Reluctant (But Delicious) Worship

Story Info
She's forced to overcome her phobia.
870 words
3.56
38.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers

She was sitting on the couch in his office. Barefoot, she wore a short black skirt and white t-shirt. He had spent the afternoon in the city and was giving her the highlights of his meeting. It was hot, the condo uncomfortably warm; he kicked off his shoes, slipped off his socks and put his feet in her lap. Looking down she gave a slight sneer of distaste. "What?"

"Your feet are hot and sweaty; it's kind of gross."

"Well, then maybe you should clean them off." He lifted his foot and held it out towards her face.

Laughing, she said, "I don't think so."

He didn't say anything, he just sat there and stared at her such that she was prepared for what came next. He moved quickly, reaching out and grabbing her by the upper part of her arm he yanked her off the couch. With his hand on the back of her neck he forced down on to the ground. Replacing his hand with his foot he pressed her cheek into the carpet, his other foot was in front of her face. "Lick it."

One arm was pinned beneath her body, the other hand braced palm down on the floor beside her head. With her one hand she tried lifting herself off the floor. "No."

The pressure on the back of her head increased slightly. "Lick it."

This time she tried bucking him off of her, her body arching up off the floor. "No."

He reached out and grabbed the closest thing off his desk, which lucky for him was a ruler, and smacked it against her ass. "Lick it."

A hiss of quickly indrawn breath. "No."

Another series of hard and quick smacks with the ruler until she was squirming beneath him. He no longer bother to give the order but instead simply stopped smacking her long enough to see if she was ready to comply. She no longer bothered to answer, she simply held herself still beneath the pressure of his foot. More smacks, only now they moved across the small expanse of her ass and down to the tender flesh of her thighs. Unable to hold her body still under the attack she moved trying to get away from the pain. He stopped, paused and waited but when the unmistakable feel of her lips pressed against his feet failed to appear returned to his efforts. Covered in a fine sheen of sweat he reached down and pressed her thighs further apart and applied the ruler to the exposed lips of her pussy. (He didn't miss the sound of wood hitting wet flesh.) A few quick stinging slaps with the ruler and another pause. Still nothing. This time they were long and hard applied with brunt force causing her to cry out.

Ah, at least, he looked down and was rewarded with the beautiful sight of her tear stained face pressed against the arch of his foot. Tentatively she reached out with the tip of her tongue. It was barely a touch, just enough to get a taste. Excited by her own humiliation she started liberally working her tongue across his foot. Suddenly, she couldn't get enough and had to work her way between his toes until he lifted his foot giving her access to the under side.

With his hands on his hips, he watched as she worshipped his foot. When it was done to his satisfaction he replaced it with the other one and watched her work. She was so beautiful; his intelligent, independent woman kneeling at his feet with her tongue between his toes. The picture was made just that much prettier by the bright red flush of her ass and thighs.

No one to deny himself he pulled her up onto her feet, bent her over his office chair and released his cock from his pants. Not bothering to see if she was ready or prepare her for him, he pressed his cock between those two glowing orbs and into her ass.

It wasn't what she had been expecting. Her pussy cried out for his cock while her ass positively rejected him. Struggling she tried to move away only to find herself pressed firmly into the chair. His cock was large, above average for any man and he hadn't bothered with the lube.

Her ass was tight and her struggles added to his excitement. Grabbing her hips he pressed himself firmly forward until he was filling her tight hole. She was crying, begging in incomprehensible words for him to stop. All if it just egged him on until he was hammering away inside of her. He knew he was hurting her and he cared only to the extent that it added to his pleasure. Before long he was ready to come but instead of filling her up he pulled out and sprayed his come, tinted with her blood, on her ass.

She had stopped squirming and collapsed over the back of his chair. Gently, he helped her up and guided her into the bathroom where he ran her a warm bath. Soaking in a sea of bubbles while he washed her back she turned to him and smiled. "Thank you."

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
764 Followers