Reluctant Submission Ch. 07

Story Info
Felix shocks the Order.
1.9k words
4.44
15.8k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey I was enjoying that!" Felix protested as Fern Hurried her out of the slave quarters, through the mansion and into the vast garden without being seen.

"Oh you would, you've always been a show off," Fern held on to Felix's arm tightly as she pulled her behind a wall, out of sight.

"It's not my fault I like attention and people love me...."

"Shhh!!! Someones coming!" They both stood against the wall very quietly, almost scared to breath. It was Mistress Donna and Isobel. Panic over whelmed them and they darted into some nearby bushes, just in time.

"What was that?" Mistress Donna looked at the once moving bushes.

"Probably some birds or something. Look that bitch made a fool out of me and its gonna make me a fucking laughing stock with the whole fucking Order!"

"Calm down Isobel, someone may hear you."

"I don't give a shit, I've been a Mistress too long to let one little slut, especially THAT slut, think she can get away with such insolence!" Felix and Fern looked at each other, "How dare she..."

"Devilbliss...I mean Felix shush!" Fern put her hand over Felix's mouth. "Isobel please she's just a slave..."

"THAT THING," Isobel uttered those words with pure hatred. "that thing has dodged the authorities for I don't know how long, she's arrogant, disrespectful and someone needs to teach her how to behave like a slave! I've waited months to get my hands on that slave and bring her here just to see what all the hype is about."

"Well she's Klein's problem now," Mistress Donna put her hand on Isobel's shoulder.

"Tomorrow he is going away on a business trip, so her ass is mine for the weekend." Isobel smiled a wicked smile and Donna knew what she had in mind. Felix was absolutely livid and Fern was holding her back incase she may do something she would regret later on.

"Felix please restrain yourself" Fern said as the two Mistresses walked away laughing.

"She doesn't even know me! She doesn't know anything!" Felix raged as she struggled against Fern.

"Please tell me what this is about." Felix stopped struggling and looked at Fern.

"She tried to fucking chastise me and now she's pissed off because it didn't bloody work and now she thinks she can talk smack about me..."

"Jesus Felix." Fern looked at her friend in disbelief. "What?" "You cant talk about a Mistress like that! I mean listen to yourself. You've gone totally wild. You wouldn't even dare to say things like that before...."

"And that's because I've got a fucking backbone!" Felix shouted at her and stormed out of the bushes, walking across the vast lawn toward the mansion.

"Excuse me?" Fern went after her.

"Yeah that's right, you're a total slave to them, too scared to stand up for yourself and you know why? It's because you like it! You like people walking all over you, You like kissing their asses!"

"That's because their my Masters..." Fern grabbed her arm.

"And its just easier doing as your told isn't it!" Felix spat and pulled back her arm. Fern just stood rooted to the spot, not quite registering what Felix just said. Felix turned back to look at Fern with tears in her eyes. "I'm tired Fern. Tired of fighting a battle I'll never win." Crying, Felix dropped to her knees with her head in her hands, engulfed by her own sadness. Fern knelt down beside her.

"Then stop fighting Felix, it's okay." Fern held her tight.

"I'm so confused." Felix whispered. "I don't want to be a slave, but I cant live my life any other way." Fern pulled her up and held Felix by the shoulders.

"Felix look at me, you're my best friend and I want you to be happy, you need to stop kidding yourself, you're a slave, a really awesome slave, hell your worth ten times more than me, but it means nothing unless you accept your destiny. I know its hard since you lost your Master, but you owe it to him, he saw something in you that no one else did. Don't give up this life now." Felix wrapped her arms around Fern.

"I miss him."

"I know you do, just promise you will give this a try? Please?"

Felix looked up at the sky, the sun was setting and birds were flying overhead. Then she looked at Fern.

"Ok." Felix wiped the tears from her eyes.

"You wont regret it Felix I promise!"

"I kinda like Klein, he's not like Isobel at least."

"Klein's a good Master, he cares for his slaves, and Isobel isn't that bad."

"I just think Isobel doesn't like me," Felix thought for a moment. "She's hot when she's angry though," she smiled. Fern patted Felix on the back.

"See, this place isn't so bad, once you get used to it."

"I said I'd try this Fern, I didn't say id like it." Felix reminded her. It began to grow dark. "What happens now?"

"They usually have dinner right about now, and then they have the evenings entertainment. But we have just missed our food."

"So what do we do?" Felix was intrigued about how the order actually operates.

"We go back to Slave quarters and wait. I'm only a domestic so I don't usually get called to entertainment..."

"What? What do you mean?" Felix cut her off.

"I'm a domestic slave, a maid even. We all have different jobs and roles." Fern Stammered. "And I guess yours is..."

"Whore. Slut. Bitch, whatever you want to call it I know what I am." Felix looked at the Mansion with its grand windows and doors.

"They're all gonna want a piece of me aren't they?"

Fern nodded. Felix knew what she was going to do. And so did Fern and she knew there was no way of stopping her. Felix began to walk briskly toward the Mansion. "I'll see you in slave quarters," she called back to Fern who just stood helplessly. She was alone now, her heart beating out of her chest, she pushed the large doors to the conservatory open and stepped inside.

She could hear the clatter of plates and talking from a another room. Luckily all the Masters were already well under way with dinner. She crouched down on her hands and knees and followed the noise. It got louder and louder, she began to hear music and laughing. She found the door to the dining room. She got up and stood at the door. Daring herself to burst in. Klein was in there - and she had to see him before he left. She counted under her breath.

"3...2...1.." She kicked the door wide open and the door swung round fast on its hinges hitting the wall. All the noise stopped and all eyes were on the slave in the doorway. Felix scanned the room, Klein was sat open mouthed at the end of the long dining table, crowded with Masters and Mistresses and their slaves. Some were stood frozen to the spot clutching their trays of food and drink that they were serving.

They were all too shocked by what they saw to move as Felix calmly and coolly climbed up onto the table and walked with all eyes following her down the table, all the way to where Klein was sitting. The silence was unnerving as Felix stood in front of Klein, looking down at him as he looked up at his newly acquired slave in disbelief. She knelt down and leant in close so she was right in Klein's face. She didn't take her eyes off his. Isobel was sitting next to Klein, wanting to say something but the words just weren't coming out.

"Forgive me Master, for I am about to sin." Felix released her Master from her gaze and turned to Isobel. Suddenly Felix pounced forcing her weight onto the Mistress so that she fell off her chair, alarmed and screaming Isobel grabbed Felix by her collar dragging her down with her. The Dominants sprang to their feet to help Isobel fight her off. Felix was trying to grab her arms to pin her down.

"GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME!!" Isobel screamed as she kicked and struggled against the slave. Felix forced her mouth onto hers, crushing her lips as she devoured her mouth. Everyone in the room was shouting and screaming, trying to pull Felix off. Finally three Dominants had a hold of her arms and they managed to pull Felix away and Isobel scrambled to her feet, with the help of Klein, too shocked to process what his slave had just done. Isobel's hair was in a mess and her blouse ripped open, Felix looked at her, laughing wickedly as she was restrained and forced down to the floor, with her head on the ground with her arms behind her back.

"THE FUCKING BITCH! I WANT HER OUT OF HERE!" Isobel screamed. "She'll be taken care of I'll make sure of it!" Said one of the Dominants pinning the still struggling slave to the ground.

"CALL ME BITCH AGAIN JUST TRY IT!" Felix taunted as she was roughly dragged out of the dining room, swearing and spitting, by now the rest of the slaves in slaves quarters were stood around outside the dining room trying to get a good look of what was going on.

"Out of the way! Out of the way!" One Dominant was pushing them back toward slave quarters. The slaves were shouting and pushing desperately trying to get a good view as Klein came out of the dining room holding a large needle. Felix looked round with a look of pure terror as the needle was pushed into the back of her neck. She let out a bloodcurdling scream. Everyone fell silent as Klein moved away from his screaming slave. An overwhelming feeling of sleepiness swept over her, voices now seemed distant and far away as she collapsed in the arms of her captors.

"GET BACK TO YOUR QUARTERS NOW!" Klein barked at the spectators and they quickly left, Fern being one of them looked back at Felix lying unconscious.

"I want her out of here NOW Klein!" Isobel shouted at him angrily. Felix was picked up and carried away. Isobel watched as she was taken underneath the mansion, where the high security cells were located.

"You didn't listen to me did you Klein?! I told you she was out of control!"

"She will be taken care of, I can assure you." Klein held her hand. He then turned to another Dominant who was much taller and heavily built.

"I think she needs severe discipline and punishment in order to get in line." The larger man cracked his knuckles as he spoke.

"What do you suggest Dean?" Klein sighed, feeling slightly out of his depth. "Keep her in solitary confinement, full restraints and I also suggest the use of sedatives to keep her under control until we can begin to adjust her *ahem* behaviour. She will soon submit to our will, give it a few weeks."

"Very well." Klein agreed. "I will give her 6 months and if she does not improve - she stays down there."

Having calmed down Isobel began to smooth down her hair and straighten herself up. "Wait until Faith hears about this." Isobel smirked as she walked out of the hallway and up the grand staircase. She called back to the men. "I'll make sure she never sees daylight again." They both looked at each other and they knew she wasn't kidding.