Reliving the Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

"Shall I touch these?" I asked and she lovingly nodded. I softly moved my fingers on the silky skin and then touched the nipples. The touch was rather addictive and I slowly started using both my hands in exploring the orbs. I gently pressed them and loved the springy softness. Nina now whispered, "Press hard" and as I increased the pressure, the sensation was awesome. Nina's soft moans got me to a maddening delight and I played with the globes, squeezed them, fondled them and kissed them. Nina directed my finger on the nipple and I played with the ripe grapes, twisting them between my fingers, causing Nina to moan stronger. I took the nipple in my mouth and licked & sucked them hard. Nina's moans turned into whining. As I alternately had my mouth on one breast and pressed the other, Nina held my cock in her hand over my shorts.

After a while, Nina disengaged me from her breasts and tugged at the waistband of my shorts. I unbuttoned my shorts and Nina pulled it down along with my brief. As my cock sprang open and I stood naked, Nina said, "Oh my god, it's so large and thick! I saw it before, but now out in the open it looks huge." ("O ma, eta ki boro ar mota! Etake age dekhechhi kintu puro khola obosthay etake bishal dekhachchhe!")

She now knelt down and took my cock in her hands. She lovingly touched it all over and closely examined it. She opened the foreskin, watched the head and quickly licked the tip. She watched my balls and cupped them in her hand. She explored the stretch behind the balls. Finally she started kissing my cock and then opening her mouth wide, she took half of it inside. I groaned in pleasure as her soft & wet mouth moved over it.

I realised the imminent danger of ejaculating and forced her to withdraw her mouth. "If you do like this for some more time it will spurt a lot of thick juice in your mouth," I told her. ("Aro ektu somoy emni korle, eta theke onek ghono rosh beriye tor mukhe porbe") She looked at me with wide eyes and shrugged.

"Let me now see your thing properly," I said pointing at her bush. "Come, lay down on the floor." ("Ekhon ami tor oi jaygata bhalo kore dekhi. Ay, mejhete shuye por.")

As she lay down on the floor and I placed myself between her legs, she placed her feet on my shoulders and raised her hips. Now I had a real good view of her hairy pussy. As I noticed her slit under the dense hair, I realised almost the entire private treasure was hidden towards the bottom. I parted her swollen lips and was awed to see the pink tunnel between the folds. I noticed a small piece of flesh inside. From what I learned from my friends, I now knew it was the clitoris.

As I touched it, it felt alive & hot. Nina squirmed at the touch and as I played with it she shook her hips and whined. As I played with the clit, Nina looked very jerky and wailed strongly. Now I inserted one finger inside the slippery tunnel and played with the clit with the other finger. Now her movements became wild and as she was trying to turn her body to both sides, I had to make great efforts to hold her in place. Within minutes, Nina shrieked and the wild movements came to a halt, as she raised her hips high and her body froze. Later, I learnt it was a very strong orgasm.

For some time, it looked as if she had fainted. Then she opened her eyes and getting up, gave me a hug. Now we were entangled in a kiss and out naked bodies hungrily clung together. Nina was holding my cock in a tight grip and pressing it on her bush, twisted it giving me a wild sensation. After we broke the kiss, Nina continued to play with my cock. I held her hand and directed her to open & close my foreskin. She quickly picked up the rhythm and steadily jerked me. Very soon I ejaculated and as she was holding the cock close to her crotch, the white gooey liquid landed on her belly, thighs and pubic bush.

We started pouring water on our bodies and then soaped each other. Now we talked and exchanged our knowledge about male and female anatomy, including those we gathered from our experienced friends. By now, very strong desire was tormenting our bodies. We wanted to fuck. But both of us knew we couldn't do it. We were prepared to handle the difficulty and the pain of the first time, but what we couldn't ignore we were first cousins and we knew the danger of unprotected sex. We finally agreed, we would have the pleasure later, whenever we were ready to overcome the guilt of having incest. By then we would be ready for protected sex without the danger of pregnancy.

But our bodies were too eager and we had to let the steam out. Masturbating each other for the first time was great, but we wanted better pleasure for each other. At this point, Nina came up with a great idea, "Bro, I believe oral sex is almost as good as real sex. Why can't we do that?" ("Rangada, ami jani mukh diye kora jay ar seta naki asol korar motoi bhalo. Amra keno mukh diye korte parina?")

This finally led to a great pleasure. I made her cum with my tongue and fingers. While she had a fantastic orgasm, I revelled in the pleasure of the exotic aroma of her pussy. She took me in her mouth and the pleasure was too overwhelming. I was in seventh heaven as I shot a big load of cum in her mouth. She unhesitatingly swallowed it all. I knew the taste wasn't good, but she said it was very nice.

During the rest of the day, we played with & explored our naked bodies a number of times. We made each other cum, both by hand and orally. We even played with each other's ass hole and never felt it was anything nasty.

After two days, we left the village. And came back home. I went off to Delhi and badly missed Nina. Nina got admitted to college and wrote me very nice letters from time to time. The letters were both romantic and erotic. I replied to her letters to an address, which was of a friend living in hostel. But later, as we got lost in the whirlwind of struggle for career, the exchange of letters gradually stopped. Later, we both got married and were well placed in life. We did meet, once in two three years, but never had the opportunity of spending quiet time together.

I was now a senior corporate executive, so was my wife. We had a son and a daughter and both were living abroad. My wife was recently posted in London and I was alone in Calcutta, running my household with the help of part time maids.

Nina and her husband were both Chartered Accountants. She was a vice president in a Bank in Bombay. Her husband had a large CA firm. Recently a foreign firm bought him out and he was posted in Manila. She had two daughters. One was working in Delhi and another in Los Angeles.

Both of us were lonely and in recent days, we started talking to each other over phone. At times, we exchanged emails. We were slowly getting back the lost touch, as we exchanged notes about our loneliness. We never even mentioned about our last rendezvous in the village.

Last week, Nina called me to say she had some business in Calcutta, but it was just for a day. She would come by the morning flight and leave by the evening flight. She could meet me for a short while, may be for a quick lunch.

I told I didn't approve of her plans at all. I insisted that she takes the Friday morning flight and after finishing her business during the day spends the weekend at my house.

"Are you sure Rangada, it would be right to stay at your house?" she said in a sombre tone.

I gave a big laugh and said, "What is the problem? I am your first cousin damn it and not a long lost heart throb."

"Actually, you are both," she said and "that's the real problem."

This shook me inside my heart. I realised like me she is still nursing the three decade old memories. But I knew in my heart of heart, both she and I wanted to spend time in each other's exclusive company. I decided I couldn't let this opportunity go past. I was about to remind her that thirty years ago, we postponed our ultimate pleasure for future, when we could overcome the guilt of having incest. But I realised it was wrong to tell her so, as I didn't know how she felt now about incest and more importantly infidelity to the spouse.

After a long pause, I said, "Haven't our management gurus taught us how to convert a threat (problem) to an opportunity?" and gave a hearty laugh.

As I could hear her giggling, I said, "I know you want to stay the weekend with me, as much as I do. So, just mail me your arrival time and flight no. By the way, don't ask for a hired car. 'Yours faithfully' would act as your chauffeur." Saying this I hang up

"What happened Rangada? You are lost in thoughts it seems"

Nina's voice brought me out of reminiscence and I gave an embarrassed smile. We talked about our families, particularly about children. There was so much to talk and we realised we were at the gate of our apartment building. After we entered my apartment, I kept her luggage at the guestroom. Nina went around the house and commented that the apartment was not only nice, but also pretty tidy. "You doing a pretty good job Rangada." I said, it was my maids, who were doing the good job.

As Nina went for a shower in the bathroom attached to the guestroom, I asked her to throw away all her discarded clothes outside the bathroom door and I would put them in the used linen box. As the guestroom door was open, I saw the bathroom door opening and Nina throwing out her clothes one after the other. First came out her sari, then her blouse, her bra and the petticoat. Since nothing more was coming out, I thought she didn't wear panties under the sari. But after a gap the panties did come out.

Now I picked up the clothes and started checking them. The blouse had had a wet spot at the sleeve joints. I smelled and it was a nice aroma, perfume mixed with a hint of smell of perspiration. The lacy black bra smelled of perfume only. I checked the tag; it was 36C. Wow, her boobs have grown a lot. Have they sagged too? They must have. Now I checked the panties. It was white cotton one with a pink heart printed at the crotch and a pink bow of ribbon on the waistband. It was pretty small too. It looked so feminine! I was delighted; a woman who wears such nice panties must be sensually in love with her body. I opened it out and examined the crotch. The crotch was slightly wet and a couple of curly hair was stuck on it. I smelled the crotch and an intoxicating aroma hit my nostrils. It was a strong feminine smell dominating over the aroma of perfume and talc.

As I was busy examining the clothes, I was hearing a distinct whistling sound accompanying a trickling sound of flowing water. The sound of toilet flush confirmed Nina was peeing. My cock twitched. Now I could hear the sound of shower running. I imagined Nina's naked body under the shower. I tried to guess how different her body was from what I saw thirty years ago. Suddenly I realised I was invading her privacy. I came away and dumped the clothes at the used linen box. For one last time, I smelled the panty again. Oh, it was so intoxicating!

After a while, Nina came out of the bathroom clad in a white robe and a towel was tied over her hair. She locked the guestroom door and I started getting the lunch ready. She came out wearing a tailored black pinstripe suit. Now she was a different personality. Her perfume smelled very different.

After lunch, she enquired about transport for going to her meeting. I told her the same chauffeur driven car was waiting for her. I told her, I had taken Friday off. She was very surprised at this, but from her smile I realised she was very pleased at this pampering.

I dropped her at the doorstep of the building and told her to give her chauffeur a ring in his cell phone when she finishes. She asked, "What would you do for so long? She enquired. "Don't worry about it. Chauffeurs are expected to wait." I answered with a smile. "You are incorrigible bro," she said and walked into the building. I admiringly watched her undulating hips.

While wondering how to kill the time, I decided to have a haircut. I parked in front of a posh gent's salon. After the young barber gave me a haircut, I realised it took only twenty minutes. He asked me if I would like to have a facial. I didn't even know that men ever had facials. But decided to have it. I thought occasion demanded such pampering. A tall big breasted woman walked in and gave me a facial for nearly an hour. I enjoyed the treatment, as most of the time my head was resting on her cushiony chest. She applied lots of gooey stuff on my face and also rubbed my chest, occasionally tickling my nipples too. She put a face pack on my face and then treated my face in steam. When I finally paid an unbelievable sum, I looked at the mirror and felt my face looked somewhat shiny.

I now waited at a café opposite the building and while sipping coffee listened to cacophony of modern music and chattering of young kids all around. Finally, the cell phone rang and I could see Nina standing in front of the building.

As we came home, I went for a bath. I came out wearing shorts. I was about to put on a t-shirt, but decided against it. I wanted to show off my hairy chest, which I knew Nina would like. As I came to the living room, Nina was there still in her business dress. As I gave a questioning look, she said, "I can't decide what to wear.

"We are not going out. So, wear something what you wear at home." I said.

"I wear shorts at home. But I can't show off my fat thighs to you." She gave an embarrassed smile.

"I would love to see your thighs," I said as I watched her nice thighs under her pants.

"Oh, you naughty." She said.

"You remember Nina, what mom, aunt & grandma wore on the puja day? Only sari and nothing else. Why don't you wear the same, for old time's sake?"

"You are full of naughty ideas. But that's a very comfortable dress. Only thing is, I don't know if I can handle a sari, without a petticoat. It might just fall off." ("Tor matha bhorti sudhu dushtu buddhi. Tobe ota porte khub aram. Kintu janina, shaya chhara sari porte parbo kina. Hoy to khule pore jabe.")

As I said, "Then I would get a free show," she walked out to the guestroom. Within minutes, she came back wearing powder blue light cotton sari. The sari was worn very neatly, and was tied a little below her bellybutton. The upper part was tidily wrapped around her top and her breasts were well covered. But I could see the profile of her breast and the nipple was poking out. As she stood against the light, I cold clearly see her thighs and legs, but I saw no sign of any dark patch between her thighs. I clearly remembered I could very easily see the dark patch when the ladies dressed like this. I was a bit confused, how Nina's dark patch got lost behind the light fabric.

Nina said delightfully, "I used the waistband of my panties to tuck in the sari and I am now secure without the petticoat." ("Ami pantyte sari ta gunjechhi. Ekhon saya chharao ami nirapod.")

Now my confusion was removed.

"You are looking wonderful, sis," I said and gave her a hug. I felt very nice as our bodies touched. My manhood promptly responded as I felt her soft breasts on my chest and our thighs touched. I was delighted as Nina made no attempt to pull away, even when my semi-hard cock brushed her thighs.

I kissed her cheek and then her eyes and ears. "You smell wonderful, sis," I said, as she closed her eyes and made 'mmm...' kind of sound.

As I offered her a drink, she refused saying, "I am putting on too much weight and avoid alcoholic drinks, whenever it's possible."

It was essential to have the right drink if the mood was to be created and I knew she loved single malt whisky. "You can't refuse, if I offer you single malt, can you?" I tempted her.

"You know how to seduce me, you naughty man." She relented.

I made our drink – single malt whisky on the rocks. We silently sipped for a while.

Nina broke the silence, "Do you remember our last vacation at grandma's house?"

"I remember every minute, every second, the very minute detail." I responded.

"So, do I," she said in a dreamy tone and continued, "I feel as if it was only the other day. Hard to believe thirty years have passed by. It was so much fun and excitement."

After this, we talked a lot about the village house – about the trees, the pond, the garden. About very room, the pictures, the books, the view from the rear balcony and many other details. As nostalgia gripped our mind, we kept on drinking over a period of two three hours. I wanted to remind her of our physical relationship, but kept on hesitating. At this stage, she offered to cook a meal. Though I loved the idea, I told her not to take the trouble as I had enough cooked food in the fridge.

She said, "It's a long time, I haven't cooked a meal for a near one. Don't say no."

As I got up, our feet were a bit unstable. I took her to the kitchen and showed her the arrangement. She opened the fridge and checked out what I had. She took out some fish and said she would cook some fish curry (Machher jhol). I helped her in getting the ingredients and as she cooked the curry, I made some rice and fried potato fingers. When the meal was ready, we were both perspiring.

As we sat down in the air-conditioned comfort, I wiped her face with a towel and then took the liberty of wiping her neck and her cleavage. As she raised her arms to tie her hair, I saw her smooth armpit. It was the same as what I saw thirty years ago, except it was now wider and had a few nice creases. I noticed the armpits were wet with perspiration. At an impulse, I wiped the armpits also. She didn't react, but her pleasant face showed she liked what I did.

We had one more drink and then had dinner. The fish curry was delicious and I said it was as good as the one the cook prepared at grandma's house. Nina smilingly accepted the compliment. A little later, she said, "Do you remember we watched the cook screwing the maid?"

"Of course, I do. I remember every minute detail of the exciting show. I also remember what happened later." As I replied, I was happy at the signs of Nina opening up.

"You mean our first kiss? Oh my god, how can I forget that. Even in thirty years, it remains the best kiss of my life. But Rangada, I am feeling rather shy to talk about those exciting things." Now Nina looked rather flushed in her face.

As I noticed desire in her eyes, I went close to her. Taking my lips near her ear, I whispered "Would you feel too shy to repeat the act?"

She whispered back, "My heart is totally willing, but my brain says we may not be able to stop at that."

"And you are concerned, we are not only first cousins, we both are also married." I shared her thoughts.

As she nodded, I continued, "But in today's world, you & I know, the value system has changed. No one is particularly worried about onetime flings, even if it's between first cousins.

Now she looked straight in my eyes and said, "I have another major concern. I have lived in pain for thirty years. Time has added some healing touch, but not in full. I am scared of igniting the flame afresh and then to live under pain for the rest of my life."

I held her in my arms and said, "But having come together after thirty years, the flame is already ignited. If we do surrender to our secret desire, we shall at least have some happy memories to nurse for the rest of our lives. Otherwise, having let the opportunity to go by, we shall have regrets in addition to the rejuvenated pain."

As her eyes looked softer, I placed my lips on hers. She remained numb for a couple of seconds and then responded eagerly by opening her mouth. The kiss made the old passion erupt from its confines. As our tongues played with great vigour, our bodies got mingled, her breasts pressed on my chest and my rock hard manhood rubbing on her crotch.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers