Reliving Old Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they had all cleaned up and rested a bit Kat informed them that everyone had an orgasm but her. She told Bill that Trey was a champion muff diver and she wanted her pussy licked. Kat sat in an armless chair that was in the living room of the suite and Trey knelt between her spread thighs. As he went to work on her clit, Bill stepped along side Kat and fed her his rapidly hardening cock. Trey looked up from his vantage point to see Kat slide Bill's foreskin over her tongue. Bill groaned and fucked his cock into her mouth. As she was sucking a cock and getting her pussy eaten, both men reached for her tits.

Kat was in ecstasy. A big cock in her mouth, a hot tongue on her clit, and four hands doing different things to her tits and nipples. As Trey squeezed her tits, Bill would roll her nipples between his fingers. In no time Kat was moaning and starting to cum. Trey saw Bill squeeze his cock again to keep from coming. Kat grabbed Trey's head and humped his face through her orgasm.

She pushed Trey's head away and said, "Now I want fucked!"

Trey told Bill to do the honors. Kat got up and Trey and Bill followed her sexy ass to the bed. Kat turned and pushed Bill onto the bed on his back. Trey watched as she straddled her step dad and impaled herself on his hard cock. Kat began riding Bill as her tits swayed in his face. Bill alternated between sucking Kat's tits and holding her upright and pounding her pussy. Trey was busy taking close up shots of Kat's sweet tan lined ass bouncing up and down on a big cock. Trey knelt on the side of the bed so Kat could jack on his cock while she rode her step dad. Bill suddenly reached up and grabbed Kat by the hips. As he pulled her deep onto his cock, Trey bent forward and thrust his tongue in his wife's mouth. She kissed him deeply as her step dad filled her with his jizz for the second time that evening. Kat crawled off Bill but remained on her knees. Trey took the hint and got in behind her. They all heard the squish sound as Trey plunged his cock in Kat's sperm filled pussy. Trey was so horny from the erotic sights he had witnessed and photographed, he quickly added his own jizz to the load Bill had deposited.

After another cleanup, Bill and Trey dressed but Kat remained in her garter belt, heels and hose. They lounged around the suite and Trey listened to some of Kat and Bill's early stories. Trey couldn't help but notice Bill getting hard reminiscing about all of their good times. When Bill decided it was time to leave, Trey suggested Kat give him one for the road. Kat sauntered sexily over to Bill and dropped his pants and underwear. She squatted on her high heels as she licked his cock from tip to balls. She then stood up and kissed Bill passionately. As Kat stood with her back to the wall Bill picked her up and lowered her on his cock. Kat locked her legs around his waist as he plunged in and out of her well used pussy. He went from kissing his step daughter to sucking her tits and back again. Trey saw his ass tense up and heard the pictures on the wall rattle as he slammed his cock deep for the last time. Kat groaned with her mouth on his as he emptied his balls in her for the last time that day.

AS Bill was on his way out the door, he was having a hard time keeping his hands off Kat.

Trey said to Bill, "We'll have to do this again. Only next time I want the guy here with the horse cock I've heard about too!"

As Bill exited the room Kat was squealing and attacking her husband.

12