Reluctant Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
Felix is cruelly tested under the whip.
1.7k words
4.53
26.7k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix put her finger to her mouth to hush her.

"Fern, you are dismissed." Lady Isobel looked down harshly at her. Fern looked at her Mistress and got up to leave, she looked back at Felix, she had so many unanswered questions. It had been 2 years since they had seen each other. She thought she would never see her friend again. Felix watched her desperately as she left, she so wanted to follow her. Felix's past had been unearthed with one word. Devilbliss. She had forgotten her old name that Kane took away. Did Fern know her new name now? Surely she knew about the slave that escaped. But did she know it was her? Then something clicked into place. Roxy. Felix knew she saw her from somewhere. She was no longer a red head. One again Felix furrowed her brow in thought.

"I do apologise for the whores outburst, I will be sure to gag her next time." Fern's Mistress sipped her tea.

"No it is quite alright," Klein assured. "Its my whore that needs some discipline." He looked down at the heavily distracted Felix. She had always had a short attention span. "Stand up!" He barked. Startled Felix was dragged back into reality. She stood up and kept her head down. Klein began to stroke her ass gently.

"The whore could use some attitude adjustment." Isobel added. Klein gave a sharp smack to Felix's ass. She gasped but didn't move. She knew not to. She knew she was going to be beaten and she didn't want to make the situation worse. She had to learn that the hard way. "Ever since I got her she's been giving me attitude, frankly I'm glad I can wash my hands of her." Isobel studied the slaves naked form, her eyes landed on her breasts which were rising and falling with her breathing. Mistress Donna, who was sat next to Isobel burst out laughing.

"You had her for barely a day!" She giggled. Klein chuckled too.

"Yes, well," Isobel began. "I took her from Kane's house with 1 valet, I had to send for more to just get her out of the house! So with 3 Valets we managed to restrain and sedate her. I put her in a cell so she could cool off and next thing I know, 1 valet knocked out cold and she was gone." Klein had stopped laughing and looked at Felix.

What exactly is this slave capable of? He thought to himself. He cleared his throat.

"She knocked a Valet out cold?"

"Yeah, punched right in the face, he had a black eye for weeks." Felix curled her lip into a smirk. She was finding their conversation highly amusing.

"When I got her from slave quarters, it was apparent that she assaulted another slave." Klein's tone was quite serious now, which made Felix slightly nervous.

"Like I said Klein." Isobel leant back on her chair. "She needs an attitude adjustment"

Felix knew what was coming, she was going to be harshly beaten. Making a run for it crossed her mind, but she would probably never see Fern again, and she would only be captured again. She knew in the back of her mind Kane would not be proud of her if she ran. He trained her to know better, to be stronger than that. She didn't want to spend the rest of her life running away.

"Donna what do you suggest?" Isobel turned to her friend.

"Well I specialize in training male slaves, but she needs a major intervention so I think it is appropriate in this situation." Isobel and Klein nodded in agreement. Felix felt like shaking her head in disagreement. Felix struggled to stand still, her fingernails dug into her skin where she was holding her wrists behind her back.

"Usually with male slaves," Donna continued. "I give them a good beating first then put a chastity device on them and keep them fully restrained for a period of time, which I think is quite fitting for this particular sex slave. Deprive her of sexual satisfaction and she'll be putty in your hands, eager to please in the hope of release." The thought of being kept horny with no release filled Felix with terror, she was mindless when horny.

"I think that's an excellent idea." Isobel looked at Felix. "Lean forward hands on the table!" Isobel barked. Felix moved to lean forward, placing her hands on the smooth, polished surface of the table. "Legs apart whore!" Felix stood with her feet apart. She had to stop herself showing Isobel her middle finger, she hated being called a whore, especially by her. She glared down at the table.

Donna and Klein stood up and stood behind Felix. They were talking very quietly, Felix concentrated on their voices, but she couldn't make out what they were saying. Finally Donna nodded and walked out of the room. Klein stepped forward and Stroked Felix down her back, she was beginning to enjoy his touch. He leant forward, leaning on top of her, he placed his hands on top of hers. Felix was completely overpowered by him, her naked body felt good against his clothes. He breathed in her ear.

"You are going to be whipped slave, I expect you to stay still and take the beating until you can no longer." Felix kept her eyes on the table. "This is a test to prove your strength, the whipping doesn't stop until you pull away." Fear dawned into Felix's eyes as she realised what was expected of her. "Now I know how many lashes I expect you to take, I know how many you can take, when you can take no more just pull away and we will know how strong you are." Felix had to submit herself to the whip, to prove her strength, worth and more than anything, Felix wanted to impress her new Master. Donna returned and Klein moved off Felix. Felix stared at her reflection on the polished table surface. She looked at herself. Her blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders. Donna handed Klein a long leather whip, that kind that bites into your flesh.

"Head up slave." Isobel commanded. Felix lifted her head up to see Isobel sat directly in front of her. "I want to see her tears, a slave should never be allowed a hiding place." Isobel smiled cruelly. She really was an evil bitch Felix thought to herself, looking at Isobel. Felix knew she wouldn't cry, she might scream but she wouldn't cry. "I bet she crumbles at 10." Isobel smirked.

"I think she could take no more than 8 lashes." Donna added.

"Lets make it 12 lashes." Klein decided. Felix's stomach lurched forward, still looking up at Isobel. She looked coolly back at her. How was she going to keep her composure? She fretted. Anticipation and fear shone in her eyes, she couldn't hide it.

Klein stood behind her, he stroked her between her legs. Felix's eyes widened and she immediately became wet. "That's a good girl."

"She usually this horny?" Donna enquired,

"She is very highly sexed, she's been trained this way." He continued to massage her pussy. Isobel watched as Felix's nipples grew hard and stood to attention. Klein smiled at her reaction. Quite delightful he thought. "Keep your head and remember, if you want this to stop jut pull way." Suddenly leather bit into her flesh with a vicious crack. Felix tried not to fall forward on the table. She gritted her teeth, her ass aflame. Felix forced herself back into position.

She took five more excruciating blows to her ass, angry red welts lined her buttocks. Felix stared up at Isobel as she watched her be mercilessly beaten. Klein whipped her with a steady pace, Felix's screams were

uninhibited now. And knowing she could pull away at any time, no restraints on her, she was submitting herself to this atrocious pain, for no other reason than to please her Master. She had taken 10 lashes so far. Felix was breathing heavily, trying not to think about the tremendous pain.

Klein gave her a moment to recover until he swung the whip into her ass again, his blows were vicious, he wasn't holding anything back, he was giving her everything he had. Klein stopped at 15. Clearly impressed that she was still standing. He had whipped previous slaves who couldn't get past 10. He swung at her ass again, putting real bite into his swing, he was almost waiting for her to pull away but she didn't. He delivered the type of pain you just didn't expect a slave girl to take unless she was tied between two whipping posts.

"16 lashes." Klein was panting now.

"Make it 20 lashes." Isobel looked into the poor slave girl's eyes. Felix didn't know how much more she could take, she had never taken 20 lashes in one go before. She was in so much pain, she gripped the table so she wouldn't collapse. Klein raised the whip once again to deliver 4 more lashes to her ass. The fifth stoke drove Felix to her knees, clutching her whip marked ass. Somehow she forced herself back up and placed her hands back on the table.

Donna and Isobel raised their eyebrows in astonishment. Felix had no idea how much pain she was expected to endure. Klein stoked the whip back and forth between her dripping sex lips, causing Felix to moan in pain and pleasure. She looked into Isobel's eyes. Felix's dark eyes were slightly glazed over now. The Klein swung the lash again and again, whip stripes criss crossed her ass. After 30 or so whip strokes, Klein stopped. He didn't want to whip her to death. Isobel was quite astonished at the slaves endurance.

"32 lashes." Donna breathed, looking at Felix.

"Incredible." Isobel shook her head in disbelief. "My slave Roxy can only take 18." Upon hearing this Felix was very pleased and surprised at herself. But the searing pain in her ass didn't allow her to fully enjoy the moment.

"She is very strong." Klein was only expecting 12 and she gave him 32. He was amazed at the slave girl's endurance to the whip.

Exhausted and relieved that she had pleased her new Master, Felix dropped to her knees, clutching her whip burnt ass.