Reluctant Sissy

Story Info
he finds himself in unfamiliar situation.
805 words
4.07
86.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am completely unprepared for this turn of events. The expression on your face makes it clear that you know exactly the effect you're having on me, and you're relishing every minute of it. In spite of my humiliation, I feel my body responding, and I know you can see it too.

My eyes are wide, pleading for you to have mercy as you smirk down at me, holding out the panties to slip up my legs and over my hips. I so don't want this, especially with the video camera there, for the love of god!

I take a deep breath, looking at you earnestly for a moment before speaking. "Please...I-I can't do this." You laugh, drawing a fresh blush to my cheeks. "No, I mean it, this is too much. I need you to stop, okay?"

You just shake your head and look into my eyes for a few seconds, one corner of your mouth turned up in a half-smirk. "Well, of course, Jason," you reply with false innocence, "If you're uncomfortable, we'll stop now. It's just that...well, how can I know that you're really SERIOUS about objecting? You don't mind if I test that, do you? Just for a few minutes?"

My throat is so dry I can barely speak. I murmur, "Please..."

You continue as if I hadn't spoken. "Excellent. This will be a simple test...if you still don't want to continue in 5 minutes, we won't. Understood?" You don't give me a chance to reply, of course.

And with that, you push me down onto a chair in the living room, stepping up behind me, one of your hands reaching down into my half-open shirt and the other slipping down my pants, grasping my cock through my boxers. You begin twisting one of my nipples roughly and giving my cock light, maddening squeezes. "Jaaaaaason," you whisper in almost a singsong voice, "You're going to give in. You know there's no way you can resist me. You want to be my slut, and you're too weak to stop me from doing whatever I want. And this is just the beginning, bitch...you're so pathetic you'll do ANYTHING I want, won't you?"

My mind is reeling already, and I am barely able to gasp, "N-no...I don't want this..."

This act of defiance would seem more meaningful if I wasn't already grinding my hips against your hand, and if it garnered more than a sharp laugh from you. You breathe into my ear, "Ohhh, I like it when you fight, whore...it makes it alllll the better when you surrender, it makes you even more pathetic to look at, knowing that this--" you snicker--"Is the best you can do."

The feeling of your hands on my body is overwhelming what little sense of control I have left. I'm gasping in time with the strokes of your fingers, my hips grinding helplessly against your palm. You don't even give me a chance to answer as you slide around to the front of the chair, kneeling between my now-spread legs and pulling my pants and boxers down. You lean over to my exposed cock, trailing your tongue along the underside, just below the head, and I nearly lose my mind completely.

Your eyes are burning into mine, and you start talking again, punctuating your words with a soft, teasing nip at that same part of my cock. "You're not struggling nearly so much now, are you?" you ask with a cocky little smile. "Won't you let me dress you up, slut?" I shake my head, weakly. "But what if I give you a reward? Would my whore like to cum? Will you sell yourself for nothing more than an orgasm? Surely you can't be THAT pathetic, can you?"

Of course, you can see in my eyes that I AM that weak by now, and you chuckle, redoubling your efforts to rob me of my will. "Come on, then, say it...tell me what I want to hear, my little sissy slut..."

I groan, "P-please, let me cum..."

"And in exchange for that?" you ask with a triumphant smile.

"Anything you want, Mistress," I manage to reply in a weak, almost inaudible voice.

"Well, then, on your feet, slut!" you laugh, abruptly pulling away from me, drawing a whimper of protest from my lips. I look at you in confusion as you drag me up to my feet by a handful of my hair. You just shake your head. "I didn't say WHEN you'd get to cum, did I??" you say with a chuckle of genuine amusement, holding out the panties for me to step into...

Moments later, my whole body is shaking as you give my cock a maddening squeeze through the satin of the panties. "Well. Glad we've established who's wearing the panties around here, bitch..."