Reluctant Submission Ch. 06

Story Info
Friends reunited.
1.2k words
4.49
20k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix was not in the mood for walkies at that particular moment she just wanted to get release from him. Maybe if her pitied her enough he would take the device off. Felix began scheming. Thinking of a way to get what she needed. She had a habit of thinking for herself. Not really thinking about others, just using them if they got in her way. All she could think about was being fucked. Good and hard. She kept thinking about how she would be fucked. Who would fuck her and how big the cock would be.

She began playing the scene in her mind, her heart was racing and she became even wetter and hotter. She felt her pussy contract again, her heart beating out of her chest. She put her forehead to the ground and began panting heavily. The kinkiest thoughts she could ever imagine raced through her mind. Then suddenly she felt her body grow rigid as her pussy exploded within the device. She screamed in ecstasy as she came hard. She arched her back and threw back her head to see her Master staring at her display in bewilderment. Her orgasm racked through her body as waves of pleasure rippled through her.

"What the fuck?" Lady Isobel watched in horror at the slave girl coming. Finally Felix collapsed in a heap on the floor at her Master's feet. Not quite realising what she just did.

"She came without touching herself." Klein began to massage his temples trying to register what she did.

"The horny slut!" Once again Isobel grabbed Felix's hair in her tight fist. Felix hissed in pain as she was dragged up. "Fucking whore!" Isobel slapped Felix hard across the face and she fell to the floor. She was livid that the slave defied her again, even when chastised. Felix put her hand to her face and began laughing. She felt like she had gained some form of super power or something. The ability to come just using her mind. Well they say the mind is a powerful thing.

"Sit on that and swivel bitch." Felix showed her the middle finger. Isobel lunged at her to grab her hair again but Felix quickly got up in alarm and ran behind Klein.

"Calm down Isobel, she's just a slave." Klein was actually finding this quite amusing.

"Jesus Christ. This is the first time that chastity won't work!" She took the key off her bracelet and threw it at Klein and then stormed out of the room, with Mistress Donna close behind her, attempting to calm her down.

Felix was very pleased with herself. Pissing off Mistress Isobel could now be crossed off in her 'things to do before I die' list. She looked up at Master Klein expecting him to be angry but instead he was smiling. He knelt down and unlocked the chastity device.

"You win." Klein didn't want to chastise her anyway. He himself didn't want to spend a week without being able to fuck his new toy. Felix looked up at him in adoration. Partly because he freed her from her prison and most of all she began to love looking at him, admiring him. He patted her on the head. "Run along then slave." Felix took his hand and kissed it before trotting off in the direction of slave's quarters. He watched her as she left. Noticing the whip marks on her ass. He was really glad he had this slave.

Felix wondered how the hell she had got herself out of that one. She amazed herself sometimes. Her mind turned back to Fern and she burst through the door to the slave's quarters. She didn't feel nervous at all as she came striding in. Once again her fellow slaves stared at her. She didn't care. She just wanted Fern.

"Devilbliss!!!" Felix felt a pair of arms wrap around her. Thankfully it was Fern.

"Ok, ok keep it down will ya?" Felix tried to get her off

"Oh my god Devilbliss!! I thought id never see you again!" Fern squeezed Felix tightly.

"Be gentle will ya? I've just had my ass whipped off!"

"Oh Devilbliss you haven't changed one bit!" Fern felt like she could explode with happiness. Since departing from formal training she lived the life of a domestic slave to a sadistic Mistress. She had lost hope of ever seeing her best friend again. Felix patted her on the back until she finally released her grip.

"I've missed you too Fern." Felix smiled at her old friend.

"Hey Felix!" Maddy came rushing over to them. Felix had left Maddy with a semi hard on and he wanted to finish what they started.

"Felix? Why is he calling you Felix?" Fern looked at them both confused.

"That's my name now." Felix put her hand on Fern's shoulder.

"Huh?"

"I got renamed by Master Kane before he died.......," Felix was cut off.

"You were Master Kane's? But he's dead...." Fern began shaking her head. "His slave escaped you can't be his slave...."

"Well I got caught." Felix said simply. Maddy went and retrieved a recent newspaper.

"Look Fern, she's that slave everyone's been talking about, look." Maddy pushed the newspaper under her nose. Fern read the headline. "MASTER DEAD, SLAVE MISSING."

"I knew you would do something like that." Roxy sniggered as she walked up to them. Felix looked at the newspaper. She hadn't seen any of the articles until now.

"Oh there's loads more where that came from! I have been collecting them!" Maddy exclaimed excitedly as he got a box full of newspapers.

"Why the hell have you been collecting them?!" Roxy said irritated. The newspapers spilled out in front of them on the floor. The other slaves gathered round to take a look. Felix looked at Fern.

"My name's Felix now. I'm not Devilbliss anymore." Felix bent down to pick up a newspaper which read "WANTED" and it accompanied a picture of her. "This is me." Fern looked at the newspaper then at Felix.

"So it's true. You're her, you're you, you're...." Felix stopped her.

"I'm still your friend right? This doesn't change anything. I'm here to stay ok?" Felix meant what she was saying.

"Dev....I mean Felix," it felt weird calling her by a different name "Everyone knows who you are, your...your famous." Fern couldn't take it in.

"Oh for god's sake I'm still the same slut I always was!" Felix shook back into reality.

"Yeah that's true..." Roxy added.

"Shut ya cake hole! It's not my fault the media loves me!" Felix joked. It was just like old times back in training.

Fern laughed and hugged Felix again.

"God I've missed you. Hey everyone, this my friend I was talking about!" The other slaves began to shake Felix's hand and pat Felix on the head and stroke her sore ass.

"Welcome to the Order." A slave girl said warmly. For the first time in Felix's life, she felt accepted.

"Group hug!" Maddy shouted and suddenly everyone surrounded her in a large show of affection.

"Ok, guys that's enough," Felix felt smothered. "Guys?" They didn't listen to her.

"How many times were you whipped?" Roxy looked at the sore welts lining Felix's ass as they released her from the world's biggest hug.

"32 goddamn times." Felix stroked her ass tenderly.

"No way!"

"How many?"

"That's impossible."

So many voices filled Felix's ears she was overwhelmed.

"Give her some space! Come on." Fern took Felix's hand and lead her out of slave's quarters. Dozens of faces looked at Fern and Felix as they ran off.