Reluctant Submission Ch. 08

Story Info
Felix's future hangs in the balance.
1.4k words
4.44
16.2k
4

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was swimming between worlds. In and out of the land of the conscious. Unable to tell from when she was awake to when she was dreaming. Not knowing where she was or how long she had been there. She couldn't tell if it were night or day. Felix had tried to figure out how long she had been there. Forever maybe. Absolute solitude was driving her crazy. She knew what she did to get there. And that this was her punishment. At least once in a while someone would come. She dreaded when they would come. They would never say anything. Just one small, sharp prick and she was swimming again. As soon as she regained her conscious mind, they would harshly take it away. Felix spent the lonely hours drifting.

Unable to move from her restraints, holding her down on the bed. A nasal gastric tube fed her directly into her stomach. Felix knew she was alive, existing. With her few precious moments of consciousness she thought about her Master. When would she get to see him again.

Her mind began to clear. She was awake. At least she hoped she was. With great effort she lifted her head. It felt like a tonne was pressing down on top of her. Making her immobile. She was still heavily under the influence of the sedatives they were pumping into her. Felix lay still, she knew that if she made any sign of being awake, she would quickly be drugged again. She needed to know how long she had been there and more importantly, how long she had to stay there.

Felix knew she really pissed off the Order. She wanted Master Klein, she needed to see him so desperately. If she just stayed awake long enough, she would be able to tell if he came. If anyone came for that matter. Felix's mouth was dry. She tried to scream but no noise came out. She pulled on the restraints holding down her arms. She needed to get out of here she was going insane.

In what seems like a million miles away, the Dominants were sitting down to breakfast. Each with their own slave sitting at their feet obediently. Mistress Isobel, Mistress Donna, Master Klein and Master Dean were discussing the matter of Felix. As soon as her name was mentioned, Fern who was kneeling obediently by Isobel's feet quickly paid attention and caught the eye of Roxy, knelt at Klein's feet.

"How long has it been Klein?" Donna asked as she spooned sugar into her tea.

"Not long enough!" Isobel jumped in harshly.

"One month." Klein sighed. He only got to play with Felix once and he wanted her again. Fern knew exactly how long it had been. She wanted Felix back, even just to talk to her for one moment. She missed her friend terribly.

"One month," Dean repeated. "long enough. We can begin to ease her off the sedatives and start the real test."

"I think she should stay down there." Isobel said coldly.

"Remember, she still has 5 months to redeem herself, to behave herself. To be honest she will be too scared of the threat of staying down there to try a stunt like that again." Klein said, hoping he was right

"I can promise you Klein, she will change. No more arrogance, no more back talk, no more violence towards other slaves. She will be obedient. This has never failed before, its been done with lots of feral slaves." Dean reassured him. "And Isobel, she will worship the ground you walk on, she wouldn't even breath without your permission after this is over."

Fern listened intently, she tried to imagine an obedient Felix but she just couldn't picture it. She was so relieved that she may be coming back. Roxy on the other hand had quite enjoyed having her out of way and Klein to herself.

"When she comes back up here I still want her on sedatives. Just enough to make her docile, and I want her gagged and fully restrained at all times." Isobel didn't want to make this easy for Felix in any way. Fern shot Daggers at Roxy as she openly smirked. Fern shuddered at the thought of being in Felix's position. Fern was a good slave, she was never put in restraints unless being used and played with. She felt a hand stroke her hair.

"Good girl" she said. Two words Felix rarely heard being said to her.

"Hey Mark, We're talking about bringing Felix back up here." Klein called to a middle aged man with a slave boy at his feet. Maddy immediately pricked up his ears to hear the conversation.

"You mean that wild animal locked up down there? She's dangerous, it took weeks for the bruises to go down on this one's neck." He gestured to Maddy who was sexually assaulted by Felix a few weeks before.

"She's going to be partially sedated, she wont be able to do anything." Dean added.

"To be honest," Mark looked across the table, "everyone wants to have their way with her, controlling a wild thing like that, it's everyone's fantasy."

A vote was cast around the table and it was decided . Felix was coming back. And they were already forming an orderly queue to use her. Fern thought to herself, Felix was right, they all wanted a piece of her.

That night Roxy couldn't sleep. Curled up on the end of Klein's bed she looked over at him as he slept. She had been sleeping in his room ever since Felix was put in confinement and she wanted it to stay that way. She had been spoiled rotten by him, used and loved every night. Felix would ruin all that she thought. She wanted to be his only slave. It was what she was used to and she didn't want that to change. She began calculating a plan. She had to make Felix mess up in the next 5 months, then she's out of the way for good.

Isobel tossed and turned in bed, her dreams being invaded with ideas of revenge. She was adamant she would get her hands on Felix first. She was going to completely savage her so she would never be the same again. Isobel was still very angry, she imagined herself beating Felix, with her begging for mercy and forgiveness until she was a quivering mess, completely vulnerable to her will. How dare she even dare to make a fool of her. Who did Felix think she was. Isobel had read about Felix and heard of her in the news. Intrigued by the rogue slave. Her sister Faith knew Felix from when she was a trainer. Isobel asked question after question to learn more about Felix. Where she came from, what she was like in training, where she went after.

Faith was a good friend of Kane. Faith was a frequent visitor to Klein's home before he died. She went to him for advice and guidance. It was her who first mentioned Felix to Kane. She used to tell him about the training academy's student slaves. In training Felix went by the name Devilbliss. Faith told him about the hopeless slave and told him of her doubts of the slave graduating. Knowing about Felix's past gave depth to the stories behind the headlines Isobel read in the papers. But after what Felix did to her, after Felix dominated her in front of the entire Order, she didn't see Felix as a mere slave, she saw her as a threat.

Isobel smiled, she was going to thoroughly enjoy Felix's suffering.

After getting over the strangeness of being fully conscious for the first time in a month, Felix became fully aware of where she was. She lifted up her hands freely. No restraints was the first thought that registered. She quickly looked down the length of her naked body. Her legs were free. She touched her face, her mouth. No gag. Was she in heaven? Her eyes focused on the locked door, her bare surroundings consisting of 4 walls, the bed she was lying on and herself. She obviously wasn't anywhere near heaven but she was awake and free to move so to her she may have well have been.

Why am I awake? Why now? I thought I was going to stay that way forever. Many thoughts tangled her mind. Suddenly she felt very tired again. She lay back down on the bare bed and fell back into a deep sleep. Completely unaware of the trials that lay before her.