish relieving the pressure." I smiled and continued. "Why don't you sit on the counter by the lavatory? I'll be able to stand while I finish what we started. You don't want to go through what you did this morning, now, do you?"

"Oh god! No!" Chloe exclaimed as she stood up and moved toward the counter. "I wouldn't miss this for the world." She smiled.

As she turned her back to the mirror and hopped up on the counter her full breasts bounced delightfully and drops of milk fell from her distended nipples. She spread her legs and I moved to stand between them.

I cupped one of her breasts in my hands and leaned forward and sucked that long, hard nipple into my mouth. I pulled on it gently as I worked it with my tongue. Milk again gushed into my mouth and I gulped as I swallowed. Chloe sighed, "Ooh! God! I love the way this feels. I tingle all the way from my tits to my pussy. Empty them for me pretty lady. Suck all of the milk from my tits."

Doing as instructed I loudly sucked the milk from her gorgeous mild filled orbs. I emptied one and releasing it with a wet pop I switched to the other.

"Ooh shit! That feels so fucking good. That's it baby. Empty the other one. Suck every last drop from my fucking tits. That's it. Suck baby!" Chloe urged me on.

Spurred on by her vulgar mouth I milked her tit with my hands as I sucked as hard as I could. My pussy was on fire and gushed more juices into my already soaked panties as I quivered through another orgasm. As I slobbered and sucked Chloe lifted her legs and placing both of her heels on the counter started to rub her sloppy pussy on my belly.

"Oooh Miss Betty. You....do... that...sooo....well. My pussy is on fire. Hunh,hunh,hunh,hunh." She grunted as I sucked and she bucked her cunt against my flat tummy.

I drained all of the milk from her and rapidly licked down her stomach to her pretty, pink, cum filled pussy. When my nose reached her soft, light brown bush I paused and looking into those beautiful, gray eyes said, "I want you to cum in my mouth again baby. Let me suck it out of you?"

I could smell her excitement as I plunged into her sloppy hole she shouted. "YEESS! EAT ME!"

Her bubbling pussy gushed a copious amount of her love juice into my waiting mouth as she came again. I rapidly sucked up her sweet nectar as I noisily lapped at the folds of her snatch. Her taste was ambrosia and I could not get enough.

"Oooohh Baby! Lick...my...fucking...pussy. I...CAN'T...STOP...CUMMING. What...are...you...doing...to...me?" She exclaimed as she looked into my eyes.

"Your face is so beautiful licking my pussy. I like your pretty face between my legs." Chloe calmly added. Her eyes were mere slits and glazed with lust.

I moved down and licked lightly over her ass hole and then moved back to her slit and slowly worked its length with a flat tongue. I then took turns sucking and lightly chewing on the lips of her seeping snatch as I loudly slurped up her goodness. I could feast on her tasty cunt forever.

"You certainly know how to do a woman. You...are...a...fantastic...pussy...eater." She managed as she worked her hips against my probing mouth.

She was close so I licked up to her swollen clit and softly took it between my lips. As I started to suck she started to buck and urgently demanded. "Suck my clit! That's it! Suck my fucking clit! Suck...it...with...that pretty...mouth."

I sucked as forcefully as I could pulling on her distended nub with my lips and tongue as I slobbered away.

"OH! FUCK YES BABY! SUCK...IT...OUT...OF...ME! FUCK MEEE! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! She loudly exclaimed as she violently bucked her gushing pussy against my sucking mouth.

I knew that she was done and that her well satisfied pussy was sensitive so I slowly and carefully cleaned that pretty, contented snatch with my tongue. I felt her body relax and slump back against the mirror. I raised my head and as I looked at her she said with a slight smile on her face. "Rub that pretty face in my pussy one more time. Put your whole face in it...one...more...time."

Doing as asked I spread her pussy lips with my thumbs and rubbed my entire face in it. That done I leaned back and said. "We better get you cleaned up and pretty for the presentation."

While Chloe showered I hand washed her panties and dried them with a hair dryer. When she finished dressing and applying her make up she was incredibly beautiful. She was even prettier than before. She practically glowed and I knew that her presentation would be fantastic. Great sex can do that for you.

I was a complete mess and my panties were soaked with my juices so I did not accompany her when she left. I went to my room, showered and changed my clothes. When I arrived Chloe was just finishing and I could tell that it had gone well. After it ended I watched as she interacted with her business associates.

She spotted me and as she was leaving walked up to me and said. "If you can get away later tonight I'd like to see you. I want to show you my appreciation for helping me with my little problem today."

"I'll see if I can. David will probably want to meet with some of his people." I reasoned.

"I sure hope that you can. I'm in room 363. Please be there?" Chloe asked. "I would like to get to know you better." She finished as she licked her lips.

"I'll be there." I smiled and I felt my pussy dampen. I could picture Chloe's pretty blond head between my legs a she lapped at my juicy slit.

"I'll be waiting." She smiled.

12