Religious Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled up at him. "Your body knows what to do. Just listen to it. And I'll tell you what I like."

"Okay," he smiled back. It was the first time I'd really seen him do it.

"Kiss my neck," I instructed. "Right here," and I ran a finger from under my jaw down my jugular.

He bent to his task enthusiastically and his soft sucking kisses made me moan softly with pleasure. Matthew followed his instincts down my neck to the smooth skin of my chest, kissing his way along the neckline of my shirt.

I ran my hands over him, feeling the lean muscles of his arms through his shirt. "Hold on," I gasped and pulled my shirt off over my head. Matthew looked down at my breasts like he's never seen a pair in real life. And maybe he hadn't. He gently fingered the small ring through my right nipple and then bent to take it in his mouth.

My nipples stiffened and I arched against him with a moan. He cupped my other breast in his hand and ran his thumb over and over the swollen tip. The boy had good instincts. "Yes, just like that!" While he worshipped my chest I worked on exposing his, fumbling his shirt buttons open in the dark between our bodies.

When I had his shirt unbuttoned, Matthew reluctantly sat up and shook the garment off his arms, followed by his undershirt. He bent down again and pressed our naked chests together, skin to skin. He felt warm and sleek and I ran my hands over him, feeling the muscles bunch and move in his back and shoulders.

While Matthew kissed my mouth, he explored my body with his hands. Awkwardly, fumbling in the dimness on the narrow bench, he ran his slim fingers over my chest, my stomach. He felt the ridges of my ribs and the soft rise of my belly.

When he came up for air I took the opportunity to reverse our positions so I was on top with Matthew flat on his back on the bench. I did a quick scan of the gate area to make sure nobody else was around before I unbuttoned his pants. Matthew stared up at me, looking a little glazed, as though he couldn't quite believe what was happening.

I bent down to whisper in his ear, "You didn't think I was going to let you have all the fun, did you?" He shivered when I pressed my lips to the skin beneath his ear. I stroked my hands down his chest, exploring the lean shape of him, feeling the patch of hair in the middle of his chest that led down in a soft line to his pants.

As my lips and hands got closer to Matthew's unbuttoned pants his hands unconsciously stroked my thighs, planted on either side of his hips. When I grazed my teeth lightly along the skin of his belly, Matthew moaned and bucked his hips unconsciously. I could feel the hard length of him press up against me and I moaned myself, imagining what he would feel like inside me. But it wasn't time for that quite yet. I wanted to show him a few things first.

I slipped my hand into his fly and Matthew groaned as I wrapped my palm around his hard, warm flesh. He felt good in my hand; smooth and rigid, almost painfully hard. I stroked him gently, twisting my hand around to smooth my palm over all the facets of his lovely cock.

Matthew's hands were clenched tight on my thighs and he breathed with a hiss through his teeth. "Relax," I whispered, running my thumb over that smooth place under the head.

Matthew let out a breathless laugh. "If I relax I might cum before we even get this started."

I let him go and the man relaxed a little. I removed a condom from my pocket with a flourish like an amateur magician and deftly rolled it onto his hard prick. Then I stretched out and snuggled in beside him on the bench again.

"Take your pants off," I whispered, hooking my thumbs around the waistband of my leggings and skinning them down my legs, along with my panties.

Matthew struggled out of his pants and boxers and dropped them on the floor. We lay together, naked and suddenly shy. He looked at me and I looked at him, pale shapes in the dimness. I reached for him, pressing my mouth against his and he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer.

Our lips parted and we breathed deeply. "What now?" Matthew whispered.

"Keep following your instincts. What do you want to do?"

Matthew groaned and nuzzled his face into the side of my neck. "You smell so good," he murmured. "I want to taste you all over."

"That'll do," I breathed.

He started at the inside of my wrist, kissing my pulse-point and running his tongue over the delicate tendons there. He kissed the inside of my elbow and then moved to press his mouth against my ribs, right under my breast. He gently bit the flesh where my waist dipped in and I stifled a groan.

I shifted onto my back as his kisses trailed lower. Matthew held me by the hips, his thumbs pressing just inside my hipbones. I lifted one knee and he hooked an elbow under it, just looking down at my pink flesh, opened up like an exotic flower before him.

"Mmm," he sounded almost like a man in pain. I could feel his hot breath and I was almost shivering with arousal and excitement. Matthew bent his head and took a tentative lick, bottom to top. My hips twitched when his tongue-tip touched my clit.

He licked me again, exploring my pussy with his lips and tongue. He added a few fingers to the game and when he pressed one against my opening I practically sucked him in I was so wet and eager. He fucked his finger slowly in and out of me, watching his digit disappear inside.

I squeezed down on him and felt my climax nearing, those sparkling muscle spasms inside me. It wasn't the most skilled cunnilingus I'd ever experienced, but I was halfway there already just from the excitement of the situation.

I pulled him up, gently, by his hair and we lay face to face again, breathing hard. Without speaking a word, I guided his cock to my slick entrance. I bent my knees up and he fitted his hips to mine, pressing into me slowly. I sighed at the feeling. I was right; we fit well together. Matthew pulled out and pressed back into me and I held his eyes with mine.

He pressed his lips into the curve of my neck and pumped his hips faster. I raised my hips to meet his, swallowing a moan. It felt so good, like he knew exactly what I wanted. My orgasm built to a furious boil as our bodies moved together in a perfect, primal rhythm. As I toppled over the edge, I let out a groan and clenched Mathew's cock inside me, massaging it in time to the contractions of my orgasm.

Matthew's breath came in hot gusts against the side of my neck and he thrust into me with short, powerful strokes. He came, hips twitching into me and hands clutching. Finally we relaxed and lay together, breathing hard. I felt my heart pounding, or maybe it was Matthew's heart, pressed against my own.

I felt completely comfortable and I wished I could sleep, cuddled into his body like this. But I didn't think it would be a good idea to be found like this in the morning. I wished Matthew and I were in a vast bed, on clean white sheets where we could sleep the night through together.

He was breathing steadily, almost asleep. I shook his shoulder. "Don't fall asleep, Matthew," I whispered. "We should get dressed." He groaned and held me tighter. My body felt comfortably liquefied and I didn't want to move either.

As our heartrates returned to normal, I started to feel cold. We got dressed again in the semi-darkness and lay down to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms on Matthew's bench. "What did you think?" I asked, nuzzling against Matthew's chest.

He squeezed me tighter and kissed my hair but he didn't say anything for a while. When he finally answered, his voice was low and kind of sad. "All I want now is to keep touching you. I'll figure out how I feel about it tomorrow."

We didn't speak another word that night. There was a fragile understanding between us. What we had done was both sacred and forbidden and neither of us were ready to examine it too closely.

::

Sitting alone on the long plane ride the next day, I had a strange feeling. I worried that the experience I shared with the priest last night had meant more than either of us intended it to. Now, without the influence of emotions and hormones, sleeping with Matthew seemed like a really bad idea. I had enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. I'd enjoyed it a lot. But I couldn't stop thinking about him, and wondering what he must be thinking right now, somewhere on this plane.

12