Reliving Her "Glory" Days

Story Info
Wife sucks off husband's dad, brothers, friends and grandpa.
10k words
3.82
166.6k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers

After our 5 year anniversary party was over Lisa and I went to bed and she was a lot more energetic than usual.

"Boy you're really horny tonight. I know it can't just be for me." I said.

"Of course it's for you Paul." Lisa said.

"Come on Lisa, I know you better than that. I saw the way you were looking at my dad and my brothers. I think I saw you looking at John, Mark, and my grandfather that way too. You wanted to fuck all of them didn't you?" I asked.

"No Paul, it's not like that, I swear." Lisa said.

"Lisa, you know I can always tell when you're lying to me. Especially when we're making love. You wanted to fuck all of them today didn't you?" I asked.

"Well, maybe I was looking at them, but I did not want to fuck them. At most all I wanted to do was suck them off. You know how I used to be Paul. When we were dating we would go to sex clubs and you'd come into the little room and watch me suck off guys and fuck some of them through the glory hole. I loved every minute of it, but I willingly gave that up when we got married; but I still feel those urges. I could never do that now that we're married, but I can't help thinking about it." Lisa said.

I thought for a minute. Lisa had been really wild when we were dating and I was the very happy beneficiary of it. It had always been a thrill for me to watch her suck other men's cocks and then take her home and fuck her. The thought of her sucking off my dad, my brothers, a few of my friends, and maybe even my grandfather through a glory hole was very hot and it got my mind racing, trying to figure out how to pull it off.

"If I could arrange it so you could suck their cocks would you want to do it?" I asked.

"God no, I could never look at them again if I knelt in front of them and did that." Lisa said.

"I'd never have you do it that way; that would be too weird for everyone. I was thinking about trying to set it up as a glory hole thing where they would never know that it was you and you wouldn't know which cock belonged to which one of them...well except for Mark." I said.

Mark is black, everyone else was white.

"Oh Paul, I don't know, if I were in a glory hole how do I know it would just be them? I wouldn't want to do it with random guys like I used to; how would we possibly keep other men from putting their cocks in the hole?" Lisa asked.

"I'm not sure how we'd do that, I'll work on that, but if it could be done and I could get everyone to go to the glory hole without knowing that it was you that was going to suck them off, would you want to do it?" I asked.

"Well, yes, I would, you know how I love that and how long it's been, and if I were to do it again I'd want it to be with guys we know and trust and not random guys. I wouldn't even consider doing it without you saying it's okay of course. If it were to happen I definitely wouldn't want any of them to know that it was me." Lisa said.

"I wouldn't want them to know it was you either, but I know how much you enjoy it and I would love to watch the video of it after everything was done." I said.

"Video?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah. I would have to be one of the guys in line or the others might get suspicious; besides, I'd never let them have all the fun. So we'd have to get Emily to tape it for us." I said.

"Emily?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, she's one of your best friends and she not only knows about what you used to do she used to do it too. If I can figure out how to set something up, you can tell her that you want to make a surprise video for me. Tell her that you could never ask me for my permission now that we're married but you know how I loved watching you do it and you want to give me that thrill again. I'm sure she'll help." I said.

"I know she would, she might even try to push me out of the way to have some fun of her own." Lisa said.

"So if I can figure out a way to get some or all of the guys to the glory hole without them having any idea that it was you that was sucking them off would you want to do it?" I asked.

"Yes. If the situation were right I'd love to do that again, and I'd love to give you a video so you can see it anytime that you want." Lisa said.

"Well then, I'll see if I can find a way to set it up." I said.

Now for most people setting something like that up might be a problem, and I thought it might be a problem for me, but a few days later I remembered that one of our friends from the 'old' days had started up his own club. It was two towns away, so I took a Monday off of work and drove over to see him.

"Paul Martin, damn man, it's been what at least 5 years right?" Tom asked.

"More than that, Lisa and I had our 5th anniversary a few days ago." I said.

"Well I'll be damned. To what do I owe the pleasure of a visit after 5 years of living the clean life?" Tom asked.

"Well Tom, I was actually hoping that you might be able help me out with something." I said.

"By something, I assume you mean something that falls under what I do for a living?" Tom asked.

"That's right." I said.

"Well let's go into my office and talk business." Tom said.

We went into his office and sat down.

"So Paul, how can I help you?" Tom asked.

"I don't know if you remember or not, but when we were dating Lisa used to really love glory holes." I said.

"Oh, I remember that alright. I used to watch for her to go in and then I'd get in line." Tom said.

"Yeah, well, it's been over 5 years since she's done anything like that and..." I said.

"And she wants to do it again. No problem, we've got 5 booths for that in the back. Just bring here over some night." Tom said.

"Well, she does want to do it again, but she doesn't want it to be exactly like the old days. She really doesn't just want some stream of random guys like she used to have. She actually has a few choice guys picked out." I said.

"If she has them picked out why does she need the glory hole?" Tom asked.

"Because the men she has picked out are my dad, my two brothers, two of my friends from work, and my grandfather. None of them has any idea about what Lisa wants, most of them have no idea how wild she used to be, and you can imagine how awkward it would be to see them later if they knew she'd sucked them off and she knew which one of them went with which cock she'd sucked." I said.

"Yeah, I guess that'd probably be a problem; especially if most of those guys are married. I assume that you have an idea about how to handle the situation or you wouldn't be here." Tom said.

"As a matter of fact I do have something in mind. This place is closed on Sunday right?" I asked.

"Yeah, there isn't a whole lot of money to be made on debauchery on a holy day." Tom said.

"So if we were to come here on a Sunday there wouldn't be any extra guys that could get in the way." I said.

"That's true I suppose. How are you going to get all of those guys to come over here without them suspecting anything? I mean asking your dad, brothers, grandfather, and a couple of friends to come to a closed sex club on a Sunday to get their dicks sucked sounds pretty suspicious." Tom said.

"Yes it does, but I have an idea about how to deal with that. You remember my brother Steve don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I haven't seen him since before I last saw you, but we used to hang out in the old days. So what?" Tom asked.

"So, I'll tell Steve that you called me out of the blue and wanted to catch up on old times. I'll get him to come over here with me some morning when business is slow and we'll talk to you, catch up, then you'll ask us if we'd be interested in helping you with Shy Sunday." I said.

"Shy Sunday?" Tom asked.

"It's a brand new idea that you've just come up with and want to test. You'll tell us that your wife and some of the girls that work here have been telling you that some of their friends have been saying that they'd like to try the glory hole thing, but they don't want to be here when the club is busy and they definitely don't want anybody to know that they're here, especially not their husbands. So you arrange for Shy Sundays where a few of these women come in and you arrange for a few guys to come in and the women can get the anonymous glory hole experience with some guys that are more than willing to get sucked off for free." I said.

"That's an absolutely brilliant idea. In fact it's dead on. I have been hearing just that from some of the girls. They have a lot of friends that would be interested if it could be done more privately than if they had to come when the club was full. I hope you don't mind if I take your idea and run with it." Tom said.

"Hey, if you like the idea be my guest. I'm sure there would be plenty of guys that would pay good money to come in on a Sunday and have a complete amateur suck them off. They might even pay you and end up having their own wife suck them off." I said.

"That wouldn't surprise me. So when I tell you and Steve about the idea, how do we get the idea put in his head to bring the others?" Tom asked.

"You'll ask if I know anyone that would like to get their dick sucked by an anonymous woman or women for free. I'll laugh and then list off my brother Kyle, my dad, my friends John and Mark, and I'll say that even my grandfather would probably love it." I said.

"Do you think that Steve would try to add any of his friends that Lisa wouldn't want to be part of it?" Tom asked.

"No, he's the follower type. He came to the clubs because I asked him, he'll go along with my list." I said.

"Okay, if he does come up with some names I'll say that I'd like to limit it to just 6 or 7 guys and the list you had given was 7 guys." Tom said.

"Perfect." I said.

"When do you want to do this?" Tom asked.

"Well, I'd need to get Steve over here for you to talk to us about it. We could do that this week. Then I'd probably need at least a week to talk to the guys. I'm sure it won't be hard to convince most of them. They all complain that they don't get enough head from their wives and my grandmother died two years ago so my grandfather will probably jump at the chance. So you can tell Steve and me that you'd like us to be here on the morning of the 24th." I said.

"Okay. Oh, how will you explain Lisa being gone?" Tom asked.

"Easy, she'll be spending the weekend with her friend Emily, who I know you remember. They'll bring Emily's car over here and Emily will be in the booth with Lisa to tape what she's doing for me to enjoy later." I said.

"Well, it sounds like a great plan to me. Wednesday mornings are our slowest mornings so if you and Steve come over then it would be best." Tom said.

"I'll see you Wednesday then." I said.

With the first stage of my plan in place I went home. When Lisa got home that night I pulled her into my arms and kissed her.

"Well, you're in an especially good mood this evening. Did you have a good day at work?" Lisa asked.

"Nope, I didn't go." I said.

"You didn't? What did you do instead?" Lisa asked.

"I went over to see Tom Nichols, do you remember Tom?" I asked.

"How could I not remember Tom? So what's he up to these days?" Lisa asked.

"As luck would have it he owns and operates a club over in Silver Creek." I said.

"Really? So I take it that you went on more than just a social visit?" Lisa asked.

"Yep. I told Tom what we were hoping to do and he's agreed to help. We even worked out a way to keep it to just the group of guys that we want." I said.

"Oh? I'm glad to hear that, how are you going to pull that off?" Lisa asked.

"We're calling it Shy Sunday." I said.

"Shy Sunday?" Lisa asked.

"It was my idea, but Tom said that the situation I described was something he was really having so he's planning to put the idea to use even after we're done." I said.

"So what is the Shy Sunday situation?" Lisa asked.

"Well, there are women out there that are either curious about trying it or, like you, want to relive a part of their past that don't want anyone to know what they're doing, especially if they're married. They definitely don't want to be in the club when it's crowded enough to have a good line of cocks to play with. So the idea for Shy Sundays is that Tom arranges for some of these women to come in and he lets in a few choice guys that will gladly help these women live out their fantasies." I said.

"That's a damn good idea. I never did feel that comfortable with guys watching me go in and then lining up. Doing it that way would have been much easier." Lisa said.

"Yeah, and Tom's place is set up so that the women enter the booths from a different part of the club, they don't even go in through the same door so nobody knows who is in which booth." I said.

"That would have made things easier too. Completely anonymous." Lisa said.

"Right, so we're trying to set it up for the 24th." I said.

"How are you going to get the guys to go?" Lisa asked.

"I'm gonna take Steve over to Tom's on Wednesday to catch up. Tom's going to tell us about Shy Sunday and ask us if we know some guys that would like to help test the program. I'll list off the guys we want to include, so it will be in Steve's head, then I'll talk to some of the guys and maybe Steve and I will talk to some of them together." I said.

"Are you sure you can get them to go?" Lisa asked.

"Have you ever met a man that didn't want to get his dick sucked? If the guys have the chance to do it anonymously with no chance that their wives will ever find out I'm sure they'll be pushing to be at the front of the line." I said.

"I hope you're right. Just thinking about sucking 7 beautiful cocks and only knowing yours and Mark's by looking at them has me really turned on. I hope we can make this work." Lisa said.

"You should try to arrange to spend the weekend with Emily so that you have a reason not to be home, then you can go over in her car so nobody recognizes it." I said.

"I'll call her after you've got a few of the guys to agree to it." Lisa said.

"Fair enough." I said.

Wednesday morning as planned Steve and I went over to see Tom. As planned we talked about old times. As planned Tom told us about the 'Shy Sunday' idea he was working on. As planned he asked us if we'd like to be part of it. As planned he asked us if we knew anyone that might want to be a part of it too. And just as I planned Steve didn't object when I listed off Kyle, John, Mark, our dad Dan, and our grandfather Ben. On the way home Steve and I talked about it.

"Paul, you know I'm in, but do you think we can really get the others?" Steve asked.

"Well I know John and Mark will do it; they do nothing but bitch about not getting their dicks sucked enough at home. Kyle's always been a horny little bastard and if he knows we're doing it he'll want to do it too. Grandpa hasn't gotten laid since before grandma died so I'm sure he won't be hard to convince. The only one I'm really even worried about is dad. He might go for it and he might not. That's why we're going over to talk to him right away." I said.

"We're going now?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. Look, I've got a good cover story in mind, we'll tell all of our wives that we're going fishing. The 7 of us have gone fishing together quite a few times before; we'll even take the boats and our fishing gear. None of the wives will question it; it is good fishing weather after all. As long as we keep to the cover story and keep our mouth's shut about what's really going on the wives will never know. When we get to mom and dad's let me do the talking okay?" I asked.

"That won't be a problem; I wouldn't even know what to say." Steve said.

"Great. I'm pretty sure that if we can get dad the other dominoes will fall into place. If we can't, we can trust him to keep things quiet." I said.

"We can?" Steve asked.

"Yes, I've got a trump card that I don't want to use but I will if I have to." I said.

"What kind of trump card?" Steve asked.

"It wouldn't be a very good trump card if I went around telling people about it. Trust me, if I have to use it he'll agree immediately." I said.

My mom is a secretary at a law office, but my dad runs his own real estate agency out of their house. We pulled into their driveway and just walked into the house. We walked into dad's office. He was on a phone call so we just sat down. A minute or so later he hung up.

"How would you like to get your dick sucked?" I asked.

Dad gawked at me in disbelief for a moment processing what I had said.

"Son, I love you, but not that way." Dan said.

"I didn't mean me dad." I said.

"I'm glad to hear that. So what's this about getting my dick sucked? Sucked by whom?" Dan asked.

"You'd never know." I said.

"Huh?" Dan asked.

"I got a phone call from an old friend the other day. Steve and I just got back from talking to him. He owns an adult club over in Silver Creek. He told us about a new idea he wants to try." I said.

"A sex club? What kind of idea?" Dan asked.

"He's calling it Shy Sunday. I'm sure you've probably heard of a glory hole." I said.

"Yeah, that's the thing where you stick your dick through a hole from one room into another room and someone sucks it. I guess that explains the part about never knowing who did it. Son I could never go to one of those places, someone might see me and if your mom found out she'd kill me." Dan said.

"That's where Shy Sunday comes in dad. The club is closed on Sundays, but our friend has been getting a lot of interest from women who wouldn't normally go into clubs like that for the same reason you wouldn't normally go. These women are curious, even interested in trying the glory hole. So the idea is that on Sunday, when the club is closed a few of these shy women would go into the booths where the women suck men off from. Then a small group of 6 or7 guys goes and the woman or women suck them off. There are no crowds of people to see the men or the women, so it's an anonymous thing." I said.

"And you two volunteered to help him try out this Shy Sunday thing?" Dan asked.

"Actually he asked us to do it. He also asked if we knew 4 or 5 other guys that would be interested." Steve said.

"And you thought I'd be interested?" Dan asked.

"Sure. When it's just us guys you complain about not getting head as much as you'd like. This is a chance to get it from a willing woman without the uncomfortable situation of knowing who she is, and you could do it without mom knowing." I said.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure she'd wonder why I was leaving the house on Sunday morning." Dan said.

"That's why you'll leave with your boat and your fishing gear." Steve said.

"What?" Dan asked.

"The 7 guys we have in mind are me, you, Steve, Kyle, John, Mark, and Grandpa Ben. We've gone fishing together many times. All of our wives wouldn't question why we were leaving early on Sunday morning if we told them we were going fishing and took all of our fishing stuff with us." I said.

Dad sat there silently for a few moments staring into nothingness. Then he looked back at me and Steve.

"So we'd be the only ones there and we'd never know who the girl or girls were?" Dan asked.

"That's right." I said.

"So when is this Shy Sunday?" Dan asked.

"The 24th." Steve said.

"Then we had better start telling the women about the fishing trip shouldn't we?" Dan asked.

"Good idea." I said.

"So you came to me first? You haven't talked to the others yet?" Dan asked.

"Nope, we decided to talk to you first." Steve said.

"Well if you guys stick around both Kyle and my dad are gonna swing by this afternoon. We could talk to them together." Dan said.

"Okay, we both took the day off from work so we don't have anywhere else that we need to be." I said.

Dad still had work to do so Steve and I sat out in the living room watching TV. Kyle showed up about half an hour later.

"Steve, Paul, what are you guys doing here?" Kyle asked.

zeke81
zeke81
1,974 Followers