Reliving the Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
678 Followers

Next day, Sudhadi told Nina that her mom & she were going to the roof for oil massage and suggested she goes to the small room at the side of the roof and peeps through the window. Nina acted immediately. She went inside the room and bolted the door. She closed the window, keeping a small gap. As she placed her eyes at the gap, she saw Sudhadi laying a mat at one corner of the roof, which was shaded and was close to Nina's viewing point. There was a tap and a bucket and a small shelf by the side. Sudhadi kept a few things on the shelf. At that time her mom Rina came to the roof. She was wearing a nightly.

She took off her nighty and asked Sudhadi, if she was undressing or not. ("Jamakapor khulbina?")

Her mom was now wearing bra and panty, which she took off quickly. Her crotch was full of stubbles. The stubbles were coarse and thick and her pussy was covered under the dark patch. Her underarm was also had a dark patch of coarse and thick hair.

From this point the conversation between them was like this –

Sudhadi – Looks like you haven't shaved your pussy and armpit for a long time. (Onek din bogol ar gud kamaoni mone hochchhe)

Rina –Yeah, haven't shaved for a week. Shave me today, please. I don't feel like shaving myself. (Hyan, pray ek soptaho kamano hoyni. Tui aj kamiye de na amay. Nije kamate ar ichchhe korchhena)

Sudhadi – I don't like your habit of shaving the pussy. The pussy looks nice if it is covered by black hair. Does my jungle of curly hair look bad? (Tomar ei gud kamano ta amar bhalo lagena. Kalo bale dheke rakhle gud ta sundor dekhay. Amar ei konkrano baler jongol ki dekhte kharap lage?)

Rina – I agree with you. But now shaving the pussy has become a habit. My hubby says, he likes to lick only a bald pussy. That's how I started shaving my pussy. When at home I always wear panties and I feel nice & clean under the panty if the pussy is free of hair. Otherwise the place gets unclean with perspiration. For some time I had stopped shaving. But as hair started to grow he stopped sucking my cunt. I promptly started shaving again.

("Tui thik bolchhis, kintu ekhon gud kamano obhyes hoye gechhe. Amar bor bole o nyara gud chat te bhalobase. Tai gud kamate suru korechhilam. Barite to sob somoy panty pori. Pantyr niche aram lage jodi gude kono chul na thake. Noile gham hoye nongra hoy. Ami majhe kichhudin gud kamano bondho kore diyechhilam. Kintu jei gude bal gojate suru korlo, o gud khaoa bondho kore dilo. Ami songe songe abar gud kamate suru korlam.")

Sudhadi – Here you wear sari all the time. What is the need for wearing panties under the sari? An open bushy pussy under the sari feels nice. Your mom or sister doesn't wear panties. Besides, your hubby is not there to suck your pussy. It's I who eat your pussy and I like the furry feeling in my tongue. So, don't shave as long as you are here. Don't shave your armpit also, as here you don't wear sleeveless blouse while going out. Before you go home, I will get the village barber's wife to give you a clean shave at the armpit and the pussy. The barber woman uses a good barber's razor and ... she sucks pussy well.

(Ekhane to tumi sob somoy sari poro. Sarir niche panty porar dorkar ki? Sarir niche bale bhora gud khub aramer. Tomar didi ar ma to panty porena. Tachhara, tomar bor to ar ekhane tomar gud chatchhena. Tomar gud ekhane khai ami, ar jiver opor khoskhose chul amar bhalo lage. Tai ekhane gud kamano bondho rakho. Bogol o kamiona. Ekhane to tumi hat kata jama pore baire jaona. Tumi bari jabar age gramer napit er bouke diye poriskar kore bogol ar gud kamiye debo. Napiter bou boro khur byabohar kore ar .... Khub sundor gud khay.)

Rina – Is that right? Then I can have a shave from her regularly, may be twice a week, till I am here. Then there could be some novelty in pussy eating; it's getting a bit mundane.

Sudhadi – She is in quite a bit of demand and getting her regularly is not easy. As the village girls are getting educated & modern, shaving the pussy & armpit has become a fashion. Even the older women are following them. They can't get the shave at home, as most of the village houses don't have bathrooms. So, they queue up at the barber woman's house. She gets 15 – 20 customers everyday. In the weekend she gets more than 50. I will arrange for her visit here just before you go.

(Napiter bou ekhon khub byasto thake. Oke niyomito paoya khub muskil. Ajkal gramer meyeguno porashuno shikhe adhunik hoychchhe; gud ar bogol kamano ekhon phashon hoyechhe. Boyosko meyerao other dekhadekhi gud ar bogol kamachchhe. Gramer barigulote bathroom nei bole barite kamate parena ar naptenir barite giye line mare. O protidin ponero kurita khodder peye thake. Shoni robibare to ponchasher o beshi. Ami tomar jabar thik age ekhane ashar byabostha korbo.)

At this stage, Sudhadi stripped off her clothes and her mom lay down on her stomach on the mat. Sudhadi took some oil, straddled her and started massaging her butts.

Sudhadi – Shall I oil your crack? ("Dui pachhar phanke tel debo?")

Rina – Yes, certainly. Nicely oil my asshole. (Hyan, nischoi dibi. Bhalo kore amar ponder phuto te angul dhukiye tel dibi)

Sudhadi – Lift you ass up. (Pachha ta othao.)

Rina – Oohoo ..... feeling very nice, carry on. (Oohoo ........... darun lagchhe korte thak.)

At this stage, her aunt (my mom Roma) walked in. She was wearing a pyjama suit. As she entered, she was curiously looking at her sister and Sudhadi. She came closer to them and stood by their side. As she closely watched them, she was pulling down the pyjama bottom. She had no panty underneath and her huge bum and hairy crotch was partially visible under the pyjama top. As she took off her pyjama top her heavy breasts and round belly came in view. The round belly had a fair amount of birthmarks and there was a deep crease at the bottom of the belly, under which there was a dense & large bush. On the overall, the mature belly with birthmarks around the belly button and the thick bush looked awesome. By the time Nina brought her attention back to her mom, she was shaking heavily. Within seconds, her body had a seizure and she froze.

From then onwards, Nina was observed fantastic sex action between her mom & Sudhadi. They got into wrestling with each other. Initially they rubbed oil on each other's body; mainly on boobs, belly, thighs and ass. Her aunt, who now stood naked with her large bush and round belly on display, also rubbed oil on Sudhadi's body. When their bodies were slippery with oil, they started wrestling. It started by their bodies rubbing against each other. Gradually, passion started flowing in. They were struggling to eat each other's boobs. Simultaneously, they were squeezing each other's butts. Later they were fingering each other's pussy and asshole. They were grunting like two enraged animals. It was an awfully erotic scene.

Certain actions Nina saw, ran shivers through her spine – Her mom's hand gripping Sudhadi's cunt and then playing with her clit - Sudhadi sucking her mom's nipple and squeezing the other boob - Her mom passionately playing her tongue in Sudhadi's hairy armpit – The two women kissed each other so very passionately, while violently rubbing their crotch on each other – Her mom very passionately kissing all over Sudhadi's butt cheeks and then licking the crack. As the struggle went on, Nina's aunt was a silent observer, with her one hand playing on a nipple and the other hand softly fingering her pussy. At the last stage, they got into 69 position and ate each other's pussy. Simultaneously, both their hands played in each other's crack. The wresting came to an end as both of them climaxed, Sudhadi a couple of minutes after her mom. Inside the confines of the room, Nina was now completely naked and was fingering herself as she watched the wrestling game.

As the two women lay on each other, totally exhausted, Nina's aunt got close to them. She fondly moved her hands over her sister's forehead and Sudhadi's ass. After they recovered and sat up, conversation between three of them was like this.

Rina (Nina's mom) – Sis, have a wrestling game with Sudha. It's really great. (Didi, Sudhar sathe ekbar kusti kor; darun bhalo jinish.)

Roma (Nina's aunt and my mom) – Oh, my god. I don't have the strength for wrestling. Sudha you just give me a plain oil massage. (Ore baba, amar kusti korar shokti nei. Sudha tui amake sudhu tel malish kore de.)

Sudha – Will only massage do?

Roma – Of course, only massage will do. Just rub oil nicely on my back and waist downwards.

Sudha – You don't need what I do to you on other days?

Roma – You are very naughty Sudha. You do things, which are not decent. I feel so embarrassed. We strip our clothes for oil massage, not for doing indecent things. (Tui boddo paji Sudha. Tui ja koris seta khub osobhyota. Amar eto lojja lage. Amra jamakapor khuli tel malisher jonyo, oisob osobhyota korar jonyo noy.)

Sudha – It is I, who do all the indecent things, don't I? But if I don't do such things, wouldn't you do the same inside the bathroom?. At your age, you need the fuck from your hubby. When he is away, you need to get your cunt eaten by this poor Sudha. Otherwise, you have to finger yourself in the bathroom. (Sudhu ami I osobhyota kori tai na? Kintu ami jodi ogulo na kori, tahole tumi bathroom er bhetore eki kaj korbena? Tomar boyose swamir kachhe gadon khaoya khub dorkar. Ar jokhon swami ekhane nei, ei bechara Sudhake diyei tomay gud khaoyate hobe. Noile, snanghore dhuke angli korte hobe.)

Roma – Enough of your dirty talk. I am going to lie down on my stomach and you give me a rub on my back and waist.

As Roma lay down on the mat, Sudha & Rina exchanged glances and Sudha signalled something by pointing at Roma's bum. Rina knelt down by Roma's side and started rubbing oil on Roma's back. Her hands moved all over the back and moved lower – on the waist and then on the butts.

Roma – Sudha, your rubbing is very pleasant today. It's much softer than other days.

Rina and Sudha exchanged smiles and Sudha sat down on Roma's other side.

Sudha – I will make it still softer.

Sudha smilingly signalled something to Rina and dabbed a lot of oil on Rina's bum. She placed both her legs on two sides of Roma and softly placed her oily bum on Roma's bum. She started moving her bum all over Roma's bum. As Roma made soft moans, Rina increased pressure.

Rina – How are you liking this massage, sis? (Didi, ei malish tor kemon lagchhe?)

Roma – Very nice. Sudha, are you rubbing your bum on my bum? (Khub bhalo. Sudha, tui ki tor pachha diye amar pachha ghoshchhis?)

Rina – Sis, it's me, not Sudha. (Didi, eta ami, Sudha noy.)

Roma – Oh my god, you are doing this naughty thing with your sister. How could you be so shameless? (Oh ma, tui nijer didir sathe eirokom dustumi korchhis. Tor ki lojja shorom kichhu nei?)

Rina didn't respond and lowered her body on Roma's body. Now she started rubbing Roma's back with her boobs. Rina's whole body gradually picked up motion and she was giving a body to body massage. Nina could listen to Roma's moaning and Rina's heavy breathing. It was a very erotic action and while Nina was playing with her clit, she saw Sudha also fingering herself.

After a while Rina slowed down her movement and taking her lips close to Roma's ear said, "Sis, could I give you a kiss?" ("Didi, toke ekta chumu khabo?")

Roma showed her apparent reluctance with a sound like 'oonhoo', but her body language gave her desire away. Now Rina slipped down from Roma's body and placed one arm around Roma's back. She gripped Roma's boob and made her turn over on her back. Rina raised her body up from her waist and holding Roma's face with both hands, said, "Are you feeling shy, sis? It's my very old desire to show you my physical love for you. Please don't say no." ("Tor khub lojja korchhe, didi? Amar bohu diner ichchhe toke dekhai ami sorir diye toke kotokhani bhalobasi.")

Roma made a 'mm' kind of sound and gave a peck on Rina's cheek. This looked like a green signal from reticent Roma and Rina planted a kiss on her lips. Roma slowly parted her lips inviting Rina's tongue in her mouth. The kiss gradually turned passionate and Rina, while continuing the kiss, pulled Roma over her body. As the kiss turned more and more passionate, Roma was moving her hip and Rina was squeezing Roma's butt cheeks. From Roma's hip movement and with Rina thrusting her crotch up, it was clear that they were rubbing their pussy on each other.

As Nina watched this erotic show between her mom and and aunt, she was approaching orgasm. Sudha was now playing at Roma's crack with her finger. Her other hand was in her pussy. Nina noticed the two sisters had their hands in each other's pussy. Within minutes the sisters broke into a violent orgasm. At the same time, Nina also had an orgasm and as she was sinking in pleasure she could see Sudha at the grip of a climax.

As Nina recovered, she saw plump & fair bodies of three naked women lay side by side. After a while, Rina sat up and said to Roma, "Are you angry with me, sis?" ("Amar opore rag korechis, didi?)

Roma – I am not angry at all. But I am very embarrassed. I can't imagine I did this to my own sister. At the same time, what we did was an action out of genuine love and I enjoyed every moment. ("Ami ektuo rag korini re. Kintu lojjay amar mathe kata jachchhe. Ami bhabte parchhina nijer boner songe ami erokom korechhi. Etao thik, ja korechhi seta bhalobasa thekei esechhe ar protyekta muhurto amar bhalo legechhe.")

Rina – Sudha, now it's your turn to lie down. Didi, come, let's rub oil on Sudha's body. (Sudha, tui ebar suye por. Ay didi, tui ar ami mile sudhake tel makhiye dei.)

Sudha didn't lie down. In stead, she stood up and asked the sister to rub oil on her in standing position. Roma stood in front of Sudha and Rina behind her. As Roma did her arms and sides, Rina did her back and then her breasts by placing her arms around her. After a while, Rina made Sudha stand on four legs and kneeling down behind her inserted her fingers in her asshole. Roma also knelt down by Rina's side and parting the hairy labia inserted her finger inside her tunnel. With simultaneous attack on both her holes, Sudha went wild and made loud noise showing her pleasure.

Rina now made Sudha lie on the mat and she raised her legs in the air. She folded her legs, partred her thighs wide and raised her ass up. This position gave access to the sisters to both her pussy and asshole. As Rina placed her mouth in Sudha's bush, Roma started sucking her nipple. While continuing to suck the pussy, Rina inserted her finger in the asshole. Roma alternately sucked Sudha's nipple and squeezed her other boob. Within minutes Sudha had a great orgasm.

Now the sisters covered their naked bodies with gamchhas and left to have their bath. Sudha knocked at the door of the small room and Nina opened the door. Sudha was amused to see Nina naked. "You got so horny that you got stark naked?" Sudha said. ("O ma, tumi eto gorom hoyechhile je udom langto hoye chhile?") As Nina shyly smiled, Sudha gave her a hug. They kissed and finally ate each other's pussy in 69 position.

As this very interesting story continued, we had finished two glasses of wine each. When I filled the glasses the second time we changed position and settled on the carpet. Nina lay on her back and I lay by her side, with one leg of mine resting on Nina's thighs. We drank wine from the same glass. After every sip of mine, I held the glass at Nina's lips like a feding cup and she sipped. In the process, drops of wine fell on Nina's neck & cleavage and I licked those drops with my tongue. From time to time, I played with Nina's awesome nipples, which were very hard. I also ran my hand over Nina's belly and poked her deep bellybutton with my finger. Nina ran her fingers over my hairy chest and tickled my nipples. She also fondled my semi hard cock from time to time.

By the time Nina finished her story, my cock was fully erect and nudged Nina's thighs. At this age, after one ejaculation it takes some time to regain hardness. But now even after ejaculating twice my cock became fully erect. I now got up to fill the wine glasses for the third time. As I walked around, my erect cock stood up like a flagpole, which made Nina laugh her head off. As I was filling the glasses, I felt Nina's touch on my back. She hugged me from behind and pressed her breasts on my back. Her hairy crotch was pressed on my bum and I had a furry feeling at the top of my crack. Nina rubbed her crotch on my butt cheeks and kissed my neck from behind. This gave me a highly sensual feeling. I turned around and taking Nina's face in my hands, planted a very passionate kiss on her wet lips. As we continued the kiss, our bodies hungrily united with each other. As we broke the kiss, we knew we were ready for another round of fuck. But as I knew this one would be the last fuck of the night, I wanted to delay the fuck.

"Let me see how wet you are." ("Kotota bhijechhis dekhi.") I said and without waiting for her reaction explored her pussy with my finger.

The slit was very wet! "It's time again to penetrate." ("Ekhon abar dhokabar somoy hoyecche.") As I said this, placing one arm around her waist, I pulled her towards the small terrace attached to the rear side of the lounge. As I opened the French door, we were greeted by a pleasant breeze. It didn't feel too warm, even though we came out from the air-conditioned lounge. The fresh breeze rejuvenated our bodies and closing the French door behind us, we stepped out under the open sky. The moon was almost full and the terrace was flooded with moonlight.

The moonlit night brought back the memories of thirty years back. Two days before we left the village, she & I spent one day alone in the house. That was a day full of intimate moments, physically and emotionally. That evening we spent a long time on the roof and it was a moonlit night like this. That day we had sang a very romantic song,

"Aj jochhna rate sobai gechhe boney... bosonter ei matal somironey ..." (Everyone has gone to the woods on this moonlit night... in this maddening breeze of spring...) As the old memory flooded our minds, we sang the same song together.

There was a marble bench on the terrace and I sat down on it. I made Nina sit on my lap facing me. I held my cock in my hand and nudging her with my cock whispered in her ears, "Take my cock in." ("Amar nunutake bhetore dhukoiye ne.") She raised her hips and parting her labia with my hand I placed the top of my cock in her wet tunnel. She pressed a bit hard and my shaft smoothly slipped inside her moist tunnel.

"Oh, your cock fills up my pussy so much." (Oho, tor nunuta amar gudke puro bhoriye diyechhe,") she groaned. She contracted her pussy and held it in a vice like grip. I grunted in pleasure.

"Listen, we won't fuck right now. Let's chat for sometime. I love to chat with my cock inside a pussy." ("Ei shon, ekhon amra chudbona. Aro khanik kshon golpo kora jak. Guder bhetore nunu dhukiye golpo korte amar darun lage.") I told her.

"Yes we are now at a mature age, when we can wait and build up the excitement slowly." She said.

I asked her if she continued with her lesbian overtures later. She said, her lesbian tendencies grew with time but did not stand in the way for her sex with men. In fact her lesbian partners gave her wonderful opportunities of sex with men, or rather with men & women together. I was intrigued at this and asked her to give me run down of her sex life for last thirty years. Before she started her story, she asked me not to excite her too much, as she might lose control. ("Beshi gorom kore disna. Ami nijeke dhore rakhte parbona.") I lovingly gave a soft squeeze on her bum to assure her.

After that Sunday, when her mom shaved her, Nina enjoyed the freedom from hair under her panty. She felt a bit excited and confided to a close friend about shaving her pussy. After a couple of days, hair started growing and it was a bit stubbly & itchy. By Friday, the area had soft curly hair and it was comfortable. On Saturday, Nina was tense at the thought of repeating the process of shaving again. She woke up on Sunday morning with great anxiety. She was terrified at the thought of going through the ordeal of shaving on her own. Since the soft short curls gave her a comfortable feeling, she decided not to shave.

rubysen
rubysen
678 Followers