Religion and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

Well, I was full hard by then. "Oh," she says, "I can tell it does match."

The song ends and she says thanks and goes back to the bar. I get to the bar fairly fast, too, to hide my erection from everyone's view and pay my tab and leave. It was maybe a half hour, long enough I decided I was imagining things, when she knocks on my door.

That evening was even better than any I'd had with Elaine. I was horny as all get out, hadn't fucked in months and months. She was just as horny, maybe more so. And her body was even better than I had thought it might be. I munched on her great breasts and licked and sucked on her shaved pussy, gave her clit a good workout. She seemed to love my cock. I came in her mouth once and inside her three times, then once more in the morning when she woke me saying she had a meeting she had to get to.

An hour later, I had showered and shaved and dressed and found a place for breakfast and I went to the rafting/back country company. It was in a fairly standard industrial building, looked like a little office up front and storage in back. Went in and there was Helen. "Robert," she said, "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same. I'm here to interview about a job."

"You're the one! I'll be damned. Well, honey, you're hired. If I can get as good a fuck as last night all summer long, it'll be my best season in years."

That started a fantastic several months. One reason Helen was in such great shape was because she was extremely active, leading back country hikes and camps, rafting down white water rivers. It turned out that there were five of us, Helen, a cute young blonde girl, probably eighteen or nineteen, me and three other guys, all about the age of the cute little blonde. Helen stayed in charge. I actually moved into the storage area in back. There was a rest room with shower and we scrounged up a cot. We fucked a lot, tried it on the cot but moved to a pad on the floor. I didn't move in with her and we tried to keep our relationship secret from others.

I didn't know for over a month but the cute little blonde, nineteen year old Heidi, was Helen's daughter. She had her mother's great body, just a little slimmer but not in the breasts. Gorgeous breasts. Over time, Heidi started paying a lot of attention to me. Certainly acting interested. I tried to be friendly but not get any more involved. After all, I was fucking her mother regularly.

One trip. Heidi and I took a half dozen tourists down the river in two rubber rafts. We would spend three nights along the river, camping out. We each steered a raft and between the two of us we prepared three meals a day for the eight of us and set up tents for everyone. The tourists actually chipped in and helped a little. They don't have to but it happens most times.

Well, we tend to go to bed early because we get up early, use day light to travel on the river. So the first night, the tourists are all in their sleeping bags and in tents if they want. I'm laying on my sleeping bag, it's actually very comfortable, fairly warm. Heidi comes and sits next to me.

"Robert, you've had sex with females haven't you?" she asked.

What is this all about? "Yes," I answered cautiously.

"You like it?"

"Yes," still wary, not wanting to screw this all up.

"I never have. Had sex, I mean. With a guy."

"What do I say? "Well, you're young. You have lots of time."

"When did you first have sex?"

"I was in college, about your age."

"How did it happen the first time?"

"I was very naive, didn't know anything. I had too much beer and a girl essentially raped me. I mean, I didn't know at first what was happening and the next thing she's sitting on me, riding me. I should have stopped it but it felt so good, I let her."

"So you liked it?"

"Well, I felt sort of bad about it. I always thought I'd be a virgin when I married and then I wasn't a virgin any more."

"Yeah, but did you like it?"

"It did feel good, I guess. But I was so surprised and mixed up I don't think I actually liked it all that much. The next time, thought, was terrific and every time since then."

"So you've picked up a lot of girls?"

"No. I'm not sure I've ever picked up a girl. They've picked me up. I wouldn't be happy seducing a girl that didn't want to, or didn't expect it. I don't think I've ever made the first move on a girl."

"Well, I think I'm about ready to try it but I want to make sure my first experience is a good one. I want to like sex, not have bad memories."

"That makes sense. But don't rush it. Let it happen naturally."

"From what you say, It might never happen if I just wait. Maybe I need to make the first move. I'll have to think about it." With that she went back to her sleeping bag, leaving me lay there with a hard on.

Nothing else like that happened on that trip. When it ended, our station wagon and truck met us and hauled the tourists, us and our equipment back to where we started. We all said our goodbyes to each other, the tourists all told us how great it had been, tipped us rather well. We then cleaned up what needed cleaning and loaded everything back into the warehouse. By then it was evening and we didn't have anything scheduled for two days. I went into the bathroom in the storage area and got undressed and into the shower. It's great to have a good trip but also great to get cleaned up and back to civilization when it's over.

It's actually a shower over a tub with a cloth you pull to keep the water off the floor. I'm soaping myself and then, right in front of me, the curtain pulls back a little and Heidi steps in. A completely naked Heidi.

"I need to clean up, too," she says with a dirty grin. "Besides, you let me know I had to make the first move."

To begin with, she's a beautifully built girl. Great body. Lovely breasts. Big, full, round, dark pink nipples, larger than I expected. No waist at all, really fit. Strong legs with great shape. Very cute face, real blonde hair, blue eyes. Small mouth. Well, maybe not small but not big like some. Blonde hair on her bush, just as blonde as on her head. "Believe it or not, I've had this happen to me before," I told her, thinking back to Elaine. "And if you're serious, you're too gorgeous for me to say no. So you're going to lose your virginity and love it all as it happens. But this place doesn't have a large hot water tank so we better really wash while we can and get to the rest in a few minutes. I'll wash you, then you wash me. O.k?"

I'm not sure she heard me. She was up against me, her arms around me. We kissed. Kissed a lot, moving our lips around. I could feel every bit of that luscious body against me and I'm sure she could feel me, particularly my strong erection. After a long set of kisses, I pulled back a little and moved us so that she was under the shower. I started by washing her hair with shampoo, then started down her body using my bare hands and a bar of soap.

I spent a lot of time on her breasts. Most girls I've been with have breasts that come down off the shoulders almost like a ski jump that has a round or spherical base to it, with the leaping off point at the nipple. But Heidi's were like grapefruits on her body, fully spherical, standing up and out with the nipples more like eyeballs in the center. I heard a girl in a movie rather stupidly describe the eyes as the nipples of your face. Well, Heidi's nipples were like the eyeballs of her breasts. Harder to suck on than the more pointy kind but I sure did everything I could.

After getting to her waist, I had her turn around and I did her back, then down onto her ass. A really terrific ass, full and firm and standing up and out atop strong, shapely legs. When I washed down those legs and did her feet, I had her turn around and then worked back up her leg s to where I was aiming all along. I had her lift a leg and rest it on my shoulder so I could get at her pussy. I washed, fingered it, slid a finger in and then got my mouth to her clit. A really noticeable clit that I worked on with my lips while continuing to slide my finger in and out of her vagina. All through this I kept telling her what a terrific body she has and now I stop licking long enough to tell her what a delicious pussy she has. She moaned and groaned through it all finally getting to shrieks as I worked on her clit. When she came she let out a real yell, grabbing my head and holding me to her tightly. I sucked up everything I could.

As I stood up, I kept hold of her one leg and let my cock get right against her pussy. I could have shoved into right then but wanted to wait. Partly to arouse her more and partly because I thought it would all be better her for her laying down. We ended up with our arms around each other, pressed tight, kissing some more. She tells me that it was the sexiest thing that had ever happened to her. I handed her the soap and she started on me.

She did as I had done and kept telling me how much she liked my body as she washed me. She felt me a lot but didn't spend a lot of time anywhere until she finally got to my cock and balls. She said she'd never actually seen any up close like this before and felt my balls, lifting them and moving her head around to look at them. Then she wrapped her hand around my cock and noticed the skin could move, so she moved her hand, doing the beginning of a hand job although I don't think she knew what a hand job was. I wondered if she would kiss my cock or suck on it but she didn't she just felt it and slid her hand back and forth and commented on how big and strong it seemed. I doubted if she even knew about blow jobs. She was a small town girl just like I had been a small town boy.

I lifted her up and turned the water off and we dried each other and went out and got on the sleeping bags that were covered with a sheet. It's where I regularly fucked her mother. We kissed a lot and felt each other and I started kissing down her body. I paid a lot of attention to her breasts, feeling them and sucking on them as I got a finger into her. I got down between her legs and had her spread them and lift her knees back up towards her chest so I could go to work on her pussy again. It doesn't take long and she's screaming again as she cums. I move up over her and get aimed into her and start pushing.

I can see her face. I think she's a little scared. I tell her it'll hurt some but then get a lot better and she nods a yes so I keep pushing in. I've had this happen before where the girl is so tight I think it might rip my foreskin off as I push in but she's even tighter. I know it has to hurt her because it hurt me. I've been with a well lubricated girl where I could just slide all the way in on one push but I think this took several minutes of slowly working into her. She's been a very active girl, has done a lot of horseback riding. Somewhere along the way she lost her hymen because I never ran into any real barrier, just very, very tight.

Finally I'm all the way in. Her face looks less scared. I pull back a little. "Is it over?" she asks.

I push back in. "No, it's just starting." I start pumping out and in. Her insides seem to actually loosen some. I can move easier. Must be her natural lubricant. Her face starts to change under me as I fuck her. Soon she's grunting and her hips are pushing back at me.

"This is it, isn't it?" she asks. "We're really fucking." I continue to slide in and out of her, making the strokes a little longer as it becomes easier to move in her. She's really fucking back, pushing her hips and grunting with each move. "I've never felt like this before," she says. "Ahh," she almost yells on our next moves and her grunts change into aahs, doing more than just accompanying the pushes but indicating how much she's enjoying them.

Then she changes. I can see her face, it's almost like she's concentrating on something. Then I can feel inside her, her insides are clamping on my cock, she moving into orgasm. Then she's yelling, almost screaming, and her insides lock on me and I can feel her juices leaking out around my cock. Her arms are around me and now her legs are up around me, trying to hold me to her. I move my cock as much as I can but it's really tight. And then she relaxes, quickly. Her face relaxes and she grins at me. "That was something else," she says.

I slowly pull out. "We're done?" she asks.

"No, I'm still hard. We can do more if you want. I thought you were done."

"I've never experienced this before but no, I don't want to be done. I'd like to feel like that over and over if I can."

"Why don't we try another position then," I tell her. "You get on your hands and knees and I'll get behind you." She does that and as I start getting into position I tell her, "Spread your legs more to make room for me." She does. I get my cock aimed at her and start pushing my w ay in again. It's still really tight. Not as tight as the first time but tight. I push a little, pull back a little, push again until I'm finally all the way in. I lean over her and reach around and get one hand to her clit and another to her left breast.

I start diddling on her clit with a finger and pulling on her nipple as I pull out and push in, over and over. After a short while I move my hands onto the sides of her butt and straighten up more so that I can start really moving faster and harder. She's an outdoors girl, I'm sure she'll like it rougher rather than soft . She really ughs with each stroke and then starts pushing her butt back at me. She's trying to fuck me almost as much as I'm fucking her. Our bodies are slapping against one another.

She starts howling almost and I can feel her inside pulsing around my cock, which triggers me into orgasm. So I'm shooting into her while she's putting out her own juices. I have my cock fully into her as she collapses under me. I pull out and she rolls over and I get next to her and we press against one another and kiss, swapping tongues.

"This has been the greatest experience in my life," she says. "I'm glad my Mom suggested you."

"Me? Your Mom suggested you fuck me?"

"Yeah. I've always talked to her about everything and I've been telling her I'm anxious to have sex. She said if I'm really ready I should use you because it would turn out great and she wants me to enjoy sex."

"So this is just for you to learn what sex is like?"

Well, yeah. But now that I've found out how great it is I'd like to keep this going forever with you."

"Well, now that I've cum, it will take a while to get me back up but we sure can do some more. We'll just have to wait a little while."

She puts one leg up onto me and pulls herself partly on me to get our bodies as close as possible. "Ooh," she says, "I'm leaking. Is it always this messy?"

"Well, you have your own cum plus mine in there so, yeah, I guess it will always be messy. You can go into the bathroom and clean up some. I'll just wait here."

She cleans up and comes back and almost climbs on me and kisses me. "How do people walk around doing other things when they could be doing this? I mean, I'm ready to spend the rest of my life naked with you and do this as often as possible."

"Well, I'd be happy to spend the rest of my life making use of your terrific body. Now that I've taken your virginity, we should probably get married."

"If it means more of this, it's fine with me. This has been the greatest time in my life. How long until we can do it some more?"

I take her hand and put it on my cock. "Just play with it some and try to get it up again. Next time it'll last a little longer and the time after that it'll last even longer. We can do this over and over and over. But I'll be putting my sperm in you. Are you on the pill or will you get pregnant?"

"I'm not on any pill and if this is the way you get pregnant then I guess I'll get pregnant because I'd just as soon never stop." Through this she's been pulling on my cock some and as she moves she's been rubbing her breasts and body on me and I'm getting aroused again.

"If you want, but you don't have to, you could kiss my cock or lick it and get it up quicker."

That's what she does. I do finally get it up and then later up again. I have three shots in her while she must have a dozen or more orgasms. We do every position more than once. Getting it up the third time she even sucks on my cock a little. But finally we're both worn out and fall asleep.

I'm awakened by her saying, "Ohmigod, I have to open the business. I have to go Robert but I'll be back." I wake enough to realize it's light out then fall asleep again.

I'm awakened by a hand jerking my cock some. I look around and it's Helen, completely naked. Before I can say anything, she straddles me and sits her pussy down on my face and leans down and I can feel her lips on my cock. "Lick me, Robert, get me ready for some fucking."

"But we shouldn't really" is all I can get out when she shoves her pussy on my mouth and says again, "Lick me."

Actually, I've always liked eating pussy. Other guys may not but for some reason I do. So I start to lick her and I can feel her sucking on my cock.

"Mother!" It's a loud yell that I hear.

I can feel Helen lift her mouth from my cock. "Heidi go away for a half hour or more," she says.

"But Robert and I, well, Robert's mine" I can hear Heidi say.

Helen makes a snorting noise and lifts herself off me and moves around to sit down on my cock, taking it up in her. I'm on my back and Helen is facing the doorway where I assume Heidi is. "Heidi, Robert was hired because I discovered he's a really good fuck. One of the best I've ever had and I've had plenty. He's here because I hired him to keep me sexually satisfied. Any warm body could learn to do the work he's doing, he's here to provide me with sex."

She's lifting herself up and down with her legs, fucking me. "I didn't realize you'd been with him, too. But from the way you're acting, you must have liked it. And that's good. Sex is important so I'm happy that you've learned how good it can be. I'm the one that told you if you wanted to finally experience it, Robert would be a good one. And he's a big boy. I'm sure he's capable of keeping us both satisfied."

"But we've talked about getting married. He's mine," Heidi yells.

"She's right, we . . ." I try to say.

"Robert, this is between Heidi and me, stay out of it," Helen says to me, still riding up and down on me. "You're being selfish Heidi. I discovered him. I learned he's a great fuck. I hired him specifically to fuck me. Now you think you've discovered the greatest thing in the world and want to take him from me. Do you realize that all around the world, at any given moment, there are probably a million people fucking. Everybody loves sex. I don't doubt that you do, too. But so do I. Why don't you also try Tommy or one of the other guys you dated in high school. Robert was mine first. If you really want him I'm very willing to share. I'd like you to be happy and have great sex. But does that mean I can't?" And through all this, she's fucking me, riding me. "Go away and let us finish. We can talk about this later."

I can hear the door slam. Heidi must have left. Well, I'd fucked Heidi so often that I could probably last forever now and I almost do as Helen and I fuck in every way possible. In between fucks, she sucks me and does it really well. And in between some of those she has me eat her some more. And we fuck some more. Helen has orgasm after orgasm. "Robert, you've outlasted me. Are you going to stay erect the rest of your life? I should send Heidi back in." And she leaves.

I don't know whether she sends Heidi in or if Heidi decided on her own but it wasn't three minutes and Heidi's naked body was on me again. She sat on my cock and leaned forward to kiss me as she moved her hips, moving my cock around inside her. I put my arms around her and we rolled over so that I could really pound into her.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers