Reluctant Submission

Story Info
Sexy white girl submits to hugely hung black guy.
2.2k words
3.62
282.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that meeting up was a mistake when he locked the door behind me. I told him to unlock it, that I wasn't interested anymore and that he needed to let me leave. A wicked smile adorned his face as he watched me pull at a door that had clearly been locked with a key. I was terrified. To think I had trusted this guy!!! We had been chatting online for weeks. We had an instant connection. Within a few minutes of coming across his profile, I was on the edge of my seat waiting as our instant messages flew back and forth. He was a beautiful man. A gleaming set of white teeth contrasted the black of his charcoal skin. Years of athletics had perfected the build on what he claimed to be a 6'4'' frame. I had never dated a black man before, but this was the type of girl that white girls both dream about and fear.

When I first e-mailed him, I didn't expect him to write back. Guys like him don't typically go for girls like me. He was a professional football player. A huge muscular body with deep eyes and a square jaw. I doubted I could ever get a second glance from a guy like this, but when his first note found my inbox, I felt extreme excitement. He asked me all about myself, starting with my body. I described my appearance to him as I eagerly sent back more pictures. I am 5', about 100lbs, a 24'' waist and a B-sized wrack that I had pushed up in all of my pictures to make my body look more voluptuous. I am a pretty girl, but not what you would consider a bombshell. I was always a bit more of a nerd than a cheerleader. Brunettes never have as much fun as blonds, but at least in my case a sexy little body helped me see more action.

Travis and I had discussed everything over the net. From favorite movies to our views on marriage, we had covered it all. I told him about my past relationships and he told me about his. I knew that he was leaving out some of the details, there was no way he had only been with 3 girls, but I didn't mind because he was such a great guy. He had read all the books I had read, was studying for law school and shared my love for jazz. We both loved kids, only drank socially, and have a hard time getting dates as a result of personal introversion. I was in the process of applying for nursing schools at the time and for me there was nothing sexier than a man with ambition.

When he proposed that we meet up after having talked for almost a month, I was ecstatic. This was the man I had been waiting for. The type I could consider myself being with for a very long time. We had been talking every night on the phone for hours and I couldn't wait to hear his laugh in person. He suggested that we spend an evening at his place. He had an apartment on the east side of town. His housing paid by his incredibly handsome sport's scholarship, he was able to afford a loft overlooking bay. We were going to spend the evening drinking wine and watching movies. At least that's what I thought.

I got all dolled up for the evening. I spent nearly two hours getting ready. It was summer so I decided to wear a white sun dress. Black heels and the silver locket my grandmother had given me accented the outfit well. I had shaved my legs yesterday but decided to do it again to make sure that they would be perfectly smooth beneath the thigh-length dress. I'm the type of girl that makes sure the only hair on my body is above my ears....if you know what I mean!!!! I tried on lots of underwear but couldn't find anything that wasn't noticeable under the light colored fabric. I decided to wear a white victoria secret bra and no panties. I tried on a few thongs but the feeling of being commando was so much sexier. My hair was fastened into a tight little bun and I put on and took off makeup for 45 minutes until I had myself looking amazing. My usual librarian style glasses were replaced with the contact lenses I wear on special occasions. I was supposed to arrive at his place at 8 but found myself sitting in the parking lot of his building almost 20 minutes early. I sat waiting in my car as to not seem so eager. I looked at myself in my rearview mirror and was almost astonished by what I saw. I looked incredible.

When the time finally came, I was at his apartment knocking on his door. He yelled from inside that it was open and I let myself in. He shouted from what appeared to be a bathroom that he would be right out and that I should make myself comfortable. I looked at the clock on his wall and I was still 5 minutes early. I was upset with myself for being so eager. His apartment was incredible. He had huge windows that opened onto a balcony, you had an amazing view from almost anywhere you were seated. I sat on the couch and poured out glasses of the wine from the iced bottle on the coffee table. A few moments later he walked from the bathroom wearing just a towel. We looked at each other and smiled as we glanced in the other's direction. He was much taller than I expected. He had definitely lied about his height of 6'4''. He was 6'6'' or 6'7'' at least! He had huge muscles that bulged in every direction. He had little body hair at all. I could see a massive erection growing beneath the white towel as soon as he laid eyes on me. Before we had even spoken to each other, he was at the door with a set of keys...locking it from the inside.

When he dropped the towel, I realized something wasn't right. A terrifying look of lust crossed his face as I ran to the door he had apparently just locked. I tried to make it open. I told him I wanted to go home, I needed to leave. He stared back at me angrily. "The only place you are going, cunt, is to my bed." His cock was now enormous. It was the largest I had ever seen.. or even heard about. Thicker than my wrist, it was the length of my forearm. His testicles hung below the size of lemons. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me down to the floor. "Suck on my dick now, bitch." I did nothing of the sort. I just tried to get away. I felt his big bulbous hand slapping me hard across the face. Hard enough to hurt but not hard enough to do damage.I resigned myself to my fate as I tears streamed down my face. "That was just a warning slut, get on your knees or I'm gonna hurt you."

A million emotions ran through my head as I clutched my cheek and rested my knees. Why was this man doing this to me? Where was that guy that I had chatted with so many nights on the phone? I wanted that great guy Travis that told me about growing up in Chicago. This man was identical to that of the photos I had received. His voice the same. His demeanor completely different. "Do I have to tell you again cunt? PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!"

What else was I going to do? He raised his hand again, but before he struck a second time, his cock was in my mouth. At first I only took the very tip. It was too big to get in much further. It was hard just getting my mouth around it enough to let the head in. He grabbed the back of my head and before I knew it, my entire mouth was full and he was pushing at my throat. I could feel my teeth touch his tool as he slapped me again across the face. This time harder than the last. "NO TEETH." I opened my mouth wider. "Amy," he said using my first name, "I really like you a lot, but before I could ever make you my girl, you've gotta know how to be my slut." He started pumping my mouth vigorously as his cock stretched the opening to my throat. He was hurting me badly. My throat felt like it was on fire. I was gagging, choking, and crying as he forced it back deeper. "You've only got about half of my 13 inches, cunt, pretty good for the first time. You will learn how to take it all though soon enough." He reached down between my legs and I felt him insert two of his fingers into my pussy as roughly as he could. I tried to pull away but his digits just drove into me deeper. His two fingers alone were thicker than any cock I had ever had inside of me. I wanted to get away, to be anyplace but in the apartment of this man. "I WANT THIS PUSSY NEXT," he growled knowing I had no way out,. He pulled my mouth off my cock and lifted me up, driving his fingers yet deeper into my now wet vagina. He carried me in his arms up the stairs of his loft. He dropped me on his bed and lifted my dress around my waist exposed my tight bald groin.

It took him about 2 seconds to bury his dick in my pussy as deep as it would go. He weighing over 250 pounds easily drove home striking my cervix. It was the worst pain I had ever felt in my life. I think I blacked out at a few points. He pounded my pussy hard.... only able to get a little more than half inside of me. I cried and screamed...begged him to stop. He spit in my face and fucked me harder. There was no condom between us, the only lubricant our natural body fluids. I hated this man more than anyone I had ever known. I began praying in my head that I would die. That is when things got worse. "Are you enjoying this bitch?" he asked me as if it were really a question he needed answered. I shook my head and screamed no, He fucked me harder. "Tell me that you love it." I would not. I couldn't... I could hardly breath I was crying so hard. "Tell me that you love it or I'm going to make it worse for you." How could he possibly make this worse? I said nothing, lost in my own world of fear and pain-spawned confusion.

He slapped me across the face for not answering him. He flipped me onto my stomach. Part of me was actually happy to no longer be facing him. I couldn't stand his face. This could not be worse than missionary! That's when he licked my anus.

"I told you this was going to be worse if you didn't enjoy it." I screamed at him to stop. I had never been fucked in the ass before. I had never even really considered it. Nothing had ever been inside of that passageway before and now he was about to fuck me with 13'' of solid dick. I cried, I struggled to get away, but his body was just to big to push away. He spit on my tight little rosebud enough to make it moist, then forced his dick inside. This was the most excruciating pain I had ever felt in my entire life. While in my pussy he could only physically push himself a little more than halfway inside, my asshole provided no such limit. In a matter of seconds, he had 13'' of dick all the way inside of me.I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy as he forced himself all the way inside. I couldn't handle the pain. I blacked out at points, never stopped crying, I would do anything to be anywhere else doing anything else at that point... but nothing made it stop.

I would later figure out that he would spend four hours fucking my ass. He came inside of me many times. He loved every second of it, he clearly enjoyed my ass more than my pussy. He would fuck me slow and powerfully, than as fast as he could. He would pull the entire length out and then ram it back in. I think he enjoyed just seeing me scream. He fucked me in every position, on my stomach, doggy-style, on my side, missionary. Before he came in my ass for like the 4th or 5th time he put his face close to mine and kissed me. For some strange reason I kissed back. It was the most passionate sexy kiss I had ever received. The way his tongue swirled in my mouth as his taste mixed with mine made me have the most intense orgasm of my life. As I came harder than I ever had before, he shot his final load of cum deep within me. My body hurt like hell, but I didn't care, I fell asleep with him still inside of me.

In a few weeks, I realized I loved him.