Reluctant Call Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zana finally closed her eyes and slowly opened her lips, a small tear rolling down her cheek. Jenny guided it in her mouth, and like her cousin, just the head seemed to stretch her jaw to its limits. Jenny also cursed herself for dragging her cousin into all this. Zana felt a hand placed on top of her head, and the cock began slowly moving in and out of her mouth, although her head wasn't moving. Zana was panicked, but she couldn't open her eyes, as she imagined the nephew fucking her face. Suddenly it was gone and Zana gasped for air. Her cousin mercifully took back over and then the two traded turns for the next stretch, all while Zana struggled with her composure. The madam seemingly sensing the girls' struggles handed Jenny a condom, which she awkwardly rolled on with her mouth, following the madam's request.

"One last thing to check," the madam oozed, as she slid off the desk. She had Zana get up on the desk and lie back on her elbows. Zana did so only thankful to have her mouth free of cock, although she shuttered to think what was in store for them next. She didn't have to wait long.

"Now Jenny I want you to orally pleasure your friend, while my nephew has you from behind." The madam purred, as she placed Zana's feet on the edge of the desk and spread her knees apart.

Jenny looked at the madam in shock, while Zana couldn't believe her ears. "Surly her cousin wouldn't do that to her?" She thought.

"What's the problem?" The madam snapped. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean anal sex, I meant doggie style, don't worry, we don't do anal here."

Jenny slowly moved towards her panicked cousin's body, although the madam seemingly misread her fears. She had seen her cousin's pussy, up close, when she helped shave her earlier today, but she had no desire to do what she now found herself doing, when she brought her tongue down onto Zana's pussy. Zana let out a yelp at her cousin's first touch and then she shut her eyes in disbelief.

Jenny only had a second or two, to get adjusted to her new position, and the taste of her cousin's pussy, before she had another factor to deal with, when she felt the nephew's cock penetrate her. She gave out a cry, and so did Zana as the move-trusted Jenny's tongue deep inside of her for the first time. The nephew began fucking Jenny with long deep strokes, seemingly stretching Jenny's tight pussy to its limits and with each forward motion Jenny's tongue went deeper and deeper into Zana's increasingly aroused pussy.

"Oh Jenny! What's happing?" Zana moaned out, seconds after the madam started to rub her clit, using small circles, while Jenny continued licking her pussy up and down. Jenny soon found her own body betraying her, as the nephew was much more experienced then her previous lovers, and his extra girth was also doing her in. Both girls' were now moaning ecstatically as they seemingly got over the perverseness of their actions and allowed themselves to experience the orgasmic pleasures that resulted from them, if only for a couple of seconds.

Soon Jenny was crying, "no mas," as her legs were numb, and the nephew was now pounding away violently, the sounds of slapping flesh filling the room, as pleasure gave way to pain. The madam mercifully suggested a switch of positions. Jenny was happy to get on the desk until she saw her cousin's sullen face, a small tear rolling down her cheek. Jenny's heart sank, as she knew this was mostly her fault. She also remembered Zana's virginal state, her mind searched for a way out of this, because she just had to find her sister.

Zana held her cousin's knees in her hand, while staring in-between her legs at her glistening pussy. She also felt the nephew impatiently running his rock hard cock in-between her ass cheeks, he also reached around her and began roughly squeezing her ample breasts. Zana's head was swirling with emotions, but mostly she felt like she was going to be physically ill.

"Please I'm a virgin," she finally blurted out when she felt the nephew cock press against her pussy lips. "And I just can't do it like this."

"Really oh my," the madam giggled. "Well there always a first time,"

"Please, I'm scared." Zana cried.

"Please, I can finish him off," Jenny moaned, as she tried to get off the table to rescue her cousin, but the madam pushed her back down.

"Nonsense," the suddenly cold hearted madam barked. "C'mon Zana my nephew will be genital, plus your cousin didn't seem to mind."

The nephew began to push on Zana's back until her lips finally came into contact with Jenny's pussy. The madam even pushed on the back of Zana's head, effectively silencing her protests.

"That's right, eat her little pussy," the madam hissed.

"Wait a fucking second!" Jenny screamed, as she pushed her cousin away, and grabbed the surprised madam by the neck with one hand, a sharp letter opener that she picked up in the commotion, from the upper desk draw, in the other. "How the fuck did you know she was my cousin?"

"And you don't fucking move!" Jenny screamed at the startled nephew. "Or I'll gut her like a pig."

"Zana check his clothes for a gun." Jenny had to tell her stunned cousin twice before she searched and found a black gun in his stuff. She quickly gave it to her cousin, who slid of the desk and grabbed Zana and pulled her by her side.

"Answer my question bitch!" Jenny cried, now pointing the gun at the madam.

"Please put the gun down before you hurt someone, it's not a toy." The madam pleaded, as the nephew moved closer, but stopped when she pointed it at his amazingly still hard cock.

"I know this is a nine-millimeter and it will put a quarter size hole in your head. The one thing my daddy taught me before he died is how to use a fucking gun, as he was a cop after all." Jenny barked.

"I know," the madam interrupted.

"What bitch?" Jenny snapped.

"Please enough of the bitch thing," the madam moaned, "well it's simple my dear, we do look into our girls and check them out."

"Oh like today, you Fucking Perverted Bitch!" Jenny interrupted.

"No I mean we find out about their families, their backgrounds, and stuff,"

"So you knew I was Kelly's sister all along?" Jenny blasted.

"Yes, but"

"Yes but what?" Jenny snapped.

"But I though you might want work too, that happens you know."

"Bullshit!" Jenny snapped, "and you knew she was my cousin?"

"Yes your sister spoke of her often, as she was somewhat jealous of your closeness growing up."

"You fucking bitch and you still made us, you know." Jenny hissed.

"Look we were just playing." The madam pleaded.

"Yah right!" Jenny hissed.

Jenny went on to grill the madam about her sister, but what the madam told her didn't help Jenny's anxiety level any. The madam went on to say her sister came to work for her, and for a while everything was fine, and then her sister started having nightmares and she finally confessed to the madam that her father had molested her before he died. Jenny lost it emotionally on hearing the news, as she placed the gun in the madam's mouth and told her to take it back repeatedly. She finally pulled the gun away, seemingly listening to her pleading cousin and then the madam finished by saying that Jenny's sister stole fifty thousand dollars from her and had ran off with it, maybe with a John, and she had no idea where she was now.

Jenny just kept telling the madam she was a liar, but the madam stood by her story. Zana, who managed to get dressed in all this, held Jenny clothes in her arms as she pleaded with Jenny to leave.

"Not yet, My Dear," she said, mimicking the madam, her eyes virtually changing from baby-blue to jet-black.

"You on your knees," she snapped at the nephew, who reluctantly complied with the emotionally frazzled girl's request.

"First I want to see something," Jenny said, as she pointed the gun at the madam again. "Strip."

"You can't be serious," the madam said with a nervous laugh.

"Dead serious!" Jenny snapped. "Now strip bitch."

It took a minute or two, but the madam slipped her dress off and stood in her red silk slip, which followed as did her garter belt and stockings. The madam now dressed in a simple white bra, and panties, seemed to hold her ground at continuing until Jenny threatened to shoot her nephew, who was kneeling next to her, in the balls.

"That a good girl," Jenny teased, as the madam's bra hit the desk.

"Nice boob job," Jenny said with a laugh, at the madam's obviously fake rack, before she reached out and twisted on one of her brown nipples. "Trying to fool mother nature."

"Fuck You!" The madam hissed as she batted Jenny away.

"Now lets see the rest, but not you," Jenny again mocked.

"You," she said pointing at the nephew.

"Look this is gone far enough," the madam barked.

"No, Fuck you, I like to play too," Jenny said. "Do it fag!"

The nephew cursed and then pulled the madams large panties off, as the madam vowed to get Jenny for her actions.

"But we're not done yet," Jenny teased. "Put her leg up on the table, just like ours were, her large ass facing us."

The two looked at her in shock, as did her cousin who stood by her side, pleading with her to stop, but she wouldn't until the madam was in place.

"Now show us her pussy," Jenny said, causing the nephew to curse again and he tried to get up, but Jenny kicked him in the ribs with her steel tipped pumps.

"Don't fuck with me, you deformed freak!" She screamed, as the madam was helped back into position and the nephew now did as told, although in obvious discomfort, as he used his fingers to display the madam's neatly trimmed pussy to the group. Before Jenny had him burry his index finger deep inside the madam's pussy, as he finger fuck her for several seconds.

"That's enough! Now it's your turn to suck your juices," Jenny hissed, while the madam let out a nervous laugh, as Jenny's plan was becoming painfully obvious. The madam turned and almost defiantly sucked her nephew's fingers that had just been probing her pussy.

"Now time for the real thing," Jenny teased.

"No fucking way!" The nephew protested, and the madam just laughed, as she knew it was coming.

"I will get you for this you know that," the madam finally said, as Jenny grabbed her hair and pushed her to her knees, and pulled the nephew from his.

"On your knees whore! You obviously don't have a problem with incest do yah?" She teased, and the madam started sucking her nephew back to life.

"C'mon bitch suck," Jenny screamed at the madams slow pace. "Most madams were whores once."

The madam was mumbling with a full mouth, as Jenny moved behind the nephew, she pressed his gun into his own back, as she told him to lock his hands behind his head. She spun the nephew and the madam so her back was pressed against the desk. Jenny, happy with the new position, started trusting her hips into the nephews, as the two face fucked the madam for several minutes. Jenny finally squatted down with the madam when she felt the nephew's body started to quiver.

"One last thing," Jenny teased, as she pulled the nephew's quivering cock out of the madam's mouth.

"Please not that," the madam managed, before a blast of her nephew's cum hit her face, and then Jenny milked the rest out onto her breasts. She finished by rubbing his dripping cock over her face, effectively smearing his cum all over it.

"Nice hair too," Jenny teased, as she used the now sobbing madam's hair to clean off her hand.

Jenny stood up and suddenly kicked the nephew in the back off the knee, causing him to crash on top of the madam, before she raced for the door, her dazed cousin hot on her heels. Jenny simply waved her gun at the surprised doorman, as the naked girl rushed up on him.

"Hey I just work here," is all he said, this time in a high pitch squeal, as he opened the door, and handed her keys to her. The two girls raced to the car, and sped off with Zana driving as Jenny finally dressed.

Jenny dropped off her emotionally frazzled cousin and returned home and quickly confronted her mother with the madam's molestation accusations. At first she denied knowing anything about it and then a couple of days later she finally admitted to Jenny that she had always suspected, but never wanted to believe it, but now she did. Jenny stormed out of the house upon hearing the news and stayed over Zana's parent's house.

Jenny received more shocking news two days later, when a family friend found her mother's body, hanging from a ceiling fan. After the funeral Jenny moved in with Zana and her parents, who tried to help her grieve, and they also hired her some professional help. For the next couple of weeks Jenny struggled to keep it together and then Zana had to return to the East Coast for school, which didn't help as Jenny felt abandoned again.

Jenny grew more determined as time went by to find out the questions that still haunted her dreams. In a finale act of desperation, Jenny pulled up to the steel gates again, the ominous estate in her sites. Jenny still armed with the nine millimeter, forced her way into the madam's office again, and she now had the madam in her gun's site again. The madam's nephew ran in seconds later, his new gun also drawn.

"Tell him to put it away!" Jenny screamed at the madam several times, before the nephew finally did, as he moved over to the madam's desk.

"You're not going to make me blow him again?" The madam moaned.

"No, I think he liked it too much last time," Jenny snapped, "but I did come to apologize to you, at least about that, I mean that was stupid."

Jenny moved closer to the desk, she took one last look into the madam's steely eyes, and then slowly reached her arm out and pointed the gun at the nephew's head. She held the gun to his temple, as he did his best to put on a brave face.

"I am only doing this to show you something," Jenny mumbled, as she looked into the madam's eyes again. "I am truly sorry for what I have done, and I need your help."

Jenny turned her focus back to the nephew and spun the gun around on her finger and placed it in his shaking hand. The nephew grabbing the gun with his right hand, spun around with his left and slapped Jenny across the face, before she crumbled to the floor.

"Stop it now!" The madam screamed, interrupting a second blow, as she came around the desk and help the now sobbing Jenny off the floor and helped her on the couch, even wiping a small trickle of blood from her lip.

It took some time for her comforting words to sink in and for Jenny to regain her composer, before Jenny made her desperate plea. The madam was more than a little surprised at Jenny's actions and even more surprised at her bold request. Jenny wanted the madam to find her sister in return she would talk her sister into giving her back whatever was left of the money, and whatever the difference was, she would work it off.

The madam, telling Jenny she would have to think about it, sat on her desk. Then for over an hour, she watched with a wicked smile, as her nephew fucked the shit out of Jenny, and this time he also took her virgin anus. The madam told a pleading Jenny it was the only way to know if she was serious, and if she was indeed sorry for her actions. The madam finally helped a cum covered Jenny into a hot bath, caringly and then lustfully washing her firm body. The madam even got some oral pleasure from the young woman that day, before she sent her on her way.

The madam took several days to make up her mind and then it was several more weeks before she finally found her sister, who was skiing and whoring, in the Swiss Alps. She gave Jenny the only phone number she had and wished her luck. Jenny frantically called the number and she finally got lucky, after several tries. The two sisters had and emotional conversation that climaxed when Jenny told her about their late mother. Jenny's sister Kelly finally agreed to come home to say her goodbyes.

Jenny waited until she was back home and after they visited their mother's grave, before she called the madam to arrange a meeting. She had kept her sister in the dark about it, until they were at the hotel, supposedly to pick up some money from a friend. Before she could tell her about her plan, the madam and her nephew showed up, and all hell broke loose in the room, as Kelly flipped out at her sister for tricking her, while the madam was also cursing Kelly for stealing from her. Finally after a lengthy verbal battle, the two sisters sat side by side on the bed, per the nephew's gunpoint request.

"Well Kelly how much money do you have left?" The madam finally was able to ask calmly.

"Ah about 30 grand," Kelly finally mumbled, only after the nephew pointed his gun to her left breast.

"Well Jenny looks like you have some work to do!" The madam oozed.

Kelly's head spun around, looking at her sister in shock.

"That's right Jenny said she would fuck for the rest," the madam said with a laugh.

"Jenny no," her sister moaned, "I can't let you."

"I'm afraid I can't either." The madam moaned breaking up the sobbing sisters.

"What?" They both asked simultaneously.

"That's right! If there is one thing My Daddy taught me, it's that if you get fucked once, they'll do it again!" The madam hissed. "You see Jenny my dear, it wasn't Kelly that was violated as a kid, it was me, and every time he said he wouldn't do it again, but he always did, until one day I made sure he couldn't anymore."

The two sisters shared a panicked embrace, as they struggled to keep their composure.

"She told me daddy molested you," Jenny mumbled.

"Fuck no Jenny! He never touched me, he loved me, he loved both of us," Kelly stuttered, as the two broke into tears.

"But mom?" Jenny cried.

"Mom always thought he did, I think she was strangely jealous, it was one of the reasons I left home." Kelly cried.

"Ok girls I hate to break up the crying game, but it's time for you to pay, the same way my daddy did," the madam barked. "Ok shoot'em!"

The nephew shared the girls' shocked expression, as he slowly extended his arm.

"Wait that wasn't the plan!" Jenny screamed.

"Sorry, but it took me many a year to get over what my daddy did to me, and then in one day you brought all the nightmares back again," the madam hissed, as she squeezed Jenny's cheeks.

"That's right he used to come in my face too, and after I killed him I swore I would never let anyone do that to me again." The madam screamed, as she stepped back. "Now fucking kill them!"

The girls' screamed out simultaneously, at her last request, and at the sound of the door being kicked open.

"FREEZE POLICE!" Came blaring out from the officers that stormed the room, taking the nephew by surprise, and after a brief struggle, the nephew and the madam were both dragged away in cuffs. After the room cleared out, leaving the head detective alone with the girls, he retrieved the hidden microphone concealed in Jenny's panties.

"Good work detective," he teased. "We have been trying to nail these two for a long time, and now thanks to you, it looks like they will be going away for a long time."

"Thanks but that was way too close, you can keep the detective part," Jenny moaned, before turning to her sister.

"Sorry to put you through this sis, but it was the only way to get our lives back." Jenny said trying to calm her sister's nerves. Then the two could only embrace again as the detective awkwardly watched.

"Well you two be good, and Jenny I will be in touch," the detective said, as he turned to leave.

"Ok thanks again for believing in me detective," Jenny moaned, as she sprang from the bed and grabbed his arm and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, your dad was a good man," the detective said returning the kiss, before turning to leave again.

"Hey wait! What about the money?" Jenny snapped.