Reluctant Orgy: Elise's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexy_bexy
sexy_bexy
23 Followers

She tried feebly to ask him to stop, cut off every time by a gasp or groan caused by the multiple hands on her breasts and in her hair. So, Gabe pushed in a tiny bit, back out, then deeper, thrusting a little deeper and harder each time, giving her a second to stretch as he went. She felt him hit bottom before he was fully in and realized this really was going to be a new experience. He kept pushing, forcing her walls to stretch beyond what they ever had and she felt a combination of pleasure and pain entirely new to her. Gabe was bigger than her husband in every way and she felt every inch of him. When he wasn't fully in, the sensation was amazing, but his attempts to fit his entire length in her caused an intense pain as the back walls of her pussy were pushed like never before. Gabe offset the pain by thrusting a few shallow times for every serious push to stretch her out. As she began moving with him, losing her inhibitions, her predators sensed her fully giving in and began moving in for their prize. Gabe pushed with his whole body with one thrust, pushing her head back off the table; Dave was ready and waiting with his cock to push in her mouth. Elise tensed up and tried to resist her mouth being filled with his hard cock, prompting another light slap on her thigh from Gabe.

"Relax baby, I've got you," he said softly and began pumping more slowly and shallow than he had been, letting her concentrate on relaxing her jaw for Dave. Elise was still panicking, even though she stopped actively resisting and let him start sliding his cock into her mouth. She'd never been unable to vocalize her needs during sex and now she couldn't do that or move her hands to signal if the cock in her mouth was gagging her too much. She was completely at their mercy. The two men both worked slow and shallow for a few minutes, encouraging her as they began to increase their pace.

"Good girl," Gabe cooed in Elise's ear.

"Yeah baby, suck that dick like that," she heard Dave say from far above her head. "That's great baby. Ohhhhh yeah."

They kept this up for a few minutes, increasing speed and depth at a slow enough pace that Elise seemed like she could keep up. Once she stopped concentrating so hard on things, she began enjoying the sensation of having her mouth and pussy filled at the same time. Dave wasn't anywhere near as big as Gabe and slightly smaller than her husband, so it was a size she could handle orally without too much issue. It didn't take long for him to get his entire length in her mouth and throat with each thrust. She swirled her tongue and moved her head a bit with each thrust, the only movements she was capable of in this position. Once she really got into things with the guys, Dave abruptly pulled out and Gabe hooked an arm around her waist and rolled over on the table, holding her on top of him. Elise tried to sit up and straddle Gabe, but he kept her pulled down to him and placed her hands on the table by his head to support herself, which caused a lot of confusion to the drunken Elise, also high on lust. She felt something near her face and looked up to see Dave's cock inches from her mouth. Dave gently placed a hand on the back of her head, applying the slightest of pressure as incentive. She'd been enjoying herself before, so she obediently opened and took his cock in her mouth and began working up and down on it and now that she had a little control over her movements she was trying to give him a real show. As she got into giving head and tried to keep from landing too hard and far on Gabe's cock as he bounced her up and down, she felt Gabe pulling on her ass cheeks. She tried to figure out what he was doing as she kept up with Dave's pace as he worked in and out of her mouth, hearing both men groan and voice approval and encouragement as they went. She felt a third hand start caressing her ass and remembered how this whole thing started: 3 holes. She felt her stomach drop and she went cold when she realized what they intended. She tried to pull away from Dave to tell them no, but he kept pressure on the back of her head to keep her from moving away. She tried getting up off of Gabe, only to feel his hold tighten. She was trapped and about to have all three holes filled whether she wanted it or not.

"Relax baby, you've been doing good so far," Gabe said softly. "He's gonna ease it in nice and slow, just like I did with your pussy." Both guys slowed to a near stop, Gabe rolling his hips to work his dick in her and still make her feel good without causing much movement. This allowed Jerry to work lubed fingers into her ass and start stretching her without leaving Elise pleasureless. Gabe knew it was going to be difficult for her to accept this part and that he was going to have to pull out all the stops for her to continue to enjoy things. While Jerry worked on stretching and lubing, Gabe played with her clit and sucked on her nipples to keep her turned on.

After a few minutes of work, Jerry moved to start working his cock into her asshole. The only times Elise and her husband had tried this, it hadn't gone well, so she was a strange mix of terrified and turned on. She squeaked a little in protest and fear as he entered, causing all three men to affectionately caress and encourage her, which wasn't much comfort as she lay bound with a strong arm around her waist and two hands in her hair to keep her pussy and mouth filled. Elise felt totally helpless, having to work that small sound of protest out between thrusts. She considered biting Dave, but he must have felt her jaw start to tense because he moved one hand under her face, resting his thumb and middle finger on either side of her jaw, in place to make her open her mouth if she tried to close it.

"Relax," Gabe whispered, over and over again. "Just relax." Elise concentrated on relaxing the muscles in her lower body, attempting to loosen up enough to avoid as much damage as possible. Despite her efforts anal penetration still hurt, causing tears to run down her face. The pleasure Dave and Gabe were giving her offset the pain in an odd way that further confused her body. Jerry was taking things slow and was giving her plenty of time to stretch before he inched a bit more in each time. Elise had to admit that while it still hurt, he wasn't truly causing any damage and that pain seemed to magnify the pleasure she was experiencing elsewhere. When she felt Jerry's hips make contact with her ass, Elise felt relieved and oddly proud that she'd managed to take all this. She'd been expecting it to start really hurting, the way it did when her husband got to a certain point in anal, but apparently Jerry wasn't as long, which she fleetingly thought made him a good choice for that position. That thought made her realize these guys had done this before. She now thought about their choices of spots and knew they'd each gone where they'd do the least harm... which was scary and reassuring at the same time.

They didn't give her much time to think about this as Jerry starting working toward some rhythm and speed, now that he'd managed to get all the way in. Gabe started working toward timing with Jerry, working like a set of pistons in time with each other. Elise was surprised how quickly they fell in rhythm with each other and was amazed at the sensation it caused. Anal still didn't feel good, but it didn't hurt either and the pressure it caused combining with the very large dick expertly working in her pussy stimulated nerves she didn't know she had. Dave had been holding back, waiting for Gabe and Jerry to get going good and now that he saw they were set and Elise was feeling good, he started pulling her hair to bob her head on his dick again. The four of them were now moving like a well-oiled machine and Elise was lost amid the incredible pleasure she was feeling in her pussy and elsewhere as Gabe still worked on her nipples, chest and neck. She heard a variety of groans, grunts and phrases like "God yeah," "Oh baby that's it," and "fuuuuck yeah" from each of them. Her only recourse being groans escaping her mouth between Jerry's thrusts in and out.

It didn't take long of working like this for them all to get close to orgasm and begin to work faster and more frantically toward that. Gabe was determined to make Elise cum while they were all still inside her and stuck his hand down between them to start playing with her clit. That was all the encouragement she needed and began riding a long wave of pleasure, the most massive orgasm she'd ever had. She saw stars and kept orgasming as all the guys pushed a little deeper, harder and faster, using her intense orgasm to push that extra bit and over the edge. Jerry was first, having used her blinding orgasm from the moment he felt it happening to really pound on her asshole, followed by Dave who was pleasantly surprised by Elise's ability to easily swallow with her mouth open as he shot his load into her throat. Gabe held on the longest, finally bouncing Elise hard enough to bring her out of her haze of pleasure with his deep, rough thrusts, causing her to wince a little. He finally pushed one last time, pushing hard down on her hips at the same time, coming with a force Elise could feel as he did. He continued to push deep in her in slow, thrusts once he came, staying at a depth slightly painful for her. Elise didn't pull away though, feeling she owed him after the intense orgasm she'd just experienced. Dave and Jerry had already pulled out of her and were cleaning up by the time Elise caught her breath and pulled up off of Gabe a fraction to ease the pressure he was still causing.

Gabe laughed and looked her in the eye, asking "Still a little too big for comfort?"

"Yeah," she responded with a smile, moving to rest her forearms on Gabe and lean toward his face, not willing to completely part just yet, "Still a little too big."

"You did good though," he said as he ran a hand through her hair.

Elise looked back at him, her inner conflict raging again. She knew she should be angry with him, furious over being forced to partake in a foursome she never asked to be in, but she was still feeling an afterglow, so instead she pretended it really was just them and gave him a long, passionate kiss.

"Payback's gonna be a bitch for you," she whispered mischievously.

sexy_bexy
sexy_bexy
23 Followers
12