Relighting An Old Flame

Story Info
Katie meets her ex-husband.
3.4k words
66.2k
13
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Feedback and constructive criticism would be appreciated.]

************************************************

I'm what you'd call a traditional housewife. I cook and clean for my husband and kids and make sure everything is neat and clean when he comes home from work.

This wasn't my first marriage. I had a marriage before that lasted for a short while, but Lord knows how much I loved that man. His name was Rob. I still thought about him everyday. Still signed into my AIM account just to see his name on my list. Strange how he still had the same account after 15 years.

The way we separated was heart wrenching. I missed him so much. My current husband, Malcolm, knew how I felt about him when I married him, but he promised me that work would never come ahead of me

or the kids, something that Rob could never give me. Rob always put his work above everything else. The only thing that kept us together that long was the sex. Ohh how good his sex was. He used to pay such close attention to all my little details, and I to his. He was the only man who ever made me feel like such a woman. I miss that feeling.

That day began like any other day. I woke up at 6:00am and got my husband and oldest daughter ready for the day.

"Sara, it's time to get up for school." I said in a soft voice to my daughter.

She groaned and rolled over, the same way she did every morning.

"Now, Sara." I repeated.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm up."

I went to finish cooking the french toast for my family. Just as I was setting it on the table, my husband came in the room, adjusting his tie.

"Good morning, Luvee." He said.

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

He called me Luvee ever since we got engaged. I appreciated him for that.

My two children came in the kitchen simultaneously as I was putting their plates on the table.

"Orange or cranberry juice?" I offered.

We ate our breakfast, and talked about the day to come. My husband always talked about what he had to do that day at work, I never really understood what he was talking about. I'd always wished him the best of luck anyway.

Everyone finished getting ready, my husband took Sara to school and I stayed home with Jasmine.

"What would you like to do today, Jasmine?" I asked her.

"Can we paint, Mommy?" She grinned.

I smiled and nodded.

Jasmine was very creative for her age. She was due to start kindergarten next year. I wasn't sure what I'd do with my time then. My husband didn't feel comfortable with me working, he felt confident in giving me the type of lifestyle that our family needed. We weren't wealthy but he took care of us.

Jasmine and I painted together, and she asked me to put her favorite painting on the fridge. It was a bear holding a jar of honey, enjoying and relaxing under the shade of a tree.

"This is lovely sweetie." I said.

"Thanks, Mommy." She beamed with pride.

I love when children are still at that innocent stage, before the attitude.

I dropped her off at 11:00am at my mother's house, so I could go to the fitness center. I visited with my mother until 11:30. We sat and had a cup of coffee together, and then I went on my way. I walked to the subway station to catch the R train, and I saw a familiar face on my way.

It couldn't be. I haven't seen or talked to him for 15 years. He looked up and saw me and stopped immediately. I looked right in his eyes and stood there, mesmerized.

"Ka-Katie?" He questioned.

"Rob!" I replied.

He walked straight up to me, and began to interrogate me.

"How have you been? It's been so long since I've seen you. What are you doing now?"

"Oh, I've been fine. Married again now, with kids." I answered him.

"That's great, I mean... I'm happy for you." He said.

"Yeah."

We continued to catch up, and he asked if I was on my way to the subway station. I looked at my watch. We had been standing there for almost 2 hours!

"Oh my God, I was on my way to the gym, I have to be back at the house at 3:00 when my daughter gets home." I said.

"Damn, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to keep you." He replied, realizing the time. "Well, did you want to get some lunch?" He offered.

I thought for a few minutes, what could it hurt? It's just catching up with someone I haven't seen in so long. What the hell, I thought. I agreed.

We went to a local Brooklyn pizza place. We talked for so long I had forgotten the time, and forgot I had to be home before my daughter. I finally noticed the clock on the wall, and became frantic.

"Oh no it's 2:35 I have to go, I'm sorry." I said.

"No, no it's ok. Listen, Katie, I really want to see you again. Just to catch up, you know?"

"Umm... Ok, give me your number." I said.

We exchanged numbers, and I hurried myself home. I got there just in time. I slipped in the back door, so that my daughter wouldn't know that I hadn't been there. The rest of the day went by so slowly. I couldn't stop thinking about Rob. About how much I had loved him. About how much I still loved him, and how I knew I'd always love him.

My husband got home at 5:50, as usual.

"Hello Luvee," he said while kissing my cheek. "How was your day?"

"Fine Dear, how was yours?" I replied.

He trailed off talking about some account, or some client, or some meeting. I honestly wasn't listening to him much, but he seemed happy so I translated that to be a good thing.

"Well that's good, hun." I said.

"You're damn right it is!"

I got dinner ready, and we sat down to eat.

I thought for a while on whether or not I wanted to tell him about seeing my ex-husband. I didn't like to keep things from him, so I decided to tell him.

"You'll never guess who I saw today." I said.

"Who?" He questioned.

I took a quick second thought. No, I changed my mind.

"Keanu Reeves."

"Haha, that's nice dear." He said.

I thought about Rob for the rest of the night. I decided the next day I would call him after I drop Jasmine off at my mother's.

I woke up the next morning and took care of my routine, and then took Jasmine to my mother's. I stayed until 11:25 and rushed out of the house. I know my mother could tell I was anxious about something, but she didn't ask any questions. I get down the block, pull out my cell phone and flip it open. I start flipping through my contacts, looking for Rob. It started ringing. "Rob Calling" the screen said. I answered it on the second ring.

"Hi, Katie. It's Rob."

"Hey Rob, how are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks. You?"

"Fine... thanks, I was just about to call you."

"Heh, that's funny. Umm, are you free?"

"Yeah, I am. What did you have in mind?"

"Lunch?"

"Sure."

We got off the phone after deciding to meet at the subway stop.

I waited about 10 minutes and he showed up. We walked together to a nearby diner. We sat down and caught up, barely touching our food. He told me about his failed marriage, and about how he barely gets to see his kids. He explained about how he works remotely for the same company he's been working at since we divorced. We talked about life, death, love and everything in between. Time flew by incredibly fast. I yet again rushed to beat my daughter home.

This became a routine, and I gave up going to the fitness center for spending time with Rob. I usually went 3 times a week. I saw him every time I was supposed to be working out. It went on like this over the next couple weeks. We always met at 11:45 at the DeKalb Avenue subway station.

One day he invited me over to his house for lunch, and I agreed without hesitation. I went over and we started talking about the day we split up and about the fight that made us decide on divorce. It was over him never spending quality time with me. He was always working and I was complaining about it. That day he said that I don't have value to him. He knew how easy it was for him to hurt me. I told him I was moving to Florida to stay with some friends, but assured I would always love him. I asked him for one last hug. No, I begged him for one last hug. He was reluctant towards giving it to me, but I pleaded. He finally grabbed me and pulled me into himself. We both started crying as he fell to his knees and pulled me down with him.

"I can't believe how messed up we are, hun." He cried.

I just held him, I held him as tight as I possibly could. One hand on the back of his head, the other on his back. He started kissing me, I kissed back. I loved him, and I would never deprive him.

"Let's just enjoy ourselves one more time." He said.

We kissed each other deeply, more passionately than we ever had in the past. He laid me down gently on the floor, and started kissing my stomach. I was moaning through my tears, sobbing and still hyperventilating a little. We made love that day. We never made love before, we always fucked.

"I still think you should go," he said after we took a shower. "I think we need a break."

That broke my heart, but I left as planned, and didn't come back to Brooklyn for 2 years. That's when I met Malcolm.

Remembering that event, I started to get a little wet. Wishing it had gone differently, wishing that we had stayed together. I told him I never wanted to leave, he told me it was the biggest mistake of his life. He asked me for a hug. I agreed.

He held me tight, and I could hear he was breathing deeply.

"I never stopped loving you, Katie." He said.

"Me too." I replied.

He broke our loving embrace, and looked at me with eyes full of passion, partially wet with tears, as were mine. It felt like an eternity that we stared into each other's eyes. He leaned in and kissed me deeply, his lips pressed hard against mine. I felt his breath as he leaned in ever so slowly. I missed the feel of his breath. He held me in his arms and kissed me, so passionately, with such care and gentleness. I nearly melted in his arms. I wanted to stay like that forever.

Rob began to move his hand through my long red hair, as he always used to. I was lost in memories with him from over 15 years ago. Every part of his touch was so erotic, so sensual. I wanted to feel him inside me again.

I laid back on the couch, and he leaned over me, brushing my hair out of my face, and gave me a long, gentle kiss on my forehead. He ran his hands down my body through my clothes and I could feel every indent of his finger print. I had always been so sensitive to his touch. My body has never known such pleasure except with him.

I had let the thoughts of Malcolm completely slip from my mind. As far as I was concerned, it was Rob and I. No one else and nothing else mattered.

He lifted my blouse slowly, to reveal my toned stomach and olive colored skin. He gave me a sweet kiss right below my belly button.

"Ooo.." I let slip out.

He looked up and smiled as he teased my panty line with his tongue. Already I felt to be on the border between bliss and pure ecstasy. The more he touched me, the more I ached with pleasure. He unbuttoned my blouse, popping each button with slow ease. Every button he popped, I felt a bit of pressure in my aching pussy.

"Oh Rob, you don't know how much I missed you." I said.

"Sshh sweetie. We don't need words." He answered, in his deep yet loving voice.

My blouse was unbuttoned and had fallen to the side to reveal my light pink C-cup bra.

"You're still as beautiful as you ever were, Katie." He told me.

He played around the edge of my bra and traced my breasts lightly with his index and middle finger. Still continuing to kiss me on my stomach. He pulled me up and gently pulled my blouse of my shoulders. As it slid down, with each inch it felt more and more arousing. He unhooked my front clasp bra, to expose my hard pink nipples. He pulled my bra off me, looked into my eyes, and kissed me. The environment felt to have changed from the day-time New York City bustle, to a quiet, relaxed and erotic sexual playground, an atmosphere of tranquility.

Rob began to play with my nipples, gently and with care. He'd pinch them lightly to push me almost over the edge. He always knew exactly what I liked. He kissed my nipples lightly, and gave a single flick of the tongue and I moaned out. He traced his fingers down the center of my stomach and my back arched. He reached the button to my trousers and unbuttoned them with ease, and unzipped them slowly. He pulled off my pants. There I was laying with the man only man I've ever truly loved. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

He massaged my pussy through my panties for some time, occasionally kissing my stomach or giving me an erotic nipple massage. He pulled off his shirt to reveal the same body I used to hold every night 15 years ago. I started to weep, and he put his finger on my lips.

"I love you Katie. Don't be sad, it's just you and I now."

Thoughts raced through my mind. Memories of this man, happy and sad. The pleasure was continuously growing as he pulled of my panties. He kissed all around my shaved pubic area, eventually finding his way to my clit. I felt an orgasm building with every kiss and lick. He eased a finger inside me, and then two. I knew I was about to cum. He licked me all the way up and down my cunt, applying pressure in all the right places. I began to lose control.

"Ohh Rob.. I'm cumming. Don't stop sweetie."

He pushed his finger inside me harder and sucked on my clit. I exploded with pleasure and felt an overwhelming combination of emotional and physical satisfaction.

"Ahh that's so good. You are perfect, oh I love you." I cried out.

The orgasm was 30 seconds of ecstasy.

"Rob, I want you inside me." I proposed.

He stood up and I as well, and I followed him to his bedroom. He laid on the bed, and I pulled off his pants and boxers. He had a full erection, the same details I had memorized on our wedding night were still there. The color contrast from the tip of his penis to his shaft. The scar from his circumcision on the bottom of the tip. The way his cock leaned towards the right, but was full and mature. I kissed the tip of his dick, and looked up at him. I held his shaft in one hand, while I inserted the tip into my mouth, lightly sucking the way I knew he liked it while massaging his balls with one hand, and massaging his shaft with the other. The longer it went, the more I took in my mouth.

I lubricated the tip with my own saliva and rubbed the tip of his penis with my hand. He moaned. I took his whole cock in my mouth, and teased it with my tongue, lightly sucking without gagging. I continued to suck and lick his dick, bobbing my head up and down and massaging his nut sac. He told me to get on top of him, that was always his favorite position. I climbed on top of him, put his cock inside me, and began rocking my body back and forth. He let out a moan and squinted his eyes. I continued to fuck my lover just like that, his hands on my hips, guiding me back and forth. I felt his pecker throbbing inside me, begging to explode.

He pulled me off his dick, and laid me on my back, pulling my legs over his shoulders. He put his cock inside me, and hit my g-spot. I almost lost it right there, but I controlled myself. He thrust inside me, and I cried out in pleasure.

"Oh Rob, that's so good."

He continued pushing himself inside me, while massaging my breast with one hand, and his other hand on my ankle. I never felt that way when Malcolm fucked me. It was always so bland, no feeling was put into it. But Rob... Rob just knew what he was doing. He made me feel so good, and I could tell he was enjoying it too. With every push he was coming closer to the edge. I tightened my pussy muscles as he thrust into me with so much dedication.

His head flew back and he moaned loudly. He didn't look any different since we got divorced. He had the same amount of chest hair, a few more white ones, but the same amount nevertheless. He still wore the same style of beard he always had. He still has the same aroma about him as well. He was sweating pretty heavy, and the moment I inhaled his scent I became enthralled in pleasure, lost in the memories of the first and last times we made love.

As he continued to stuff me full with his thick cock, I started building up to another orgasm. Another overwhelming mixture of all these different feelings. Thoughts flashed through my eyes and I felt so close to him. We had always shared a special bond. My stomach muscles tightened as I tried to realize the pleasure that was about to come. He could tell I was getting ready, and he thrust hard inside me and started massaging my clit. At that moment I was overwhelmed and begged him to fuck me.

"Rob... ROB! I'm cumming, Oh God yes, fuck me harder."

He did as I said, and fucked me harder and faster. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass, he was fucking me so hard. I was cumming, and verbalized it to him. He gave me a hard slap across the face, the way he used to. I begged him for more. He slapped me again, harder this time. My eyes filled with tears, and the orgasm lasted so long. He slapped me again, and he started to cum. He moaned out in pleasure, and squeezed my breast as he forced his dick inside me as hard as he could.

"Oh fuck yes... You're so good baby.." He said.

He pumped me a few more times, and collapsed on top of me, his limp, relieved cock still inside me. I held him tight and kissed his neck. We laid like that for another 20 minutes, until he rolled over and fell asleep. I laid with him for a few minutes, then looked up at the clock on the wall. 2:20. I had to take a shower and go. I took a shower, and hoped for him to be awake when I finished. He was still asleep, so I wrote him a note.

"Rob,

Thank you for the mind-blowing sex. I really needed that, and I am glad it was you. You're the only one I want to fuck me that way. I'll call you tomorrow, same time.

Love,

Katie"

  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyover 16 years ago
Cheating Wives Rock!!!!!!!

There's nothing better than a well-written story about a hottie wife giving up the pussy outside her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just the start

Remember it's just a story! So no apologies needed. Keep writing but think about a begining, middle and an end. Also there seemed to be no remorse, consequence or future. The character will either keep cheating or destroy the marriage. Either way the character needs work: why, where now, who's next? Your way ahead of many of these people who just dump on authors that try and write when most of them never will.

sweetsuccubussweetsuccubusover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to everyone for the feedback. I apologize for letting you all down!

I guess there was more in my mind than what I wrote, because the picture you all see is not the picture that was in my mind.

Thanks anyway if you have any ideas that could make my future stories better, please e-mail me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Has unfulfilled potential

Let's ignore the idiots who salivate over stories about adultery and then heap their outrage (and usually woman-hate) on the author! I have been on the receiving end of some of this myself, and they just don't get it. Adultery, friends, is popular because it is so damn exciting. Live with it, as it's unlikely to die out. I take it you want comment on your writing and story-construction rather than on the moral status of your characters?!

I think it's unfair to say that your narrator is a one-dimensional character, but I do think you've got a good story here that you could be getting a lot more out of. It's like it's a sketch for something more substantial. If you expanded and deepened it, you could do things like making the sex less explicit AND YET more powerful, so it would resonate more in the reader's mind.

The writing itself is pretty good, I think. You manage to avoid most of the traps, usually connected with the old problem of telling the reader things instead of showing them how it was by careful wording. None of this "I am 5' 2", 120 lbs.", etc, which is death to any story, though I did notice there's a C-cup in there that might be better left to the imagination!

What a writer needs more than anything is a reliable crap-detector, and I think you have one of those. Do keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SLUT ! ! !

No wonder she has one marriage then another. She is a cheating wife that believes in breaking her marriage vows. She does this and yet she expects her current husband to be family oriented and the family comes first while she fucks her ex. Some women act very strange and this is another case of a bimbo that can't determine right from wrong. I be she is even a blonde. lol

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
The Day I Caught the Flu A wife deceives and cheats on her husband.in Loving Wives
Re-habing My Ex She left me for a younger lover who beat her.in Loving Wives
More Stories