Reluctant Submission Ch. 01

Story Info
Felix is captured.
1.1k words
4.27
44.8k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting she ran through the trees, her heart beating out of her chest, she wasn't going to be captured if it cost her, her life. She wasn't going to be a slave again. Behind her gunshots fired out into the night. She ran into an area of cleared trees. Everything was quiet. She crouched down low, listening. She felt a sharp pain shoot into her ass. "Shit!" It was a tranquilizer dart injecting a strong sedative into her bloodstream. Footsteps quickly caught up with her as she tried to run. Her legs felt heavy and her head spun. Her legs buckled underneath her as a rough hand grabbed her wrists and pushed her down. Darkness.

A steady stream of light entered the cell through a small barred up window. Felix lifted her head groggily. She felt something tight around her neck, she heard the familiar clink of chains. Disorientated she rubbed her eyes and looked at the stream of light until her eyes came into focus. The harsh light stung her eyes, she got up and felt the chain tug at the collar around her neck pulling her back down in a heap on the floor. Alarmed she screamed. "Shit, shit! No this ain't happening, I'm dreaming it!" She grabbed the chains in a futile attempt to pull them off the wall, she clenched her fists and punched the wall hard. "HOLY SHIT!, FUCKS SAKE!, SHIT!" She screamed and pulled at the chain by her neck half strangling her. Footsteps thundered down the stone corridor and burst into the cell. Felix crouched down, backed into the corner staring with terrified eyes at the two large men that were now closing in on her. One was holding handcuffs with a riding crop tucked inside his belt. The other was holding a ball gag. The larger one with the ball gag grabbed her arms harshly and pushed her down onto the cold stone floor hard. She growled and spat at the men as the other cuffed her hands behind her back. She couldn't fight them off, they were too strong.

"FUCKING CUNTS!" She spat the man cuffing her wrists in the face.

"You little...." he raised his hand to give her a smack.

"Don't you dare hit her," it was a soft female voice with a threatening undertone. "Do you have any idea how long it took to capture her?! She's expensive, I don't want any marks on her!" She barked. The man cowered under her intense glare. Relieved that she wasn't going to be smacked, Felix looked up at the woman. Felix's dark eyes were met with the mistresses brilliant blue eyes. Felix drowned in them unable to look away. She was beautiful. Blonde hair flowed to her hips. Her tight black blouse accentuated her curves, her presence was powerful. The two large men lowered their eyes.

"Keep a tight grip on her," she cruelly smiled, breaking the stare. The men pulled Felix up onto her knees, holding tightly onto her arms. The mistress looked Felix up and down. Felix cocked her head to the side.

"What the fuck are you looking at bitch?" Felix said in a low growl.

"Gag her," her lip curled into a smile, "she'll pay for that one." Angered Felix was having none of it and tried to get up but the men pushed her down and shoved the ball into her mouth and tightened the straps at the back of her head tight to hold it in place. The mistress grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head up to meet hers. Felix growled and struggled against the men.

"Don't think I'm going to let you escape again. You may have escaped from my sister but you wont escape from me slut!" Felix breathed heavily around her ball gag, glaring at her. It wasn't that Felix didn't want to be a slave, she just didn't want to be anyone else's slave. Not after her Master died. She promised herself that she would never serve anyone else.

"So you actually managed to capture her?" A second woman entered the cell, "well Faith I'm impressed." She was much older than Faith. At least 10 years older. Felix wearily looked up at her, she came up with a witty remark which came out in a muffled scream. Her mistress stood in front of Felix and looked down. Felix dared to meet her gaze. "Now that's no way to greet your mistress is it?" She grabbed her hair and yanked her head up harshly. "Remember your place you little whoreslave!" She slapped her hard across the face, which even startled the men holding her in place. She released her hair and Felix held her head down, a sign of her reluctant submission.

"Isobel? What do you plan on doing with her?" Her sister inquired.

"A friend of mine would pay handsomely for her, he loves training wild slaves," she laughed cruelly as she looked into Felix's defiant eyes, "when he's done with her she won't have a single thought in her head that is her own." Felix felt herself grow pale, the thought terrified her. Isobel watched the slaves breasts heave, she stroked her breast, raking her finger nails over the tender flesh. Felix winced. She rolled an erect nipple between thumb and forefinger, satisfied she addressed the men.

"Have her washed and brought up to my room, I want her fully restrained, understood?"

"Yes mistress," they replied in unison. Isobel exited the cell. Following her. Faith turned around to look at Felix.

"Poor little slut," and she left. Felix wandered what she meant by that.

Wet and pink from being washed, Felix shivered. One of the men began drying her with a towel. She tried to push him away.

"Please, I need to dry you or you'll catch a cold," Felix was surprised at how softly spoken he was. "Listen I didn't mean to hurt you earlier, but you were going ballistic I haven't seen anything like it, you were bouncing off the walls, you could have really hurt yourself."

"Why the hell do you care? I'm just a slave."

"I've heard about you, how you've escaped so many times, about your master..." Felix cut him off. "Don't you dare talk about my master."

"I'm sorry." He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah well, shit happens," she shrugged it off. "How do you know so much about me anyway?"

"I read about it, Master Kane dead in car crash, slave no where to be seen, they put a reward on your capture! Everybody knows about you! It was in every national newspaper!"

"Master Kane moved in powerful circles, people reckon he was murdered, like it wasn't an accident." She spat.

"People also think you know what happened." She ignored him.

"Do you think she was serious when she said she was gonna sell me?" He laughed.

"I doubt it, just an empty threat, you might get a new master though."

"I see." He connected a leash to her collar.

"My name's Vlad, I'm a Valet, head slave in other words," Felix smiled.

"Nice to meet you Vlad. I'm Felix."