Reliving 1978

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked in a breath the instant I felt the head of his cock penetrate past my inner lips. Kaleb stopped his movements and waited. When I didn't acknowledge his presence there he made small thrusts into me as if knocking at the door of ultimate fulfillment.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. My rational self made an effort to surface from the deep desires I was drowning in. The more my son moved against me the more over powering pleasure became.

"I'm fucking you, Mom."

Kaleb's voice was husky and breathless against my throat. He placed a kiss under my earlobe. That's when I welcomed him across the threshold of all I'd been denying for so long. I let go. I allowed myself to be carried away in a sea of infinite bliss.

Kaleb moaned against my throat. His mouth moved down my chest. He rubbed his face against my breast like a contented cat marking his territory. I lifted my breasts together. He accepted that offering and licked hungrily at my nipples while he pumped inside me.

"Oh God!" He pulled away from me. Kaleb's thrusts were more fervent now. Fast shallow strokes coupled with deep, excruciatingly slow ones. "This...this...is so much better than your ass."

He was right. This was better. I caught sight of my son's cock, thick and hard pumping inside of me and I wondered why I had restricted myself, us, from this feeling. The way he moved on top of me excited me. The way he looked, young and strong between my legs spurred me on toward orgasm. I worked my clit with my fingertips and fell back into the bed to enjoy the convulsions of my pussy around my son's dick.

"Oh. That's it. Rub your pretty pussy, Mom. That's going to make me come."

"Come with me, Kaleb."

When I said it my orgasm was half over, or so I thought. Kaleb pulled out of me and stroked his young sexy cock until hot come shot over my fingers. Seeing my bald pussy and fingers covered in his cum kept me on the edge.

"Yes. Work your clit, Mom."

Kaleb shifted back to get a better view. He held both my legs apart at the knees and watched. I used two fingers to flick my clit. It was so slick from my son's cum that fingers moved easily against it. Kaleb let go of me so he could stroke his cock.

I watched him as he sat back on his heels, legs slightly apart, muscles tense. It made me think of the first time I'd ever seen him touching his cock. I had come home unannounced one afternoon from shopping. He was in the living room. He told me that he'd woken up from a nap and felt like he had to touch himself. He described the feeling to me so accurately it almost resembled the way I felt in my most frustrated moments. I couldn't blame him for needing the sweet release only an orgasm could provide. I had assured him that what he was doing was a way for his body to communicate its needs to him and that there was nothing he was doing that should make him feel embarrassed. It was to be expected that he was embarrassed, so I suggested to him that if he masturbated in front of me it may help diminish his embarrassment. He was reluctant and unsure in the first several moments, but I remained positive and encouraging until the end. I was startled by the amount of cum that shot out of him. I'll never forget the sizable white puddles of his cum that splattered the coffee table.

From that day on we talked more about sex and masturbation. Eventually we undressed during these time and he's never looked sexier to me than in this moment. My son's early normal self consciousness had worn away and allowed a lustful, capable lover to shine through. His hand glided up and down the full length of his cock. The realization that he was rubbing my pussy juices into his cock instead of bottled lube turned me on. The way he touched himself fast, with complete strokes reminded me of how he just fucked me. It was so fresh to my body that my pussy tightened, flooding my senses with the first wave of my orgasm. I came again. My orgasm was swift but intense. When I finally opened my eyes Kaleb was looking back and forth from my face to my fingertips. He watched me slowly spreading his cum into the top of my pussy. He had his hand on his cock again. It was as hard as it was when we started. That made me smile. I held my hand out. He placed himself in my hand. I felt his cock twitch. Kaleb leaned over me and got into a push up position. I kept my hand on his cock and could reach his balls. They felt full and tight against his body. There was more cum inside them for me. I wanted to drain his balls.

"That was..."

Hot. Amazing. Naughty. Fun. All sorts of descriptions came to my mind but I said, "Just what I needed."

We laughed then rolled away from each other.

We didn't stay apart for very long. We brought our bodies close together in order to spoon. His cock was poking into thigh. I lifted my top leg and allowed him entrance. We had a slow deep fuck. I came while my son clutched me tightly to his body. Our bodies were coated with the sheen of our love making. It was an erotic adhesive when we pulled ourselves apart from one another. He hadn't had his second orgasm and I wasn't about to deny him as many as he wanted.

"Maybe in your ass again, Mom?"

"You want to be sure that's not your favorite?" I smiled and got into position before he could respond.

I had come so much Kaleb uses my pussy juices as lube for his cock. I was relaxed and ready. I looked forward to that initial stretch of my asshole accommodating his girth. I wanted to be filled so badly I pushed back into him to deepen the penetration. I reached between my legs and felt that he was balls deep inside me. The thrill of it made my chest tight. His strokes were gentle but purposeful. By the time my son dumped his seed into my asshole my body, from scalp to foot, was tingling.

Side by side we stayed the rest of the night. We came together many times before falling asleep. I didn't bother counting. I focused on the content, relaxed vibe between my son and me as we drifted to sleep in his bed.

* * *

Sometime after nine in the morning Kaleb and I rolled out of bed and made a deliberate effort to be ready to leave for Rios Canyon when Felicia arrived. She hated to wait on other people.

When she pulled into the drive she didn't even bother getting out of the car. She simply honked twice. Once she was sure we were loaded with everything we'd need for the day we were speeding down the interstate with classic rock blaring on the stereo. I didn't give her any flack for the stereo being too loud or even for her executive decision to take back roads as we got closer to the canyon. I was in no mood to argue or play Ms. Responsibility today. I left mindset behind.

Felicia parked the car at a clearing near the sign posted for the beach.

"We're here!" she exclaimed.

"I'll get the ice chest," Kaleb said before hopping out of the car.

"So?"

I smiled at Felicia and with one hundred percent certainty I said, "We're good."

"I wanted to hear you say it. I could tell from the moment you walked out of the house. That makes me happy. Way to go."

Felicia gave my hand a squeeze. We both exited the car and started down a gravel pathway to the beach. It wound around and cut through a field of waist high grass. When we crested a small hill Felicia and I stopped in our tracks, shocked by what we saw.

The beach was packed with college aged people playing volleyball or spread out in small groups to sun bathe.

"When did this turn into the happening spot?" Felicia said.

"I have no idea. It has been a while since we've been here."

"Well shoot. This isn't what I had in mind."

It wasn't what I was thinking either. I wanted a quite, sunny spot to relax in. I even brought my book.

"Look over there." Kaleb was pointing to a steep incline several yards away. "I bet no one is up there."

"Let's go see," Felicia said.

Half way up the incline I could feel beads of sweat trickle down my back at random intervals. A few insects buzzed my face and I was certain that a pebble was in my tennis shoe.

"This is why I didn't want to come," I grumbled.

"What's that?" Felicia said.

"I said I think I have a rock in my shoe."

"We're almost there," Kaleb said.

At the top the hill leveled off. The ground was covered by a dense clover with very few rocks jutting out. We were greeted by a breeze. I turned my face toward it.

"Now this is what I was talking about," Felicia said. She didn't hesitate to throw down her beach towel and sprawl out on it.

Kaleb retrieve all of us some bottled water from the cooler before joining his aunt on her towel. I kicked off my shoe then ran my hand over my right food and found the pesky pebble.

"You're outta here," I said to it before flicking it into the distance with my finger.

I tossed Kaleb his towel. The three of us settled in on the hilltop and looked down on the groups below. They're chatter and laughter floated up to us as faint ambient noise.

"This is not at all how I pictured it."

Felicia sounded disappointed. I couldn't read her eyes behind her sunglasses but I'm sure they were narrow slits of anger.

Normally I would have used that as my queue to suggest we pack up and go home but as I sat there the sun on my shoulders began to feel good. The heat was actually tolerable with the intermittent breeze that blew over the water droplets when they fell from my water bottle.

"We have a good view from up here," Kaleb said.

"Why don't you try to relax, Felicia. It's a good day to be outside."

Felicia's head whipped around to me. "Relax you say."

Her eyes were shooting daggers at me behind those sunglasses I knew it. We stared at each other for a split second then laughed.

"You're right, Jo. I'm gonna relax. And this is gonna help."

Felicia rummaged in her back. She retrieved a small plastic vial. The lid came off with a snap. Felicia shook out three pills. She offered one to me. I took it. I rolled the little yellow pill between my fingers to watch the smiley face stamped on it tilt. Happy. Sad. Happy. Sad.

Felicia nodded for Kaleb to take one.

"Everyone. Pill on tongue."

We complied.

"And a toast. To a wonderful day."

We touched our water bottles together and swallowed our pills.

"Now this will make it more like '78."

The three of us laid back and watched the sky. The clouds rolled by over head. We each described what we saw and laughed at what each other was visualizing. Eventually, our descriptions turned from practical to naughty. Felicia saw a dragon fucking a Volkswagen. I saw two penises pointing toward a large bellied woman.

"Does the air seem fresher somehow?" Kaleb said. He reached out and stroked the back of his hand against my leg. "Wow. Your skin." He rolled closer to me. He touched me from ankle to thigh. His eyes were wide and astonished. "I've never felt anything like it."

"Feels the same as it did last night doesn't it, nephew?" Felicia said.

Kaleb chuckled then stammered something unintelligible.

"Here. Let me show you what she likes."

Felicia scooted over to Kaleb's towel. She reached across his body to put her hand over his wrist. Her hand guided his over my shorts then under my shirt.

"This would be easier if you got down to your bikini top, Jo."

I shot a glance down at the people below. None of them seemed to be paying attention to us. I lifted my t-shirt over my head then reclined back onto the towel.

"Now you see, nephew, your mom likes to be touched with the backs of your fingers, very lightly around her rib cage."

All the while she instructed Kaleb she lead his wrist back and forth on my tummy and up to my rib cage. I arched up into his hand.

"See. Now if you keep this up her nipples will get hard."

I closed my eyes. His touch was intensely pleasurable.

"Ah. Look. There they go. You'll want to suck them, but don't. You have to make her wait."

I opened my eyes. Felicia's head was resting in the crook of Kaleb's neck so their heads were side by side. Their eyes were on me like hungry animals.

"Take a look at them. Take a nipple out of her top," Felicia instructed.

Kaleb and I looked out at the people.

"No one is watching. Just take one nipple out."

Kaleb slid his long fingers under the cup of my bikini top. His fingers grazed my nipple as he pulled the fabric away. I moaned.

"Yes. She loves this."

Felicia reached out and pulled my nipple with her thumb and forefinger until it stood more erect in the sun. I gasped then smiled at her. It was a dirty thing she was doing, showing my son all of our secrets, but when their touch made me feel alive and wonton like this I couldn't stop them. I didn't want to stop them.

"Any second now she's going to be wet and begging for you to suck one."

Kaleb made a move to touch me between my legs.

"Not yet. This time let's make your dear sweet mother tell us what she wants."

Felicia turned her face into Kaleb's neck. She kissed him on his shoulder. She used her tongue to trace his earlobe. Kaleb's face was awash with pleasure. He closed his eyes to his aunt's attentive mouth. I watched her hand snake around his waist then disappear into my son's shorts. I knew what she found there. I knew the thick, smoothness in her hand. I wanted to touch it too. I wanted to feel it slipping into my wetness. I needed to feel how much he needed me.

Kaleb's eyes opened slowly as if he was waking from a dream. Occasionally they flickered closed when Felicia's hand felt just right.

"Ask her Kaleb. Ask your mother what she wants."

I looked into Kaleb's face. His smile was confident and knowing when he asked, "Tell me what you want, Mom."

My eyes went from Felicia to Kaleb. I couldn't help but smile when I answered, "I want to come."

"Then get those fingers in your pussy, Jo. Make yourself come."

In one movement I had my shorts and bikini bottoms down to my knees. I parted my legs so they could see me. I used two fingers to rub either side of my clit.

"How does she taste, nephew. Does your mom taste good?"

Kaleb's eyes never left my pussy but he stammered. He didn't know how to answer. He'd never tasted me before.

"Oh for shame. You don't know how sweet that pussy is? Let's remedy that right now."

Felicia had to get on her knees to stretch over Kaleb's legs and reach my pussy. She pushed three fingers inside me. I smiled at her. We both knew one finger would have done the job, but she liked to feel me stretched open. My middle finger pushed my clit around in a circle while my sister's fingers opened up my pussy. She made them fit inside me past her first knuckles. I moaned.

When she pulled away her fingers remained connected to me by the strands of my pussy juice.

"That's a sloppy pussy, Jo. Here Kaleb. I'll let you have the first taste."

I was aroused that my son eagerly went towards Felicia's dripping fingers like he was being fed from a fork. She allowed him to lick and suck her fingers clean.

"You're a naughty thing aren't you, Kaleb."

His smile was big. He took that as a compliment.

"Now then, how did that taste?"

"Just like it feels. Fucking fantastic."

The three of us laughed. I leaned in and kissed Kaleb. His mouth moved hungrily on mine. I tasted a faint flavor of myself on his tongue. The reality flooded my mind. "Your son just tasted your pussy." I rubbed myself harder then stopped when I felt Felicia's fingers enter me.

I broke the kiss long enough to see her coat her fingers with my juices again then slip those same fingers into Kaleb's shorts.

"Now let's see if we can get you both off."

I was aching to be filled but I enjoyed this game. I kissed Kaleb. He pulled away to make a moan or an exclamation now and then. My body felt like one big sexual nerve. The slightest touch from Kaleb or sexy noise drove me wild with want.

"Do it," Felicia said. "Come. Let go. That's it."

I did as she said. I didn't wait for Kaleb. I took my mouth way from my son's and looked down at my fingers on my pussy. The three of us watched my hand move in a blur while an orgasm like none that I've ever had lifted me out of my body and made my senses explode into flashes of colored light.

I don't know how long I laid there writhing on the towel, but it was long after the shouts from Kaleb's orgasm rang in my ears. My hands were magnetically drawn to my crotch. When I stopped touching myself to reach for my sister or my son, my pussy called for attention. My fingers gave it. Felicia smiled at my predicament and lent her aid. Kaleb leaned back on his elbows and let Felicia stretch across his lap. She pinched my outer lips together with her thumb and forefinger. The three of us watched my full pussy lips be gathered together and pulled away from my body. I moaned when, through the flesh of my full pussy lips, Felicia held my clit. She made it pop in and out of her grasp. This made me fight between the need to come and the desire to prolong her touch. I couldn't stand either much longer and let my orgasm take over.

Felicia was giggling while I came settled down. I could see that Kaleb had moved Felicia's shorts off her bottom so that he could penetrate her with his fingers.

"You've been taught well, nephew."

Felicia rolled off him. We laid there awhile and listened to each other take turns letting out blissful sighs.

"A wonderful day indeed," Felicia said.

"Hell yeah," Kaleb said.

"A wonderfully hot day," I added. I smoothed my hands over my legs. I didn't know what was sweat and what was cum. I felt sticky. I sat up enough to see the sunlight play upon the water. "I bet that feels nice."

"Let's get in."

I stood and started to dress.

"You won't need that. Go as you are. We're reliving 1978 remember."

I looked at Kaleb. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright then," I said.

I kicked off my shorts and bikini bottoms. My bikini top had somehow gotten into a tangle around my shoulders and neck. I asked Felicia to help me. She pulled the ties and watched it fall. She gave my left nipple a pinch.

"I should have taken more pictures of these nipples," she said.

"You took those pictures?" Kaleb said.

"I sure did. The ones of just your mother at least."

We exchanged a knowing glance.

"So...are there any pictures in an envelope somewhere of you?" Kaleb asked.

Felicia made a gut busting laugh. "Of course not."

"See this, Kaleb. And I'm the one who gets all the flack."

"I think we are going to have to fix this problem when we get home," Kaleb said.

"Nice one, Kaleb. Great idea. I know just what the first pose should be."

"Hmmm...are you thinking bear skin run and pearls? If so, that's tacky. You'll have to immortalize me on film with something better than that," Felicia said with a very serious look on her face.

"We'll do you justice Miss Modest," I said.

I gave her sides a few pokes with my finger. She squirmed away from me with a giggle.

"Alright. Enough of this. Let's cool off."

We walked down the hillside. The clamor and conversation from the groups on the beach was much louder than it had seemed from our decadent perch on the hill. The summer breeze was cooler coming off the water. I enjoyed the way it swept up around my body, teasing my nipples and caressing parts of me that don't normally feel the touch of nature. I felt alert to the world around me. The sky looked to be a much more rich hue of blue than before. I could smell the wet Earth at my feet as we got closer to the river bank. I could hear the subtle sounds of the birds in the distance behind the laughter and cries of outrage from the people we passed. I couldn't say for sure if being nude helped this awareness or if the happy pill pushed open my senses. The reason didn't matter. I loved this moment. The two most important people in my life walked on either side of me. I linked arms with them with the knowledge that normalcy was all in what you made of it.

12