Reliving Old Times

Story Info
Husband and wife visit her former stepfather
4.4k words
4.22
90.5k
25
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey and Katherine had been married for 25 years. The fact that they married at 20 years of age put them smack in the "middle age" bracket. Their one daughter was 23, lived 50 miles away and had a son of her own. This also made "Kat" and trey empty nesters. Trey always boasted to Kat about their sex life. He was sure none of their middle age friends and acquaintances had sex on the level they did. After 25 years Trey lusted after Kat as much if not more than when they were dating. She was a long legged beauty with sizable tits and an ass to die for when she was 18. Her long blonde hair hung to her ass. With maturity came bodily changes. Kat bitched about the weight she had put on since her late 30's. Trey told her she put it on in all the right spots. Her ass was beautifully round and didn't sag in the least. Trey recalled the first time he referred to it as her big beautiful ass, when he was doing her doggie style.

The instant he said it he wondered if Kat had taken offense. The way she groaned and backed up into him was proof she enjoyed his comment. The other location that reaped the benefits of her weight gain was her chest! Kat was now a full 36 DD. Trey was like a kid in a candy store. He was constantly squeezing and pulling on them. Kat was pleased with her new assets too. She dressed to tease Trey whenever they were together. The final change had been her hair. The waist length hair was gone in a matter of seconds at the mercy of a beautician's shears! Kat now wore it short and spiky. There were even highlights throughout it that were almost platinum. Trey told her she would look great in leather as a biker slut. After 25 years of marriage, they had a great collection of what Trey liked to call "slut wear". Trey was quick to admit he had a high heel fetish. Kat owned about 20 pairs of "come fuck me pumps". Some of the soles were brand new, due to the fact Kat had only worn them while on her knees or astride Trey's cock. Whenever they enjoyed a night away from home or even dinner at a nice restaurant, Kat was always wearing a garter belt, smoky black stockings and a pair of spike heels. Trey was always pleased to reach beneath her skirt and find she had trimmed her bush into a nice landing strip and left her panties at home too!

Just before Kat turned 18, her mother had gotten married to her longtime boyfriend, Bill.

Trey did notice that Bill seemed a bit jealous of Kat's mom Connie. Whenever Trey stopped to pick up Kat, if Connie was sunbathing, Bill quietly told her to put her clothes on. Trey did think Connie had a nice ass like her daughter. Kat obviously got her tits from her father's side of the family though. Connie was practically flat.

About six months into their marriage Kat revealed a secret to Trey. Seems that when she became "legal" Bill had decided he wanted some of her pussy too. He was constantly complimenting her figure and patting her ass. She said during the year before she met Trey, some very wild things had occurred between her and Bill. Trey became angry at first, assuming Bill had forced himself upon Kat. The more details Kat leaked, the clearer it became that she had willingly participated in these situations and even enjoyed them.

Trey was slow in admitting it, but Kat's stories drove him wild. She told him that Bill began pulling her tits from the halter tops she always wore. When she would ride with him on his motorcycle, he would reach back and run a finger up the leg of her shorts and finger her pussy. She said she was mesmerized the day he pulled his cock out and had her stroke him till he came. Kat said his cock was big. Not huge mind you but in Kat's own words, "It was a nice sized cock." She said she had never seen an uncircumcised one before. She said sliding the foreskin back and forth over the head made her pussy absolutely drip. As she stood in her parent's dinning room masturbating her step father he pulled her tits free and fondled them. Kat confessed she was getting to the point of asking Bill for something more when he tensed up and she felt his cock throb. He pointed it at her smooth creamy thigh and shot his load on her. Bill told her to rub it around on her thigh and even taste it. Kat began running her fingers through his jizz. Suddenly the sound of her mom's car in the driveway caused the 2 of them to scurry. Bill went in the bathroom and Kat headed to her basement bedroom. She wiped the jizz from her leg with a towel and quickly stripped her clothes off. Bill had her so horny she needed relief. As she lay on her bed naked, she fingered and stroked her pussy while alternately tweaking her nipples. It wasn't long before that warm delicious feeling washed over her body. Little did she know, Bill was hiding in the utility room watching her every move.

Kat eventually told Trey about the big day. She said Bill has ran his tongue over her pussy, they had masturbated in front of each other, a she had even given in and let him teach her to suck his cock. She still kept putting him off when he wanted to fuck her. One weekday when Bill was home for lunch, Kat was in the living room watching TV. She was wearing her usual short shorts and halter top. She said as she walked over and turned the TV off she turned to find Bill standing there with only a shirt on. Kat said he had a raging hard on.

"I'm going to show you what happens to cock teases!" he said to Kat

He spun her around and pushed her to the floor. Kat said as she tried to get up, she only succeeded in sticking her little ass up in the air. Bill ripped her shorts and panties from her, grabbed her hips and sunk his cock in her. Kat said she fought back which only helped him sink his cock in deeper. He reached under her and squeezed and pinched her tits as he fucked her. Kat said she was fighting the urge to push back against her step dad. His hot cock felt better than any hair brush handle or piece of waxed fruit she had ever used. Seconds after feeling him pull out she felt his hot come on her ass cheeks.

As she lay there sort of stunned, Bill said to her, "I cum on your ass because I figured you weren't on the pill. Maybe you had better get them. I'm going to start fucking you anytime I want."

Kat said he put his pants on and casually went back to work. This was only the start of many things to come over the next year. When Trey came along, Bill's "Kat" pussy was gone. Kat told him if her didn't let up she would tell Trey and who knows who else. She said some nights she was feeling extra mean when returning from a date with Trey. Bill would be up watching late night TV. She would return to the living room wearing her little short nightie. She would sit in front of Bill and pull her panties aside and let him see her pink swollen pussy. She would then go into details as to how Trey had fucked the living daylights out of her. Bill would pull his cock out and jack off while she talked dirty to him. Kat said sometimes he would practically beg to put his cock back inside her pussy. She would deny his request and go back downstairs to her room. She could hear him go to his and her mom's bedroom, (which was directly above hers) and begin pounding her mom's pussy.

There are many many stories like this to tell. I hope this gives you some background as to Kat's sexuality and the reason for the rest of the story.

Three years into Trey and Kat's marriage, Bill and Connie divorced. After a few years Connie met another man and they are now married and living in Arizona. With the family split apart, neither Trey nor Kat had seen Bill in over twenty years. One summer day, Trey and Kat were out running errands. Kat was dressed in a thin. Tan flowery skirt. If she was in the right light, it was plain to see she had on a thong too. She also had on a tight fitting low cut brown top. It hugged her curves perfectly. This outfit was set off with her leather strappy high heeled sandals. When she walked her skirt swayed with the movement of her beautiful ass. Out of the blue, Trey pulled into Bill's driveway as they passed. When he and Kat rang the bell, Bill greeted them warmly as he always did. They quickly caught up on their lives and how everyone was "getting along". Bill had an on again off again girlfriend and didn't miss Connie in the least! I think she's still sore after losing the house in the settlement. As one hour turned into two and two to three, Bill told Kat he had some old photo albums for her. Seems her mom had left them behind. As he went to retrieve them Kat stepped over to the front door. She was commenting on how the neighborhood sure had changed. When Bill came back, Trey noticed him leering at Kat. When he looked her way it was plain to see why.

With the back lighting of the door, Kat's skirt had become somewhat transparent. You could see her long legs and especially the cheeks of her ass where her thong disappeared. Bill sat in his recliner and quickly began turning pages. There were several pictures that caused a stirring in Trey's pants. These were Kat posing in her skimpy little bikini. Trey deviously wondered whether these were taken just before Bill had fucked her or just after. As Kat leaned over looking at the photo albumin Bill's lap, Trey noticed Bill looking down her shirt. As Trey got a look for himself he was sure Bill had enjoyed the scenery. It was a perfect view of Kat's deep cleavage. She was also wearing her thin tan bra. Her big nipples were visible through the thin material. She evidently knew what she was doing too. Her nipples were sticking out and hard as rocks. After a while Trey and Kat told Bill that it was getting late and time for them to go. Bill gave them their photos and escorted them to their car. He patted Trey on the shoulder and gave Kat a quick peck on the cheek as they left. He told them they would all meet some evening for a drink. Trey and Kat quickly agreed.

That night in bed, Kat asked Trey, "Did you see Bill looking at my tits today?"

Trey said, "I'd have to have been blind not too. I was looking at them myself!"

"Do you think I made his cock hard?" asked Kat

"I think it got hard looking at your ass through your see thru shirt while you were at the door!" Trey replied

"OH MY GOD!" Kat said "You mean you could see my panties through my skirt?" she asked

Trey said, "No not your panties, you sweet ass cheeks with your thong buried between them."

Kat laughed lustily as she reached for Trey's cock. They spent the next hour fucking, sucking and talking about how Bill used to fuck her in that very living room they were in earlier. Kat especially loved it when Trey told her he bet the first thing Bill would do to her today would be to fuck her big titties. She immediately had Trey do so. He was soon thrusting in between her tits as she pulled and twisted her own nipples. As his cock head emerged from her cleavage, Kat would poke her tongue at his piss hole. Just a few times of doing this caused Trey to shower her chin and neck with his load. As turned on as his hot voluptuous wife was with her episode of exhibitionism, Trey was already thinking about taking it farther.

Several weeks later Trey booked a room for him and Kat at a local hotel. The rooms were all suites and the place had a great cocktail lounge. He waited until the last minute to surprise Kat. She was pleasantly surprised to find Trey had even packed for her. They checked in about 2:00 P.M. and went to their room. They both immediately stripped out of their clothes and relaxed naked on the bed. Trey soon felt Kat reach for his cock. They engaged in some heavy petting and even a bit of oral sex. Kat was puzzled at Trey's reluctance to fuck her though. Trey explained that they would go to the lounge and take advantage of the "manager's reception". This meant two hours of free booze. He told Kat that after they both got a good buzz on he would bring her back to the room and fuck her silly!

Kat noticed Trey's video camera and digital still camera and said, "Looks like you intend to photograph me tonight too."

Trey just smiled and nodded his head. Kat was surprised again when Trey pulled her outfit for the evening out of their garment bag. She started by putting on a black garter belt. This held up a pair of sheer "barely black" stockings. When she discovered she was going without panties, Kat stepped into her black stiletto heels. Trey stepped up behind her and ground his hard cock into her ass. Her next item of clothing was what Trey called her cocktail waitress skirt. It was silky and short. Up top Kat pulled on a white wife beater undershirt. It fit unbelievably snug. When Trey reached for her big tits, she playfully slapped his hand away. She wore a light weight black blaze rover the top of her shirt with her sleeves casually pushed up. With the top button fastened it looked as if she was wearing a jacket and camisole set. With the jacket open her big nipples were clearly visible. At 5:00 P.M. sharp Trey and Katherine walked into the doors of the hotel lounge. Trey proudly watched as the 4 or 5 men in the place watched his sexy wife's every move.

By 5:15 Kat was well into her first tequila. At about 5:30 Trey excused himself to go to the restroom. He went immediately to the pay phone and called Bill.

"Hi Bill, Why don't you meet Kat and I for a drink in about an hour?" Trey asked

He gave Bill the information as to where they were and told him he would see him in about an hour. When he returned to his barstool Trey saw that Kat had several drinks lined up in front of her. These were the expensive Cabo Wabo brand tequila too. Not the cheap well drinks that the hotel offered for free as part of their package. Trey looked down to Kat's sexy crossed legs and noticed that the top of her sheer stocking was plainly visible. It was obvious why the men in the bar had bought her drinks. About 6:30 Kat had finished her third Cabo and was feeling randy! She would unbutton her jacket and flash Trey her big nipples through her shirt. Trey would run his hand up her stocking covered thigh and stroke her wet pussy. She had just tossed back her fourth drink when Bill walked in. Kat looked suspiciously at her husband as Bill took the stool next to her.

"You look fantastic girl!" Bill told Kat as he leaned over and kissed her cheek

Kat giggled as she thanked him. Trey proceeded to tell Bill how Kat was getting all these free drinks by flashing her thighs to the men. Kat crossed her legs and hiked her skirt up to give Bill an even better view.

Bill said, "She always was a cock tease!"

Kat said, "I bet I'd get even more drinks if they saw these!"

She unbuttoned her jacket and pulled it aside. Bill looked down ad was greeted to the sight of his former step daughters big tits. Her big nipples were hard as rocks and plainly visible to him through her top.

"Holy shit Kat, Your tits have gotten huge." Bill said as he gawked at her knockers.

Kat giggled in her slightly drunken state and said, "Yeah, Trey like to fuck em' too."

Kat just left her jacket open as she invited Bill to feel her silky stockings. Bill's hand reacted like lightening as he caressed her thigh. Kat leaned over and sensually kissed Trey as she opened her legs to her step dad. Bill looked at her tits as he reached between Kat's thighs and rubbed her wet pussy. Trey squeezed her tits as she humped Bill's hand ever so slightly.

Trey was quick to suggest they take this party to their room. Kat managed to get her jacket buttoned as they headed for the elevators. As they exited the elevator and headed down the hall to their room, Kat laughed and said, "Here you go guys!"

With that she unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Trey picked up her skirt and watched as Bill's hands were fondling Kat from both sides. Trey knew if anyone looked out their door would be treated to some more sight. As they made their way into the room, Kat stripped off her jacket and shirt.

"What do ya' think Bill? I didn't grow up too bad, did I?" Katherine asked

Bill just mumbled an affirmative reply as he buried his head between his step daughter's big tits. He placed both hands on Kat's ass and pulled her against his hard cock as he sucked her nipples. Trey was busy snapping pictures and turning on the video camera.

Kat pushed Bill away long enough to drop to her knees in front of him. She unfastened his pants and pulled his cock out. Trey immediately saw that his wife's description of her step dad's cock had been an understatement. It wasn't real thick, but it was a good 9 or 10 inches long. The foreskin was stretched taught and the head was leaking pre-cum. Kat moaned and greedily licked the juice from his head. Trey took some close ups of Bill's cock in Kat's mouth. While Bill began pumping his hard on in and out of Kat's mouth, Trey stripped out of his clothes and knelt behind his wife. He pushed his own hard cock up her wet cunt as he reached around to squeeze her big tits. He could look over Kat's shoulder and watch her blow her step dad.

Bill pulled his cock from Kat's mouth and told her he wanted to see if that pussy felt as good as it used to. Trey told him there was one condition. He had to take it like he did the first time.

Trey had Kat put her white undershirt and black skirt back on.

As Trey focused the video camera on Kat she said, "Hi I'm Katherine. I like to cock tease my step daddy. This is what happens to little cock teases."

As Trey panned the camera back, Bill stepped into the frame, his hard cock waving in the air. Bill reached out and ripped the thin shirt from Kat's titties. He squeezed and kneaded her tits before pinching her nipples. Kat feigned a small squeal and acted shocked. Bill spun her around and with one tug, pulled the skirt from her hips and tossed it aside. He firmly, but gently pushed Kat to the floor on her stomach. He smacked her ass before pulling it up to meet his thrust. In one swift push he buried all 10 inches in Kat's wet pussy. Trey had the camera behind them getting a close up of Bill's cock sliding out of his wife's pussy before being plunged back in. Kat was moaning and groaning encouraging her step dad to give it to her harder. Bill slammed his cock into her several times before telling her to get on her hands and knees. As she did this, Trey put his camera back on the tri-pod and walked around in front of Kat.

"Suck his cock Kat!" Bill ordered

Kat engulfed her husbands cock as Bill fucked her doggie style

Bill told Trey, "Now watch how she sucks your cock harder as I fuck her harder."

As Trey heard their bodies smack together, Kat began sucking him for all she was worth.

Trey pulled his cock from Kat's mouth before he came. He and Bill switched places. Trey watched in amazement as he pumped his cock in and out of Kat's pussy while she deep throated Bill's cock. Bill pulled free several times and grasped the base of his cock to keep from shooting his load. Kat had once told Trey that Bill could hold his load for hours. On the next change of positions, Kat sucked Trey till he shot his load. Kat swallowed his cock as he came and she didn't spill a drop. When Bill pulled his cock from her pussy, Kat got up and sat on the edge of the couch. Bill knelt between her legs and buried his cock in her again. This position put her tits right in his face. Bill sucked her big nipples as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. Kat felt his cock swell as he neared orgasm. When she detected him about to pull out and cum on her belly like he used to, she locked her heels behind his back and pulled him deep.

Kat felt Bill's cock throb deep in her pussy as he shot his scalding jizz inside.

"You don't have to worry about getting me knocked up now Bill" Kat said as she lay back on the couch.

Bill leaned forward and kissed and nibbled her tits before pulling free from her. Trey took pictures of Bill's jizz slowly seeping from Kat's pussy.

12