Reliving Her "Glory" Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers

"Well boys, there's at least two of them because I've got two tongues on my cock right now." I said.

I wasn't sure if it was Lisa or Emily that took me in their mouth, but I also didn't care. I knew Lisa wanted this for her own fun but I figured she was letting Emily have some fun with me. Plus it would let the guys think that it was more than one that they'd been with. When I came in the mouth on my cock I pulled out and my dad jumped right in excitedly.

"Holy shit, he's right, two tongues, god they both feel great." Dan said.

I was pretty certain that it was Lisa that would be sucking everyone else off, but I wasn't sure if Emily had been the one to suck me off. When dad came, Kyle jumped in and got his time with two tongues.

"Oh shit, this is unreal, I've never had two at once before." Kyle said.

"I hadn't either until just now." Dan said.

"Me neither." I said.

I had, but they didn't need to know that.

"I hope they'll do it for the rest of us." Steve said.

Kyle came in Lisa's mouth and Steve jumped in.

"God, that's incredible. It's like they're kissing each other around the head of my cock." Steve said.

"Now that's something I want to experience." John said.

Steve came in Lisa's mouth and Mark took his turn.

"Jesus. One of them is sucking the head while another one licks the shaft. This is great." Mark said.

"Do you suppose there are just two of them? If not why haven't they had 3 or 4 at once?" Ben asked.

"Remember dad, we lose an inch or so for the wall, there probably isn't room for 3 on any of us." Dan said.

Mark came in Lisa's mouth and Grandpa took his place experiencing two mouths.

"Oh god, the old saying is true, two heads are better than one." Ben said.

Grandpa came in Lisa's mouth and he backed away for John to take his turn.

"Holy shit, they're kissing their way up and down the sides of my cock, this is great." John said.

Lisa sucked John off. I put my cock in the hole for the 6th time. I got the kiss, the pat, and then I felt two warm orbs around my cock.

"Well damn, that's new." I said.

"What?" Kyle asked.

"I think this one is tit fucking me through the wall." I said.

"Cool." Steve said.

Lisa tit fucked me for a while then sucked me off in her mouth. Dad took my place.

"Hey, I'm getting tit fucked too." Dan said.

After a while Lisa sucked dad off into her mouth. Kyle practically stabbed his cock through the hole.

"That doesn't feel like tits. I think she's grinding me between her ass cheeks." Kyle said.

Lisa finished Kyle off with her mouth. Steve jumped in.

"I think this one's grinding me between her ass cheeks like they did Kyle." Steve said.

Lisa ground her ass against Steve's cock for a while and finished him off in her mouth. Mark jumped in for his turn.

"Oh man, those tits feel great." Mark said.

Lisa finished Mark off with her mouth. Grandpa moved up for his turn.

"That's a very nice feeling pair of tits." Ben said.

Lisa finished grandpa off with her mouth and it was John's turn.

"This is one talented set of ass cheeks." John said.

Lisa finished John off with her mouth.

"Well, round 7." I said.

We'd been there for over 8 1/2 hours. My watch said 2:45 as Lisa kissed and tapped my cock for the 7th time. Then she slipped her pussy down on me.

"Here we go boys I'm getting fucked again." I said.

It took 20 minutes, but I finally came inside Lisa. Dad clapped his hands together as he moved in hoping to get fucked too.

"Oh hell yes." Dan said.

Lisa fucked him for 20 minutes and he came inside her. Kyle jumped up and put his cock through the hole.

"Yes! Fuck me whoever you are!" Kyle said.

Lisa fucked Kyle for 20 minutes and he came inside her. Steve moved into position.

"Oh man that's some good pussy." Steve said.

Lisa fucked him for 20 minutes and he came inside her. It was Mark's turn.

"Damn this girl is riding me hard." Mark said.

Lisa fucked Mark for 20 minutes and he came inside her. Grandpa put his cock through the hole.

"Oh yes, that's nice. God that feels good." Ben said.

Lisa fucked him for 20 minutes and he came inside her. John had patiently waited for his turn but when it came he was eager.

"Damn...yes...god that's good." John said.

Lisa fucked him for 20 minutes and he came inside her. It had taken 2 1/2 hours for Lisa to fuck all of us so it was 5:15 when John pulled away from the hole.

"Shit boys, we're supposed to head home at 7:00, I hope they can get us all in again." I said.

I stuck my cock through the wall for the 8th time. A little kiss, a little tap, and an unfamiliar pussy. I knew it had to be Emily.

"Well boys, there's a fresh pussy here; one of the other girls must have decided to give it a try or maybe somebody showed up late." I said.

Emily fucked me for 15 minutes and I came in her. Dad was hoping to try another pussy so he jumped right up.

"Oh God, this one's good too." Dad said.

Emily fucked dad for 15 minutes and he came in her. Kyle jumped up.

"My wife would kill me if she knew I was doing this, but it might just be worth it." Kyle said.

Emily fucked Kyle for 15 minutes and he came in her. Steve moved into position for his turn.

"This one is definitely different from the other one, but she's just as energetic, this feels great." Steve said.

Emily fucked Steve for 15 minutes and he came inside her. Mark then moved up for his turn.

"Damn, this girl's got great control of the muscles in her pussy, she's really clamping down on me." Mark said.

Emily fucked Mark for 15 minutes and he came in her. Grandpa moved up to take his turn.

"Oh, this one's feisty; she's wiggling her pussy around on me as she fucks me." Ben said.

Emily fucked grandpa for 15 minutes until he came in her. John moved up quickly for his turn.

"Oh man, this is great. It's too bad this is the end." John said.

Emily fucked him for 15 minutes and he came inside her.

It was 7:00. That's when Lisa and I had agreed to stop if things lasted that long. I didn't want it to be over so I thought I'd see if she did. I put my cock through the wall for the 9th time. There was a hesitation, then a kiss, a tap, and a warm mouth.

"Don't get dressed yet boys, if this one sucks me off quick enough we might just go home a little late." I said.

In 5 minutes Lisa had me cumming in her mouth.

"Get out of the way Paul." Dad said.

I moved and dad put his cock through the hole. Lisa sucked him off in just 5 minutes as well.

Kyle, Steve, Mark, Grandpa, and John all took their turns and got 5 minute blowjobs.

It was after 7:30, we really had to get going.

"As much as I hate to say it guys we'd better get going." I said.

"Are you sure?" Kyle asked.

"We told the women to expect us home around 8:00, it's already after 7:30, if we don't get going we'll be in deep shit." Dan said.

The guys all looked a little sad but very satisfied as we got dressed. We walked back out into the main part of the club.

"Well, you guys were in there for a long time. So what did you think of 'Shy Sunday'?" Tom asked.

"Well, those girls might have been too shy to let us know who they are, but whoever those girls are they definitely aren't shy once they get a cock in front of them." Mark said.

"So you enjoyed it then?" Tom asked.

"We've been here for over 13 hours; of course we liked it. God, if we didn't have to get back to our wives we wouldn't leave." John said.

"Well then, I'll have to institute 'Shy Sunday' as a regular thing. Thank you for your input gentlemen." Tom said.

We got in the trucks and headed home. It was 8:45 when I plopped down on the couch, I was exhausted.

At 9:30 Lisa dragged herself into the house and plopped onto my lap.

"So how was your fishing trip?" Lisa asked.

"Not good." I said.

"Oh?" Lisa asked.

"None of us could keep the fish on our worms." I said.

We both laughed.

"So how was your weekend with Emily?" I asked.

"Well, I have a confession to make. There was something else I hadn't done since we got married so I fucked Emily all day Saturday." Lisa said.

"I hope you took video of that for me, because we didn't discuss you doing that and I'd be a little upset if you didn't at least tape it for me." I said.

"Don't worry baby, I've got you covered. I have 11 hours of the best amateur lesbian footage you'll ever see sweetie." Lisa said.

"Speaking of hours, I'm very impressed that you were able to keep going for the full 13 hours." I said.

"I had a lot of pent up energy and urges. As long as cocks kept coming through that hole I was gonna keep going. We were getting ready to leave at 7:00 when you stuck your cock through the hole that last time. I was so happy to get one last taste of you all." Lisa said.

"That last time that we all got fucked it was Emily wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yes, she said it was unfair to make her look at all those cocks for that long and not let her enjoy them too so I let her have a turn with you all. So how many girls did they think were back there?" Lisa asked.

"Steve and I kept saying that it had to be 4 or 5 at least and they all seemed to agree." I said.

"So which cock was which guy?" Lisa asked.

"Do you really want to know or are you testing me to see how easily I'll tell you?" I asked.

"I want to know, no, I need to know. It's not that I didn't want to know who was who; I just didn't want them to know it was me that was sucking them off. I know that you were the first one, I hope you recognized the kiss and tap as a sign that I knew it was you." Lisa said.

"Yeah, I figured that was your way of letting me know that you recognized me. Of course you knew it was Mark as well." I said.

"Well obviously, I'd have had to have been blindfolded not to notice the one black cock in the group. I was a little disappointed that his was one of the smaller ones. I'd always heard they were supposed to be big, and even with everything I used to do he was the first black one I'd ever tried. So who were the others?" Lisa asked.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked.

"Paul Martin, tell me right now or I'll go over to each one of their houses, pull their pants down and find out for myself." Lisa said.

"Okay, calm down. The second one was my dad." I said.

"Oh, so he had the short fat one." Lisa said.

"The third one was Kyle." I said.

"The skinny brother got the skinny cock." Lisa said.

"The fourth one was Steve." I said.

"Oh so Steve's the crooked one then; okay." Lisa said.

"The fifth one was obviously Mark. The sixth one was Grandpa Ben." I said.

"Really? I'd have thought his cock would look older. I wasn't sure which one he was. So I guess that means John's thick one was last." Lisa said.

"Yep. I didn't spend much time looking myself, but how do I measure up against the 6 of them?" I asked.

"You're a little longer than any of them; and you're roughly the same thickness as John, so all together you have the best, most beautiful cock." Lisa said.

"So did you enjoy today?" I asked.

"Do you have to ask? I swallowed so much cum I won't need to eat for 3 days. I absolutely loved every second of it, and I love you for setting it up for me to do it." Lisa said.

She kissed me.

"You're welcome. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted. Let's go to bed. Tomorrow when we get off of work we can start watching the tapes." I said.

"Sounds good." Lisa said.

We went up to bed. We found the energy to make love then fell asleep in one another's arms, both completely satisfied.

zeke81
zeke81
1,987 Followers