Reliving the Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

That night the barrier of taboo was broken between Nina and her aunt. Eventually three of them enjoyed uninhibited sex, including licking & fingering of asshole, which started after Nina shaved her lowest part of her aunt's pussy and her asshole.

As I heard Nina's story, images of my plump & naked mom came to mind. I always had some attraction for my mom, but didn't have much opportunity to watch her naked, except on two occasions in the village. I was getting more and more aroused. At this stage, I softly stroked Nina's pussy and she in turn, contracted & expanded her pussy. I whispered, "Shall we?" As she said, yes, I started stroking her faster. This time our sexual union was slow and patient. The build up was gradual and in the process I kissed Nina passionately and fondled her boobs. By the time we had our climax, we were absolutely drained out. We retreated to the bedroom and fell asleep in each other's arm.

As I woke up in the morning, I was delighted to have a wonderful dusky, naked female by my side. I was unable to believe this. My wife does sleep in the nude once in a while, usually after a good fuck, which is quite rare these days. But waking up beside my wife's naked body doesn't offer me much charm. But Nina's gorgeous naked body was simply exhilarating. She slept on her side with her bum fully overturned and her rich curves made her look like an excellent subject for artistic nude photography. The softness of her bum, light hair just above the crack, which was waiting to be opened up and the end of her thatch peeking out under the crack, were maddening for me. As I lightly caressed her back and bum, I was having raging hard on, which I knew wasn't a pee hard on.

Nina stirred a little and then turning towards me gave an enchanting smile and then raising her arms over her head yawned, showing me her beautiful teeth and her pink tongue. I saw her underarms and the light creases looked so sexy. I was completely enamoured and took her in my arms. We kissed forgetting the hygiene (we hadn't brushed in the morning). The kiss was exotic and very prolonged. After the kiss ended, Nina pushed me away and moved to the bathroom. I wasn't prepared to be let her go away for me even for a short while and I followed her to the bathroom.

Nina was seating on the toilet and letting out a jet of water with whistling sound. I knelt by the side of the toilet and watched, first the stream of water coming out in a steady flow from the dark furry zone between her thighs and then her belly and breasts. She looked different in the daylight. The deep crease at the lower end of her tummy just above her pubic hairline and her open cleavage looked lot more exciting. As the stream of water gradually came to a halt, Nina waited for a while to last few drops to fall and then splashed her crotch with water. As she stood up and flushed the toilet, I couldn't control my excitement, as I watched her deep belly button set nicely in the roundness of her belly and greedily kissed her bellybutton. Nina cooed and as I licked her belly button.

As I raised my head, Nina told me I would have to wait before I relieve myself. I smile and said no way I could relieve myself with such a hard on. I needed to soften the hard on first. She gave an exasperated smile and said, "You are ever so horny. Who could say you aren't exactly young these days."

"You have made me horny, darling," I said and started licking her body. I started at her armpits and moved on to her belly, thighs, legs and then the back of her thighs, her bum and her back along her spine up to her neck. She shook in pleasure and I took her back to the bed. After putting her on the bed on her back, I started sucking her nipples. I alternately sucked one nipple and played with the other. By now Nina was begging me to take her and as I released her breasts, she invitingly folded and parted her thighs. Her labia were so swollen & wet that I could see them glistening even through the lush layer of hair. The streaks of grey in her bush looked silvery in the daylight and so much more enticing. I parted her labia and looked at the pink wet tunnel. She pulled my cock to make its tip kiss the slit and I entered my cock in her tunnel. It smoothly slipped inside and my cock filled her up. Ohhh....... she screamed and I started ramming her with all my force. I fucked her, as if there was no tomorrow. Nina was passive for a little while and cried oh, oh, oh. But within minutes she started thrusting back. Very soon we were in caught in a frenzy and both of us came together like a erupting volcano.

After the very taxing exercise, we were both about to fall asleep again. But I suddenly looked at the watch, it was 7.15 am. I realised, my housemaid Rani was going to turn up by 7.30. I told Nina that we couldn't afford to be sleeping in the same bed, that too naked, when Rani turns up. She should now move to the guest room. She could sleep as long as she liked and it didn't matter if she was naked, as long as she covered herself with a sheet, when Rani knocks with the bed tea. Looking at her questioning eyes, I explained – Rani at times finds my wife sleeping in the nude or with only panties on, but always under a cover. She finds me only with my shorts on and once in a while might have noticed the morning bulge in my shorts. In order to have the luxury of having tea in bed, we had to do this. Anyways, Rani is an old timer and always knocks when she brings the morning cup of tea.

As I accompanied Nina to the guest room, she asked me if it was proper for her to wear shorts when Rani was in. That was her normal home attire in Bombay, but she wasn't sure if she would look odd or highly underdressed by Calcutta standards. I reassured her my household was very liberal. My wife at home goes round in shorts and t-shirt without bra & panties or only the pyjama top and panties or in a see through nighty with nothing underneath. I guessed Rani must have seen my wife naked, as she is often called inside the bathroom by my wife at bathing time, god knows for what purpose. I also knew Rani was a good masseuse and my wife takes massage from her from time to time.

Nina said, "This gives me a lot of relief. Not only I can go around in the house in shorts and tank top, I can also use Rani for my body care, which I need badly. I am used to the services of my maid and my masseuse-cum-beautician in Bombay. But I was out of Bombay for nearly two weeks and couldn't get of these services. Now I need that badly as I would be travelling for four five days after I leave Calcutta."

Hearing this I got curious and asked, "What are these services?"

"Why should I tell you, you curious cat?" Nina made a face to me.

Just at this point of time, the doorbell rang. Nina hurriedly laid down in the bed and covered her naked body with a sheet. I rushed back to my bedroom, pulled up my shorts and opened the door.

I found smiling Rani standing there. She was about 55 years, 5' 4"' tall, quite fair complexioned, nice skin & well shaped body for her age and very nice salt & pepper hair. She had a thick strand of grey hair running across her head from left to right, which was quite striking. As she entered, she asked, "Your cousin sister is here?"

(Dear Readers,

As you can guess, the story can take a spicy turn now. I am working on it. But would publish it only if my rating works out good. Rating of the first part of the story was pretty bad to start with. I waited for the rating to go up, before I published the second part. So, how soon the third part would be published, depends on you.

rubysen)

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers