Reluctant Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Felix meets her new Master
2k words
4.37
28.9k
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix stood with her legs tied wide to ring bolts set in the floor. A single rope around her wrists pulled her arms high above her head, secured to a ceiling wench. Her body gleamed with sweat, breathing heavily around a pink ball gag. Isobel stood behind her running an 8 inch dildo through the slaves sex lips, tormenting her. Felix couldn't think straight, she could only think about the heat between her legs.

"Not so clever now are you?." Isobel taunted as she played with her.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Much to Felix's disappointment, Isobel moved away taking the dildo with her.

"Lady Isobel, my Darling." He spoke with cultured tones of his class. He kissed the smooth flesh on the back of her hand.

"Klein, come in," she lead him over to Felix.

"Is this the slave you were talking about?"

"Yep."

"The one that escaped?" he raised an eyebrow.

"5 times in a row, the little whore," she gave a firm smack to the slave's ass making her squeal. Felix stared straight ahead with wide eyes, listening intently to try and work out who the hell the man was. She had heard the name Klein before, but where?

"I'm not surprised she did a runner after Kane's unfortunate passing."

"It was a huge shock to us all," Isobel agreed.

"Even more shocking was the media coverage. How much was the reward money? £10,000?"

"£20,000, Faith hired a group of men to track her down. Found her in the forest on the outskirts of the city," she stroked Felix down her back to between her legs. "Check out how wet she is." Klein stepped forward to admire her soaked cunt lips.

"She's quite docile isn't she?"

"No!" Isobel laughed, "it took two valets just to gag her! She's only docile now because she's a bitch on heat! She was not a happy puppy when she came round from the tranquilizer!"

"I imagine she's going to be difficult"

"Yep. and she's all yours!." Isobel said happily, glad to be rid of the unruly slave. She did her bit, kept Felix until Klein could take her, off her hands.

"Can I give her a test drive?"

"Certainly. Will you be attending dinner?" Klein glanced over at Felix's now trembling body.

"No," he smiled sadistically.

Much too Felix's disappointment Isobel left with the dildo. Klein studied her carefully and lifted a tendril of hair from her face. "Look up." She looked up, careful not to meet his eyes. He cupped her face. "Look at me." She looked him in the eyes defiantly. "Feisty little thing aren't you?" He chuckled to himself. Klein walked over to a chest of drawers and pulled one out. Felix watched him closely as he rummaged through the contents of the drawers. He pulled out a long strap of leather with a knot in the end. Felix's eyes widened. "Hmmm no not that one," Felix let out a sigh of relief.. "ahhh, here we go," he held up a whip of leather strands, each at least 3 feet long and knotted at the ends. Felix's eyes were fixed on the whip. She hadn't been whipped for a long time, her wounds had healed. The only mark on her body was that of the branding Master Kane gave her a long time ago. Klein walked over to her with careful measured steps. His gaze landed on the branding on her left buttock. A single "K" was etched onto her flesh. "Luckily for you my slave, my name begins with a "K," he laughed cruelly as he began massaging her ass. At least that was one less thing Felix had to worry about.

He cupped her face again. "Look at me slave," his eyes met hers, "you are my slave now, whatever happened to you in the past is gone, I am your master now, I suggest you nod to show your understanding," Felix looked down at the floor and slowly nodded. She didn't want to play this game anymore. A single tear slid down her cheek, followed by more and soon she was sobbing uncontrollably around her ball gag. She hung her head and cried until her new master held her head against his chest. He unfastened the strap on her ball gag and took it out of her mouth. "Shhhhh my pet, shhh," he soothed as he stroked her hair. Felix couldn't believe she was crying, she couldn't stop herself sobbing harder. Felix gritted her teeth, she hated showing weakness. She was even more surprised at how affectionate Klein was.

"Why do you cry slave?" Felix looked him square in the eye which startled Klein.

"No one cries for fucking slaves!." She spat.

He raised an eyebrow. "No?"

"Slaves cry for their masters, but their masters never cry for them." Felix stared hard at the floor.

"Because they are slaves?"

"Because they don't care."

"Do you cry for your master?"

"I'm not a slave."

Klein laughed. "I beg to differ," he pulled on her collar, "from now on you are not speak unless spoken to, and you will address me as Master," his voice quiet yet threatening. "And if you fail to remember your place, there are far worse Masters within the Order than I." Felix didn't understand.

"The Order?" Felix was even more confused. Klein put the ball gag back in her mouth and tightened the straps on the back of her head. Casually he walked across the room to the chest of drawers to retrieve the whip. He turned around to face her.

"I'm going to beat you now. Keep your head up until it hurts. Give yourself a little pain, and then maybe I'll give you a little pleasure." Felix could not ignore the growing heat in her pussy. She felt a wave of shame come over her. She wasn't meant to be enjoying this. Part of her hated being a slave. But it made her so wet and hot, she couldn't help getting aroused at her situation. She hung her head, cheeks burning with shame. Klein stood behind her.

"Is my little whoreslave enjoying this?" He cruelly taunted as his fingers dipped into her soaking sex. Felix let out a muffled moan of pleasure. "With a little discipline you would make a very pretty little sex toy." He pushed his fingers in deeper, rubbing her clitoris with his thumb. He then pulled away and stood in front of her. Once again he removed the ball gag and held his fingers up to her mouth. She gladly licked his fingers clean of her juices. Something she used to do with Master Kane.

"Don't you want to be a little sex toy?" In all honesty Felix wasn't sure at all if she wanted to be a slave. On one hand she would be looked after and cared for whilst getting off on it, nothing would be expected of her except servitude. But on the other hand part of her was still ashamed of the life she lead. Once a promising psychology student now a whoreslave, a piece of property and nothing more. She was no longer a person, just a possession and it made her so wet. She could remember vividly her first time as a slave. She had endured four years of training at the hands of harsh Dominants, which catapulted her into the world of Masters and slaves. Then she met Master Kane, and she knew where she belonged. But 2 years on without Kane, she was confused.

"Yes!!" she heard the words escape her mouth.

"Yes what?"

"Yes master." Felix felt alive again.

"Good slave, do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes Sir, Please fuck me!" Felix was getting hotter by the second, she needed to come. Klein continued to taunt her buy stroking her clit, making her push her ass against his hand.

"Lets see how you handle the whip first." He ran the whip down her back, stroking her with it. Felix was lulled into false security as he stroked her. He lifted the whip up to shoulder height and delivered the first blow to her lower back. Felix threw her head back and clenched her teeth as she tried to stifle her screams.

"Say thank you."

"Thank you Sir." She hung her head.

"Head up!" He barked. Her eyes shone with anticipation and fear. He delivered 5 more excruciating blows to her back and thighs, his blows steady and hard. Felix kept her head up and thanked him after every blow. She kept her eyes wide open throughout the ordeal.

"Thank you Sir!" she half cried. Klein's cock was straining against his trousers and he cast the whip aside. He stood in front of Felix so that his groin was right in her face. Felix's eyes widened as he looked down at her menacingly. He undid his belt and released his hard, bulging cock.

"Go on girl, suck it." He stroked her hair to one side and she opened her mouth to except his waiting cock. She felt the head of his cock push at the back of her throat as she worked her tongue up and down his member. The taste of his precum made Felix even hotter. "Mmmmm, good little slave." Felix contentedly sucked on her new Master's cock. He pulled out of her mouth and quickly stepped behind her waiting soaked, cunt lips. He rubbed his cock on her pussy lips. Felix groaned in pleasure, mindless now, like a bitch on heat, all she could think about was coming.

"Do you need to come?"

"Yes!" She needed his cock inside her.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Master!!" Satisfied he thrust his cock into her cunt suddenly making her gasp in delight. Pleasure overwhelmed her as he thrust deeper inside her. He held on to her hips as he fucked her, impaling her on his hard cock. Her breathing quickened as his thrusts became quicker. Felix moaned in pleasure, Klein reached underneath her to play with her tits, stroking her erect nipples. A wave of pleasure swept over her as her body became rigid, she moaned as her pussy tightened around his cock, she threw her head back as she felt her pussy explode with ecstasy, her juices sliding down her thighs. Klein grunted and with one more thrust he shot his load deep inside her. Felix hung her head, her body limp. Klein gave her an appreciative pat on her ass and re fastened his belt. Felix felt his cum seep out of her pussy.

"Good slave."

Felix was put to bed in her cell. She was thinking. Who does this Klein think he is? Did she want to be his slave? Did she still want to be a slave? So many thoughts swirled around in her head. She was tired but she couldn't sleep. Keys turned in the lock and Vlad stepped inside. He was holding a small tray with a bowl of food and water.

"Hey." He knelt down beside her.

"Hey," Felix sat up wearily.

"I brought you some food."

"I'm not hungry." She lay back down on the plastic covered mattress.

"You need to eat something, come on," he said in a slightly stricter tone.

"I'm not hungry ok? Screw it!"

"Oh come on, you should be happy, you have a new Master now, eat." He held out the bowl of food but Felix ignored him. Vlad thought for a moment. "Its chicken." Felix looked at the food.

"Fine!" She took the bowl and began to stuff her face.

"I thought you weren't hungry." Vlad teased.

"I love chicken." She said simply. Vlad laughed.

"The other slaves will find you funny." Felix gulped down a piece of chicken whcih suddenly felt hard in her throat.

"What other slaves?"

"The slaves that belong to the Dominants. You know in the Order."

"Klein mentioned that, what is it?"

"You will soon find out," Vlad took the bowl of water off the tray and stood up "sounds like you two hit it off."

Felix stroked the tender welts on her back and thighs "You could say that.". Vlad turned to leave.

"Hey Vlad?"

"Yeah?"

"Nothing. Forget it."

Vlad studied her as he closed the door and locked it behind him.