Reluctant Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
Giving in to Reluctant Desires.
1.5k words
3.91
31.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Sarah watched the black clouds begin to fade into the bright new day. Another sleepless night, but this was not new. It was just another normal night since he had left. She had long since stopped crying for him, but that didn't mean she was over him. Her eyes glanced over to her alarm clock where it sat flashing 7:00 AM in bright red lettering. Oh damn not again! She was late again. She scrambled to get ready, finding her black jacket, her high heels, and her skirt, she dressed in a hurry.

Her sleek Mercedes pulling into the parking lot stood out among the other cars. It wasn't her fault she loved fast cars. He had introduced her first about five years ago to luxury cars and that was it she was hooked. Climbing out of her car she looked briefly into the mirror to check her reflection. It was flawless. Her bright red lipstick and darkly lined eyes stood out. Her suit flattered her curves bringing attention to her breasts. A few office gawkers stood outside watching her appreciatively. She rolled her eyes at them used to the attention.

She entered the building and her eyes flashed immediately to her boss's office hoping to avoid his gaze. No such luck. He stood watching her with the steely gaze he always gave her. She couldn't help feeling vulnerable and naked under his stare. He motioned her into his office. She trudged unwillingly knowing what he would say. She hated the way he made her feel so she kept her eyes to the floor.

"Why are you late?" His eyes were hard today no patience this was not one of his good days.

"I was busy fantasizing of you." Her voice was sarcastic she wasn't taking any of his bullshit today.

"Well darling, if you were so busy I could've helped you." His voice was just as sarcastic as hers and his scowl began to turn into a sneer.

She backed up slowly towards the door.

"Now just where do you think you're going?" His voice took on a chill and his intentions were unmistakable. His hand reached out grabbing her on the arm squeezing tightly leaving the impression of his fingers. She shrank back trying to avoid his grasp but grip was too strong. He pushed her back against the desk forcing her nearly on top of it. He turned and walked to the door closing the blinds and locking it. She was tempted to scream but given the situation she did not want to attract undue attention. He walked over to her his eyes undressing her.

"If you say anything, I'll kill you." His tone left no room for questioning. He reached into the drawer and placed his letter opener on the desk threateningly. "Don't make me use this. Now, undress."

She watched him warily as she slid the jacket and the soft silk of her blouse off her creamy white skin. His eyes appraised her appreciatively, and she couldn't understand the feeling of sexual arousal she was having. He was going to rape her for God's sake. He stepped over to her grabbing her skirt and tearing it off of her showing her small pink thong. He grinned again this time no words escaped his lips. She looked at him, tense for what would come next. He pressed his hand against her stomach letting it trail down her flat belly, underneath her thong and over her shaven mound till it found her clit. Sliding over it slowly his fingers found their destination sliding into her already wet pussy, fingering her.

She couldn't help the moan that escaped from her lips. "Hush woman." He whispered menacingly in her ear. He withdrew his fingers from her now sopping cunt and smiled again. "What a slut you are, you love being raped." He chuckled again. She whimpered in frustration as he withdrew. "Not to worry darling I have something for you to keep your mouth busy." He unbuckled his pants and drew down the zipper slowly releasing his semi erect cock. Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw it. He grabbed her hair and pressed her mouth against the tip of his cock. She winced at the smell and he smiled ruthlessly. "Suck my cock bitch." He voiced with authority. She slid her lips slowly over the tip letting her tongue circle his head. She looked up to see his expression. His eyes were half closed and the enjoyment was evident on his face. His hands that held her hair pushed her face harder onto his cock forcing her to gag. She could feel the saliva running down her cheeks. She put her hands on his hips trying to push her face off of his cock but he held her steady. She could feel him growing inside her mouth. He released her hair allowing her to gasp for air before ramming back into her mouth. He continued fucking her throat until she again began to beg for air. He laughed slightly pushing her away from him and onto the ground.

Grabbing her hips he lifted her so he could penetrate her. Taking his now erect rod he pushed it into her soft wet cunt. She began to moan as he entered her deeply. He started fucking her roughly pushing his hard cock deep into her pussy until he could reach her G spot. At that point she couldn't decide if she loved or hated the feeling he was giving her there. She looked back at him and recoiled in fear as she saw his dark eyes staring at her and the chilling smile on his face. He reached over and grabbed the letter opener turning her over so he could see her breasts falling softly on her body. He pressed the point of the letter opener against her chest threateningly and said, "Don't move." She could feel his pulsating tip at the entrance of her ass. She began to struggle to get away, but he pressed the opener against the tip of her nipple drawing a drop of blood. "Shhhh darling don't move now." She could hear the smile in his voice. He was enjoying this. She shivered in fear, but her body betrayed her and he could smell the scent of her arousal.

He licked his lips and couldn't help feeling like he wanted to taste her. He grabbed her knees and spread her legs open bending his head till his lips were centimeters away from her wetness. He let his tongue snake out sliding quickly over her clit sucking up her juices. She couldn't understand the change in him but her body didn't lie. She whimpered as he gently touched her clit with his teeth. His tongue slipped over clit again and then traveled lower invading her pussy and driving her wild. Her moan grew as she neared the precipice of her orgasm. Her hands slid lower down her body till she could hold his hair pressing his face into her pussy.

"Yes baby." She cried out as his tongue began to work faster. Her mind began to slip back to when Oscar her ex used to consume her like that destroying her inhibitions. She sat up ignoring the sting of the letter opener still lying against her chest and began rubbing her pussy against his face in complete surrender to her feelings.

"Cum for me." He commanded forcing his tongue against the wall of her sex intoxicating himself with her aroma. She whimpered and let her back arch as she began to cum letting her body surrender to the blinding feelings of release. She laid there for a second catching her breath as he stood up offering her his engorged member near her mouth. She leaned forward willingly grasping his rod with her lips sliding them down slowly savoring the taste of her own juices on him. She moaned against his cock letting the vibrations from her throat hum against his angry cock. He pressed it slightly into her throat and she swallowed against it milking the pre-cum out of it. She smiled slightly tasting his sweet pre-cum and began to bob her head up and down her tongue working on his head. She could feel his head beginning to swell and she looked up at him expectantly.

His head was slightly back looking up at the ceiling but his hips began to move faster driving his angry member into her throat deeper. She returned her focus to him sucking it harder. His hands grasped her head holding it against his cock as he came. She could feel the hot sticky seed sliding down her coating as it burst into her throat. She pulled her face off his member sliding back onto her knees looking up at him smiling licking the traces of cum from her lips. He looked down at her smiling offering her his hand when they heard a knock at the door. They both froze and looked at each other.

"Who is it?" he called out.

"I'm sorry to interrupt sir, but there's an Oscar here to see Ms. Sarah?"

Sarah turned white and sank back to the floor.

To be continued:....