Reliving the Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

But later in the morning, her mom noticed her armpit and reminded her, "Do shave your armpit and hair down below today." ("Aj bogoler ar nicher chul kamiyo kintu.")

This made her nervous. She decided she would shave her armpit only. Her mom wouldn't know if she shaved her pussy or not. But that was not to be. Inside the bathroom, she stripped naked and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked at her armpits, which she shaved three days ago. Stubble, coarse & dark, had re-appeared and needed cleaning up. Now she looked down. Her pussy was covered with short curly hair, not coarse or dense. She decided to shave armpits only. As she finished shaving her armpit and was about to stand under the shower, her mom knocked at the bathroom door. Her heart skipped a bit. As she partly opened the door and took her face out, her mom asked if she shaved the hair down below. ("Nicher chul kamiyechho?")

She tried to say yes, but nervousness on her face gave her away. She was almost in tears and said she couldn't do it on her own. She was scared of running the razor in the inner part. ("Nije kamate parbona ma, bhetorer dike razor chalate bhison bhoy korchhe.")

Now mom looked sympathetic. She said she would shave her and asked her to open the door. Mom was wearing a pyjama suit. As she came in, she looked at Nina's pussy. She touched the soft curls and said it grew a lot in one week and must be shaved. ("Dekho ek soptahe kotota chul gojiye gechhe. Ekhoni kamate hobe.) She pulled down her pyjama bottom and threw it in the wash basket. She was wearing a white cotton panty, which was partly visible under her pyjama top. She pulled the panty down below her knees and saying that she has a great pressure to pee, she hurriedly sat down on the commode. ("Boddo hishi peye gechhe") Now Nina saw her mom's round belly with clear stretch marks, a distinct crease at the bottom of the belly, her large pussy covered with coarse dark stubble and a stream of water coming out through her partly open slit. What she saw was enough to ignite fire in Nina's body.

She took a long time to finish peeing. As she finished & flushed the toilet, she took off her white panty and threw in the wash basket. Nina noticed a wet spot on the crotch of the panty. She wondered why? As mom took off her pyjama top, she noticed her armpits. Those were less stubbly. She must have shaved her armpit 2-3 days ago, Nina thought. Mom ran her fingers on the shaved skin of Nina's armpit. Her face showed approval. Mom now touched Nina's pussy and moved her fingers through the soft curls. While mom commented that the hair was soft enough for a good shave, ("chul gulo sundor norom achhe – bhalo kamano jabe,") Nina felt too sensitised at the touch of her fingers and felt dampness inside.

Mom asked Nina to sit on the commode and she knelt down in front of her. She made Nina lift her legs up and placed them on her shoulders. Nina felt very awkward at this kind of position, but at the same time felt aroused at the proximity of her mom to her pussy. Mom applied shaving foam on her pussy. The coolness of the foam felt exciting. Now she felt a distinct stir in her pusssy and as the razor started moving an electric current slowly moved from her pussy through the spine to her brain. The razor stopped at the top level of the slit. Nina looked down and saw the inverted triangle was bald halfway from the base towards the top. The rest of the triangle was covered with foam.

Her excitement suddenly jumped as her mom's finger moved her right labium to the side and she shaved the left side of the pussy. Her mom's finger was well inside her folds and touched her clit. The finger was pressing her clit for too long as mom very slowly shaved her and repeated the shave. She clenched her teeth to avoid a strong moan. On one hand Nina wanted the unbearable excitement to end. On the other she wanted her mom's fingers to play with her clit. When mom switched to the right side and pulled her left labium apart, the clit got pressed from the other side. Now she felt the clit throbbing. The sensation was unbearably pleasant. She was now almost shivering and with great difficulty held back the strong moans erupting out of her throat. Mom could feel the shiver in the body and said, "Ki holo? Bhoy pachchhis na ki?" ("What happened? Are you scared?")

When mom took out her finger, it was relief of sorts. At the same time, it was a big disappointment, as she missed a climax. As she looked down at her completely bald pussy, she was awed to notice her labia very swollen & slightly open and her clit peeking out. Mom was also looking at her pussy, but didn't comment. Now she proceeded towards the bottom of the pussy and applied foam to the rear side all the way up to her crack. The cool touch of foam at the lower part of the pussy and on the asshole ignited fresh fire in her body. When mom ran the razor all the way, she was very edgy. Things became worse, when mom ran her fingers on the shaved area to check if any hair was left. The touch of her mom's finger on her ass hole brought out a soft moan and her mom looked up at her face.

Mom now asked her to pass the bottle of baby oil to her. Mom took baby oil in her left palm and rubbed oil all over her pussy. She did it for quite sometime and this broke the last barrier. Distinct moans came out of her throat as her mom's finger was on her asshole and poked lightly. As her mom's hand moved over her labia and brushed the clit, a shriek came out of her mouth. Now her mother realised the scenario and said, "Oh my god, you are so sensitive! Just some touch of your mother's finger made you so hot!" ("O ma, tomar sorir eto sensitive! Samanyo anguler chhonyate sorir eto gorom hoye gyachhe!")

Nina was not in her senses and was dying for a climax. She moved in a manner that her pussy opened up more under her mom's eyes. Her mom asked if her body was demanding love. ("Sorir ki ador chaichhe?") Without waiting for an answer from her daughter, she pulled Nina's body close to her and sensually kissed her lower belly. She inserted one finger deep inside the pussy and fiercely played with the clit. Within seconds, Nina had a violent orgasm and squirted a large shot of liquid. Squirting was a big surprise for her, as this happened for the first time.

As Nina's body tended to collapse, her torso rested on mom and mom's face got buried on her breasts. Mom placed her arms around her back and comforted her. After she recovered and both of them stood up, Nina was so ashamed she couldn't look at her eyes. Mom lifted her face with her finger under Nina's chin and said, "You are feeling very embarrassed, aren't you? But there is nothing to be embarrassed. I am your mother and I understand your needs. You are a virgin and your body hunger is growing. This is very natural. Release your energy from time to time. You will feel better."

("Khub lojja korchhe tai na? Lojja pabar kichhu nei. Ami tomar ma, ami tomar sob kichhu bujhi. Tumi ekhono kumari ar tomar sorrier kshide barchhe. Etai swabhabik. Sorier jome thaka uttejona majhe majhe bar kore diyo. Onek bhalo lagbe.")

Nina now hid her face on her mom's breasts and softly hugged her. "You are so understanding, ma," she whispered. Mom ran her hands affectionately through her hair. After a while mom said her hair was sticky and she would shampoo her. Making her sit on a bath stool, she washed and shampooed her hair. After the shampoo, Mom soaped her whole body lovingly. When she soaped her breasts, her nipples were erect and mom said, "Your body is still excited." ("tomar sorir ekhono gorom hoye achhe.")

Now Nina wasn't too shy and pointing at her mom's nipples, said, "Your body is also excited, mom." ("tomaro sorir gorom hoye gyachhe, ma"). Now both of them laughed shyly and the barrier between mother & daughter was partly broken. Mom went ahead with soaping. She played with her nipples with one hand and with the other hand soaped her belly. Teasing of the nipples strongly aroused Nina and by the time mom's hand was near the pussy her labia were swollen & slightly parted, letting the clit peeking out. Nina knew she would get more excited if her mom soaped her pussy and might even have an orgasm. She wasn't ready to go through a second orgasm and took the soap from mom's hand and lightly soaped the rest of her front.

Nina ran the shower and while the running water rinsed her body, she pulled her mom close and they enjoyed the shower together holding each other in their arms. After turning off the shower Nina lovingly soaped her mom. As she soaped her large boobs, she played with her erect nipples. Mom didn't resist and squirmed a bit. As she soaped the armpits, the stubbles reminded her that mom forgot to shave herself. She looked at mom's pubic hair and was awed at what see saw. Her large pussy was now strongly aroused. The labia were swollen and opened up a lot more than normal. The clit was clearly out of the fold. Nina was now sure her mom badly needed an orgasm.

Nina decided to be bold and while rinsing mom's boobs with hand shower, said, in childish tone, "Mom I want to suck your breasts like I did when I was a child." ("Ma, chhotobelar moto tomar buk chuste ichchhe korche.")

Mom said, "You are being naughty." ("Tumi dushtu hoye jachchho.") Since mom didn't say directly no, Nina knew her resistance was week. She started sucking mom's boobs and though initially mom made some weak noise of protest she started moaning very soon. This enthused Nina and she sucked vigorously. She alternately sucked one nipple and played with the other. She carried on till her mom was too restless and asked her to stop.

After Nina stopped, without giving her mom a chance to scold her, Nina said, "You have forgotten to shave, ma." ("Tumi aj kamate bhule gyachho.") She also added, "Let me shave you. This would be a training in shaving for me." ("Eso, ami tomake kamiye dei. Ete amar kamano shekha hobe.")

At mom's suggestion, Nina didn't use shaving foam and shaved the armpits after simply soaping the areas. As she soaped dark & coarse stubble on her mom's pussy, the swollen labia and clit excited her a lot. After shaving the upper side, when she proceeded to shave the two sides of the labia, her excitement was at the peak. As she moved the left labium to the side, she pulled the protruding clit along with it. She controlled her own excitement and carefully shaved the right side. She repeated the process with left side. All along the swollen large clit was pushed and pulled by Nina's fingers and there was clear soft moans coming from her mom. Nina kept her finger inside mom's pussy longer than necessary and softly played with the clit. This made mom squirm and say, "This part is over. Can you do the inner part?"

This made Nina withdraw her finger. The finger was wet and Nina was tempted to taste the juice, but controlled herself. She stood up and looking at her finger, which was sticky with pussy juice, said, "You are no less hot than me." ("Tumi to amar thekeo besi gorom hoye gyachho, ma.")

Having said this Nina was a bit scared of mom's reaction. But mom only gave an embarrassing smile and said, "The way you are doing naughtiness, how could you blame my body for getting hot? Anyway, can you shave the inner part? Or, shall I do it my self?" ("Tumi jerokom dushtumi korchho, tate amar sorrier ar dosh ki? Jai hok, tumi bhetorer dik ta kamate parbe ki? Naki ami nijei kamiye nebo")

Nina now made mom spread her legs and bend down. Her huge bum with the pussy lips at the bottom looked awesome. She felt like fondling the huge orbs and soaped the soft flesh for a while. Then she moved on to the end of the pussy and asshole. As she fondled the area, she felt nice as her hand moved over the bottom of the pussy and inside the crack. Hair wasn't much in those areas and in one move the hair was cleaned out. Nina now rubbed baby oil in the armpit first and then on the pussy. She found the lips quite wet and without hesitation inserted her finger inside the slit. Mom immediately started moaning. She looked quite excited and drew Nina closer by placing her arms around Nina's back.

As she grew more and more excited she kissed Nina's cheeks & forehead. Nina in turn, kissed her on the lips. Mom reciprocated by opening her lips and inserting her tongue inside Nina's mouth. The kiss turned sensual and as the kiss continued, mom inserted her finger in Nina's pussy. Fire was ignited in Nina's already hot body and groaning sounds came out of their mouth locked to each other. Within minutes, mother & daughter climaxed together.

When they were finishing their bath in silence, Nina asked her mom if she was angry because of her naughtiness. ("Tumi amar dushtumi te rag korle ma?")

Her mom said, "No my child, this is something very natural. You are a young adult, but unmarried. Your body seeks pleasure all the time. I am a middle aged woman, still in need of physical pleasure. I don't always get it enough. So, when we are both naked and touching each other, there is bound to be fireworks between us. Only thing that is wrong is our relationship. This shouldn't happen between mother & daughter. We have to keep this a secret between us."

("Na ma ektuo rag korini. Etai swabhabik. Tumi ekhon boro hoyechho, kintu biye hoyni. Tomar sorir sob somoy ananda chaichhe. Amar ei majh boyose ekhono anander dorkar achhe, je ananda ami sob somoy puropuri paina. Tai jokhon amra dujone nangto hoye ekjon arek joner sorire hat dichchhi, tokhon agun jwole uthbei. Sudhu onyay holo amader somporko. Ma ar meyer modhye eta hoya uchit noy. Etake sudhu amader dujoner madhye lukiye rakhte hobe.")

From that day, a very special intimacy grew between mother & daughter. They had their secret fun every Sunday. None else in the world knew this. At this stage, Nina paused a bit and then said, there was a third person who knew. I instantly realised who it was. I surprised Nina by saying it couldn't be any one other than my mother. While I said this, I visualised my mom's plump & hairy naked body and felt horny. I asked her how this happened.

On a long weekend, Nina & her parents with my parents, went to a nearby suburban town and spent a couple of days in a sprawling bungalow, which was made available by a friend of my dad. The bungalow had four very large bedrooms and large terrace garden on the first floor. Two of the bedrooms had toilet & shower attached. There was also one huge bathroom. The bathroom was really large, the size being double that of the bedrooms. It had a sunken tub large enough to occupy half a dozen people. One wall had a long counter top with a wall to wall mirror. Another wall was fully covered by a glass window. The first floor had complete privacy as the cook and the maidservant were confined to the ground floor. The ground floor had a lounge, dining hall and kitchen.

As five of them took a tour of the bungalow, they were all very impressed. But when they saw the bathroom, they were awestruck. While many comments were being made, my dad made a comment, which half way through drew my mom's flak and had to be swallowed.

He had said, "It would be a great fun if all of us get into this tub naked......" ("Ei tub e sobai mile nangto hoye nable ja moja hobe.....")

Others were extremely embarrassed as Nina was around and my mom rebuked him. Nina realised she somehow had to be away from the elders, as they were in a mood to have fun. She decided to spend most of her time inside her bedroom, which was separated from the two bedrooms occupied by the elders by the terrace garden.

In the afternoon they went out for a tour of the nearby areas and came back to the bungalow in the evening. The maid had left by that time and the cook was ready with dinner. No one was in a mood to have dinner so early, except Nina. The cook left after Nina had her dinner. As Nina came upstairs, she found the elders were at the terrace garden. As she entered her bedroom, she could have a clear view of the terrace garden through her window. It was a moonlit night and everyone could be seen clearly. As her bedroom was dark no one could see her.

Both her dad and uncle were wearing shorts only. Her dad (Bimal) was a lean man with dark skin. His muscled chest had very little hair. My dad (Ramen) was a stocky man with fair skin and a hairy chest. Both men were drinking and the sisters were on a swing. After a while the sisters joined the men and were served drinks. Initially the conversation was flat and Nina could hear nothing much. But as time passed, the voices became lively and could be clearly heard. Nina now clearly hear what they said and was amazed at the lewd comments the men made. At one stage, men wanted the women to sit on their laps, but the women resisted. Ramen walked up to the ladies, lifted them up from their chairs, held them in his arms on his both sides and walked back. He made Roma sit on Bimal's lap and sat back on his chair with Rina on his lap.

This created a furore and the ladies protested at the top of their voice. Nina noticed, the ladies were protesting only verbally, but were not trying to get out of the laps. Ramen was holding Rina by placing his arms around her belly and was kissing her neck. Bimal was caressing Roma's thighs and hips and rested his head on her back. After a while the ladies were not making any more noise and were silently enjoying fondling by the men. Ramen broke the silence and said, "We men are topless. It is unfair that the ladies are fully dressed. They should also uncover their top." ("Amra dujon byatachhele khali gaye achhi ar dui mohila puro jama kapor pore royechhe, eta kintu thik noy. Oder o khali gaye thaka uchit.") He got strong support from Bimal.

Roma was the one to object seriously and the men didn't push their demand. Rina said, "Sis, it may not be a bad idea to take off the blouse and keep the bra on". It would be comfortable as we are both perspiring." ("Did, shudhu blouse khule, bra pore tackle aram hobe. Amra dujonei khub ghamchhi.")

Before Roma could say yes, Ramen started opening the hooks at the back of Rina's blouse. He was fast and Rina peeled off her blouse. As Bimal started opening the hooks at the front of Roma's blouse, his hands lightly brushed her boobs. Roma squirmed a bit, but didn't object. As Roma's blouse came out, Bimal found it completely wet. Roma's body was also wet with perspiration. He smelled the blouse, kept it on the handle of the chair and then taking out a handkerchief, wiped Roma's back. He told Rina, "You know, your sis's perspiration has no smell at all." ("Jane, to mar Didir ghame mote kono gondho nei.") This made Roma smile pleasantly. After wiping Roma's back he took his hands to the front and wiped Roma's belly. He tried to push down the sari & petticoat and Roma cooperated by loosening the knot of the petticoat string. Now more of Roma's belly and top of her bum was exposed. Bimal lovingly wiped those areas and then making Roma raise her arms, wiped her underarm. As his hand hit lots of hair, he made a sound, "hoof". He looked quite amused at so much hair and wiped the hairy area for quite sometime. Now the handkerchief was completely wet and he smelled it again. He made a pleasant face and then planted a loving kiss on Roma's naked back.

During this time, Ramen was lovingly fondling Rina's exposed flesh. He repeatedly kissed Rina's neck, shoulder and back.

Bimal softly held Roma in her arms and said, "She is perspiring heavily and needs a bath."

Ramen was busy fondling Rina and responded enthusiastically, "We are all perspiring and need a bath."

Rina said, "I can see a motive behind this. What do you say sis?"

Roma said, "I don't know what motive they have, but I need a bath very badly. I am going for a bath."

Saying this Roma tried to stand up from Bimal's lap. But her feet were tottering and Bimal held her in his arms to prevent her from falling. Her sari and petticoat were loose and tended to slip. With Bimal's help she tucked the sari and secured it with the petticoat. As she was trying to move towards the bedroom, Ramen said, "There is such a nice bathroom with a huge sunken tub. Why are you going to the small shower?"

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers