Reluctant Seduction-Chapter 2

Story Info
Reluctance fuels the fires of their passions...
4.7k words
4.51
76.1k
56

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric's bedchamber had a large bed covered by a canopy and soft tulle hangings. Another door led to a small outdoor balcony from inside the room and when Aria checked, it was locked. Her foot bumped against a small shiny object, which at first glance looked to be a knife but swaying and shaking shadows captured her attention.

Turning around, she saw a fireplace was on the opposite side of a glass paned balcony door, large flames already roaring. She then noticed a full-length mirror stood across the room and walked up to it.

In the reflection of the mirror, she noticed a soft, lacey fabric towards the floor. Turning around, there was a light chemise gown with lace edging sitting on a chair by the door. Lifting it up, she examined it. The chemise was transparent and soft—of course! Something that cad thought of. Attached was a brief note: Wear this.

Aria snorted with disdain but then remembered—"Do I even have a choice?"

Resigned, she put on the chemise slowly. If this had been the same situation under different circumstances, it would have almost been romantic. But now, even with the dreamy bedroom and the sensual attire, she couldn't help but feel that no matter what, she was going to get raped.

Aria looked down and gasped—it was see through. Deciding that no, she no longer wanted to be wearing it, she began to walk back to the closet when Eric stepped into the room. Aria backed away slowly as he advanced quickly towards her, until she walked in the path of cascading moonlight from the glass panes.

Eric gasped as his eyes skimmed her body. The chemise did not leave much to the imagination, and the moonlight bathed her in an ethereal glow. She looked like an angel standing before him, as if she was taken out of a painting.

Still keeping his eyes on her, he went over to the balcony door and drew the curtains, so the flickering lights of the fireplace lit the room. Advancing towards her, Aria tried to head to the door but Eric was faster.

"What did I tell you about putting up a fight?" he growled angrily.

Instead of throwing her out to the guards as she initially predicted, his arms went around her and he began to feast on her neck again. Her body went limp in his arms as a heat emanated from his body to hers; Aria could not stop what was happening. Her mind and body no longer wanted to have a battle of the wills, but instead rest languidly in Eric's arms.

Sensing that Aria was cooperating, Eric slipped off the shoulders of the chemise and kissed her soft, smooth skin until both shoulders were pulled down. After the dress dropped, Aria slapped him across the face. He slapped her back, and she shrieked in pain, holding onto her face. "Asshole!" she shrieked and kicked him as hard as she could near his crotch.

Eric doubled over and swore, but not without grabbing onto Aria's hair firmly as she tried to run past him. "Do not play games with me," Eric said with a slight menace to his voice.

"Me? Playing the games? Or should I remind you whose game this was in the first place?" Aria gasped through tears. Ignoring her, he pulled her towards the candles by the bed and looked her over. She was everything he ever wanted.

Her shoulders were small and sloping, contrasting with the fullness of her breasts. Two large peach nipples pointed at him, which sat on firm globes. Eric grinned, admiring the way they pointed. Her waist was small compared to her hips, with full creamy olive thighs and calves.

His eyes centered on the smooth, shaven area of her sex and Eric let out a small sigh, wondering what it would be like to lick between those lips. Aria stood before him, naked, shivering, with a tear-strewn face. But she was still headstrong, with her arms crossed across her chest to hide herself. Gently, Eric pulled her arms apart and cupped her breasts but Aria slapped his hands away. Growing, he gave her an angry look but she refused to falter.

Still shivering, her body responded quickly to Eric's touch. He could still sense her body was tense and rather enjoyed it. Her breathing became shallow and ragged as he fondled her feminine body. He planned on having his way with her even if it took all night. Grinning to himself, his hands explored her gently. He was going to enjoy her and take his time.

Aria's nipples became hard as Eric's hands continued his gentle caress. Massaging them, he flicked his thumbs across the hard nipples softly. Her breasts were so large his hands could not cup them completely. Aria let out an involuntary sigh but tensed right away, not wanting to let her guard down. She quickly pulled away and tried to raise her arms to cover her nakedness, only to have him hold her arms at her sides.

"Can you not relax my sweet?" Eric asked her slowly, looking into her dark green eyes.

Aria realized she was looking straight into his blue eyes and then quickly looked away, blushing. She never thought she'd be in a situation such as this: standing before a man naked. Especially not Lord Eric. He gently touched her face and lifted her chin up so she could look at him again. He had never seen a woman so beautiful before.

Slapping his hands away, Aria looked at him angrily. "Whatever you're going to do, get it over quickly." Her jaw was set, but there were still tears in her eyes.

Eric looked at her questioningly. "I have heard virgins are afraid their first time—"

"A virgin! I have lain with half the men from the near royal kingdoms! Do not think you have the upper hand", Aria almost shouted, but stood more firmly and began to feel less afraid.

Eric's facial expression softened as he held her face and shook his head. "If you are not a virgin, why are you shivering? You must be afraid of something." She continued to tremble as her eyes filled with tears. "Aria I want you in my bed. I will make love to you and you will want me as well. I am your Lord and you will do as I say. I will be gentle..." Eric's voice trailed off as he tilted his head down and began to kiss her neck.

Acting fast, Aria kicked him and ran around the bed, towards the balcony doors where she was certain she had seen a knife. Seeing it resting on a sheath, she grabbed it quickly and faced Eric, who was right behind her.

He clucked his tongue and grinned. "Now my sweet, what are you going to do with that toy?"

"Give me some clothes, let me go and there won't be anything else to do," she struggled to reason.

"Hmm," came Eric's voice mockingly. "I don't think so. You're naked in my bedchamber and I think the only thing left to do is you."

Aria backed away, edging to the door but he moved and began to back her so she was forced to walk around the bed towards the candles.

"I'm not afraid to use this," her voice came out wavering, but loud.

Saying nothing, Eric continued to back her in until she had nowhere to go. Then pouncing onto her, he pushed her onto the bed and held her arms back, so she ended up on her stomach with her arms out, almost being crushed in his grip.

Eric relished the sight of her bare back and full bottom. Getting on top of her before she could escape, he growled into her ear "You are making this very difficult." Then he spanked her bottom loudly, Aria slightly squeaking as he took away the knife.

Pulling her up from the bed, he held her against him firmly.

"Why are you making this so difficult?" He trailed his tongue down to the nape of her neck and began to gently massage her breasts with one hand.

"No please Eric—just stop, please."

Ignoring her pleas, Eric made sure to kiss the other side of her neck, which he suspected would be more sensitive. He was correct, as Aria let out a soft moan and felt her body lean against his.

His mouth kissed her neck gently again as his hands followed the soft curve of her waist, continued down and squeezed her bottom, rubbing the area he had slapped.

Aria sighed as she felt her body surrendering to Eric's seductions. A low moan escaped her lips as her continued to feast on her neck. Her body became lithe against his arms. Turning her body roughly towards him, Eric thrust his mouth against hers and explored her mouth again with his tongue as he held Aria firmly against him.

Desire washed through his body as he felt her hard nipples against his firm, muscular chest. A low guttural sound came from within her throat and Eric continued to ravage her mouth. Her arms then quickly went up and pushed his body away as his mouth was pulled from hers.

"Please...I..." Aria pleaded as she looked at Eric's firm gaze. Saying nothing, he took his shirt off and advanced closer to her.

Aria stared at his chest with awe. She had never seen a man's bare chest before but had heard stories from other women. His muscles were huge and chiseled. Aria felt herself become very aroused as she sat down on the edge of the bed. She had a strange urge to touch his chest and trace the outline of his muscles. Eric grinned and laughed softly, bringing her from awestruck reverie.

"No Eric please don't--!" ignoring her, he pulled his trousers down and pushed her back onto the bed.

Aria quickly grabbed the covers and pulled them up to her chin and suddenly gasped as she looked at Eric's engorged member. Her eyes went wide and her lips parted with her mouth opening in surprise. No one ever told her that they got that big! But she found herself curious as she looked at the thick, purplish head and the girth of the member.

"What am I doing?" she thought, panicking.

Blushing, she looked away and began to shake as Eric drank in the sight. Her large green eyes looked around pleadingly as her chest heaved with her labored breathing. Splayed upon the bed was her long, dark wavy hair, casting ripples of light like a mirror from the flames in the fireplace. Eric kneeled on the bed and grabbing the covers, slowly pulled Aria, causing her to sit up and pushed the sheets away.

Aria grabbed for the sheet again but Eric was faster. Still clinging onto it for dear life, he ended up pulling her completely in front of him. Quickly wrapping one arm around her, with the other he discarded the sheet.

Once again, she was nude before him and blushing, even though her face was defiant. She looked away and crossed her arms, covering her breasts. The gentle curves of her hourglass figure were accentuated with the dancing light as his hands softly followed them down to her shaved mound.

She roughly pushed him but Eric caught her hands with one of his. Slowly, the other hand went in between Aria's thighs. Gasping, she quickly moved away towards the bed headboard, which was a mistake as she was cornered and couldn't escape.

Eric pulled her legs down, causing her to yelp and put her back onto the bed. Grinning gleefully, he had noticed the way her breasts bounced as he roughly pulled Aria. Forcefully, he spread her legs through her protests and began to mount her. He so wanted to take her right there and then. Pushing his hard member against her sex, he watched her large eyes widen further as she gasped and trembled.

"No! Get off of me you wild animal—" she yelped as he began to nibble her ear.

Struggling, Aria attempted to wriggle out from underneath him, only to cause him to press his body against her while holding her hands down. Why was she becoming wet? The two wills still struggled inside her, one to succumb to Eric's seductions and another to fight against it.

"Are you afraid of me?" he whispered in her ear and began to kiss her neck.

"No," she shot back, half lying.

Eric knew this and continued to kiss her neck. "Relax and enjoy what I do to you."

"Eric," Aria's voice came out high and pleading, "You will stop right now."

Laughing, he looked at her mockingly. "No—YOU will stop right now."

Aria turned her head aside as he tried to kiss her. Ignoring her rejection, he kissed her neck but came to find tense, cold skin. "Would you like to make this difficult, and have me force myself in you? As you can see, I'm well endowed and I'd rather take you in nice and wet" he asked almost angrily.

Breathing hard, she turned her head to face him reluctantly.

Looking into her eyes, he kissed her lips gently and then with force, held her arms down with his hands, their fingers intertwined.

"I promise I will be very gentle. If you enjoy what I do, there will not be any pain. I'm going to kiss you in places you never knew existed. You're going to beg me to touch you in your hot little spots. Your hips will match my thrusts as I make love to you again and again tonight. I want to hear you moan with pleasure, Aria. I want to feel your hot little body underneath me, and hold onto my shoulders as I thrust hard into your sex. I love you and want to make love to you right here my innocent bride."

His bride?! Aria could not allow this man to take her virginity and then marry her! "I am NOT your bride!" Grunting loudly as she struggled against his weight on top of her, she was able to bend her knee close to his member and pushed up hard. Eric sucked in a breath and shifted his hips just in time. Growling as he looked at her, he placed his crotch on top of hers and grinned at the shocked look on her face as his organ brushed against her pussy.

He began to kiss the left side of her neck again, and Aria could not help but feel a strong, lecherous desire in her want to find release from hearing Eric's seductive words. Her crotch rubbed against Eric's as she still squirmed underneath him, only heating both of their passions.

Slowly moving his hands down, Eric began to play with her breasts as his tongue plunged inside Aria's mouth and teased her tongue as well. She kissed him back savagely without meaning to, kissing him with more vigor than she had in the garden. His mouth released and went to her left breast. Gasping loudly, she felt his mouth lick and suck her nipple. It hardened and raised instantly. Hearing Aria moan, he went to her other bud and began the same pleasuring and torturing with his tongue, teasing with his teeth and sucking.

She was so relaxed underneath his body, but Eric did not want to let his guard down about wanting to pleasure her. Sucking her nipple hard, he pulled his mouth off and started to kiss her stomach, down to her thighs, and opened her legs. He ran his arms all around her skin, reaching back up to squeeze and tease her breasts, which were now peaked from arousal.

He grinned as he looked at her displayed sex, which was creamed with her wetness. Her folds looked like the petals from the peach rose and her scent was just as intoxicating. Using a finger, he gently explored her folds, touching her clit and then finally inserting his finger into her pleasure hole.

"Ooooh" Aria sighed loudly. Her legs were still trying to close in spite of the pleasure she felt, and with almost brute force, Eric opened her legs further, holding her thighs with his arms.

Her body wanted him to pleasure and ravage her. She wanted him to pleasure and ravage her. Desire echoed through Aria's body like waves, heating every ounce of her.

Inserting one more finger, Eric moved them in and out, feeling her heat and then finally finding the thin hymen, which encircled her opening. Pushing his fingers up, he began to rub a rough patch inside her pussy. Aria sighed and moved her hips in rhythm.

Hearing her sigh, he placed his mouth on her wet sex and began to rub his tongue over her clit. "Ahhh" came out of Aria's mouth while her hips grinded against the whips of his tongue, pleasure rippling through her body.

Eric flickered his tongue over her folds. He licked and sucked her creaming pleasure hole. Swirling his tongue all around her throbbing clit, he could feel his own member throbbing with anticipation.

Aria moaned like an animal while gasping lustily. "Oh Eric please s-stop," came the request in a light, raspy voice that even Aria didn't recognize.

Her hands clutched onto the bedsheet tightly and her body experienced sensations like no other. She could feel her pussy opening becoming wetter from her own juices and Eric's mouth, and a sensuous heat built up in her sex.

He continued to swirl his tongue over her lust nub while her hips grinded against him. His tongue lapped at her swollen nub like candle flames, touching lightly and then roughly. Moving his tongue down to her wet opening, he slowly licked the flimsy barrier and then moved his tongue in to taste her.

Aria moaned immediately, pushing her hips towards his tongue. Further in it went, tasting the sweet wetness of her inside. She was going wild on the bed, as the rough and coolness of Eric's tongue contrasted with her hot, smooth insides as his tongue fucked her. His tongue went back to her clit and swirled a figure eight around and around. Eric sucked at her pussy lips and tapped the rough edges of his tongue onto her clit, and then rubbed the smooth area against it.

She writhed with pleasure on the bed and her hands went to hold Eric's head as his tongue continued to send waves of pleasure through her body. She guided his head into place until she felt his tongue hit a more sensitive spot on her clit. Aria's body felt heatwaves each time Eric flicked his tongue back and forth.

Her cries of pleasure echoed around the room as Eric's hands reached up to grab her tits. His tongue still swirling, he gently squeezed her large breasts and rubbed his thumbs around the hard nipples.

Eric continued nibbling gently onto the swelling blossom as her hips bucked against his mouth, and her moans continued to fill the bedchamber walls. Looking up as his tongue continued to seduce her ripening clit, her back was arched and her large mounds pointed like peaks, with light playing across then from the fire.

He knew it was time to ravage her, as his member began to drip with pre-cum. Lifting his mouth off her now soaked sex, he slowly made his way back up to her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth partially open; Eric had never seen such a lust-filled face before.

Aria's back was slightly arched as her breasts were now like pointed mounds and her arms were set bent at the sides of her head, completely limp. She opened her eyes and Eric began to mount her and move his body to match hers. Slowly, his member pushed against the tight opening of her sex and she tried to pull away.

Aria gasped and looked at Eric fearfully. "Please Eric..." Once again, she attempted to wriggle out from underneath him, which aroused Eric more.

"You want me Aria, you're so hot inside. Your pussy is begging for my shaft to break it." His words came out in a rushed, raspy whisper as his desire and hers needed release.

"No please—Eric you got what you wanted—" her voice took a high, pleading tone.

"I have not, and neither have you," his voice was rough with a slight edge. Aria had tried to close her legs but Eric pressed his member hard against her. "You don't want this to hurt, do you?" he asked looking into her eyes.

Aria slowly opened her legs and held onto his shoulders, her eyes locked with his. Tears began to form as she looked at him. "Please don't hurt me," her voice broke as a single tear trailed the side of her face.

Eric's face and grip on her softened as he realized that yes he wanted to take her, but he was going to need to be gentle—no matter how hard Aria fought him. Kissing her lips gently, whispering into her ear "Relax, and this will be enjoyable for both of us."

Pushing his head against the thin membrane, he took his time gaining entrance to Aria's once forbidden gate. Then his member pushed through the hymen that blocked his way. Aria gasped and grabbed firmly onto Eric's shoulders, as he began to glide into her body.

Eric let out a high moan as his shaft became enveloped by Aria's tight virgin hole. Her hymen was still intact and rubbed against him, teasing with every thrust. She was so wet! Her insides were smooth with her lubrication, fueling Eric's desire. Wanting to take Aria completely, he thrust into her hard, breaking her hymen and she gave out a sharp cry. She was his, forever! Feeling her body open up, he slowed his thrusting and watched her face.

12