Relishing Teresa

Story Info
A fantasy come true.
2.1k words
3.87
7.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

My dreams, my fantasies had come true.

Who would have thought?

I mean one night stand with Teresa (call me Terry) of all people.

At the Olympics in the Velodrome of all places watching the track cycling finals.

Is that just coincidence or what? The girl in the office where I worked - a very large office and whenever I had tried to chat her up there was always some interruption. I had almost given it up in ever getting near her enough for her to notice me, let alone chat to her.

And now, there she was sat next to me, accompanied by another girl.

"Hello Pete!" she said and I was as much surprised she new my name let alone she addressing me.

"All the girls know you Pete, as if you didn't know it" she said, those gorgeous deep brown eyes peering at me.

Thinking about what she said I guess I had only eyes for her in the office, she was enough females to set any guy into the fantasy zone and my fantasies about her were no exception. She always looked so tantalising attractive in the business suit she wore and that tight black skirt and black silk stockings made me think about her every night at bedtime.

And she being the boss's secretary I thought I wouldn't have a hell in one chance with her, IK mean a girl like that - ten to one she would be having an affair with her boss - the time she spends in his office, well who could blame him for that.

And me having the full red blooded mind of an avid male imagining her bent over his desk presenting her all for full service.

That is just how she has got to me, my carnal imaginings spilling out into my wildest dreams when I start the piston engines rolling beneath the sheets where my carnal thoughts were. to some degree, gratified.

I guess that had almost become a ritual and for peace of mind, I had somehow accepted those horny fantasies spent out beneath the sheets - would be as good as it gets regarding Terry.

Boy look! She was next to me, chatting to me, introducing me to her sister Mags next to her. This was for real, no fantasy and I guess her charisma had well and truly bowled me over and I was away imagining it was a fantasy of sorts, that I was bowling this maiden over.

"Pete - you okay?"

Her voice in my ear, as if awakening me from my dreams, yes she was there beside me in the flesh!

"So been wanting to talk to you, you always seem to tied up in the office."

Me thinking then that I wouldn't mind being tied up by her - there go my fantasies again.

I gulped still not believing this could be true, but there was a pause in our conversation whilst the audience applauded a British winner who was up for a gold medal Whoopee!

We were all stood applauding, how great it was to see another Gold for the Brits.

I sat myself down before Terry did, taking in a stolen glance at her perfectly shaped posterior, she did look outstandingly good in tight green trousers with all the curves in the right places. I had gotten so used to seeing her in her office gear it was so good to see she looked equally as attractive and seductive in trousers and top.

We sort of nudged up together in the heat of the excitement, my hands were sore with the clapping.

Then she said she thought I would have brought my girl with me to the Velodrome.

Soon told her I had no girl at the moment, "I am between takes" I lied.

But in truth I had never managed to hold a girl down for more than a few months. And it wasn't that I was hopeless in bed, it was just that I have been unable to mix ongoing relationships with what I do, writing in my spare time - and an accounts clerk to bring in the money.

Terry smiled looking like she was glad I was free.

"Well of you like we can share a buffet afterwards in the restaurant, that okay with you?"

That was perfect with me, especially as her sister had to go off after the last track race and there was just Terry and me.

She was simply divine, I was still in a sort of a stupor. Was I truly sharing a buffet date with the girl I had yearned for all this time?

I came out with the truth about my poor relationship record. Terry was an open personality and I felt I needed to be open with her if I was going to get further than just a buffet meal.

"We have something in common, Pete - I have the same problem, have never been able to hold down a permanent relationship and yet somehow it was no problem. I have had the occasional fling and it was good, but never enough to hold me. So you have been warned."

She was flirting sure enough and that provocative look and the smile said it all.

We talked about the hundred and one things we liked and disliked and there was an urgency in our conversation like nothing I had know before.

There was something about the magnetism and sheer attractiveness about Terry that really enthralled me.

Was I actually feeling her foot rub against my ankle beneath the table we shared or was she doing it unwittingly? I moved my foot back. She wasn't and just that single touch stared off the male expectancy of thrilling things to come.

She just stared at me, those eyes like whirlpools as if drawing me into her being. We were being drawn into a very compatible chemical reaction and now all those fantasies seemed at last to be reality.

The wild erotic moments I had shared in her bedroom, being there watching her undress, that erotic sway and tantalising movements like it was an art form. Wanting to air my carnal desire to peek beneath that black skirt in the office and relish the white thighs between stocking tops and panties, red panties, black or blue - it didn't matter. All I knew I had an abounding swelling come up between my groin like a jack in the box, just how her foot tantalising my ankle was swelling me and there was I longing for the supplement and the feel of her feminine warmth engulf me.

Little did I know the velocity of this maiden and the passion inside that small frame of her, she was just 5ft 5 tall but had all it takes to make a guy happy I was soon to find out beneath the sheets on the bedroom of her delightful flat in the suburbs of London.

This girl knew what she wanted and laid her cards on the table and I was willing to share her rich passion when later; having enjoyed the Terry version of the long and tantalising strip down to her delightful red tie-on thongs. She seemed to enjoy it all just as much as I did. Her whispering she could see I was pleased so there she was, smelling of peaches and cream, standing there and prompting me to undress too, saying it looked as though something needed to be free in such a delightful way ,looking down at me, me having no inhibitions with her, I was at full peak; I knew I was and when she asked "May I" and I nodded okay the first feel of her hand touch me was heaven on earth and a prelude to the most wonderful night I have ever know with a woman.

Beneath the sheets she puckered her lips to mine whispering;

"A girl like me want to kiss as I touch"

My first kiss with Terry sent me spinning - the feel of her deep French style kiss enticed me to do likewise with her and running my fingers along the inside of her thigh I touched her lightly through her thong just teasing around and around, a hand grasped mine and guided it to her breast and I was in heaven again.

The kiss lasted and was beautiful. It set the running for a rich bonding I could never have imagined when I was beneath my sheets in my bed all those times I had fantasised what it would be like with Terry.

Now I was discovering.

She'd warned me beforehand that reading a book called fifty shades of grey had been a real inspiration and had really set her off in a completely r fresh direction and I had a feeling I was to reap the benefit of that.

That kiss lasted and lasted during which we probably discovered each other completely. The absolute solitude of just us making love was beautiful and hearing the wonderful little moans and murmurs as I teased her was delightful.

When the kiss ended we just chilled for a bit, on the bed next to each other. But sweet Terry, she didn't stop the touching. Her hands were still discovering and squeezing me just a little. I felt confident that I was male enough to please her and that was soon proved when next she looked into my eyes, her cheeks flushed; her look so seductive I could see the asking, feel the squeezing and the stretching back and my eyes said yes.

The next ten minutes was absolute paradise, her head going down and taking me in all my glory, and she was so enjoying it too, the way she handed me below, the delicate squeezing once more and the cupping was so delightful as she took me deep - the feeling was out of this world, the feeling too was special that

I was able to give her so much joy and pleasure - as much as she was giving me.

I wanted to really let go come what may, I felt sure she would want me too although then, her mouth so busy, she could never had said. She was already leaning across me on the bed, it took just a little persuasion to guide her into the position I wanted her, so that we could mutually and orally enjoy each other to the full.

I went for it and she responded beautifully, giving me full access to her femininity. Arranging herself astride my head as I felt her mouth sucking me with full zest. Now I was there, all those fantasies of peeking beneath her skirt, there I was with a close-up panoramic view of gorgeous womanhood garnished with bright red silk, I soon undid the tie-on and took in the pungent scent and delightful aroma of her femininity. She was doing all she could to please me and I wanted to do the same for her, I teased and touched around and around with my finger tips, seeing the reaction to my every move, teasing two fingers inside, stretching and moving around and around as she moaned with ecstasy.

Then I wanted to taste her like she was doing to me, I closed my eyes and went for it. Feeling the fullness of her very pliable pussy lips mould into my lips, she became so very wet as I moved my tongue and sucked her deeply exploring- I instinctively manoeuvred my head so that my face was smothered and it felt so good and beyond description as we both went for it, discovering the absolute thrill of deep oral sex to the full, no holds barred.

We reached a point of no return and Terry quite explicitly yelled at me not to stop, she wanted the full oral fuck and I did too.

It was absolutely mind- bending, when I climaxed I yelled at her to watch out, but she wanted it in full spurt and she got it, and I was embellished with the flow of her climax - I held my breath not wanting for it to stop.

It was the most beautiful and memorable thing I have ever done with a woman.

A joy shared and completed.

And it wasn't to be a one night stand, It was going to be another and another and...

I guess we then had a lot more to share and the relationship grew.

Soon I was feeling her fuck embellish my soul, it was somehow perfect, the foreplay, the fucking and the splendour afterwards.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers