Reluctant Submission Ch. 10

Story Info
Trapped by a Contract.
2.1k words
4.32
20.8k
7

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix stopped dead in the doorway. She couldn't take her eyes off Fern. She was bent over with her arms bound high above her head by chains coming from the ceiling, with a leg spreader keeping her legs wide apart. Felix had never seen Fern like that before. Fern lifted her head.

"Felix!"

"Shut up!" Isobel whipped Fern on her ass and thighs and Fern cried out in pain. Felix struggled against the men, her scream muffled by the ball gag.

"Secure that thing over there." Isobel said coldly and the men roughly pushed her down onto the floor and chained her collar to the ring bolt set in the floor. The leash was just long enough for Felix to kneel down and hold her head up.

"A little birdy told me," Isobel began in a mocking voice while stroking Ferns whip marked ass, "that your little friend here disobeyed the rules." She slapped her ass making Fern jerk forward, pulling on her restraints. "And why did you do it my little slave? Speak up!" Isobel slapped her ass again. Felix flinched every time Isobel slapped Fern.

"I went to go see Felix." Fern said very quietly.

"I can't hear you." Isobel slapped her again.

"I went to go see Felix!" Fern half cried, hanging her head, tears streaked down her cheeks.

"But why would you want to do that? You're a good girl Fern and Felix is a little cum slut. What is she?" Isobel was right in Fern's face now. Felix yanked on her chains in anger half strangling herself.

"She's a cum slut." Fern said so quietly because she didn't want Felix to hear.

"Louder!" and Isobel whipped her again.

"She's a cum slut Mistress!" Fern cried, every word felt like a stab in the heart. Felix didn't blame Fern for saying that, she didn't mean it. She was forced to say it. Why was Isobel being so cruel? She didn't have to do that to Fern, it was Felix she wanted to hurt. Felix was so angry if she wasn't chained down she would have killed Isobel then and there.

"Good girl Fern." Satisfied that Fern had been thoroughly humiliated Isobel slowly walked over to Felix with the whip in her hand until she stopped in front of her.

"Listen up you little whoreslave!" Isobel slapped Felix across the face with terrible force which made Fern cry even louder. Felix bit hard on the ball gag and clenched her fists so hard her knuckles turned white but she didn't move and stared straight ahead.

"That was for what you fucking did!" Isobel slapped her hard across the face again. "Fucking little bitch!" She slapped her again. "What have you got to say for yourself? Hmm? Come on lets hear it!" Isobel quickly stepped forward and removed the ball gag in one swift movement and jumped back sharply afraid Felix may bite. But she didn't say anything and stared at the floor.

"Come on slut! Speak!" Isobel demanded. Felix looked over at Fern and stayed silent. Fern was still crying, burning with shame on the inside.

"Fine. If you don't want to talk I'm sure your little friend over here will." Isobel moved toward Fern with the whip. Felix had to stop her.

"Okay!" Felix said at last and Isobel turned on her heels to look at her. "I'm a fucking dirty whore! A little cum slut! There I said it. Is that what you wanna hear?!"

"Prove it," Isobel smiled wickedly. "Roxy! Here now!" The big titted brunette came in with a smirk on her face which made Felix's blood boil. What the fuck did she want Roxy for? Fern looked up. Roxy must have seen her when she went to go talk to Felix and told Isobel. The bitch.

"Prove what a nasty little slut you are and I'll let Fern go." Isobel gestured to Roxy who was now openly smiling. Pleasuring Roxy was the last thing Felix wanted to do. But if it saved Fern from any more torment she had to.

"Okay fine." Felix said completely defeated.

"What was that?" Isobel antagonized.

"I'll do it....Mistress." That last word killed Felix. Isobel was elated, she broke her finally! She couldn't wait to tell Kane and the other Dominants.

"Roxy let Fern down." Isobel smiled sweetly.

"Yes Mistress." Roxy sounded far too happy Felix decided. Roxy released Fern from her restraints.

"Now off you go Fern. Go on." Isobel smiled ever so sweetly still. Fern was completely torn, she didn't want to leave Felix but Felix mouthed "go" to her. Fern ran out the door crying. Isobel turned to Felix.

"Now, I've promised Roxy a nice orgasm and if she doesn't come I'll personally see to it that you get put back downstairs where you belong you pathetic dirty bitch."

Roxy winked at Felix. Then it clicked. Roxy won't come. Roxy won't let herself come. Shit. If she couldn't make Roxy have an orgasm she was doomed.

"Unbind her arms Roxy," Isobel wasn't afraid anymore and Felix was still chained to the floor by her collar. Roxy freed Felix's arms and leant in to whisper into her ear

"And don't even try doing anything stupid, there's a valet outside the door with a tranquiliser dart with your name on it." Roxy smirked. Felix swallowed hard and silently prayed.

Oh gods of sex if you exist hear me now! Please make this bitch come! Please please please please please......

Roxy lay down in front of her and opened her legs. "Lick my pussy bitch!" Reluctantly Felix moved her face toward her wet sex. Roxy knew she could control her orgasms and she definitely was not going to come and Felix would have failed and be sent back downstairs. Perfect plan. Except Felix was a pro at oral.

Felix gently kissed her thighs around her pussy, stroking and caressing them. Felix reached up to cup Roxy's big tits; they spilled out over her fingers as she stroked them, tracing their soft fullness with her fingers.

Roxy was surprised at how gentle Felix was being, she started to relax and lose herself to the sensations. Felix felt under pressure as Isobel was watching. Felix wanted to build anticipation before going straight to her pussy, make her squirm a bit first. A smile spread across Roxy's face as she lost herself. It felt so good just to be caressed and kissed so softly.

Felix let her finger tips brush against Roxy's nipples. Usually Felix would be totally soaking wet by now but she couldn't let her own pleasure get in the way, she had to make Roxy come. Roxy gasped in pleasure as Felix finally brushed against her clit with her tongue. Roxy put her hands on Felix's shoulders and ran her fingers through the dirty blonde hair. Felix stroked Roxy's nipples as she traced the outer lips of her pussy with her tongue.

Roxy was so engrossed in her own pleasure now she didn't notice Isobel move behind Felix with a cane. She began to hit Felix with the cane until her ass stung even more with each blow making it difficult for her to concentrate. Felix was in agonizing pain while Roxy felt so good. Roxy was moaning now as Felix darted her tongue in and out of her slit, she slipped two fingers inside her as she flicked her clit with her tongue. Felix moved her head up Roxy's body, littering her with kisses while pumping her fingers in and out of Roxy's soaking wet pussy. Roxy's moans were becoming louder now. Felix moved up to suck on her nipples. Roxy could feel her orgasm building. Felix's fingers felt amazing inside her, she knew just where to touch to drive her to ecstasy whether Roxy wanted to or not.

"No.......stop..." Roxy breathed between gasps of pleasure, but Roxy had gone past the point of being able to stop her imminent orgasm.

"I ain't stopping; I won't let you ruin my everything." Felix whispered as she moved her fingers in and out even faster, rubbing Roxy's clit with her thumb until she moved back down to finish her off with her mouth. Roxy's moans were uninhibited as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her, her whole body shuddering with each crashing wave as she came all over Felix's face. Finally Roxy went limp and rolled over, panting.

"Damn it, how did she do that?" Roxy thought to herself as she tried to recover.

Felix's face was moist with Roxy's cum and juices. Pleasuring Roxy didn't do anything for her, she didn't want to do it but she didn't have much of a choice. It was that or see Fern in more pain. Felix felt utterly defeated, she wanted Klein to come in now and take her away. She suddenly felt very tired. The sedatives must have caught up with her; she had been fighting it up until now. Isobel yanked Felix's chain making her fall over onto her hands and knees.

"You are a whore." Isobel stated and spat in her face. Felix hardly flinched. Isobel wasn't finished with her just yet. She pulled tightly on the chain.

"I could beat you, whip you, and do whatever I want with you." Isobel giggled to herself. She walked over to her desk and picked up a sheet of paper. Klein had given it to her last night.

"Remember this?" Isobel held it out in front of Felix's face. Felix stared hard at it. She knew exactly what it was.

"It's your contract, the one you signed with Master Kane. Remember?"

Felix hadn't seen it in years. She remembered how happy she felt when she signed it, when she signed herself over to Kane making him her Master. Felix swallowed hard.

"I remember."

"It states that in the event of Your Masters death, ownership will revert to dual ownership between Master Klein and Mistress Isobel. And do you know what's even more interesting? You have no get out clause." Isobel smiled to herself. Roxy sat up when she heard this.

Most slave contracts have a get out clause, usually a safe word which can only be used once, and in the event of a safe word being used the Master must let his slave go, but the slave will never be able to come back. Ever.

When signing the contract Felix knew that if she waived the option of a safe word, once she signed there was no going back. She had completely given herself up to her Master. But she didn't bet on him dying. She didn't know Kane put down Master Klein and Mistress Isobel as her owners if he should die. Why would he? Kane was only 10 years older than Felix and he wasn't in poor health. Why did he feel the need to insure his slave would go to other Dominants? Felix needed answers but she wasn't going to get them from Isobel.

"Most of the slaves here have a get out clause, except you. You aren't going anywhere and according to this, I own you."

Felix's whole world came crashing down around her. Isobel is her Mistress and there was nothing she could do about it because she had no get out clause. She was totally trapped. Felix sat there in a stunned silence. She shook her head and put her head in her hands, her vision was going blurry.

"You own me? With Master?" Felix tried to make sense of the words.

"Roxy bind her arms." Isobel commanded. Roxy was fully recovered from her delicious orgasm now.

Roxy moved towards Felix with arm restraints. Before Roxy could touch her, Felix suddenly pushed Roxy away sending her falling to the floor.

"How can you be my fucking Mistress? You're too scared to even come near me!" Felix shouted, bursting with anger.

Something snapped inside Isobel and she came marching towards Felix, grabbed her arms and secured them behind her back using strength and force she never knew she had.

"Do I look scared now?!" and Isobel slapped her.

Felix lay on the floor too stunned to move. Isobel was shaking; she couldn't believe she just did that. Felix sat up feeling dazed. Isobel wasn't one to mess with. Felix felt a warmth pool between her legs. Seeing Isobel angry like that had switched Felix's sex drive back on. Her nipples grew hard and soon she was dripping wet. Because she had no get out clause she was completely trapped and there was nothing to she do about it. Just thinking about it made her want to come.